[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 164 KB, 768x1087, fn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14944744 No.14944744 [Reply] [Original]

Nick Land is undoubtedly THE great writer and philosopher of our generation. The whole world is slowly beginning to realise this, but it might just be too late.

The sheer accessibility of his magnum opus, 'Fanged Noumena', marks it as the book of choice for the layman, like myself, who had never read any philosophy previous to this. We are first introduced to the asymmetrical but comprehensive foundations of Land's conception of a TOTAL philosophy. This innovation now presents fresh insights into profound 'thinkers', like Nietzsche, who previously was incomprehensible to all who read him. Land has now become as the KEY to finally understanding all the great philosophers of our history; from Plato all the way to Peterson. He serves us a complete and unmatched introduction of the entire history of ALL thought that was even thought... in just 30 pages. He spends the rest of the book explaining how he has finally COMPLETED all of Philosophy. This claim is difficult to believe initially, but as all workings of the Landian system are revealed, we come to finally see the genius of Nick Land; as the man who has just completed everything before us and left nothing unanswered. It has been over a year since I first read Land's masterpiece, but ever since, I have found myself obsessively revisiting Land's revelations; each time gaining something entirely new from it. I soon came to realise true genius behind Land's work... Land's system is designed to produce an infinite variation of different understandings, in their TOTALITY, of the ALL - which can never be fully comprehended, as each reading reveals a new way to know it COMPLETELY. The wise say that only Land himself can ever KNOW Fanged Noumena, but even this is not certain. Most people who have read Nick Land will tell you that they haven't read Land at all... this is because one is only able to EXPERIENCE Land. Again, this is the genius of Nick Land (may peace and blessings be upon him).

From Land's insight, Nietzsche is now seen in a radically different light. Through Land, we now come to realise that Nietzsche is nothing but a fraud. Not only is he pretentious and boring to read, but history has exposed him as a meagre and mediocre mind. We see he is only relevant because of his cult-like following among NEETs who think they are aristocrats, and also among heroin addicts who do not cease in their propaganda; both through whom he is sustained.

>> No.14944754

Critical Incel theory has changed the game forever: Nietzsche's entire philosophical system has been REFUTED and turned to DUST. We can no longer be expected to give serious consideration to the ideas of a man who we know now as a lifelong Incel and a known masturbater - as we are told from the account of Richard Wagner who identified the tell-tale signs of his chronic masturbation habit. Nietzsche was possibly the very first 'Coomer' and this is now all that remains of his legacy. Logically, we know disregard everything that he ever wrote on the basis that he was an Incel. I suspect that if Nietzsche found a girlfriend, and actually had sex, he may have had a promising career and been a great writer. Nietzsche has now collapsed before us, and only through Land was this made possible. Any competent psychoanalyst, like myself, will tell you that the entire groundwork of Nietzsche's philosophy is built on a single, bitter truth; which is the Truth Nietzsche dedicated his whole life to finding. That is, this realisation: it is only the Chads of the world that get the girl; whilst the virgins remain seething for eternity, and lash out with the quintessential bitterness we observe in the Incel. All of Nietzsche's ramblings FINALLY begin to make sense to us when we realise that he was only ever a seething Incel. We now see the reality behind his violent misogyny and his contempt for practically all of humanity, apart from the Great few men, who all happen resemble himself.

We see in the life of Nietzsche the tragic story of the Incel: miserable with his lot in life, he devotes his whole life lashing out AGAINST the dominant Chad principle, which he resents, and that is inherent in all of Nature; and its duality, which dictates that the Chad cannot exist without the Virgin, which the Chadness of the Chad is defined in relation to. From this it is revealed, through the work of Land, that Nietzsche is the physical embodiment of the Virgin principle in Nature, that reoccurs for all eternity. This was the pill that Nietzsche could never bear to swallow, and may be what lead to his demise.

>> No.14944798

>>14944744
>>14944754
Tell me more

>> No.14944829

>>14944744
lmao

>> No.14944847

>>14944744
>Through Land, we now come to realise that Nietzsche is nothing but a fraud.
Nick Land loves Neech, this isn't even good bait anon

>> No.14944882

>>14944754
>Critical Incel theory has changed the game forever
You're meming but I unironically believe this
We are on the cusp of a groundbreaking incel metaphysics revealing itself
Read MTW again, pay attention.

People dismiss incel ideology as a low IQ derivate of crude biological determinism rather than the genuine and most intelligent response to the so called death of God.

A new ethics, a new conception of gender relations and self understanding, and a new intelligent fatalist ontology is gradually forming on forums and disparate discord servers populated by young virile male minds

>> No.14944895

>>14944744
>People CANNOT STOP reading Nick Land
Care to substantiate that? Is Fanged Noumena selling well?

>> No.14944913

>>14944895
86694th best seller

>> No.14944978
File: 177 KB, 623x702, 1580679626471.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14944895
Thank you for your inquiry.

We remind you of our strict no refunds company policy. Contact your local distributor for more information.

>> No.14945023

People PHYSICALLY can no longer STOP reading Nick Land, and this is starting to become a serious problem.

>> No.14945661

>>14944882
This seems absurd to me but you seem so genuinely confident in this that I’m interested.

>> No.14946143

>>14944744
could it be?... hyper-pbuh...

>> No.14946950

this book is the opposite of "accessible"

>> No.14947198
File: 462 KB, 960x942, 25626262_1910531609276890_6758790664007131242_o.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.14947717
File: 1.26 MB, 800x3300, land.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

dead Land thread with satirical OP. nice

>> No.14947727

>>14947717
It's a shame Land had to ruin it with his Neuromancer obsession. The only 0/10 book amongst masterpieces

>> No.14947766

>>14947727
it was a thing of the time he was writing in, that's the thing the tranny twitter fags dont get, they think its just style while it actually is something based in a academic tradition, be it as it may im no one to judge especially when it comes to people who are going to kill themselves in a few years

>> No.14947776

>>14944882
Tell us more anon please

>> No.14947780

>>14944744

Im going to save this as a copypasta to trigger /lit/ for years to come

>> No.14947783

>>14944847
Imbecile!

>> No.14947789

>>14944882
>A new ethics, a new conception of gender relations and self understanding