Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Become a Patron!

/lit/ - Literature


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 59 KB, 641x482, 1568508186204.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15265785 No.15265785 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

books about milk

>> No.15265842

>>15265785
MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!
BUTTERS! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!
REFRESHING DRINK FROM BUTTER'S UDDERS!
I WANT BUTTER'S AND NO OTHER'S!
GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!
GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!
UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!
I'LL CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!
UNTIL MY BELLYS FULL AND HAPPY!
I'LL REFUSE TO READ MY BOOKY!

>> No.15265843
File: 40 KB, 329x499, milk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15265843

>>15265785
/thread

>> No.15265864
File: 4 KB, 259x195, images[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15265864

any book on taking care of cows would count

>> No.15265876

>>15265785
>>15265864
Ripe

>> No.15265902

>>15265785
A big juicy milf gf FOR ME?!?

>> No.15265907

>>15265785
What do I see?
Skin as soft as silk
Giving unto thee
Gallons of milk

>> No.15265909

Big trundling fuckpig. Big fucking mommy milkers. Old lady, split nipples, dusty desert cunt, big heavy menopause boobies. Stinky unpleasant whore, big fuckin sweater boobies, no bra, BO stink in sweater, big slamming tits inside sweater, sweater meat.

>> No.15265927

>>15265785
Chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky
>>15265864
I don't like them big, I don't like them chunky
(Chunky)
I don't like them big, I don't like them plumpy
(Plumpy)

>> No.15265970

whats her name?

>> No.15266020

>>15265970
None of your business.

>> No.15266038
File: 98 KB, 1000x983, lpJnM8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15266038

>>15266020

>> No.15266042

>>15265970
mommy

>> No.15266095

>>15266020
MOM

>> No.15266135

>>15265785
lol just imagine her crawling naked through a flowery meadow wearing sunglasses and a white wide brimmed hat and how her thick saddlebag hips smile against the crease of her thighs and winking her cheeks with every rotation wouldn't that be bizarre
>>15265970
nutter butter

>> No.15266153

>>15265842
How can you possibly feel okay with making a post like this. :3

>> No.15266161
File: 125 KB, 1280x720, 1574227564494.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15266161

>>15266020

>> No.15266162

>>15266135
Or this. :3

>> No.15266169

>>15265843
I've finished his Basque and am halfway through salt. I like these styles but they have so many sections where they just recap cod in either book, salt in either or Basque in either. Is milk an actually divorced book

>> No.15266194

>>15266161
Dude no, my heart, please no. Tell me that isn't her. I can't take it. I don't want to become ":3".

>> No.15266206

>>15266194
It isn't she's fat

>> No.15266213

>>15266194
No ass big stomach

>> No.15266230

>>15266194
You've been tricked. The stomach is touching the book while her rear is flat.

I expect BIDF to come in and contest this post any time now.

>> No.15266233

>>15266194
It might not be her, but she posted a picture of her feet, and because the feetophiles on this board all focus on her feet like the lowly scum they are, no one noticed how absolutely insane her ass looked in that picture. :3

>> No.15266240

>>15266230
in complete honesty i am a card carrying member and OnlyFans contributor to the BIDF

>> No.15266297

>>15266020
uwu

>> No.15266302

>>15265970
greg the engineer

>> No.15266315

I HEARD THERE ARE FEETPICS
POST THEM
POST THEM NOW!
ANON WANTS FEET PPICSSSS

>> No.15266344

I’m no one’s mother, please. “Auntie” if anything.

>>15266169
I read the Basque history.

>> No.15266349 [DELETED] 

>>15266344
why are you making my crying emoji mom

>> No.15266355

>>15266344
You love this attention, don't lie. :3

>> No.15266368

>>15266344
mom plz dont make me cry again

>> No.15266369

>>15265785
Milkbottle H by Gil Orlovitz

>> No.15266374
File: 31 KB, 640x366, D4C3BEA7-6738-477E-B77B-66548EC53539.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15266374

>>15266355
No.

>> No.15266382

>>15266374
alright, that's it, i'm beating off

>> No.15266394
File: 39 KB, 641x482, 1406594334586.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15266394

>>15266374
hey guys look at me i post funny reaction image pay attention to me please please please god please i want kids so bad god kill me

>> No.15266408

>>15266374
Hahahaahahahahhahahaaha oh man it's pretty obvious that you do. You live for this kind of stuff.

:3

>> No.15266411

>>15266382
:3

>> No.15266470

Okay, we don't get too many butterfly-focused threads. I'm going to take this opportunity to ask some semi-personal but non-revealing yes/no or one-off questions so we can get to know our collective mom

1. did you go to uni?

2. what are you currently reading?

3. is it ok if i get another gogurt out of the fridge maybe but like only one ok?

4. philosophical issue most passionate about?

5. first book you remember reading?

6. please gogurt?

>> No.15266490
File: 39 KB, 640x482, 1584942319780.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15266490

>>15266470
>we don't get too many butterfly-focused threads
there's like one every day

>> No.15266500

>>15266490
nah not really

>> No.15266504

>>15266470
>>15266411
>>15266382
Man these posts really remind me how young the ages on here must be :3

>> No.15266536

>>15266490
we should have a butterfly sticky

>> No.15266548

>>15266374
Hey butterdyke. Refute me.

>> No.15266561

>>15266470
>we don't get too many butterfly-focused threads.
Far too many.

Too poor. Some college.
Well at World’s End, Morris. Bacchae of Euripides, Söyinka. Etc.
Pffb. Weigh like Epicurus would.
Motivations for bravery? I donno.
Calvin and Hobbes, some comic books, and choose your own adventure books, but the first big books where a comedy fantasy from a guy named Asprin

>> No.15266568

>>15265785
Info about butterdyke
*46 years old
*Failure at art collage
*Ugly
*Ex mod on 4chan
*Dyke
*Mediocre job

>> No.15266596

>>15265785
WHO THE FUCK IS THIS AND WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP ON POSTING HER?

>> No.15266599

>>15266374
jej this is the most bold faced lie ive ever seen in my life. why even bother posting something so blatantly dishonest?

>> No.15266604

>>15266596
Is butterdyke a famous tripfag

>> No.15266612

>>15265785
do you faggots realize these pics are at least 6 years old? she probably looks worse now

>> No.15266620

>>15266561
Hey butterfly. You still have not refuted me :)

>> No.15266626

Sorry to break it to you guys, but butterfly left this board years ago.

>> No.15266627
File: 53 KB, 603x406, 1588230669385.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15266627

>>15266315

>> No.15266630
File: 994 KB, 500x380, 3D4E8316-491C-4CAE-B926-76467BBAACED.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15266630

>>15266612
>six WHOLEW years even!

>> No.15266644
File: 117 KB, 1694x1040, 1447927205172.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15266644

>>15265842
>>15265909
>>15266135
>>15266161
>>15266394
fuckkkkk damn

>> No.15266658

>>15266627
hot

>> No.15266662

>>15266630
I found this pictures on 4chan archieve. They say they were from 2014-15. However, they could be older.

>> No.15266665

>>15266561
ty mama

>> No.15266671

>>15266662
It would illogical to think these pictures are recent when they could at minimun 5-6 years old. To think they are older is not irrational.

>> No.15266674

>>15265785
Maupassant's short story 'Idyll'
about an Italian wet nurse painfully full to bursting on a train and the starving peasant who relieves her, and at the same time saves himself..

>> No.15266675

how has this whore not been doxed yet? y'all need to step up your game

>> No.15266679

>>15266630
Hey, butterfly remember me? You still have not refuted me :) Where are your arguments?

>> No.15266682

I come back here every couple of months or years and I get very happy to see she still posts here. Someone has to keep the place afloat.

>> No.15266685 [DELETED] 

>>15266675
I got something planed.>>15266679
Do not worry anon.

>> No.15266702

>>15266679
get back in line, friend
you think you're the only one whos arguments she dodged by simply running away?

>> No.15266712

>>15266675
>this lady's a ghost

>> No.15266727

>>15266679
See this thread: https://i.warosu.org/lit/thread/S15257898#p15257898
Butterfly you call me mentally "ill" and used strawman fallacies. I refuted everything yesterday. Butterdyke was just crying like a bitch meanwhile other anons were actually trying to argue with me. I know butterfly was btfo countless times, but since this recent I consider appropiate to start again.

>> No.15266733

>>15266727
Mean to>>15266702

>> No.15266744

>>15266675
I got something planned. Do not worry anon.

>> No.15266746

My sweet little whorish Butterfly,

I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your post. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, Butters. My prick was stuck up in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue come bursting out through your lips and if I gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, Butters, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Butterfly’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Butterfly will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

You say when I go back you will suck me off and you want me to lick your cunt, you little depraved blackguard. I hope you will surprise me some time when I am asleep dressed, steal over me with a whore’s glow in your slumbrous eyes, gently undo button after button in the fly of my trousers and gently take out your lover’s fat mickey, lap it up in your moist mouth and suck away at it till it gets fatter and stiffer and comes off in your mouth. Sometime too I shall surprise you asleep, lift up your skirts and open your hot drawers gently, then lie down gently by you and begin to lick lazily round your bush. You will begin to stir uneasily then I will lick the lips of my darling’s cunt. You will begin to groan and grunt and sigh and fart with lust in your sleep. Then I will lick up faster and faster like a ravenous dog until your cunt is a mass of slime and your body wriggling wildly.

Goodnight, my little farting Butterfly, my dirty little fuckbird! There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better. Write me more about that and yourself, sweetly, dirtier, dirtier.

>> No.15266749

She's so "gay" she posts daily updates to her harem of horny white boys pitching their tents waiting on a (You) from their mommy e-girl lol ok

>> No.15266751

>>15266727
1. You won’t care how I argue your points. You will simply disagree and call it a victory.
2. Anonymous never matters. Okay? Drop it.

>> No.15266757
File: 85 KB, 600x516, 1586968852415.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15266757

>>15266746

>> No.15266760

>>15266749
No no no. Fuck that.

>> No.15266761

>>15266727
you sound reasonable. you may be first in the line, anon

>> No.15266769

my cock is out bros i get boiner

>> No.15266773

>>15266627
Those are clearly hobbit feet

>> No.15266779

>>15266751
>1. You won’t care how I argue your points. You will simply disagree and call it a victory.
False. I care about arguments. You did not refute anything in that thread. Where is the logic and evidence that contradicts my claims? Where is it? Do you mind if copy all your post and show that they do not have arguments. Other anons trying to refute and they did a better job than you. They disagree with me and I respect them because they actually used arguments. Calling me mentally ill and using strawmans are not valid.

>> No.15266786

>>15266760
i'd post you my dick, but i would get banned
just so you know, it is erect

>> No.15266802
File: 25 KB, 620x347, 1562185001215.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15266802

>>15266746
based

>> No.15266803

>>15266760
You're the center of attention, butters.

>> No.15266839

>>15266779
>2. Anonymous never matters. Okay. Drop it.
Ok, so you are saying my argument is less valid because I am anonymous. Kek. So if I become a new tripfag with an edgy name will that make my argument more valid? Somebody here wants a new tripfag?

>> No.15266844

i know she loves attention but id like to see just how much of it she can handle

>> No.15266855

>>15266839
Restate the argument here. Get it over with.

>> No.15266881
File: 1.22 MB, 2208x1018, 1571638178995.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15266881

uhh bros......

>> No.15266893
File: 62 KB, 996x776, 1557237007530.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15266893

the absolute state of this board. stop looking at her, bros. stop promoting her pussy. focus.

>> No.15266895

>>15266881
its official im simping for jakarta

>> No.15266900

>>15266855
Ok lets start.
>War is not implicity bad or good. That depends on the circumstances.
>Violence will be necesary in certain occassions. Not matter what. You cannot solve all the problems through peace. There are people who will attack you no matter what.
>Femine values do not form great societies. Femine values create weak societies and weak societies are mean to be overtaked by the stronger ones.
>Peace is overrated. I am not saying we should become like a bunch of niggers and stated like savages but rather remain strong and do not ourselves to be conquered by others.
>War is indeed natural. There a countless examples of war in nature. The best ones would ants. They have waged one of the biggest war in the history of whole earth. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7_e0CA_nhaE. War is not bad or good. Depends on the circumstances.
>Violenece as well is natural.

>> No.15266913

>>15266881
That is not her.

>> No.15266929

>>15266895
jocasta, fuck im a pleb

>> No.15266933

>>15266913
I know. I just wanted to post a photo of an actual woman to shame this disgusting transsexual faggot known as butterfly.

>> No.15266952

>>15266933
Based

>> No.15266954

>>15266627
Yeah that's a man

>> No.15266986

>>15266900
Started to act like savages

>> No.15267003

>>15265909
Lost it

>> No.15267168
File: 367 KB, 500x250, guts.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15267168

>>15266900
I'm waiting so long...
I'm waiting so long...
I'm waiting so long...
I'm waiting...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XC-W93I_PNU

>> No.15267192
File: 566 KB, 500x269, 7ED8D722-EDFE-4972-8C4A-B3932DB196C0.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15267192

>>15266900
-Self defense is becomes necessary when attacked. Attacking is not good. To disagree to this is to go against your mothers orders.
-This has already been answered in the previous thread and the above statement
-Point to a “great society”. A weak society attacks people. A strong society finds there is no need of it.
-Peace is best... and here your mask falls a bit. You don’t like it when dark skinned people are fighting you. Fucking hypocrite. You’ve refuted yourself here.
-Nature does N O T. Wage war. Nature fights. War is a human invention. Found only in ants. We’re descended from ants, bugman?
-Civility is the opposite of the perpetual violence you chicken heartedly promote.

>> No.15267214

I would seriously kill Butterfly in minecraft. She better wish she never gets doxxed in minecraft because I would go over to where she lives in minecraft and crack her minecraft head open all over minecraft.

>> No.15267241

>Hi, I play Minecraft
I’ll bet

>> No.15267369

>>15267192
>Self defense is becomes necessary when attacked. Attacking is not good. To disagree to this is to go against your mothers orders. This has already been answered in the previous thread and the above statement.
Attacking potential threats is perfectly fine. Also, the most efficient way to spread idelogies is through violence. You think the french would have got their freedom without violence?
>Point to a “great society”. A weak society attacks people. A strong society finds there is no need of it.
According to who? Where is your evidence?Most of the strongest societies and nations have used a lot of violence. Their spread their culture and ideals through this one. Rome, Turks, England, Russia, America, etc. Weak nations are meant to fall down. Give me an example of a peaceful sucessful society.
>Peace is best
Citation required. Give me an example how a non-violent nation is more sucessful.
>and here your mask falls a bit. You don’t like it when dark skinned people are fighting you. Fucking hypocrite. You’ve refuted yourself here.
Lol, I am dark skinned. I care that black people are fighting. The point is that they fight for stupid reasons that do not lead to anything better. Conquering a nation will give you their resources and land. You don't need to do genocide, just conquer.
>Nature does N O T. Wage war. Nature fights. War is a human invention. Found only in ants. We’re descended from ants, bugman?
Yes, it does. Ants are not the only example. War by definition is the armed conclifict between states/groups/societies etc. There are groups of animals that organize to attack others for non-hunting purposes. Ants are not the only ones. There are several species of insects that have wars as well. Chimps wage war as well. They are mammals and quite related to us. http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1998285,00.html
Other species besides chimpanzees have shown a penchant for collaborative killing, such as lions, hyenas and wolves
>Civility is the opposite of the perpetual violence you chicken heartedly promote.
Perpetual violence will always exist in nature. Nature is intrinsicaly violent. Civility implies being part of society. Being part of society represents also to fight for the values of this one.

>> No.15267376
File: 328 KB, 1329x1429, 1587810399157.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15267376

>>15267369
now refute me again.

>> No.15267385

>>15267369
See? Refuted and you fall back on your limited knowledge and lack of reasoning.
Go wander into a war zone, you love it so much.

>> No.15267393

>>15267385
I debunked your arguments. Prove that my counter arguments are wrong.

>> No.15267396

>>15267376
Go wander into a war zone. You insincere coward.

>> No.15267407

>>15267385
>>15267396
good """arguments"""
now post your feet, titcow

>> No.15267412
File: 83 KB, 788x685, 1587829279517.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15267412

>>15267396
Not an argument now refute the following.
>Attacking potential threats is perfectly fine. Also, the most efficient way to spread idelogies is through violence. You think the french would have got their freedom without violence?
>According to who? Where is your evidence?Most of the strongest societies and nations have used a lot of violence. Their spread their culture and ideals through this one. Rome, Turks, England, Russia, America, etc. Weak nations are meant to fall down. Give me an example of a peaceful sucessful society.
>Citation required. Give me an example how a non-violent nation is more sucessful.
>Lol, I am dark skinned. I care that black people are fighting. The point is that they fight for stupid reasons that do not lead to anything better. Conquering a nation will give you their resources and land. You don't need to do genocide, just conquer.
>Yes, it does. Ants are not the only example. War by definition is the armed conclifict between states/groups/societies etc. There are groups of animals that organize to attack others for non-hunting purposes. Ants are not the only ones. There are several species of insects that have wars as well. Chimps wage war as well. They are mammals and quite related to us. http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1998285,00.html Other species besides chimpanzees have shown a penchant for collaborative killing, such as lions, hyenas and wolves
>Perpetual violence will always exist in nature. Nature is intrinsicaly violent. Civility implies being part of society. Being part of society represents also to fight for the values of this one.

>> No.15267429

>>15267396
you obviously thrive on attention which you desperately seek here, but im curious as to how much you can handle. when your desperate attention seeking inevitably leads to your identity coming out, will you be able to handle it when you and your family are spammed with calls and social media posts ect and god forbid when someone shows up at your door?

>> No.15267448

butter butt got dabbed on xP

>> No.15267451

>>15267192
Monkeys have war.. so do other kinds of animals like meerkats..... Ya know...

>> No.15267489

>>15267412
>Attacking potential threats is perfectly fine. Also, the most efficient way to spread idelogies is through violence. You think the french would have got their freedom without violence?
I will also more examples besides the french revolution. 1917 revolution. American revolution. Revolutions in Latin America. The creation of Israel.

>> No.15267495
File: 67 KB, 512x384, FE6962E8-7D79-4851-B413-9DC79405755B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15267495

>>15267448
>>15267451
No. Fights are not wars.

>> No.15267506

>>15267495
>Yes, it does. Ants are not the only example. War by definition is the armed conclifict between states/groups/societies etc. There are groups of animals that organize to attack others for non-hunting purposes. Ants are not the only ones. There are several species of insects that have wars as well. Chimps wage war as well. They are mammals and quite related to us. http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1998285,00.html Other species besides chimpanzees have shown a penchant for collaborative killing, such as lions, hyenas and wolves

>> No.15267519

>>15267495
Its about territory, and funny enough, when it comes to the meerkats, the females actually start it by wandering into the other troops terrirtoy to create situations where a battle can be played out so that the female CAN FUCK A MALE FROM A DIFFERENT TROOP.

>> No.15267520

>Still underestimating what war actually means

>> No.15267523

>>15267495
>Fights are not wars.
Individual fights exist. However, organized groups of animals that kill others also exist. By definition they are wars. They have tactics and strategies as well.

>> No.15267539
File: 30 KB, 600x695, 1588031612433.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15267539

>>15267520
Not an argument. War can cause damage, but also have a lot of benefits
>Obtaining resources and land
>Expanding your culture and identity
>In some cases liberation from oppresors
>Influence

>> No.15267540
File: 1.88 MB, 360x240, F7A9DA02-43F3-437F-8FD5-87A1B0C68DA8.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15267540

>>15267523
>Still pretending a battle is a war

>> No.15267544

>>15267495
In a fight? All it would take is one punch. What do you think about that, butters? One punch?

>> No.15267547

>>15266020
Mommy

>> No.15267549
File: 400 KB, 1302x2083, 85539968-64EA-4688-821C-C51A4E1698B6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15267549

>>15267539
Advocating oppression and theft instead of the easier methods.
Werewolves. Parasites.

>> No.15267557

>>15267544
And you’d be sent to the pavement. Watch it, cowboy.

>> No.15267559

>>15267540
Yes. Battles in fact are small forms of wars. A battle is a small part in a war and a war is made up of several battles.

>> No.15267567

>>15267557
How much do you weigh, butters? When was the last time you worked out? I hear that you're sixty sixty years old. Is it true that you're sixty? Let's talk about that.

>> No.15267569

>>15267559
Now disassemble your contradictory statement. Read the last part a couple of times.

>> No.15267584

>>15267569
Is a square a rectangle, retard?

>> No.15267586

did the braindead titcow post her feet by now?

>> No.15267589

Are we all dead yet

>> No.15267590

>>15267549
>wolves.
>Parasites.
Yes they are natural. However, parasites are different than wolves. Parasites "leach". Wolves "steal"
>instead of the easier methods.
According to you? Killing is the easiest method to obtain something. Show me the opposite. Give examples.

>> No.15267598

>>15267559
Uh oh buddy I think she's got you :3

Your argument should really just rely on ants, because in terms of scale and organization, depending on the species of ant, they wage war along very similar lines to humans, moreso than a chimp or lion.

>> No.15267599

>>15267539
all i hear is an argument in favor of CIA niggers invading non degenerate countries so you should be disregarded and also murdered in real life, spook

>> No.15267606

>>15267567
She is 46 and probably never fought someone in real life.

>> No.15267613

>>15267590
>Killing is the easiest method to obtain something.
If you don’t have language
Just fuck off. You can’t refute it, you just wont ever admit you’re wrong.

>> No.15267618

>>15267598
not retard. She never disproved my point. The fact that lions, chimps and wolves do not fight like humans does not mean they are wars.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action