[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 2.83 MB, 4032x3024, 20190510_190053.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15829795 No.15829795[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Any good books the nature of the masculine and the feminine? I've read mystery of the holy grail which revealed many internalized truths.

The more I understand about the phenomenology of woman, the less I can tolerate them. Woman are worthless to me the moment they become sexually interested. They are fully incapable of love of the soul (agape) every member of a caste is interchangeable to them. They feel pressured and disgusted at devotion, they do not want to be loved; love is beyond them. If they, in their pathetic essense are precious to a man this man must have lower social capital than her optimal body to leech off of. They want to submit, but I am skeptical if there is any sincere hero worship of her masculine master, they instead want to brandish you like a nigger and his fresh new jordans. It is a great cruelty that their instincts become so base as they mature, because before then they are fully accepting of love and their affection is rooted in the much more noble pursuit of staying protected and fed, as children neglected by adults have a tendency to starve.

The more I contemplate the nature of the feminine the harder it becomes to see its purpose as letting the masculine be masculine but instead its purpose is as contrast, it is merely tremendous evil, it allows the sacred power of the sun to reveal itself in the most overwhelming evidence. The feminine is a demon to be vanquished. It is time we free her from her slavery to mans glory and destroy her utterly and completely; forever and for always.

I haven't had something be such anathema to my natural disposition since finally accepting christianity for what it ideally is after reading the ladder of divine ascent. I don't want the feminine to exist anymore, I don't want vestiges of it lingering on in sodomites. I can no longer pretend that the feminine is merely imperfectly suited for the world as it is-- it is perfectly suited for the world as it ought to be as well.

What is the final solution to the feminine problem? How do we sincerely redirect masculine energy to the Ardha Goddess worthy of it? Who can refine it to perfection? (and no I don't mean tranny charciatures)

I'm not even an incel. I don't want to hate woman for what they are, even in their idealized form, rather than who they are in a place and time.

>> No.15830705

>>15829795
sex and character
eros and the mysteries of love
the second sex
i think what you describe though is an unintended aspect of status-obsession and class mobility fetishism under liberalism which brings out a certain essential opportunism of the feminine to the forefront in many cases. i have a good natured boomer ethics autismo gf who loves cooking and cleaning so maybe you should pursue women who don't seem so wrapped up in present day social phenomena, although i understand your frustration if you are only meeting women on the internet.

>> No.15830757

>>15829795
You have a schizophrenic view on the subject because of modernity, the relation between the two sexes has never been worse, in part also because of views like this. Its people like this that end up idealizing degeneracy like homosexuality

You're basing the belief how women and men are today is because of the timeless Forms of the masculine and the feminine, while that's not the case because modernity has subverted the natural Forms of both men and women

>> No.15830769
File: 590 KB, 500x775, CBF0DBD2-B038-4681-A91F-EA0A7806EF22.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15829795

>> No.15830800
File: 42 KB, 310x475, FAF614B3-C2C9-4856-A30B-CD6D35A63A0E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15829795

>> No.15830844

Women are hedonists and their enemy is boredom, effort, risk, danger.
Fortunately, men are desperate enough to feel relevant, dutiful, respected, valued so they are pushy enough to try to be noticed by women (because they fail to be relevant beyond women). and sooner or later, they cracks the bf-shield

Women know that chads and other robots are willing to help them, to have an easy life. The natural problem of women is that they get bored sooner or later with whoever choose to try to entertain them.
So women change their partners to avoid the rut and to create drama. men do not like to be changed, since they loved to be relevant for once in their life, they whine and hate women when women find other providers.
Of course, changing partners constantly becomes a bore too, so they want some fixed men in their life to give them emotional and material support, Rarely sex because women know that, no matter how good the lover is, it gets boring sooner or later.
When they are replaced, men become resentful towards women, since they lose the validation of their existence. They pretend that they can live without women and that they even are better than women, smarter, stronger (in forgetting that women do not need to be so, because men want to be so in place of women)

Knowing that they are not able to stop loving to be supported by men, Women love also to think that they need no man and that they live to help others >muh compassion. This is part of the tactic to enhance their pleasures: women think that they are good people in society, only to feel even more raw, more animal, more of a little minx, typically in private, when they are fucked properly by some beta ready to serve them sexually.

>> No.15830851

>>15829795
>Any good books the nature of the masculine and the feminine?

try The Synthesis Of The Objective & Subjective

>> No.15830883

>>15830844
interesting

>>15829795
but you guys are forgetting the other face of women or should i rather say other women who are, dare i say it, more noble than men. it's hard to find them but it's not hard to keep them. nice and loyal women exist too, they are usually even pretty smart, humble or chaste. this modern bubble you see is made by other unworthy women tryingto keep their opposition down so they can leech off you even more. they do that with visual stimuli, drama and traps

>> No.15830893
File: 77 KB, 641x604, 1522547555235.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15829795
>>15829795
I like it, but you lost me when you started talking about religion. Religion is self imposed delusion, it is as bad as femininity.
To answer your question, only science can solve the problem of women. When artificial wombs are a reality and fetus can be created by combining DNA from two males instead of depending on a woman to supply an egg, only then women will become obsolete. Another important thing, a flaw science can fix is male tendency to want to experience physical intimacy and romantic feelings with other human being (most often women but not always), when it can be fixed then we can completely eliminate women from our species, it is the next step in human evolution.
Of course many lesser life forms don't want this and will do anything they can, will use any method you can imagine to stop this from happening.

>> No.15830914

>>15830893
Kill yourself materialist homosexual, you're the first in line for public execution by rope

>> No.15830928

>>15830914
I am not a homosexual, but can you explain materialist? What does materialism have to do with my post? Materialism probably exists because of women.

>> No.15830960
File: 170 KB, 529x419, unimpressed.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

it's another "tradcath zoomer virgin never understood or had intimate relations with a woman" episode. boring

>> No.15831216

>>15830960
Have you ever had intimate relationships with a woman? What did you understand?

>> No.15831343

>>15831216
yeah i've had 3 serious relationships and some flings/hookups etc

women are multifaceted, some are smarter than most men some are complete npc socialite dumbasses. they have dreams, convictions, ideals, etc. the "soulless hypergamous roastie" doesn't exist. men who have been wronged by the one woman they've been with or men who haven't been with women at all have a strange conception of women that isn't really based in reality. women have inner lives as rich as men's but they have different priorities.

most men are scared off or have their ego bruised by women who are smarter than them so often girls will play dumb around men to avoid it. "mansplaining" is a real thing, men tend to think they're superior and more intelligent no matter what so it's quite annoying to navigate the professional world as a woman. all the advantages women have in dating are negated by the massive disadvantages in professional life.

but period craziness is a real thing. lord forgive you if you make a slight misstep during those 4 days of the month because you'll make her cry for an hour or angry for days.

>> No.15831356

>>15830928
You are using materialist ontology to appeal to radical rationalism and scientism to destroy human nature

>> No.15831386

>>15830893
>When artificial wombs are a reality and fetus can be created by combining DNA from two males instead of depending on a woman to supply an egg, only then women will become obsolete.
Don't care what you have to say anymore. Fuck off soulless bugman.

>> No.15831394

>>15831343
Fuck off roastie.

>> No.15831401

>>15831356
But if the human nature is flawed then shouldn't we improve it?

>> No.15831428

>>15831386
That's the way forward. Males have XY chromosomes, therefore we can take an X from one male and a Y from another male. Therefore only X donor is required. Women are simply not a requirement (at least until the technology advanced enough), their days are numbered.

>> No.15831432

>>15831343

>most men are scared off or have their ego bruised by women who are smarter than them so often girls will play dumb around men to avoid it. "mansplaining" is a real thing, men tend to think they're superior and more intelligent no matter what so it's quite annoying to navigate the professional world as a woman. all the advantages women have in dating are negated by the massive disadvantages in professional life.

Mostly the opposite is true. Open chauvinism is social suicide at school and work, women are never given flak for subpar work and this lack of criticism often leads to parasitic habits where a woman becomes an unconditional member of your team regardless of her contribution and her feminity grants her default inclusion and approval, while you're meant to carry the additional weight.

Whatever stories your gf told you were likely incidental or from her own skewed perception. And ofc being patronized all the time can lead to neurotic self perception, especially imposter syndrome which is common in women

>> No.15831548

>>15831343
>negated by the massive disadvantages in professional life

women have no need of professional life, whereas for men success in work is a matter of life and death. why should I fret that women are frustrated by the difficulties of a pursuit they enjoy at their leisure?
"All the advantages His Lordship has in eating are negated by the massive trouble it is to stage a hunt on his estate!"
No peasant would ever be convinced by that

>> No.15831553

>>15831432
this is exactly what i'm talking about kek. chauvinism is incredibly pervasive. i'm not denying talentless women, but even if open sexism will get you sent to hr it doesn't mean covert sexism isn't pervasive. men are assumed to be competent by default and women are assumed useless. this comes from my experience in an office with a couple women. it's really funny to see men ignore the women's points and only listen and give credit when a man restates them. then they turn around and bitch at the water cooler about feminazis. sometimes women get away with being useless but just as often they're assumed useless despite contributing just as much as men.

>>15831394
you first my friend :)

>> No.15831611

>>15831553
>it's really funny to see men ignore the women's points and only listen and give credit when a man restates them
Even when women use logic it is almost always intertwined with feelings, it is why they are ignored most of the time, and I am talking about semi-competent women here, those that were hired due to female quota and not on merit are often absolutely useless and feelings based, nobody wants or needs your feelings.

>> No.15831792

>>15831553
>men are assumed to be competent by default and women are assumed useless.
just like you assume water is good for your body and motor oil isn't...

>> No.15831806
File: 147 KB, 570x725, 1592103608225.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15829795
>all women are american college girls in their 20s

This dude is right
>>15830960
>>15831343

>> No.15831876

>>15831806
>>all women are american college girls in their 20s
as if they can mentally and emotionally develop past that point.

>> No.15831897

>>15831401
It is not flawed, the Forms can't be flawed, they are as they are, timeless and permanent, no matter how hard you try you can't change them

>> No.15831901

>>15831343
This, god I fucking hate modernity and what its done to men and women

>> No.15831940

>>15831897
We can and we will with science.

>> No.15831964

>>15829795
Just read sexual personae op that’s all you need

>> No.15832009
File: 100 KB, 500x699, 354fbd81204118ee69c369544f813d76.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15831964
not sure if one book will solve OP's problem, but it's a damned good book

>>15831343
also listen to this guy

>> No.15832062

>>15832009
>also listen to this guy
He is a sheep, afraid to take a stance and instead trying to stay neutral and appeal both sides. A submisive man that some woman has trained to be her puppy who will lick her pussy on demand.

>> No.15832068

>>15831940
Science literally proves Plato's Forms right by the way ;)

>> No.15832076

>>15832062
The greatest men in all of history all got seduced by a woman at one point, stop being a little bitch

>> No.15832107

>>15832076
Yeah, the greatest empires fell because of them.

>>15832068
Science will solve the women problem and there is nothing you can do about it jusy accept the outcome.

>> No.15832169

>>15832107
Ah yes, the Roman Empire fell because of Ceaser, how did I not remember that!

>> No.15832231

After these last few posts I'm beginning to suspect you're beyond redemption, at least by any book. What you need to do is go outside and interact with actual women, and maybe get some fucking therapy. Jesus christ dude.

>> No.15832247

>WOMEN LIKE THIS
>MEN LIKE THIS
>BING BONG BOING

>> No.15832283

>>15832231
>interact with actual women, and maybe get some fucking therapy.
Worst advice ever.

>> No.15832307

>>15832062
anon, that's just the way life is. it's not a comic book, women aren't perfect nor are they evil. conceding to your partner sometimes isn't being whipped, men are capable of being wrong. a good relationship's a partnership with your best friend not some constant struggle for power. i pick partners i enjoy being around and i'm fairly attractive so i don't get treated like dirt. or if i do i find another who doesn't treat me like dirt.
simple as. maybe if you're a low value male you get taken advantage of but i don't have that experience.

>> No.15832326

>>15831343
>all the advantages women have in dating are negated by the massive disadvantages in professional life

Is that women under 40 earn more than men under 40? Meaning we've seen a shift across generations and millennial women are better off socially and professionally than millennial men.

>> No.15832364
File: 291 KB, 539x1402, Screenshot_20200711-140148_Chrome.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15832326
no. that's wrong and i'm not sure where you got that idea

source: https://www.bls.gov/news.release/wkyeng.t03.htm

>> No.15832411

>>15831343
Fornicator

>> No.15832439

>>15832307
>maybe if you're a low value male you get taken advantage of but i don't have that experience.
If you are a high value male then you do, there is no point in trying to take advantage of low value males they isn't any to be had.

But you are correct, at this time there is not much that can be done about women, only thing we can do is keep them in their place, however the opposite appears to be happening, women are controlling men and that is why the world is in such a poor state.

>> No.15832492
File: 13 KB, 420x382, FT_18.01.26_CrimeTrends_perception.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15832439
you can't tell me how my life and relationships have gone. i'm the one who lived them. i've never been controlled by a woman, they have nothing on me and nothing to manipulate me with. sex has no special allure when you have easy access to it. they appreciate my company and i appreciate theirs. i keep them in their place alright, their place is my loving and equally respected partner.
women have good things to offer and i respect them for it. the world isn't in a poor state, it's safer and richer than it's ever been. if women are the root of that i'm quite grateful for it :^)

>> No.15832805

Everywhere on Earth, women are the voluntary Stasi of whatever society they belong to, beating each other and men into submission to the status quo through either their social capital or withholding sex.

>> No.15832852

>>15832492
>i keep them in their place alright, their place is my loving and equally respected partner
Keep telling that to yourself.

>the world isn't in a poor state, it's safer and richer than it's ever been. if women are the root of that i'm quite grateful for it :^)
World is in a poor state and it is getting worse by day.

>> No.15832894

>>15832805
>beating each other and men into submission to the status quo through either their social capital
That is mostly true, in this day and age western world is not based on merit but on feelings, doesn't matter if someone is correct and their knowledge and statements are based on logic and scientific facts, if some women, even the ones that have nothing to do with anything but are mere observers feel offended then all logic, all science goes out of the window.

>> No.15832926
File: 538 KB, 722x985, 1593352052338.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15829795
So THIS is the power of the tradcath.

>> No.15833270
File: 431 KB, 5343x3663, Two-centuries-World-as-100-people.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15832852
it empirically isn't. you've swallowed pol or news organization propaganda as fact. use some critical thinking, gifs of black people chimping out and anecdotes about men getting shafted in child custody cases aren't accurate measurements on the state of the world.

i don't have to tell myself that, i practice it in my relationships and it's worked out pretty goddamn well for me.

>> No.15833359

>>15833270
I guess it is subjective. Those living in Africa have been receiving more and more aid every year for the last 50 years. And those who still don't like it can just come freely to western world (remember asia for asians, africa for africans, western world is for everyone) and live off social care (while commiting a large number of crimes that police are too scared too investigate). In western world the affirmitive action ensures that a certain percentage of workforce is non white and non male, again it is not based on merit so the competent white male employees just have to pick up the slack. The crimes hardly ever get investigated, it has come to a point where areas with high crime want to disband police force altogether.
Pretty good life for parasites who just want to live off others hard work and achievements.

>> No.15833386

>>15833270
Would love to know the criteria of democracy here, because America and Britain aren't one for a start.

>> No.15833937

>>15833359
this is what i'm talking about. word for word pol propaganda. you have a very myopic worldview my friend, you should probably read more. the state of the world is quite literally not subjective. you're presenting me a ridiculous view of the world that has no basis in reality. present me some data that confirms affirmative action hires are immune to disciplinary action. you're genuinely retarded if you think police are too scared to investigate crime worldwide, and that's the sole cause of reduced crime rates. jesus god, if you call anyone an npc you're a fucking hypocrite. you're just regurgitating the rupert murdoch propaganda slop you've been fed. how many books have you read this year? i'd be willing to bet my life on it being under 10
do you believe human made climate change is a hoax too?
>>15833386
britian are manipulated democracies with misinformed voting populations but they're a hell of a lot better than russia or anywhere else where the elections are an outright farce.

>> No.15834030
File: 322 KB, 624x810, _77183433_mir27.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15833937
Everything that you do not like is pol propaganda. Economic migrants (ir just invaders) coming to Europe by thousands is pol propaganda, the crimes commited by non whites in the west is pol propaganda. Affirmitive action (hiring based on non white skin color or not having a penis instead of merit) is pol propaganda. There is no statistics on how often sheboons face disciplinary action because such statistics would be considered racist (and pol propaganda).

>> No.15834115

>>15834030
dumbass fucking retard. jesus you're an ape. where did i ever deny migrants coming to europe by the thousands. where did i ever say nonwhites are perfect angels. where did i ever say affirmative action didn't exist. do you have a brain in your head? black people commit more crime than whites, that's a fact. the world is better now than ever, that's also a fact. good god man, have you read more than 10 books this year? you avoided answering so i'm guessing the answer is you shitposted on pol and lit about blacks all year rather than actually learning. leave, read a couple books and tell us what you've learned after :)

i know you've categorized me in your head as a worthless libtard but i'd like you to know that's not the case. i'm just informed and not quite as susceptible to propaganda as you. i actually read a lot of books. just finished crime and punishment, grapes of wrath and manufacturing consent this week. you're on a board for literature for christssake, pick up a book

>> No.15834140

>>15834030
>posting a tabloid rag known for inflammatory, exaggerated headlines and outright lies

oh boy oh boy sure owned the libtards with that one my good niggerman

>> No.15834165

>>15830844
this is actually pretty much true on all its points
especially this point
>in forgetting that women do not need to be so, because men want to be so in place of women

>> No.15834174

>>15834115
>the world is better now than ever, that's also a fact.
As I said, at best it is subjective, it may be better than ever for non whites, but for actual people that matter the world is getting worse day by day.

>i know you've categorized me in your head as a worthless libtard but i'd like you to know that's not the case. i'm just informed and not quite as susceptible to propaganda as you. i actually read a lot of books. just finished crime and punishment, grapes of wrath and manufacturing consent this week.
I haven't actually. People on lit tend to be more intelligent and have a more diverse range of opinions. But also what does crime and punishment have to do with present day west or the multicultural problems that the world is facing today?

>> No.15834180

Vers la feminisation?, Alain Soral
Sex and Character, Otto Weininger
Metaphysics of Sex, Julius Evola
The Manipulated Man, Esther Vilar
Self-Made Man, Norah Vincent

>> No.15834190

>>15831876
Don't be a child.

The internet was a mistake.

>> No.15834201

>>15834140
There were many such articles in probably every newspaper and it was covered widely on tv and other media. The rapes did start almost 20 years ago and authorities (council, police etc) were notified hundreds of times, often by parents of raped girls and nothing was ever done.

>> No.15834207

>>15834030
Man I remember when I was in my /pol/tard phase and I was feeling borderline schizophrenic. Thank god I got out of it because I've actually been able to properly form my belief system after I left that shithole

>> No.15834213

>>15831343
>all the advantages women have in dating are negated by the massive disadvantages in professional life
what disadvantages? you mean pregnancy and child birth? because those are real disadvantages. but other than that, this idea of male privilege in the work place is a meme.
because if you clock in the hours, you clock in the hours. if you create a fancy new product, youve created a fancy new product. and if youve saved your company X dollars, theres literally a number to reflect your work.
the only disadvantage women have is that most men, as horny as they are, will not jeopardize their work for the not-100% guaranteed shot at the pussy. thus they are given fewer passes for merely being good looking or sexually attractive, because the ultimate goal, the vagina, is by default an impossibility. and this is less of a disadvantage and more of the rectification of an undeserved advantage women get in the first place.
and it still doesnt stop them from getting passes.

>> No.15834242

>>15834207
Pol is not a good place but you cannot ignore the facts. The aforementioned article is correct, the crime(s) happened, it is not fake news, it is not pol propaganda.

>> No.15834284

>>15834242
Not saying its not, I just learned not to live in the simulacrum. Anyway this is completely off topic so I'll just stop it

>> No.15834287

>>15834174
having a measured worldview that comes from exercising my brain is what i get from reading it. crime and punishment is about redemption through christ(i assume, haven't read any secondary texts but sonia is so clearly a perfect jesuslike pure figure that redeems raskolnikovs overly intellectual sinful mindset)
manufacturing consent is actually very relevant, it's about how media is empirically and measurably been manipulated to present a very right wing capitalist view of world politics.

the world is better now than ever. you keep repeating that it's not, but like a libtard screaming about iq statistics you can't disprove the actual data.
i'm not sure in what way the world is worse for whites? can you back that up with actual data? i'm white and i love the world, it's a pretty great time to be alive.
i'm very glad the world is getting better for non whites. they had a pretty rough go of it for a lot of history so i'm glad they live easier lives now. it's a thing to celebrate, is it not? better living standards and education is a great thing for humanity

>> No.15834301

>>15834287
you're a fool to conflate personal comfort with the state of the world

>> No.15834357

>>15834287
The world as a whole, like you pointed out, as gotten better for everyone, whites included. At least if your metric is something like child mortality rates, literacy rates, poverty rates, etc.
But in the short term, as of the last few years, it has certainly gotten worse. Its become fashionable to take a shit on white people; its, ironically, racism.
And I say this as a non white.
And if you take a more reactionary worldview, then things have gotten shittier for the whites. Although I don't think the reactionaries would blame that on a race thing as they would on a cultural shift.

>> No.15834368

>>15834301
you're a fool to ignore real data in favor of your completley misinformed ideas. you give me the impression your worldview is based on lazy, passive consumption of propaganda without an ounce of critical thought. you're presented with a fact and try as hard as you can to fit it into your myopic perception of reality instead of admitting you're wrong. if you think you're in any way superior to the nonwhites you deride you're fooling yourself. if you consider yourself superior to the average black man you pass in the street you're a fucking embarrassment. you're on 4chan for one, and on the litierature board without reading too. read 10 books, come back and tell us what you've learned.

>> No.15834395

>>15834287
I live in a country infested with 'refugees' and it has only made the situation worse, they don't work, they commit crimes, they intimidate local population, live of social care (that everyone else pay for).
World getting better is all good. Let us stop all western aid for third world, they can pay, manufacture all their vaccines themselves, they can build schools, educate their people and make their countries great by retaining those people and not letting them move to the west. When that happens , I will be happy and genuinely support them for their hard work, but right now they are just parasites.

>> No.15834448

>>15834287
also arent like 90% of journalist registered democrats? even the once neutral CNN has clearly begun to lean to the left.
if anything, every facet of society tilts left
>Cthulu swims slowly, but he only swims toward the left
i will agree on the capitalistic view. but that isnt even a left-right divide issue (at least, insofar as the general populace goes).

>> No.15834547

>>15834395
i agree with that, the locals actually hate all the aid most of the time. if you get free clothes and food there is no market for local businesses to sell clothes and food. usually most of the aid goes to corrupt government anyhow, ask a local they fucking hate the patronizing liberal donations.
>>15834448
on the surface, yes. but in their portrayal of world events(more accurately, the world events they choose to give coverage to) they are solidly right wing. an american liberal is very far right compared to any other western country anyway.

>> No.15834559

>>15829795
Androids and artificial wombs. Anything else is not a solution.

>> No.15834622

>>15834547
right wing how? what world events are being given coverage which shapes the media narrative to be right wing?

>> No.15834679

>>15834559
The female sex, the XX pair of chromosomes has to go. It a ancient remnant of human evolution that somehow has managed to survive to this day. Science will fix that
Another thing is deactivation or certain areas in male brain responsible for intimacy and need of company of another person. Once that happens we will finally be free.

>> No.15834684

>>15834368
I don't know what you're on about. You're not in a better position to judge the state of the world because you feel good about yourself and life prospects, any more than your hypothetical incel strawman is for feeling the opposite. Take your own advice and read some books so you can think modes of being and ways of life outside American consumerism, which has every incentive in the world to convince you is the one and only.

I'll take the world that doesn't kill billions of animals every year to feed human-pig hybrids, aborts millions of babies, and turning nature into an Amazon warehouse

>> No.15834714

>>15830705
I could get a girl to submit to me, my issue is not with function but with the motivations behind them. On the surface, a relationship with a woman can be very pleasant and "loving" but the reasons the woman is attracted to you are an anti-thesis of love. For her to be at her most feminine, the masculine body needs to reject agape. Men by their biology are able to impregnate many woman at one time, the masculine has a tendency to reject that power and instead sacrifice it to devote themselves to one woman. It is a gift the woman rejects. The woman is interested in chasing, they are most submissive and attracted to men who do not love them. All those love sonnets and novels are extremely off putting if they are actually sincere, if they are speaking to one woman and not many.

I have anecdotal experience of this, and I found it off putting even as a teenager. I implicitly knew they girl fawning over me was not loving me in the same way I would love a woman. I was a status symbol, and I rejected her for it, what I didn't realize is that this was not a fault of her, but for woman in general. They are a passionless species.

I don't like how the feminine operates. I don't like how if and when a woman did "love" me in her own way I was unable to reciprocate it due the nature of her love, just the same as she is unable to reciprocate my own. I would have to be insincere to ever get a girl I cared about, I would have to pretend my "onitis" is not my "onitis" and deal with the reality that this "onitis" style of love and devotion will always be one sided.

I just genuinely don't like the feminine. It is not a counter-balance to the masculine, it does not let the masculine be more masculine as I originally thought. The feminine is a leech that drains and subverts the masculine of its power.

It is a bad influence. Woman are best treated as soulless breeding stock, which is very disheartening as we still want to love them, they are just unworthy and unwanting of love. My solution is to redirect this energy onto an idealized goddess of another realm, but this is very difficult to do sincerely following the death of God.

>> No.15834718

>>15834622
read manufacturing consent(at least the first chapter) there are five filters applied to coverage of world events in america, and any news that makes it through these filters is functionally state propaganda. the filters are: ownership of the medium, the medium's funding sources, sourcing, flak, and anti-communism or "fear ideology"
>>15834684
interesting if you're the same guy that's espousing the right wing viewpoints, because supporting any sort of conservative parties would only make those issues infinitely worse. arguably the world is a hell of a lot worse for the environment but better for people since industrialization. i disagree with excessive materialism and consumerist rot but i like that more people are educated and happy than ever before.

>> No.15834763

>all the incels in this thread
god, what happened to this board

>> No.15834778

>>15834559
Androids and artificial wombs would just destroy mans ability to love a woman. This ability is very good, it is simply problematic due to the nature of woman. We can already just demean ourselves and pursue woman like a woman pursues a man --as interchangeable members of a caste -- but this is unmasculine and contrary to our highest nature. The feminine must be destroyed and restructured into a devine state (if at all possible) or agape must be redirected onto a goddess in the form of some devotional covenant (again if this is at all possible) My goal is to preserve love while the feminine intends to kill love of the soul. It is an evil entity. Artificial wombs and the literally genocide of all woman will make the feminine victorious in it's efforts.

>> No.15834785

>>15834763
This is clearly a disgruntled volcel thread.

>> No.15834789

>>15834778
>genocide of all woman
>will make the feminine victorious in it's efforts.

>> No.15834807

>>15834789
The feminine spirit transcends the flesh

>> No.15834820

>>15834718
so you utilize a left-right divide based on the blurry, vague term of "western countries" and apply it to america?
and then you use a Chaomsky-esque left-right divide that appears to emphasize more along the lines of capitalism and communism and apply it to the american media, an inherently capitalistic institution?
no wonder everything seems right wing to you. why dont you just go ahead and base the criteria on some outright communist state, or some country in the middle east?
look, im being brash, but my intent isnt to be an asshole. you sound like a kid who read his first big book and now suddenly "it all makes sense."

>> No.15834827

>>15834807
No it doesn't. Once you genocide all females they are gone.

>> No.15834870

>>15834827
females=/=the feminine

>> No.15834895

>>15834820
>appears
did you read the book? america's media serves as government propaganda. various pressures, such as the need to make money, woo advertisers, and stay in the government's good graces force americas media to act as propaganda. america is more conservative than most 1st world countries(to put it in less nebulous terms)

psued, you sound like someone who hasn't read the fucking book. if you'd like i can define conservative in it's most popular usage and definition.

>> No.15834908

>>15834870
The process of immacaulization is essentially a process of feminization, where one is left in a liminal state unable to go through the power process of either. Where I have now changed my opinion is that the feminine, even at the highest form woman can achieve, is a wholly negative state, it is an anathema and enemy to the masculine rather than a foil and partner.

I may even be naive in thinking the feminine in it's perfected state, as in some devine entity is desirable, but It should atleast allow for accepted and reciprocated love of the soul.

>> No.15834971

>>15834895
>big boi reads his first book

>> No.15834981

>>15833270
Are you a fan of Steven Pinker?

>> No.15835045

This thread is really sad

>> No.15835066

>>15829795
You subconsciously still expect women to be like men because you were told they are all your life. This causes resentment when you come to understand that they are not, and that they will never meet your expectations. There is no reason to hate things for being what they are, because they just are. What should be hatted is the society that does not treat women as what they are and insists they are like men.

>> No.15835121

>>15835045
Why do you think so?

>> No.15835125

>>15835066
> There is no reason to hate things for being what they are
They are incapable of agape

>You subconsciously still expect women to be like men
I don't like masculine caricatures of woman, I did not think the way we process pair bond would be so phemoneologcially distinct, and that the feminine way would be so profoundly evil rather than merely alternative.

I've transcended this coping view that the masculine and feminine are both equally essential parts of the same coin. I've gone from this to thinking the feminines subordination from the masculine is necessary for the masculine to reach its full potential, to my current understanding that the feminine is actually a bad influence on the masculine and is of little if any worth in itself.

>> No.15835221

>>15835125
And that is how they are. Hating them for it is ridiculous.

>> No.15835268

If there is some misunderstanding, I can only think that what is meant by "if you can not give yourself entirely to God. give yourself instead to a woman" Actually means to give yourself to a child or your mother or sister, but I struggle to see how this could ascend to agape from storge. It is this instruction that makes it difficult to believe loving the soul of a woman is merely a pathological symptom of misdirected power, similar to how a woman may redirect maternal instincts onto an animal or their job. If woman were treated as they desire men would have to go whoremongering, which erodes the passion of the spirit and is counterintuitive to the instinct to be loyal to the one whose soul is loved. I struggle to find a full solution. Even if we did not love woman we must love something else, and in loving another, treating woman as they desire to be treated is contrary to our nature and the nature of the good. They are a bad influence all round, but it would be easier to do without them if their role was the less important creation of new life rather than to love.

Of course if one does not love their woman, they also can not love their children...as the love of a child comes from the miracle of literally becoming one flesh with the one whose soul you have resonated with.

I always knew parents did not actually love their children, but again I naively interpreted this to be an issue of their character and modernity, and not an issue with masculine-feminine unions itself.

>> No.15835279

>>15835268
>soul
>god
>>>/x/

>> No.15835290

>>15835221
>hating evil for being evil is ridiculous
You are a reprobate. You do not care how the feminine operates because you do not see the value in how masculine principles operate.

It doesn't matter if there is hatred or contempt. Either way they are a bad influence and to be avoided. It is because they are loved that we do not want this to be the case.

>> No.15835306

>>15835279
Language is the biggest spook of them all. Literally a giant conspiracy. These shapes and sounds have no meaning whatsoever. You are crazy for trusting that they do. You are controlled by the nonsensical hubris that you get any meaning and understanding out of this.

>> No.15835397

>>15834971
>big boi has no actual arguments
psued, refute my arguement

>> No.15835499
File: 171 KB, 491x505, 1592668430026.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15835290

>> No.15835523

>>15834981
nah, looked him up he seems interesting though

>> No.15836022

>>15835397
you never addressed my original argument.
you see the american media as right wing because you are judging it on some vague idea of a left-right divide according to "most western countries."
i pointed out why draw the arbitrary line at "western countries." why not use some middle eastern country as the criteria?
you then proceeded to spew your nonsense and flaunt your big boi tantrum.
i tried to have a genuine conversation with you. but you just wanted to flex your "i just read Chaomsky, dooooood, i totally get it now man, like, seriously."

>> No.15836144

>>15836022
con·serv·a·tive
/kənˈsərvədiv/
holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion.

compared to most FIRST WORLD NATIONS
The concept of First World originated during the Cold War and comprising countries that were aligned with NATO and the United States, and opposed the Soviet Union and/or communism during the Cold War. Since the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, the definition has instead largely shifted to any country with little political risk and a well functioning democracy, rule of law, capitalist economy, economic stability, and high standard of living. Various ways in which modern First World countries are often determined include GDP, GNP, literacy rates, life expectancy, and the Human Development Index.[1] In common usage, as per Merriam-Webster, "first world" now typically refers to "the highly developed industrialized nations often considered the westernized countries of the world".[2]

the USA media functions as government propaganda. the us government is conservative compared to most first world countries. there. i structured my statement in a form your smooth ape brain can understand.

you're being obtuse and a psued to boot. you don't have to purposely misunderstand me, if you don't have an arguement don't respond

read. r e a d read the fucking book you lazy idiot. i clarified my point. arguing semantics doesn't actually make you look smart, it makes you look like a retard. words have commonly understood meanings. stop being a psued please, you really come across as unintelligent. it's a little hypocritical to call my posts a tantrum considering the content of yours lol

>> No.15836702

>>15834213
The wage gap meme doesn't even make sense. If you can get away with paying women only 70% of what you would have to pay a man to get the same amount of profitability out of them... why the FUCK would a man ever get hired?

>> No.15836740

>>15836702
Maybe for the same reason patriarchy exists? The wage gap is a boys club. Men give men better positions and force woman to be paid peanuts for HR jobs that do the real meat and potatoes work for the company.

>> No.15836766

>>15836740
That's hard to believe when the economy in the US incentives a race to the bottom in terms of costs. If there really is a boys club, why was labor outsourced to places outside the country where labor was cheaper? If cheaper labor is available literally anywhere on earth, it will be hired over more expensive labor. Labor costs are the most significant cost in any economic endeavor. Cutting them down as much as possible has demonstrably been the winning strategy in this industrial context.

>> No.15836769

>>15836740
to follow up on this: >>15836740
The entire idea of a "boys club" and patriarchy you are suggesting is literally a conspiracy theory. As in a theory of a group of people conspiring against others.

>> No.15836788

>>15836769
Yeah, conspiracies exist everywhere. Some are accurate and some aren't what's your point? are you so stupid and domesticated you hear "conspiracy theory" and register "crazy schizophrenic"?

>> No.15836792

>>15836788
Respond to my post here: >>15836766

>> No.15836817

>>15836792
No

>> No.15836818

>>15836817
Alright. Never mind then.

>> No.15836822

>>15836817
Based

>> No.15838256

>>15836144
how is the us government media conservative compared to most first world countries?
i originally asked for examples to illustrate what you meant by this. you then proceeded to spew the lit version of "have sex, incel"
>read theory
i wasnt asking you to explain the entire book. i merely asked for a few examples to understand your point.
my whole point of saying "why not compare it some middle eastern country" is to raise the point: why exactly is using the metric of first world countries appropriate for measuring the american media? i dont understand whats so inherently important about first world countries that it should be the yardstick to measure the american media. why not, i dunno, the actual left-right divide of the populace of america? why not, i dunno, a developed and industrialized nation in the non-western world?
if you were a reactionary, the american media would look "omg, obviously it's left-wing. duh, if you read X book you would totally see it." if you were a conservative Mormon, the american media would also look left wing. just because words have commonly understood meanings doesnt mean you dont need to narrow it down if you actually want a fruitful discussion.
you think youre big boi because you get your panties in a bunch whenever probed a little harder, and then you resort to being a faggot that cries "READ BOOK, INCEL"
look, im glad youve finally read your first book, but you clearly havent digested it. im not arguing semantics. if you cant point to some examples or some phenomenon to illustrate your point, who's really the pseud here?
>>15836702
the commonly cited statistic of 70% doesnt factor in all the other variables of wage differences.
a doctor makes more than a waiter. more men are doctors. more women are waitresses.
a person who works more hours gets paid more. men tend to work more hours. women tend to work less.
a person who takes a riskier, less-comfortable job. more men are out there on oil rigs than women. those men get paid more compared to an mail clerk.
people who ask for a pay raise tend to get paid more. more men ask for pay raises than women.
>>15836766
you might have misinterpreted the anon you were responding to. im not that anon, but calling "HR jobs" the "real meat and potatoes" is clearly sarcasm. everyone knows HR is a relatively useless role. the firm i work at (around 80 employees) doesnt evne have an HR department.

>> No.15838283

>>15829795
Women are just not object-centered, or focused, this is one of many supreme revelations about the nature of women.

Just read about the animus in Jung I guess.

>> No.15839241

>>15838256
read the book. read the book. read the first chapter it's 20 pages READ READ ITS A LITERATURE BOARD YOU DUMB FUCKING FAGGOT. every single argument i have about this fucking book is with some dumbfuck who hasn't read the damn thing. and before you get your dumbfuck panties in a twist about chomsky it was mostly written by Edward S. Herman

god damn, read the book it's full of examples that prove the propaganda model. that's the whole point of the fucking book. if you had read it you wouldn't be arguing like a dumb faggot. jesus. this fucking board. i'm not going to regurgitate all the examples because the actual book goes into far better detail. which you would know if you read it. i read 3 books a week you irrdeemably stupid faggot, you have no argument and you're shamefully lazy. read the first chapter at least you could properly debate the ideas of the book if you read it.

you have no arguement. do not debate books you haven't read. it's dishonest and lazy. all your arguments are semantics and personal attacks because you haven't read the fucking thing. big boi can't even manage to read a book he wants to debate, do you even read at all you posturing psued?

>> No.15839251

bump

>> No.15839268
File: 171 KB, 900x900, iu[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15839241
cry more
>me realizing your panties actually are in a bunch

>> No.15839558

Way of the Superior Man by David Deida

Bible of masculinity

>> No.15839679
File: 1.27 MB, 202x196, BBE5306100E046BAB8D1260195045845.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15839268
>illiterate dumbfuck has no arguments
read more my friend :)

>> No.15841302

>>15839241
Calm down, Beavis.