[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 1.13 MB, 2244x3348, Osho_HD_018.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15240175 No.15240175 [Reply] [Original]

Just a few days ago I saw a film, a beautiful film on a Jewish family, a very orthodox Hasid family. The Jews don't accept Hasids as really equal to them, they are outcasts. The Hasids even today don't accept the nation of Israel, because they say, "Israel will be established when the messiah comes - but where is he?"

Their logic is perfect. This Israel is created by the politicians, not by the messiah. They don't accept this nation - and I agree with them that this is just a creation, a forced creation. It is not a nation that grew naturally; hence the Jews in Israel are going to be in trouble forever.

The Jews think that the Americans have done them a great favor by creating Israel; it is not so. They have done something worse than Adolf Hitler did, because this is going to be a constant problem. Israel had not existed for centuries; it was a Mohammedan country, Palestine, surrounded by Mohammedan countries.

Now just because you won the Second World War and you happened to be in control of the land of Palestine, you forced the creation of a nation. It is arbitrary. The people are Mohammedans, it is their country. Israel may have been, thousands of years before, the country of the Jews. But for thousands of years it has been a country of the Mohammedans, and suddenly you simply change the map. And surrounded by the whole Mohammedan world_ In the Middle East all the countries are Mohammedan.

This small country, Israel, is going to continuously suffer; and how long can America help it? And how long are American Jews going to pour their money into Israel? Sooner or later the truth of history will have to be accepted. If America had been really compassionate toward Jews, they should have given them an Israel in America. Oregon would have been perfectly good! I propose it: let Oregon be Israel. But what kind of compassion is this? - putting Jews there. They will never be able to live at ease, never.

So when I saw in this film the rejection of Israel by the Hasids_ Of course their reason is different. I have always been against the creation of Israel. I was a child when it was created but even then my first reaction was that this was absolutely idiotic.

>> No.15240200

>>15240175
based

>> No.15240241

>>15240200
How can Hasids be Based? This destroys the chemical equilibrium!

>> No.15240273

>But for thousands of years
since muslims conquered the place in the 7th century it should be 1300 years, not thousands.

>> No.15240278

>>15240175
>Mohammedan
muslims

>> No.15241428

bamp

>> No.15241662

>>15240175
> This Israel is created by the politicians, not by the messiah. They don't accept this nation - and I agree with them that this is just a creation, a forced creation.

Most Jews are secular. This logic doesn’t apply to them. They just want a place to call their own. Moreover, ultra Orthodox Jews are hated in Israel because they don’t pay taxes or do anything useful. Literal welfare bums

>> No.15241683
File: 43 KB, 527x440, aa2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The only destiny for the Holy Land is restoring the Kingdom of Jerusalem. Everything else is heresy.