Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Become a Patron!

/lit/ - Literature


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 299 KB, 761x1024, 707787CA-4AD6-430E-A2EF-00FE3DE907F8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14626048 No.14626048 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

How can Buddhism even compete with the trinity?

>> No.14626070

>>14626048
>trinity
>rooted in cryptic symbolism that only makes sense after mental gymnastics

>buddhism
>rooted in straight-forward logic and common sense

Different strokes for different folks. The former sounds like its for brainlets, though, so that's how Buddhism competes.

>> No.14626073
File: 998 KB, 500x270, 124767168264315.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14626073

>>14626048
i hate christianity so fucking much

i wish christianity was a person so i could beat its fucking face in with my fists

>> No.14626083

>>14626048
The Father -> Dharma
The Son -> The Self
The Holy Spirit -> Buddha nature

>> No.14626084

With trikaya?

>> No.14626091

>>14626073
go back to r/atheism, fag boy.

>> No.14626105

>>14626048
I'm more of a Buddhism guy. I was a Christian for a long time but it failed to provide sufficient consolation for me. Eventually I found Buddhism and my life began to improve.

>> No.14626115

Do you find vindication for your white supremacist views in the new testament, OP? Why do you place a pagan symbol, the sun wheel of Wewelsburg, in the halo of the Lord?

>> No.14626130

This is why I like Hinduism better. It can literally absorb every other religion.

"Oh you believe in Jesus? Cool that's just one of the many forms of Shiva."

>> No.14626156

>>14626048
>How can Buddhism even compete with the trinity?
All that shit is fake and gay

>> No.14626160

>>14626073
You post the same infantile anime gif every time you say this. If anything, you are just hurting your own case

>> No.14626165

>>14626115
the black sun is a nearly universal symbol. Still seems inappropriate in my opinion, but lots of comparative mythology shows it to be present throughout most world religions. Jean Hani mentions it in his book on Cathedrals if you are interested in it from a Catholic perspective

>> No.14626186

>>14626115
Without darkness, light does not exist. The Christ and the Antichrist manifest in the same reality. To deny one is to deny the totality.

>> No.14626190

>>14626083
Decent, but why abstract something simple to near obscurity if not for escapism?

>> No.14626197
File: 2.12 MB, 980x752, 1551533351875.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14626197

>>14626048
Hinduism (and Buddhism) have formulated the trinity long before Christianity

>> No.14626209

>>14626083
buddhism denies a permanent Self.

The trinity is actually
>Father = Buddha
>Son = Sangha
>Holy Spirit = Dharma

>> No.14626212

>>14626073
I gave all of this for you

>> No.14626230

>>14626165
Sun wheels and swastikas are universal, the black sun is not.

>> No.14626381

>>14626048
The trinity is preceded by the godhead aka absolute emptiness

>> No.14626430

>>14626197
It's not the same except for superficial similarities.

>> No.14626487
File: 101 KB, 1024x546, 41D123BD-D461-4418-8D9D-22FAB53B2684.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14626487

>>14626073

>> No.14626502

>>14626070
>Buddhism
>straightforward logic
>waning to not want something is desire and therefore bad, making the pursuit of your own goal a sin by that same logic
Read Aquinas brainlet

>> No.14626505

>>14626073
You deserve a round of applause of defeating your own case.

>> No.14626511

>>14626048
the hindoos did it better

>> No.14626515

>>14626197
To compare the cosmic mystery of the Holy Trinity to what you claim is to liken a sparrow to an interstellar spacecraft

>> No.14626569

>>14626515
Not him but I'll bite. Is is really any more complicated than that God is equally all three and yet the three are distinct? Is that what is supposed to be so mind blowing?

>> No.14627048

>>14626048
>How can Buddhism even compete with the trinity?
In every way possible. For one it is true as opposed to the trinity.
>>14626073
based

>> No.14627060
File: 137 KB, 730x844, 1553378746845.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14627060

>>14626515
>To compare the cosmic mystery of the Holy Trinity to what you claim is to liken a sparrow to an interstellar spacecraft

>> No.14627078

>>14626502

>instantly defeated by the oldest koan in the book
>calls others a brainlet

Lmaoing @ ur life

>> No.14627241
File: 435 KB, 488x433, 1580217700835.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14627241

>>14626048
>Buddhism even compete
It can't. Buddhism is degenerate and logically refuted by Shankara (pbuh), while the Trinity is based and easily seen to be non-dualistic upon deeper contemplation.

>> No.14627251
File: 112 KB, 680x760, 1579748746613.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14627251

>>14626070
>>rooted in cryptic symbolism that only makes sense after mental gymnastics
Based.
>>rooted in straight-forward logic and common sense
Cringe.

>> No.14627274

Trinity isn't even real, literally read Matthew 26:36-39

>> No.14627285

You fucking nigger if you knew even an iota about Buddhism you would know there is a trinity of bodies of the Buddha (trikaya).
Kill yourself you fucking idiot.

>> No.14627302

>>14626515
>mystery
Meaning 'it makes no sense but the church tells me it's great so hmm mysterious".
The doctrine of the trinity was a convoluted compromise. It is not found in the original language of the scriptures and is retarded. If it were so important you think it would be expounded somewhere, anywhere in the scripture in some sort of depth.
>uh the words of Christ aren't the teachings of Christ! These '''traditions''' (cherry picked from select writings of select writers long after the ascension) are
ok brainlet

>> No.14627315

>>14627285
Only in Mahayana sect.

>> No.14627317

>>14627315
And Diamond Vehicle. The Great Vehicle and the Diamond Vehicle are the only two that matter honestly. The little shrimp vehicle even thinks the tathagata ate pork.

>> No.14627334

>>14627302
I'd love to see an intelligent Christian refute this. Especially the part about the languages.

>> No.14627364

>>14627334
Your post implies that non-trinitarianism is a non-christian position.
It's okay to be a non-trinitarian Christian.

>> No.14627426

>>14626073
Dilate.

>> No.14627486

>>14627241
this

>> No.14627573

buddhism has a relatively coherent explanation of how and why we exist, and the metaphysical explanations of it. christian metaphysics in contrast are obscure, and offer no clear goal to transcend

>> No.14627582

>>14626502
Aquinas was so btfo by Kant that philosophers don't even bother with him anymore. Notice how great philosophers of other religions are still discussed by people of differing religions, but for some odd reason only catholics think Aquinas is great. Its no coincidence.

>> No.14627599

>>14627241
Also, those interested in other religions interpretation on the Father-Son(The One with no name and his determination) relationship ought to read this: https://www.nonduality.com/jnan.htm

>> No.14627605
File: 47 KB, 629x800, 2a2e44c77b86426f9bef56a7fb3c698f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14627605

>>14627241
As someone learning about Christianity, this is what I thought too. The main arguments I've heard against the Trinity seem to be the exact same as those against non-duality, i.e. the apparent contradiction of multiplicity with the underlying unity.

What are some non-dualistic Christian writings?

>> No.14627614

>>14626130
>This is why I like Hinduism better
It also has a trinity
Brahman
Shiva
Vishnu

>> No.14627627

>>14626130
Based. Islam does this with its concept of reversion and with its 124,000 prophets sent to all nations.

>> No.14627634
File: 47 KB, 200x200, nene noxmypuu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14627634

>>14627627

124,000 prophets and siddhartha isn't one of them
one giant desert meme.

>> No.14627644

>>14627274
How does that disprove the the trinity?
>inb4 because he prayed to the father
So?

>> No.14627661

>>14627634
>isn't one of them
Not necessarily. A based Muslim could just pull the classical "he was a prophet but his message got corrupt" card.

>> No.14627677

>>14627302
>Christ asserts that he is one with the Father (John 10:30)
>The Holy Spirit is quite literally the Spirit of God (1Corinthians 2:10-12)
> The Father is Father
>the trinity does not exist
It's all so tiresome

>> No.14627680

>>14627582
>philosophers don't even bother with him anymore
Nice lie

>> No.14627689

>>14627605
Apart from the teachings of Eckhart, Identity with the Son, or the Nous, that's "the light that lights every man." is the closest Christianism comes to non duality. And, still, it's a veiled teaching. However, The Father always remains unknowable... although it must be said that "To see me is to see the Father."
Evagrius Ponticus and Clement of Alexandria are probably your best choices, in those that are considered at least a bit orthodox. "Christ is the Nous of all noetic creatures." -Evagrius.

>> No.14627707

>>14627605
Eriugena, Nicholas of Cusa, Clement of Alexandira, Meister Eckhart. There is also a book called 'Christianity and the doctrine of non-dualism" by an anonymous Catholic monk which compares Christian doctrine as expressed by the Church fathers + the people listed with Advaita Vedanta and says that they actually align and that Shankara is fully compatible with Aquinas. Some of Wolfgang Smiths books talk about Trinitarian non-dualism too.

>> No.14627710
File: 87 KB, 1242x1394, 1576115125570.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14627710

>>14627582
>only catholics think Aquinas is great
Guénon (pbuh) was not Catholic.

>> No.14627712

>>14627707
Can you inform on the title of the said anonymous book?

>> No.14627735
File: 7 KB, 196x293, nondualism.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14627735

>>14627712
Like that anon said its called: Christianity and the doctrine of non-dualism.

>> No.14627762
File: 200 KB, 1073x628, Tocharians Tarim basin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14627762

>>14627241
are you stupid? The Trinity does not work with non-duality and collapsing it into an undifferentiated unity destroys Christianity. Creation does not work with non-duality. Grace and forgiveness does not work with non-duality nor does with work with a properly understod theory of causality. Eternal heaven/hell does not work with non-duality. A personal God does not work with non-duality. The resurrection where our literal bodies of shit, piss and skin living forever with rabbi Yeshua does not work with non-duality.

muh "*hits bong* all religions are the same bro" is the worst heresy there is and it is only advocated by people with a testosterone deficiency of some kind(including women). No amount of cope will stop Christianity from being a retarded dualist religion. Their model contradicts empiricism, logic and common sense and as such must be rejected.

Perennialist genocide when?

>> No.14627763

>>14627707
also, there is a free pdf online here of the book 'History of non-dual meditation methods' which has sections on Advaita, Pythagoreanisn, Hermeticism, Neoplatonism etc and then some 400 or so pages on different non-dual Christian mystic/meditation teachings

https://www2.uned.es/dpto-hdi/History%20of%20Non-dual%20Meditation%20Methods.pdf

>> No.14627769

>>14626083
this is why mahayana is retarded

>> No.14627777
File: 90 KB, 645x729, 1522083278627.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14627777

>>14626083
>look these two threes are both threes
>BUDDHISM AND CHRISTIANITY ARE LIKE THE SAME!

>> No.14627789

>>14627762
If you are to say that, you should've at least a bit of knowledge of Christianity's tradition- several points in your post can be undermined by a single Christian doctrine: apokatastasis.
Thank you for this post, so I may filter you.

>> No.14627790
File: 46 KB, 739x415, 1561678961766.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14627790

>>14627251
>>14627710
Hinduism is the most retarded, illogical, voodoo religion out there.

>hurr please prostrate below holy elephant Ganesha and bathe in holy cow dung while consuming piss
at least Buddhism (like Christianity) is based on proper rational philosophy and conducive to a clean society.

>> No.14627809

>>14627790
this

currynigger religion is disgustingly filthy. They literally bathe in shit filled rivers full of corpses as a rite of passage. Truly vile.

>> No.14627838
File: 66 KB, 644x500, 1523008987816.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14627838

>>14627789
>returning the universe to its pre-fall state is non-duality bro

>> No.14627854
File: 48 KB, 1080x743, Chad Non-Dualistic Trinity.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14627854

>>14627762
>contradicts empiricism, logic and common sense
Based.

>> No.14627875

>>14627790
>posting cow cunny in the open
This is a blue board anon...

>> No.14627903

Buddhism is not trying to compete.

>> No.14627950

>>14626487
LOL BASED

>> No.14628077

>>14626156
Hello? Based department?

>> No.14628086
File: 555 KB, 1260x2948, IMG_5337.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14628086

>>14627573
>buddhism has a relatively coherent explanation of how and why we exist, and the metaphysical explanations of it.
No it doesn't lol are you kidding me? Buddhism has no idea why there is the universe, ignorance, rebirth, karma etc to begin with . The one explanation of dependent origination that Theravada gives as responsible for the universe and samsara was btfo as illogical by both Mahayana and Vedanta, but the Buddhist schools which don't teach depedent origination as causing the universe don't have any explanation to replace it with and instead have no idea why we are here experiencing things. And not only this but all of the major schools of Indian Buddhism have been completely btfo by various thinkers for being logically inconsistent and incoherent. Shankaracharya BTFO Yogachara and the proto-Theravada Sarvastivada (pic related) and Richard Robinson BTFO Nagarjuna's Madhyamaka. There isn't a major school of Indian Buddhism which hasn't been exposed as having completely illogical ideas.

>> No.14628111
File: 359 KB, 1297x2377, IMG_5305.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14628111

>>14628086
Here in this pic is Madhyamaka getting BTFO. I don't know how people can continue to defend Buddhism as logical when all of its most important early schools were shown to have incoherent logic.

>> No.14628144
File: 14 KB, 692x208, 1574517269667.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14628144

>>14628111
refuted

>> No.14628152
File: 5 KB, 205x246, 1572616799214.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14628152

>>14628086
>Buddhism has no idea why there is the universe, ignorance, rebirth, karma etc to begin with
Rebirth

>> No.14628192
File: 2.89 MB, 480x480, 1555802830673.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14628192

>hinduboo suddenly shitting up the thread
lmao

Behold the outward expression of Shankarian philosophy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHdYLQiFsyo

How logical and concise!

>> No.14628200

>>14627710
Why is using pbuh for people who clearly aren't muslim figures so funny to me

>> No.14628261

>>14628152
But it has no explanation for why beings are in the cycle of births to begin with
>>14628144
Wrong, that pictures tries to conflate Hayes argument with Robinson's and then dismisses Robinson's because Hayes may have been wrong but that doesn't work because they are actually different arguments. Cope harder

>> No.14628272

>>14627762
How is Duality wrong though?

>> No.14628291

>>14628261
>But it has no explanation for why beings are in the cycle of births to begin with
If I'm not mistaken doesn't Buddhism say that a being was in the cycle for an infinite amount of times before becoming an earthly life thus there was no 'beginning' to begin with?

>> No.14628328

>>14628291
correct. Buddhism proposes 31 planes of existence (the higher planes consisting of infinite temporality and/or infinite space). They utilize dependent origination to explain their concepts. That retard hasn't read a single Buddhist text, best you ignore him he's sort of a creepy hindu nationalist.

>> No.14628407

>>14628291
Yes, but Buddhism does not have coherent explanations for what caused this, or why there should be a beginningless series of lives without that state of affairs being caused by something which Buddhism denies such as Brahman/God being the first cause and unmoved mover. And in the absence of such answers it's completely wrong to say that Buddhism has answers viz "how and why we exist" as another poster wrote.
>>14628328
There is no justification given for how or why those planes exist, what causes them etc, and the proposal of them does nothing to remedy all the other holes in Buddhist theory/logic

>> No.14628417

>>14626073
Cant believe so many people took the bait

>> No.14628473

>>14626048
Hindoo have two
Trinity: Vishnu brahma shiva
Gunas: Rajas sattva tamas
(Get fucked)

https://discord.gg/9FncZd4

>> No.14628508

>>14628407
>first cause
Only works within a finite universe. An infinite universe (a la Buddhism) doesn't need a first cause. Read more.

>There is no justification given for how or why those planes exist, what causes them etc, and the proposal of them does nothing to remedy all the other holes in Buddhist theory/logic
and I suppose hinduism has explanation for 'why' things exist mr hinduboo. Oh w8 what's that, the rig veda says no one knows?

>Darkness there was at first, by darkness hidden; Without distinctive marks, this all was water; That which, becoming, by the void was covered; That One by force of heat came into being; Who really knows? Who will here proclaim it? Whence was it produced? Whence is this creation? Gods came afterwards, with the creation of this universe. Who then knows whence it has arisen? Whether God's will created it, or whether He was mute; Perhaps it formed itself, or perhaps it did not; Only He who is its overseer in highest heaven knows, Only He knows, or perhaps He does not know. -Rigveda 10:129-6
imagine not reading your own religion

>> No.14628518

>>14627689
>He reads Eckhart Tolle

>> No.14628523

>>14626502
You cannot equate sin to the Buddhist view of desire. The Buddhist view is primarily descriptive, in that desire causes suffering, and should therefore be averted. There is no theological consequence in having desire or pursuing it, unlike Christianity, which describes desire as both impossible to avoid and an afront to God. There is a possibility of escape desire, i.e Nirvana from Samsara, that Christianity does not possess.

>> No.14628527

>>14628508
Based.

How many times will guenonfag demonstrate his wikipedia tier knowledge before getting BTFO over and again.

>> No.14628531

>dude Jesus was totally a white supremacist

Does /pol/ actually believe this shit? Why did they shop in the black sun

>> No.14628544

>>14628531
The black sun symbol is a lot older than the Nazis,it has obscure cultic origins

>> No.14628546

>>14628508
>An infinite universe (a la Buddhism)
Hinduism describes an infinite universe too doesn't it?

>> No.14628563

>>14628544
In the contemporary world its used by racists. Thats like using the swastika and saying "b-but they weren't the first ones to use it!"

>> No.14628565

>>14628546
Yes, multiple actually. You don't really necessarily need a godhead/absolute to explain the world.

>> No.14628571

>>14628563
Im aware the progressives will see those symbols that way, but not everybody cares what the progressives think. The sort of people interested in these occult symbols are entirely unconcerned with whether people call them racists

>> No.14628579

i implore 'guenonfag' and his buddhist detractor/s to continue their arguments, they are unusually high quality posts for this site and a great help to the ignorant.

>> No.14628582

>>14628086
Why can't the whole be more then the sum of its parts?

>> No.14628607

>>14628579
This, please more autism

>> No.14628741

>>14628518
Is this bait? you know he's talking about Meister Eckhart, right?

>> No.14628766
File: 1.25 MB, 610x782, Ancient of Days.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14628766

>>14627762
>are you stupid? The Trinity does not work with non-duality and collapsing it into an undifferentiated unity destroys Christianity. Creation does not work with non-duality. Grace and forgiveness does not work with non-duality nor does with work with a properly understod theory of causality. Eternal heaven/hell does not work with non-duality. A personal God does not work with non-duality. The resurrection where our literal bodies of shit, piss and skin living forever with rabbi Yeshua does not work with non-duality.muh "*hits bong* all religions are the same bro" is the worst heresy there is and it is only advocated by people with a testosterone deficiency of some kind(including women).
based
>No amount of cope will stop Christianity from being a retarded dualist religion. Their model contradicts empiricism, logic and common sense and as such must be rejected.
cringe
>Perennialist genocide when?
now

>> No.14628795

>>14627661
How would they know if the message was corrupted? They wouldn't.

>> No.14628800

>>14627285
yeah there are three levels of the triple refuge

>> No.14628820
File: 47 KB, 450x586, b7ee48d2a3881ccf1fc89cc3b5713284[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14628820

>>14626073
>i hate christianity so fucking much
>i wish christianity was a person so i could beat its fucking face in with my fists
boy do I have the religion for you

>> No.14628825

>>14627661
yeah but your religion also has to be extensive and varied for you to pull that card

>> No.14628834

>>14628571
Yeah Im sure its just a coincidence

>> No.14628904

>>14628508
>infinite universe (a la Buddhism) doesn't need a first cause.
Yes, but a series of cause and effects cannot will itself into existence or by itself initiate the cause and effect of its own series. The Buddhist has no explanation for why the universe and samsara exists which discredits the Buddhist remedy because you can't fully treat a disease without knowing it's root cause. Also, the claim that the universe is infinite, eternal etc conflicts with the Buddhist axiom that everything is lacking a stable permanent nature and that everything ultimately perishes, if the universe is infinite then the Pali Canon passages about Nirvana being the only thing which is free from decay will be falsified because then the gross manifested universe will becoming undecaying by virtue of its eternal existence
>and I suppose hinduism has explanation for 'why' things exist mr hinduboo.
Yes they do, they say it's caused by Brahman which is a more coherent explanation than buddhism
>Oh w8 what's that, the rig veda says no one knows?
The Upanishads state that Brahman in the cause of the universe, and the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad states that Brahman is to be known only from the Upanishads, so that line from the Rig-Veda is reduced to being rhetorical or a eulogy because the authoritative statements on Brahman/reality are only in the Upanishads and not the earlier Rig-Veda mantras

>> No.14629164

>>14626190
Just for fun
>>14626209
Yeah, I put the self as the son because he needs to be sacrificed.
>>14627769
Don't sweat it
>>14627777
Checked, I used arrows instead of equals to imply a weak relation. In no way is my post saying that they are the same

>> No.14629341

>>14628582
>Why can't the whole be more then the sum of its parts?
Because in order for the whole to become qualitatively more than the sum of it's parts it would require the paradoxical addition of some hypothetical element or component which could render the whole "more" then the sum of it's parts but without that hypothetical component becoming one of the parts included in the whole, because if the component is included as a part then it would impact both the whole and the sum of the parts equally and so they will cease to be different. There isn't any such hypothetical component which can do such a thing, it doesn't exist.

>> No.14629416

>>14629341
>qualitatively
quantitatively I meant to write

>> No.14630224

>>14628192
Looks like fun.

>> No.14630287

>>14626048
the pleasure lost from genital mutilation powers abrahamic faith. the abrahamic god is powered by pieces of childrens genitals.

>> No.14630304

>>14628523
>Christianity, which describes desire as both impossible to avoid and an afront to God
>desire is an affront to God
dingdingding retardalert!!!

>> No.14630307

>>14628563
>b-but raycisssss
who cares lol

>> No.14630325

>>14626487
>The army general is disemboweling all the monks. His reputation spread far and wide as a cruel cruel man. He comes into this village and he says to his adjuvant. Tell me what’s happening and the adjuvant replies, “All the people are frightened of you and they are bowing down. All the monks in the monastery have fled to the hills but for one monk.”

>He was outraged at this one monk. He gets up and goes to the monastery and pushes open the doors. As he walks into the courtyard there’s the monk standing in the middle of the courtyard. He walks up to him and he says, “Don’t you know who I am? I could run my sword through your belly without blinking an eye.”

>“And don’t you know who I am? I could have your sword go through my belly without blinking an eye.”
chad disemboweled Buddhist vs virgin warmongering christian

>> No.14630342
File: 84 KB, 900x583, thich-quang-duc-burning-monk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14630342

>>14630325
chad Buddhists that have surpassed physical pain vs virgin suffering "why have you forsaken me" christians

>> No.14630343

>>14630325
>slave morality is bad
>except when non-christians do it

>> No.14630349

>>14630342
Christians and Buddhists are actually buddies IRL.
Only retarded westerners try to appropriate eastern religions so that they can hate christianity without being called retarded fedoras.

>> No.14630369

>>14630343
>slave morality
who mentioned that?

>> No.14630393
File: 44 KB, 640x431, BeheadedJizo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14630393

>>14630349
>Christians and Buddhists are actually buddies IRL.
Only because most Christians are no longer authentically Christian.

It certainly isn't because Buddhism is compatible with Christianity.

>> No.14630423

>>14630393
cope harder libtard
>>14630369
your story lmao

>> No.14630485
File: 324 KB, 1251x538, 1563805482705.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14630485

>>14630423
>cope harder libtard
Just pointing out that Buddhists should be wary of allying themselves with Christians as this is just the same old subversion tactic that Christianity have been using for 2000 years.

>> No.14630597
File: 11 KB, 480x360, 1580336101138.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14630597

>>14630423
>your story lmao

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action