[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 11 KB, 200x200, a16.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14814371 No.14814371[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

If God exists he either does not give a single fuck about us or is completely indifferent. Of course some (if not most) people live oblivious to it all, live life in tutorial mode, a "normal" life where their biggest worry is if they should go to the restaurant with their gf or to the cinema with their bros, but I can't take this suffering shit anymore. I will live a horrible fucking life and then die, my only comfort being that it "only" lasted two dozen decades and that my suffering has come to an end. My mantra is "The day on which I die will be the best day of my life". One of my theories is that we already died and were sent to hell, since that would explain most things. But then, why should I suffer if I do not even know why, for something I committed in my previous life? How do I cope with either being abandoned by a higher power, or even it being malicious towards me, alternatively, how do I cope with having such horrid luck at birth which resulted to this hell life with the only thing to look forward to being my untimely death while other live life on an playground.

>> No.14814388

what exactly makes you suffer
it seems to me that your own thinking patterns are what making you suffer

>> No.14814407

Why do people struggle so much with a concept as simple as free will? Take responsibility for your failings, don't put them on God.
Also, this isn't Literature related. Consider deleting your thread.

>> No.14814411

>>14814407
>don't put them on God.
he wrote our fate

>> No.14814415

>>14814371
You are assigning human attributes to God.
What you should understand is that the idea you have of God is not what God is, and we know what God is by the explanation given to us by the prophets and in the scriptures.

>> No.14814420

>>14814371
Do people really think people want to read that amount of shit

>> No.14814470

>>14814371
This is unironically what I believe as well. The bible is the demiurge greatest psyop

>> No.14814517

>>14814371
How are you suffering? God is not interested in snuffing out "evil". "Evil" is not real the same way that Good is real. Have you considered that maybe God wants to transform or raise Evil into Good? How could you take how you are suffering and make it Good? How could you make another person's life more meaningful by loving them?

>> No.14814557

>>14814371
the late sean f kay had some sage advice for anyone in a simmilar predicement to you; it goes as folloews: "when in a bad time in your life you need to pray to god for salvation and help and suppourt and in times of need it is very important to have faith and pull through and there grass is greener unto the other side, therefore when tretchering hard and rugged lands as such that you may potentialy be struggling along down at this present moment in time, you must always persist into unto seeing the gold eventualy come from this struggle." and also "it is not good enough to partake in life halfway baked, you must fully bake yourself in the glory of dependance on youre lord and saviour and who and whatever that might be could be anything from budda to rat soup coronavirus but it dont matter to me, bro, however, you must always bear in mind that to pull through these hard times you must persevere in the face of these times and not let up a moresol of hope whatever. so be it and god save the queen". i think these sage advices should help you in this time my dear and good friend

>> No.14814631

>>14814371
Read book of Job

https://youtu.be/GswSg2ohqmA

>> No.14814943

>>14814371
>If God exists
>If
Stopped reading there.

>> No.14814960

Can the atheists understand please what it is they are denying that they believe in before making another pathetic thread about it.

>> No.14815292
File: 35 KB, 559x598, df.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14814371
>two dozen decades

You intend to live to 240 bro?

>> No.14815311
File: 377 KB, 1700x850, deathism chad.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14815292
Yes.

>> No.14815334

Pretty sure life is a literal joke

There is a prankster being in the "real world", the real place is a place where you can think anything into existence, though it's not really thinking more like willing anything into existence, you have been tricked by some prankster into this life, he laughs at the fact you take it so seriously and he laughs at the fact you are lost in this world. You've probably been here for what seems like an eternity and that's the joke to him he got you good. When you die you will see a white light of love, it's a trap though, if you go towards it you will be reincarnated back here.

There are many entities in that world, they can create anything too since they are like you, in fact underneath it all they are literally you as everyone is actually one even here. Some of these entities like to play jokes though and this world is one of their jokes, they tricked you into coming here. It seems our true selves are naive to fall for such a trick, we must be young souls

>> No.14815353

>>14814517
>uhm ackshyually sweaty evil isn’t even real
Christians and tactical moral nihilism, name a more iconic duo