Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Become a Patron!

/lit/ - Literature


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 293 KB, 1024x715, 34435585090_796024d061_b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14584453 No.14584453 [Reply] [Original]

>The writer, who is the author of Le Grand Remplacement (The Great Replacement), was charged with “public incitement to hate or violence on the basis of origin, ethnicity, nationality, race or religion.”

> Camus will only avoid jail by paying 1800 euros to two “anti-racist” organizations, SOS Racisme and the LICRA (International League against Racism and Anti-Semitism).

>The conviction stems from a November 2017 speech in Colombey-les-deux Eglises to the National Council of European Resistance in which Camus declared, “Immigration has become an invasion.”

>The part of Camus’ speech that specifically garnered the attention of judges was when he talked about European people being replaced.

>Camus said mass immigration “is the substitution, the tendency to substitute everything with its emulator, normalized, standardized, interchangeable: The original with its copy, the authentic with its imitation, the true with the false, the mothers with surrogate mothers, the culture with free time and entertainment.”

https://summit.news/2020/01/21/french-intellectual-sentenced-to-2-months-in-prison-for-calling-mass-immigration-an-invasion/

based french judges.

>> No.14584457
File: 923 KB, 5000x4323, 1576470698169.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14584457

>>14584453
I needa replace these socks I've been wearing for two whole days, yikes!

>> No.14584460

>Le Grand Remplacement (The Great Replacement)
Wow
I would have never figured that one out. Glad they translated the title to English.

Anyways serves that jerk right. Any relation to the philosopher?

>> No.14584462

TWO WHOLE MONTHS

>> No.14584475
File: 89 KB, 1300x866, mime.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14584475

>>14584453
>WEE WEE MADEMOISELLE, LE MUSLIMS ARE REPLACING OUR LE POPULATION, ZER WILL NOT BE ANY MORE BAGUETTES OR WINE IF WE DO NOT LE DO SOME-ZING ABOUT ZISS!

>> No.14584494
File: 565 KB, 1380x724, Screenshot_20190601_234907.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14584494

>hate speech laws

>> No.14584503

>>14584457
Gib socks please

>> No.14584504

serves him right for not naming the globalist organizations and politicians behind it, you either go all the away or you don't

>> No.14584511

>>14584453
>Europeans don't have many kids, immigrants come
>Sperglord spergs
pottery

>> No.14584512

>>14584504
Individual naming hardly matters when the entire system is for it

>> No.14584522

>>14584512
The system is downstream from the nodes that control and influence it.

>> No.14584526

>>14584522
Take the individuals out and they will just be replaced

>> No.14584545

Micron should be guillotined for lack of gloire.

>> No.14584578

>>14584453
>be Houellebecq
>write a novel about how a Muslim party gains soft power in France and cultural domination in no time
>make main character subscribe to it for college puss
>get away with it
that guy's humour kills me

>> No.14584597

400+ pages of /pol/speak, no thank you. Is there a 50 page version maybe?

>> No.14584603

>>14584597
Tarrant's manifesto

>> No.14584611

>>14584453

Rip

>> No.14584612

>>14584578
Is it just me or was the scene when the MC learns about the party's grand design for France a reminiscence of a scene of HP Lovecraft's The Whisperer in the Darkness ?

>> No.14584615

I wish Foucault were alive today he would write some epic tome turning all the present orthodoxies on their head and all the professors and the students and the dilettantes would realise that mass immigration is a REACTIONARY phenomena.

>> No.14584617

>france is the european country with the highest population of jews
you frogs had it coming

>> No.14584621

>>14584617
>european country with the highest population of jews
wouldn't that be Israel ?

>> No.14584629

>>14584603
>Tarrant's manifesto
Can he write for shit?
I couldn't give a fuck about the whole shooting.

>>14584621
Is that a joke? If so, idgi

>> No.14584634

>>14584629
his manifesto is basically a rehash of /pol/ memes

>> No.14584638

>>14584634
>Into the trasg it goes.

>> No.14584642

>>14584638
well, what did you expect?

>> No.14584646
File: 139 KB, 707x500, 1531855865905.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14584646

>>14584460
>philosopher

>> No.14584665

>>14584526
Doesn't work like that. This is neo-liberal tier "people are replaceable widgets" technocratic thinking and ignores findings from complex system theory. Go read any account of network theory (especially the concept of betweenness centrality). Taking out core nodes that exhibit a centrality measure like betweenness is a big thing that disrupts flows/processes (e.g. of money, of ideas, of commands, of influence) in the network. There are nodes that aren't replaceable and have a detrimental effect on system function when they are taken out. Ideological and experienced leadership nodes in particular are a major weakness (this is something that is everywhere in declassified drone targeting literature from military and gov intelligence). The Iranians can't just put a new ad in the paper for a new Soleimani after he's been droned, for instance. He might be, and was, replaceable in terms of an organizational role, but he was unique within his system and its functioning, e.g. interactions, influence, operational commands, experience, etc.

Alternatively, go read Deleuze on the concept of the intensive. There are parts of systems (intensities) that you cannot change without a corresponding qualitative change in the entire system.

>> No.14584691

>>14584578
The thing is, Houllebecq is way too optimistic about Islam's ability to establish/sustain civilization. The vast majority of men would be left pussyless all the same because Chads hog all the women as wives and slaves.

>> No.14584698
File: 1.05 MB, 810x3015, The Death of South Korea.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14584698

>>14584511
>Stop having kids, there are too many humans and we're killing the planet! Don't you want free time in your 30s?
>Oy Vey we need more immigrants, there are not enough workers for economic growth!
Repeat ad nauseum.

>> No.14584705

>>14584698
> there are too many humans
that just applies to africa, india and china, they're the ones who need to stop reproducing

>> No.14584707

>>14584453
>Frog whining about immigration for the 54084206th time
Can France just stop fucking with Africa, please? Can frogs just accept Macron's reforms and accept a 40 hour work week, which is the world standard for sane nations? Can they stop chimping out over literally nothing every week? Can they stop shilling the shitty overpriced Rafale? Can they allow paternity tests and stop being pussywhipped by their own women?

>> No.14584716

>>14584705
That's racist.

>> No.14584726

I wish I could live long enough to see white people reap what sowed. I need to see that moment of realization and regret for destroying themselves. It'll be the same face that I imagine in every one of those "liberal hiker found dead in the middle east" stories.

>> No.14584733
File: 52 KB, 630x461, 1577994601190.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14584733

>>14584475
>>14584460
>>14584511
>>14584597
>>14584634
>/pol/ memes, haha
>what are actual people?
>The ultimate state of /lit/
To think that all this time I've been trying to engage in thoughtful discussion I could have just laughed, called you redditors, smirked and then walked away. Seems to work well in your favor.

>> No.14584737

A single European country must fall to Sharia in order for the truth of the matter to be shown plainly to the rest. It would be a great shame for France, with its luminous culture and heritage, to be the one to go, but if it must, it must.

>> No.14584743

>>14584726
kys

>> No.14584752

>>14584737
>sharia
most muslims that go to the west through all their traditions behind them, its because of the repression they have in their culture, they all become liberals, especially with second generation immigrants. again I'm not defending mass immigration, I just stating an observation I saw

>> No.14584756

>>14584752
throw* all

>> No.14584767

>>14584457
Mmh leave them to me :P

>> No.14584778

>>14584733
>engage in thoughtful discussion
All right. I haven't read the book, and I won't do so in the future.
Anyway, knowing a bit about France and it's people, my guess is that their judges are on the right side of the political spectrum anyway. If the convict him of hate speech, there's probably a good reason.

What kind of discussion where you expecting to have? You didn't state your opinion, assuming you are OP.

>> No.14584842
File: 235 KB, 950x960, 1575812018892.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14584842

>>14584511
The lowered native birthrates in no way justify the levels of migration to Europe in the last 20-25 years. Faggot.

>> No.14584873

>>14584842
seethe more /pol/incel

>> No.14584881

>>14584726
This kind of hatred of whites is can only ever be ressentiment. Be more grateful for the unprecedented luxury and comfort that surrounds you and that you live in the white man's world. Or does that only make you feel worse about your own untermensch existence?

>> No.14584887

>>14584873
Dilate niggerlover

>> No.14584889

>>14584887
Dilate /pol/tranny

>> No.14584947

>>14584881
I don't know what you're assuming. Do you think I'm not white or something? You can't deny that white people are destroying themselves through their own volition. Anyone who lacks a will to survive deserves contempt. White people lack the will to reverse certain policies and enact others which will stop their destruction, so why should I respect them or even claim them as my own? I have white skin but I'm not like them.

>> No.14584949

>>14584778
A new level of brainlet appears

>> No.14585039
File: 96 KB, 1024x862, 1556184548292.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14585039

>>14584778
>If the convict him of hate speech, there's probably a good reason.

>> No.14585108

>>14584691
Well, aside from the fact that he just wanted to avoid taking the easy way out of 1984 But With Ululating, the main character in Submission is rather self-centered. The point is that Islamification would lead to a redistribution of women in favor of the narrator and his class, middling academics, compared to the current sexual status quo (which Houellebecq has described in detail in other books).

>> No.14585123

>>14584504
>>14584512
>>14584522
That name would be capitalism. Going by the new term neoliberalism these days.

>> No.14585323

>>14584778
gotta love lefty-retardation.

>> No.14585353

>>14584453
https://discord.gg/uqt6A77

>> No.14585423

>>14584737
Albania
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Turkey
Kosovo

>> No.14585464

>>14584778
>their judges are on the right side of the political spectrum anyway.
I suppose you're a commie if you think liberalism is right wing.
>If the convict him of hate speech, there's probably a good reason.
Great, so how about we take your freedom of speech next?

>> No.14585502

>>14584453
Europe is unironically cucked when it comes to speech protections, whether you agree with his point of view or not. It's interesting that most of the French young people I know agree with him though, even some who are of North African descent themselves. It's funny how lots of people ITT and on the radical post 90s left in general don't really have good arguments to support mass immigration it seems they support it more out of spite, despite the fact that it is a tool of global capital.

>> No.14585542

>>14585423
I see you listed 4 dirt poor (except Bosnia maybe) countries on the periphery of Europe, care to explain?

>> No.14585547

>>14584947
Based and Redpilled Individual

>> No.14585589

>>14584737
France's "luminous" culture already seems to be going, if not gone. The OP is about a man being sentenced to prison for saying an unpopular idea...

Glad to see at least one office in Paris still cares about free speech: Charlie Hebdo ran an editorial last week criticizing "great replacement" theory. That's the right way to fight a "dangerous" idea: with other ideas in an even more "dangerous" paper filled with its own racially and religiously insensitive jokes and jabs. One of the cartoons in the same issue says "ISIS RETURNS TO SET FRANCE STRAIGHT" followed by a picture of a bearded Muslim hugging four laughing pregnant women, and subtitled "RAPE FOR EVERYONE!"

>> No.14585608

>>14585542
Are you retarded? He was listing four European countries with majority-Muslim populations, implying that they already have sharia law. (As far as I know, none of them does, certainly not Turkey.)

>> No.14585657

>>14585123
and how does capitalism arise? Because the people willed it, the problem isn't greedy capitalists, but consumers.

>> No.14585673

>>14585657
consumers are fooled by capitalists into buying stuff

>> No.14586075

Is there an English translation?

>> No.14586104

>>14584453
>Camus will only avoid jail by paying 1800 euros to two “anti-racist” organizations, SOS Racisme and the LICRA (International League against Racism and Anti-Semitism).
Oy vey, what a racket!

>> No.14586146

>>14584629
Everyone knows that participation in Eurovision defines whether or not a country is European.

>> No.14586165

>>14585673
Well if they're stupid enough to be fooled, then why do we care about saving them? The problem is it infringes on the non-consumers lives, so fuck those foolish people and fuck the capitalists.

>> No.14586205

>>14586165
I don't think this liberal notion that we're all individual automatons is true and I don't think that people letting other people destroy themselves has worked out for us. The inversion of classical philosophy and the idea that people needed to be cultivated has resulted in nothing but degeneration. We don't need any more "liberty" from virtue, not if we want to survive as a people.

>> No.14586216

>>14586205
cool so force them to agree with us. Sure will make a stronger humanity you statist coward. You'll also be dead before any meaningful change, but if that gives you meaning then talk all about it at your dinner parties and communist meetings lol.

>> No.14586228

>>14585608
I think you're retarded because that's a non sequiter and not an argument, especially to throw a country being gripped by fundamentalism like Turkey and two absolute shit holes like Albania and Kosovo as examples of positive "moderate" Islam, not to mention that those countries aren't inhabited by the same groups of people who are immigrating to the west and thus their Islam is not the same. Unless you think all Muslims are interchangeable regardless of cultural and geographic background in which case you are retarded.

>> No.14586231

>>14586216
If you're just going to spaz out why even try talking to people?

>> No.14586290
File: 49 KB, 640x466, 1578893379362.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14586290

>>14586104
Right?

>This idea is illegal and harmful to society

>Pay us 1800 monies or we will kidnap you and lock you in a cage with rapists and murderers for two months

Could they prove its real any harder for us?

>> No.14586577

>>14584453
Sounds like extortion.
Give this non-governmental organization money or be forcibly detained for a set amount of time by the state. All at the States expense strangely enough.

>> No.14586623

>>14584752
This is nonsense. Your contradicting yourself. You saying they leave these tradition's behind but they don't due to "repression"

>> No.14586681

>>14584453
Jean Raspail literally wrote about the same exact thing like 40 years ago in Les Camps des Saints and never went to jail

>> No.14587654
File: 282 KB, 250x250, 1570384654457.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14587654

>>14584453
>French Intellectual

>> No.14587699
File: 400 KB, 1302x2083, F34ADA9D-4345-48D0-9130-39E1D247CA43.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14587699

>>14585657
It’s a tradition

>> No.14587714

>>14584453
Literally
Literally paying off jews to get out of jail lmao

>> No.14587942

Houellebecq name dropped Renaud Camus in submission. fyi

>> No.14588021

>>14587699
This, and see also 'The Great Transformation' by Karl Polanyi.

>> No.14588038

Sacre bleu

>> No.14588067

>>14585123
You're always in these threads, diverting from Judaism aren't you? Last time I was here I saw you trying to lump 'The Gulag Archipelago' in with discredited works. It was totally irrelevant to the conversation.

>> No.14588086

>>14584752
>>14584737
yah i agree, too many niggers not enough sandniggers for this
actually, france is headed towards subsaharian tier shamanism and voodoo rituals, and i say this 100% seriously

>> No.14588146

>>14584457
Have mercy, Meganramenboyle

>> No.14588152

>>14586231
Am I wrong?

>> No.14588157

>>14584457
How bewitching are the zephyrs fleeing thine feets eruption?

>> No.14588180

>>14588152
I don't think you made a point. You gave me sarcasm and insults.

>> No.14588182

>>14588157
lol they're pretty sour, like a feminine gorgonzola and fresh tilled soil

>> No.14588190

>>14588182
Is that their usual fragrance?

>> No.14588204

>>14588180
My point is that you're creating something that is equal to capitalism if not worse. Soulless ideologues only distinguished by superficial matters with no genuine connection because connection takes risk and risk is transgressive. You are simplifying life and making it untenable. I then used ad hominen attacks because people do not think logically, so certain biological urges you have and lived experience made you view the world this way, so I think you're a retard for doing it. Mine as well attack the source when ideas are just branches of the tree.

>> No.14588212

>>14588190
The odors of my feet are best characterized as reflections of my internal psychological state. On days where I'm confident and manic they sometimes sweat so much they simply smell warm and a bit briney. When I'm sad or constipated, my feet tend to stink sharply, striking beneath nostrils from even the outside hallway to my condominium. I am scared to grocery shop during certain states of mind because I know my feet will case a ruckus

>> No.14588234

>>14588204
>>14586205
This is the very first post that I've made to you so I don't know what the hell you're talking about. This is what I mean by spazzing out, you don't know how to talk to people. I said nothing about capitalism or my political goals.

>> No.14588250

>>14588234
Woah this is supes yikes sad backpedaling, Anon.

>> No.14588265

>>14588234
This >>14588250 anon is correct. You clearly said something and I am not spazzing out. You are a jew and a coward. Fuck you and fuck your deflective games.

>> No.14588279

>>14584453
The more interesting question in these debates should probably be less about whether or not they're pushing immigration to keep the coffers full but whether or not they do it to prevent society from reaching post scarcity before the people in charge are able to wield it as a weapon. I've always felt like the clashing of cultures is a tiny part of the problem. It also conveniently makes people more predictable when they vote.

>> No.14588283

>>14588234
>>14588265
>>14588250
He is clearly this anon who got called out >>14585673 and now he's trying to play off this speciously innocuous statement by attempting to say that he agreed with me or didn't directly challenge me. Low anon, low.

>> No.14588292
File: 380 KB, 1080x1920, Screenshot_20200122-200512.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14588292

>>14588283
Are you certain?

>> No.14588320

It's this simple

If the economy collapses (it has to) then you have a civil war between the natives and the ruling class. Mass immigration is one of many attempts to ensure the natives cannot remove the (((elites))) when the reset comes.

>> No.14588364

>>14588292
Fair enough. I thought you were a commie.

>> No.14588839

>>14588067
There’s plenty of Jews i loathe, anon. But I don’t loathe them for their being Jewish. Only deranged babyheads do that shit.

>> No.14589056
File: 25 KB, 353x316, Ralphiesopranos.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14589056

>>14584453
>hate speech laws

>> No.14589345

>>14584511
>>Europeans don't have many kids, immigrants come
>>Sperglord spergs

Except for Jews in Israel who are allowed to have ethnic pride and pro-natal policies made with the intent of preserving the Jewish majority.

>> No.14589388

>>14588157
I don't have a dog in this fight, but statistically, bromodosic zephyrs are less odious than fecal zephyrs.

>> No.14589393

>>14584947
it's not intentional self-destruction, it's extreme arrogance, progressive whites don't even really view the africans as people. this is just a rehash of "the white man's burden".

>> No.14589417

>>14588279
the population is falling too rapidly for pension funds to stay solvent. that's all there is to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OFaZcC0lRU

obviously, it would make more sense to re-evaluate the Sexual Revolution, but the decision-makers in our societies are boomer-coomers so they aren't going to do that.

>> No.14589428

>>14584733
I'm saving your img macro.

>> No.14589448

>>14588067
>diverting from Judaism
The notion that swapping out the current ruling class with a ruling class with different religious or ethnic affiliations would make a whit of difference is the very definition of insanity. It is the existence of a ruling or capital class itself that is the problem.

>> No.14589456

>>14589417
It would take another kind of Sexual Revolution to get white couples to start having kids again.

>> No.14589464

so when will reactionaries come to their senses and realize that
a) their masters won't reward them for licking their boots clean
b) the racist narratives they echo are manufactures by jews themselves in republican think tanks?

>> No.14589465

>>14584453
>2 months in prison for (((hate crime)))
That's a slap on the wrist compared to burgerland's penal code

>> No.14589489

>>14589465
Hate speech isn't illegal in the US

>> No.14589494
File: 182 KB, 738x1122, 1575088362723.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14589494

>>14589489
Social credit is though

>> No.14589502

>>14589494
is steven being ironic or serious here, I'm an autist I cant tell

>> No.14589508

>>14589456
more like a sexual counter-revolution

>> No.14589564

>>14589489
Someone was recently given a life sentence for burning the fag flag here.

>> No.14589629

>>14588839
I'm Jewish do you loathe me Butters? If you do I don't blame you because I loathe myself, Jews, and you.

>> No.14589701
File: 26 KB, 482x295, big brain timmy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14589701

Yes. I, as a frequenter viewer and occasional contributor to the image board known as /lit/ - Literature on the website 4channel.org, support the criminalization of certain writings, speech, and ideas, because this policy is most consistent with my personal interests in writings, speech, and ideas of all kinds.

>> No.14589708

>>14589448
This. Literally all humans and all groups of humans are exactly the same. There are no differences, observable or otherwise, between any two groups of humans.

>> No.14589718

>>14589708
Then why do certain groups accomplish things and others live in the mud?

>> No.14589721

>>14589464
>the racist narratives they echo are manufactures by jews themselves in republican think tanks
Please please PLEASE lay this one out for me. I have to see this one. I am DYING to know what evidence you have for this.

>> No.14589726

>>14589718
You are a nazi racist FUCKING WHITE MALE INCEL! EW!

>> No.14589731

>>14589718
>Then why do certain groups accomplish things
AKA, Jews?

>and others live in the mud?
AKA, non-Jewish whites?

I reject the framing of the question.

>> No.14589733

>>14589726
you are what you make fun of, so you are no better than them you complicit dog.

>> No.14589740

>>14589733
I know you are but what am I?

>> No.14589742

>>14589731
>AKA, Jews?
Ability to adapt to the given circumstances and genetic development from always being pitted against

>AKA, non-Jewish whites?
A residual guilt/depression since WW2, beginning in WW1

> I reject the framing of the question.
ok

>> No.14589751

>>14589708
>Literally all humans and all groups of humans are exactly the same.
Lol. Your strawman is obvious to the over-60-IQ crowd, but sucked in a bunch of your fellow /pol/ dumbfucks.

>> No.14589763

>>14589751
What observable differences are there between humans and groups of humans?

>> No.14589774

>>14589763
crime-rate, birth-rate, technological progress, centralized governments, pollution, cleanliness. There's only a nebulous connections between any two humans. In a metaphysical sense sure, but I doubt you fully understand what you're even trying to argue.

>>14589751
Oh yeah I'm sure.

>> No.14589782

>>14589774
>crime-rate, birth-rate, technological progress, centralized governments, pollution, cleanliness.
Literally all because evil white people oppressed everyone else. Without uniquely evil white devils, PoC would be colonizing Mars using flying space pyramids right now. Because we're all the same.

>> No.14589786

>>14589782
Lol, on the off-chance of you being serious I won't indulge your silliness.

>> No.14589796

>>14589786
No no no, we are all equal, diversity is our strength and stuff. Honest. My college professors, my employer's mission statement, all the HR people, every teacher I've ever had in primary and secondary school, my pastor at church, they all told me diversity is our strength, which means no white people allowed. It must be true if they all said it.

>> No.14589803

>>14589763
Groups of humans have more members.

>> No.14589806

>>14589629
I don't know you very well.
The Jews I loathe are usually bankers. Harvey Weinstein kind of creeps.

>> No.14589810

>>14589803
You are absolutely correct.

>> No.14589812

>>14589796
It really is sad though to grow up and realize everyone you know is so trapped and naive. Not to mention the people that buy into the legitimacy of college education, even stem only has value insofar as it helps you get a job. There's no viable way to rebel either, so I'm kind of stuck in this worthless life only working a job to propagate the system or bring joy to some worthless whale. I guess I could delude myself and say that even in spite of all the shit maybe my job will bring an ephemeral moment of understanding to two people. Sorry for the sentimentality, long day, lack of personal relations, and sick of it all.

>> No.14589828

>>14589806
>Harvey Weinstein kind of creeps.
Wait... you don't mean *the* Harvey Weinstein, the great watchdog against sexism?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0WgI1t9X78

>> No.14589829

>>14589812
>It really is sad though to grow up and realize everyone you know is so trapped and naive.
In my opinion, it's mostly not really their fault. I have a hard time holding people responsible for participating in society the way that they were taught to; most people don't think for themselves or possess the capacity to think for themselves or make critical evaluations. And why should they? Why should everyone be expected to be a philosopher? I think it's sick to leave people to be manipulated for the personal gain of propagandists, financiers, usurers, etc.

Your job will never bring you any kind of satisfaction or personal meaning. Your job is the way you meet your needs and base desires. Anything higher than that can't be met in the market. It's not worth deluding yourself; eventually the delusion wears off and you're not in a better position psychologically. Instead, ask yourself what self-knowledge you are still lacking. Answering those questions might actually give you a measure of satisfaction.

>> No.14589838

>>14589806
>The Jews I loathe are usually bankers.
They have it hard too. They've just been enabled for far too long and given a vessel to act out their most heinous impulses. They'll never be able to live a normal life and mostly chained to that life or the reprecussions of it if they try to leave (which takes courage and martyrs are rare), and if this is they only life we have then why waste it frivolously going through it and hurting others. However, maybe they are doing good and this person you envision doesn't even exist. There's individual Jews I dislike too of seemingly this type, but I'm sure you've never seen them in their weakest moments. I have and it's almost pitiable. A lot of them are just pathetic people overcompensating, and the fact that they have to compensate means they know how pathetic they are and that's a horrible feeling for anyone. It doesn't justify it, but it's good to know they're human once in a while.

>> No.14589843

>>14589828
Listen to this effeminate piece of shit. All Jews are the fucking same.

>> No.14589851

>>14589843
>Listen to this effeminate piece of shit.
Indeed.

>All Jews are the fucking same.
No.

>> No.14589864

>>14589829
I know all this, but I'm young and I need something to get me through the day. Right now it's just coffee and books, and a will for independence. I'm fine with work having no meaning, but our work does have a meaning that is told to us "progress, making the world a better place, etc." and I don't by into those delusions and am fine with doing it to survive, but occasionally I get disgusted and like to think of small forgettable moments where this shitty position actually led to good. Not everyone should be a philosopher I agree, and there's no reason for most people not to accept the default, at least they are happy which is more than I'll ever be.

>> No.14589870

>>14589851
>>All Jews are the fucking same.
>No.
It's funny you should say this because I'm part-Jewish lol. How do Jews not disgust you lol? The only Jews I like are either part-Jewish (like myself) or Kafka and Marx.

>> No.14589871

why is it so easy to pick out kikes on /lit/? they are so defensive

>> No.14589874

>>14589864
How young?

>> No.14589882

>>14589874
I'm 23 turning 24 soon. wbu?

>> No.14589891

>>14589882
25. You're on your way. Do you work in an office? If so, that's fucking gay. Leave asap. Do something else. You're a smart kid, you'll figure something out.

>> No.14589899

>>14589882
oof
>>14589891
you know you can work in an office an maintain a healthy work-life balance... even get along with your co-workers? you sound like a burnout lol

>> No.14589903

>>14584511
>Hungary introduces pro-natal policies
>"WTF HUNGARY IS BECOMING A NEO-NAZI FASCIST DICTATORSHIP!!"

Gas yourself, schlomo

>> No.14589913

>>14584737
>implying Islam is the problem

Even if millions of subsaharan Christians came, it would still be an issue.
The crux of the issue is race. We can not allow non-whites into Europe

>> No.14589923

>>14589891
I don't work at all yet, I have several interviews coming up should have been more clear lol. I graduated a month ago and apply for jobs all day long, my parents are making me take classes at community college instead of working part time, but want me to go back to school, get another bachelors (because I had a 2.5), then go to grad school. They're both intellectuals and got masters, so they want me to do the same. And my younger sister is already on that path and is applying to grad schools now. I've been teaching myself how to code to avoid that and get a job, but they insist I have to get a degree in order to learn it. The truth of the matter is I despise coding (even though it's not really challenging) and this facade of friendliness that all these companies force on you, like you think of computer scientists as autists like me who just get shit done and go home, but there's all these projects and stuff and goal-setting, is just complete bullshit. I love writing and reading, but none of my writing would ever be published, even if it was any good, plus it's better suited as a hobby and I don't want to hate the only thing that brings me joy (besides reading and women to an extent), so I have two other options: Join the military, but I have no desire to do so, but if it means to get away from it all I will, or go to mortuary school, but I know my parents wouldn't pay for that. Sorry for all this lol, what do you do?

>> No.14589931

>>14589899
IDK if that's exaggeration on my part or a true reflection on how I feel. All my family members are "so proud of me" and my parents think I'm hard working and happy.

>> No.14589939

>>14589870
>It's funny you should say this because I'm part-Jewish lol.
According to 23andMe and Ancestry, I am 95% British, with the remainder Scandinavian.

>How do Jews not disgust you lol?
Because I judge people as individuals? In terms of the stereotypical Zionist/banker/capitalist Jew -- yeah, I'm not a fan. But I'm equally repulsed by 'white' sociopaths and those of all other colors. Also, my high school gf was half Jewish, so perhaps that played a role?

>The only Jews I like are either part-Jewish (like myself) or Kafka and Marx.
I also like Kafka and Marx, so maybe I like you too? There are many thinkers I admire who happen to come from a Jewish background. Chomsky, Bookchin, etc are all worth reading, no?

>> No.14589952

>>14589939
Oh, and let me add: Chomsky obviously strongly objects to the criminalization of Renaud Camus's views. See his defense of Robert Faurisson, for example.

>> No.14589969

>>14589939
>According to 23andMe and Ancestry, I am 95% British, with the remainder Scandinavian.
I couldn't imagine paying for this.
>Because I judge people as individuals?
It's not mutually exclusive.
> In terms of the stereotypical Zionist/banker/capitalist Jew -- yeah, I'm not a fan
Those people don't exist in the sense that they are portrayed.
>But I'm equally repulsed by 'white' sociopaths and those of all other colors.
As am I, we have that in common
>Also, my high school gf was half Jewish, so perhaps that played a role?
I think I've only had multiple conversations, non-family members and teachers excluded, with a handful of Jewish women. A half-Jewish girl I was friends with in elementary school that became a bitch and abandoned me, A Hasidic Jewish girl I met on Tinder and was so fascinated by that we facetimed for awhile but it fizzled, A Jewish girl I was obsessed with my junior year of college but was too shy to ever speak with, and a kid who bullied me in Middle Schools that was as stereotypical of the banker you described earlier, his sister, who was a bigger piece of shit than him. I think that's it. Jewish women are hot though.

>>I also like Kafka and Marx, so maybe I like you too?
Only certain people are willing to indulge me and they're mostly not well-adjusted. Well-adjusted people look down on me, but not well-adjusted people look up to me, which is my sate. You seem well-adjusted, but you're a commie on 4chan so that's probably a bad assumption.

> There are many thinkers I admire who happen to come from a Jewish background.
I despise Chomsky, but there's several I like.

This was a very Jewish post by me, I feel disgusted now goodnight lol.

>> No.14589973

>>14589952
huh maybe I don't know Chomsky well-enough then.

>> No.14590000

>>14589973
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faurisson_affair

>> No.14590009

>>14590000
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faurisson_affair
I mean he didn't agree with him, he just said he should be able to say what he said, which is a logical view but shouldn't be called radical or anything, especially when Faurisson's work seemed to aim at the truth. It's sad he'd even have to make a declaration. Now would he make the same argument for Trifles of a Massacre?

>> No.14590014

>>14589939
> Because I judge people as individuals
you don't do it for niggers and muslims, so why do jews get a pass?

>> No.14590029

>>14590009
>shouldn't be called radical or anything
It shouldn't, but it is. If Chomsky were not famous and tenured, he'd have been dismissed immediately for writing what he did.

>especially when Faurisson's work seemed to aim at the truth
I don't know about that.

>Now would he make the same argument for Trifles of a Massacre?
Never heard of it, but Chomsky supports free speech in every possible written form.

>> No.14590034

>>14590014
>you don't do it for niggers and muslims
What?

>> No.14590044

>>14590034
you dont judge niggers and muslims as individuals, (which I can understand why) but you said you judge jews as individuals, I'm trying to understand why

>> No.14590048

>>14590044
I judge all people as individuals.

>> No.14590058

>>14589931
Understandable feeling, I try to sometime get a moment of connection with people, but it’s hard to teach them the nuance of “aughts” and how it is different from what “is”. Most of them are in some kind of blind postmodernism that puppeteers the dead corpse of the idea of the “kosher”, because reacting against the straw man idea is all their moral and logical compass comprises of. And it requires it to define themselves. It feels dishonest, but what are you going to do without stooping to their level or having a deep talk about knowledge. I’m fine if we are talking about frivolous things, and I genuinely like petty niceties, but then there is a disconnect when they talk about what is “right”

>> No.14590060

>>14589464
this except the exact opposite

>> No.14590062

>>14590048
>>14590044
Why not both? As communal and individual.

>> No.14590077

>>14584752
Demonstrably false at least in France, I've read a study few days ago that showed the contrary of what you are claiming but i have to find it again.
I believe that it's true that younger muslims tend to lose more and more of their culture (they are the biggest consumers of globalist a-cultured products: fast food, rap music, meme clothing, they drink and whore around too) but on the other hand they also oppose themselves more and more violently to western liberal societies (far far more than their elders). In the end it doesn't really matter whether they are actually muslims instead of total degenerates, what matters is that they believe they are.

>> No.14590080

>>14589969
>I couldn't imagine paying for this.
It's worth it in certain circumstances

>Those people don't exist in the sense that they are portrayed.
Lol. Did I awaken the Jew in you?

>As am I, we have that in common
Good.

>I think I've only had multiple conversations, non-family members and teachers excluded, with a handful of Jewish women. A half-Jewish girl I was friends with in elementary school that became a bitch and abandoned me, A Hasidic Jewish girl I met on Tinder and was so fascinated by that we facetimed for awhile but it fizzled, A Jewish girl I was obsessed with my junior year of college but was too shy to ever speak with, and a kid who bullied me in Middle Schools that was as stereotypical of the banker you described earlier, his sister, who was a bigger piece of shit than him. I think that's it. Jewish women are hot though.
Sweet blog post, bud.

>Only certain people are willing to indulge me and they're mostly not well-adjusted. Well-adjusted people look down on me, but not well-adjusted people look up to me, which is my sate. You seem well-adjusted, but you're a commie on 4chan so that's probably a bad assumption.
I'm willing to indulge you, but so far I don't look up to you.

>> No.14590097

>>14585589
Has Charlie Hebdo ever actually been funny?

>> No.14590109

OK but what's the actual Muslim population of France?

>> No.14590120

>>14590109
11

>> No.14590129

>>14590109
>muslim population
again faggot, its not the religion or ideology that matters here, its the demographics, the race. as the anon in this thread said, the damage is the same if we let a million sub saharan christians into france

>> No.14590174

>>14590097
I don't think it ever has been funny. It's interesting how this Camus person is a criminal for using certain adjectives, yet pornographic cartoons involving Mohamed are A-okay.

>> No.14591076

>>14589923
>The truth of the matter is I despise coding (even though it's not really challenging) and this facade of friendliness that all these companies force on you, like you think of computer scientists as autists like me who just get shit done and go home, but there's all these projects and stuff and goal-setting, is just complete bullshit.
If this is your attitude towards being a programmer (or any other line of work), than DO NOT try to do it for a living. Just fucking don't. You don't have to. In fact, you don't have to do anything, really. I would say definitely don't join the military since that's even gayer than you can imagine and getting worse every day. Why do you want to go to mortuary school?

I'm an electrician's apprentice. I dropped out of college after 4 years because I realized I didn't want to be a chemist. I worked at a laboratory on campus for 2 years and I realized that I would not be able to tolerate being a scientist as a profession. In my job now, even on my worst days I am confident that this is what I want to do for life. It took me a while to figure it out. Just remember you don't have to do anything. You don't have to go to college. You don't have to be a professional programmer. Regarding grad school, unless it's in a field you gladly do right now without being graded, DO NOT do it if you have to pay for it. it's not worf it.

>> No.14591085

>>14584453
>> Camus will only avoid jail by paying 1800 euros to two “anti-racist” organizations, SOS Racisme and the LICRA (International League against Racism and Anti-Semitism).
lol, how is this allowed? why should you pay some random NGO when your loyalty is just towards your state? i guess the part where NGOs have to explicitly say they are NG should be a clue that they aren't really...

>> No.14591146

>intellectual

lol no.

No on who believes in racist conspiracy theories can be called an intellectual. That guy is probably just a right-wing agitator.

>> No.14591219

>>14591085
He needs to bend the knee is all.
Multiculturalism is brutal towards people that oppose it.
See in my country where fortuyn got shot and wilders is under protection 24/7

>> No.14591480

>>14589494
Dr. Pinker, are you certain?

>> No.14591619

>>14591146
Are you implying that a conspiracy theory is always false? Do I need to remind you that MK Ultra was literally an actual thing or are you just some /co/ tranny?

>> No.14591651
File: 1.10 MB, 1187x1000, 2020-01-09_9-26-10.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14591651

>>14584457
Meggo bouta dab on starbuckcucks

>> No.14592016

>>14584453
Wow, based Camus!

>> No.14592025

>>14584453
> Camus will only avoid jail by paying 1800 euros to two “anti-racist” organizations, SOS Racisme and the LICRA (International League against Racism and Anti-Semitism).

If he gives Jews money to help in the replacement he is to be spared prison. Nice touch, grinding him into the dust like that! I would do the time, desu.

>> No.14592482

>>14584947
Whats your name and address?

>> No.14592559

>>14584453
damn i wish we could send every poltard to prison

>> No.14592707

>>14584665
Anon I don't believe you but you've given me hope nonetheless.

>> No.14592719

>>14589464
>their masters
What do you mean? They're purely concerned with their own families and communities. They literally have no power. Anyone with power is explicitly against them. Hence why he's jailed for such light comments.

>> No.14592730

>>14590077
Similar thing with any diaspora. Many are openly hostile to the natives and their supposed degeneracy, while being a peak example of it and not really holding the mentality of their origin.

>> No.14592739

>>14592559
>damn i wish we could send every poltard to prison
I miss the old left, the left that still cared about intellectual freedom and freedom of speech. The left nowadays is close-minded, intolerant, and far too fond of censorship. It’s a shame, really.

>> No.14592931

>>14589448
Totally this. Jews are only the vanguard of Capitalism. Kill them all, and an other vanguard will take their place. Since satanists and free masons are already part of the Capitalist elite, the gap would be filled in a very short time, and the same shit would happen as usual: mass immigration, false flags, LGBT culture.

>> No.14592971

>>14589812
>It really is sad though to grow up and realize everyone you know is so trapped and naive.
That's literally mind control. From school to mass medias to paid shills on mainstream social medias, and even here.
Who mind controls who? Easy. Since we are a class based society, the "elite" brainwash the working class. And it works so far.

>> No.14593078

>>14584453
The white pill is that at least some people not totally on the fringes are talking about the current state of things now. Sure, it’s in the context of chucking a few people in jail for speaking up - but it’s better than flat out ignoring the problem. Of course the judges condemn the idea because to acknowledge it as having some veracity would be to wholly upend the existing world order. They’re completely right that it is incendiary stuff. It’s literally too much of an uncomfortable gap to bridge for most people. The problem is that many people imagine that they are still in the 1990s and that the old ideas and critiques still hold ground in the 2020s. So they sling outmoded insults at detractors. Yet, the words facist, racist and Nazi and so forth are meaningless in the context of what, prior to the 21st century, would be termed an invasion. There are very few historical figures who would not be considered Alt-right by today’s confused half-understood standards. Classical political critiques are completely nonsensical in our rapidly changing societies. How can you talk about socialism and wealth redistribution and so forth when the parameters of your nations are being so thoroughly dissolved and the third world is clambering over your fence? First they ignore you, then they laugh at you etc. etc.

>> No.14593156

>>14584752
For the umpteenth time, Muslims that immigrate to the West become more religious and conservative generations after generations, not less.

>> No.14593183

>>14592739
Corporate capitalists are not "the left", cumlover.

>> No.14593194

>>14585502
I'm a rather old and i have seen fredom of speech being gradually curtailed in my country decade after decade. Sometime i watch Youtube clips of maisntream humorists of the 80s and i realize their jokes would land them in jail nowadays. Freedom of speech is one of the few areas where the US is definitely a lot better than Europe.

>> No.14593198

>>14593156
In your dreams, fagboy.

>> No.14593221

Good

>> No.14593232

>>14585502
>on the radical post 90s left
You mean capitalists?

>> No.14593235

>>14586681
French laws are not retroactive. Le Camp des Saints was published in 1973 while the law that is used to try to throw Camus in jail was enacted only in 1972 and only became "active" (décrets d'application, a subset of the law explaining how it works) a couple years later. Moreover, over the years, jurisprudence has caused judges to interpret the law to give it a much broader scope.

>> No.14593325

>>14589564
True but the judge used a non-hate speech law to punish hate speech in this case. He was sentenced for arson and destruction of property.

>> No.14593328

>>14593235
Retroactively incarcerated by Guénon.

>> No.14593342

oy vey

>> No.14593414

>>14593235
Also the French judiciary is peculiar insofar as judges can be openly political to a large degree. About a third of the judges are members of the "syndicat de la magistrature" which is a political union focused on pushing a left-wing interpretation of laws (left-wing as in idpol liberal, not as Marxist left). You also have its counterpart a (tiny) far-right political union which pushes for the opposite. France is a civil law country, not a customary one like anglos countries. This means judges have much broader leeway to interpret the law at an individual level. Depending on the political leaning of judges you can expect completely different results in similar affairs.

>> No.14593425

>>14593414
>France is a civil law country, not a customary one like anglos countries. This means judges have much broader leeway to interpret the law at an individual level.
>This means

>> No.14593446

>>14585123
Dilate.
>>14584504
To be fair, if you are being vague and pussyfooting around the issue, it could be construed as inciting hate rather than simply describing things as they are. I'd be less inclined to describe it as hate speech if he was naming the jew.

>> No.14593479

>>14593446
France has a strong tradition of vague obscurantism.

>> No.14593500

>>14593414
Almost all judge in France are pieces of shit free masons.
You cannot expect anything from them.

>> No.14593535

>>14591146
They're not conspiracy theories. Millions of migrants are being imported into Europe to purposefully destroy its cultural identity and replace it with something else. Are you denying there's no migration? That the EU is purposefully making it easy and collapsing the national defense infrastructures that previously avoided these things? Otherwise, why is it all happening now, and not 80 years ago?

But these are nonsense terms to people like you, the embodiment of the new intellectualism. You keep up this facade of intellectualism, but possess no true intellectual qualities. Your vocabulary betrays you, showing rigid conformity to shifting and contradictory mores. The spirit of intellectualism is to be open to reason, and conclude from reason, but you refuse to believe by reason anyone can be proven right that's outside of you.
You're just a dumb animal who's so enthused with the fodder that you don't see the obvious as true, only perceiving events through the vagaries by which you receive all your information. People like you, the cavernous empty mass that only serves to echo ever changing modern screeds, you all deserve to be rounded up and excised like the tumorous mass you are.

>> No.14593631

>>14593535
>to purposefully destroy its cultural identity
Wrong. It's called cheap labor, son.

>> No.14593769

>>14593631
It stops being cheap labor when them and/or their children are covered by minimum wage
its stops saving money when they eat up benefits and require additional services

But the immigration doesnt stop and the governments are continuously focused on encouraging it.

>> No.14593807

>>14593769
Capitalism required continuous growth. That means importing people when the native fertility rate drops below replacement level.

>> No.14593957

>>14593769
After june 1968 and the 10 millions workers strike, they decided to import cheap labor from north africa and africa in order to both have cheap labor, and have worker who don't know shit about class struggle but just want the latest pair of Nike air. It worked as planned.
About minimum wage, the aim is to lower the wages towards minimum wages, even wage of specialized workers.
>its stops saving money when they eat up benefits and require additional services
I don't know what you mean by this, but if you haven't noticed yet, welfare for immigrants is not paid by companies, but by taxes.
So yeah, immigration cost welfare, but it's not the companies who pay it, but the working class through taxes. So YOU pay for immigration. Not blue chip companies.

>> No.14594079

>>14593807

you're not listening to him. the economies which are importing the most labour are the least in need of unskilled workers and are likely to become even less so.
in my country, the reason they are importing people is because the native population are so saturated with private debt the vampires in london need new meat. the landlords love immigration, because it allows price gouging on hitherto unseen levels, even on an island like britain.
all of this is exacerbating the decline in birth rates, not reversing it. you say that 'capitalism requires continuous growth,' that the capitalist class imports people when the prospect of population decline threatens wage increases, reduced rents, cheaper property, etc. then why the hell is it wrong to oppose immigration? what rational reason can you provide, when you are giving me the best argument i could possibly ask for?
when the choice is to roll over and die or be disagreeable you're not really incentivising death.

>> No.14594102

>>14594079
>then why the hell is it wrong to oppose immigration
It's not.

>> No.14594114

>>14593807
The neolibs can kick the can down the road in the name of peoples’ pensions but it’ll just come back to bite them in ass with the demographic shifts, economic inequality and a breakdown in social cohesion as it is starting to now. I agree that this is in large part a symptom of systemic problems emerging from the logic of capitalism but Hungary and Japan demonstrate that it needn’t be addressed in such an incendiary way. Why anybody who knows anything about the global history of race relations would imagine mass importation of cheap labour is a great idea just because we’ve had the civil rights movement is beyond me. Who looks at the history of the US or Brazil or South Africa and thinks ‘oh yes, I want some of that here?’ Insanity. Gutians, Hyksos, Goths, Spaniards, Turks etc.. many such cases of foreign interpolations being ceded too much ground! Never turned out well for the natives.

>> No.14594121

>>14594079
>the economies which are importing the most labour are the least in need of unskilled workers and are likely to become even less so.
Yes they are. It's even the main reason Germany important 1.5 millions of immigrants in 2015. To have cheap technicians. They important arabs, taught them the langage and some skills, now they are working and are part of the labor market, constituting an increase in the offer on the labor market, thus decrease the price of labor. It's really 101 economy, but once you understand it, it makes sense.
E.G: if there is low demand for shoes on the shoes market, so be it, the price will be cheap. But if you increase even more the offer of shoes, the quantity of shoes sold, shoes will be even cheaper. Same for labor. There unemployment. But the Capitalist don't give a shit. Third worlders will work more for less wages. and shut their mouth. No class struggle. If you were a Capitalist, you would do the same .

>> No.14594130

>>14594114
Oh, don't get me started on the goddamn Gutians.

>> No.14594140

>>14594114
>Why anybody who knows anything about the global history of race relations would imagine mass importation of cheap labour is a great idea just because we’ve had the civil rights movement is beyond me.
That's your problem. You think in term of common good, destiny of your country, nation, people. They absolutely don't give a shit about those things. They care about them, their assets, their family, their class, the Capitalist class.
They don't give a shit about you, or your country. They live in private residencies worth hundreds of millions on the Geneva lake shores, Or in private districts in Paris or London, or in 100 billion 2000 square meter appartment in a skyscraper in New york or Dubai.
They don't give a shit about "your" country, common good, people. You are shit for them. A serf.

>> No.14594145

>>14594140
(100 million)

>> No.14594150

>>14584752
massively depends on the country, where they're coming from and of what class
second gen pakis and other brown people here in Canada are generally middle/upper middle class and go through university and come out libtarded and assimilated into Canadian post-culture

in places like the UK or France it's more established communities stemming from the tail end of their colonial empires that are generally stuck in ghettos and have lots of poor isolated 2nd/3rd generations kids that go crazy and blow people up

>> No.14594177

>>14593957

we know that welfare for immigrants is paid for by taxation, that's part of the problem. the government is gouging people to 'solve a problem' that they in fact intend to institutionalise. every migration pact points towards this conclusion.

>> No.14594180

>>14594140
You're saying that as if the only people who benefit are ultra-rich elites.
There's actually a lot of the middle class business owners who employ cheap immigrants for menial jobs like picking fruit.
And the population in general, including poor natives, that benefits from cheaper prices as the result of those lower wages.
The whole system is complicit, it's not just the elites.
I don't know the solution, maybe get rid of inflation? Get rid of the pension ponzi scheme?
In any case, you'd need a shift in priorities, a cultural shift with a more long term outlook for starters.

>> No.14594194

>>14594121

>Yes they are

germany is not the european standard. you might call the refugee crisis the second gouge german capitalism took out of european solidarity, the first being the looting of greece and the third being the recent intrigues in italy.

>> No.14594216

>>14594180

>And the population in general, including poor natives, that benefits from cheaper prices as the result of those lower wages.

that is only true if jobs are being created and filled by natives at such a rate that they can afford to pay for even the cheaper goods now on offer.
if that isn't the case, then the middle class businessmen are burdened increasingly by unemployment subsidy and state pensions owing to a lack of personal savings.

>> No.14594247

>>14594180
>The whole system is complicit, it's not just the elites.
I agree, but i had to explain 101 like.
>I don't know the solution
I do. Get rid of Capitalism. Get rid of exchange value, wage labor, money, the State, private property of the means of production.

>> No.14594250

>>14594140
>>14594180
Even with the question of the common good aside, (which is sociopathic to even begin to ignore but alas,) I point to places like Brazil and South Africa as particularly late stage versions of this phenomenon. This kind of wantonly introduced dysfunctionality has long term repercussions for all but the most fabulously wealthy. High crime, sprawling, fetid slums and a de facto caste system for the majority are shut out only with the most high-tech electrified fences and personal security for the chosen few. That security may seem paranoid but it is absolutely necessary. Bear in mind that these frontier societies had this multicultural streak in their formulations. For the most part, the security protects against opportunists. Imagine forcing that on countries that have historically been settled and homogenous and then tell them that change is for the good. That everything that has been stripped away from them is for the better. It takes some balls or some overweening self-confidence to do so.

>> No.14594263

>>14594216
Yep. With a rising cost of living and wage stagnation on top you can say goodbye to the middle class too under this system. See: California.

>> No.14594267

>>14585123
Correct, which is why fascism is necessary to moderate capitalism

>> No.14594294

>>14594267
Capitalism isn't moderated by anything today. It is all powerful. It is not possible to stop mass immigration. It would crash the profit. You choose Capitalism, it's over for the white race. But i know nothing will change. It's been a year since i became aware that it is over from a racial point of view. Only possibility on an individual scale, flew in some of the last white existing countries.

>> No.14594301

>>14594267


everything a strictly fascist government would do immediately after taking power in any of the major european nations would jack it the fuck out of the international system.

>> No.14594312
File: 4 KB, 187x250, δειτε τα εντερα.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14594312

>>14594294

it won't end like this

>> No.14594338

>>14588839
Mosley said the same thing.

>> No.14594344

>>14594338

mosley was right

>> No.14594348

>>14594301
Totally unrealistic. How will it sell it's goods and services, and buy goods and services from other countries? Welcome recession. Which i wouldn't care about personally, but most would care, especially the rich.
>>14594312
Yes it will. It's inevitable.

>> No.14594358

>>14594294
Defeatist. Why does capitalism work in East Asia so well without the mass immigration? Read Hard Truths to Keep Singapore Going by Lee Kuan Yew. You can import cheap labour on temporary contracts and then kick them out afterwards if you’re stern enough about it and actually enforce it. Singapore imports Indian labourers, Japan and Hong Kong Filipinos. Don’t need to give them citizenship. Economy ticks over, labourers get their remittance money, natives are happy-ish. Alternatively, as in Hungary, have pro-natalist policies. Labour force grows at a sustainable rate and is native. Elites get their money and a country they can walk around without without getting stabbed or stepping in human feces.

>> No.14594398

>>14594358
That's the worst possible system.

>> No.14594416

>>14594398
Singapore is pretty interesting, it's Chinese civilization but with a very different set of principles governing it, i.e. no CCP and it's baggage.

>> No.14594427

>>14594348
>It's inevitable

You are in part basing this on your own cowardly and ugly addiction to comfort and safety I'm guessing. I know how you feel though because sometimes I feel the same way. But things can change faster than you think. Look at Trump and post Trump. Up until Trump the Globalists and the Left were almost completely unchecked. Nothing has happened to stop them or even slow them down yet but out of fucking nowhere and all of a sudden people are questioning things. No one understood what Globohomo was or who was pushing it prior to Trump. White people didn't even know they were being systematically dismantled and replaced in their own countries.

I agree with you that it looks bleak because so many white people have become so soft, weak, cowardly, effeminate, and atomized, etc. But this is not the healthy state of our people. All we need is to become healthy and strong again and then ANYTHING becomes possible.

What if you don't let this happen to you? What if you make a man of yourself and then help others make men of themselves? Sounds retarded and gay? Then what's the alternative? Just going to OD on blue pills and pretend you didn't see the light? What do you think brother?

>> No.14594454

the funny thing about immigration is how many recent immigrants are anti-immigration. they think 'i'm here, now close the border.'

>> No.14594472

>>14589494
That can't be real. I hope is though because if it were it would mean we are that much closer to epic violence again.

>> No.14594505

>>14594301
>fuck out of the international system

White people can handle this though. White people are the builders and creators of fucking EVERYTHING.

And it seem like it moving in a direction where white people might actually want this over endless masturbation, safety and comfort. Leaving the international system is also the most environmental friendly thing any white country could do. The atomization can only go so far. The deck of cards will collapse one way or another.

>> No.14594528

>>14584889
>>14584887
What if we all dilated together...

>> No.14594557

>>14594472
>>14589494
*checks early life*
Every fucking time. It’s like they’re goading us on.

>> No.14594573

>>14594398
Say what you like about the Asians, but they can build functioning societies even if they suffocate the individual. I’m not saying it’s preferable to what we had in the second half of the 20th century, but it is infinitely preferable to living in a neo-favela in neo-Brazil.

>> No.14595870
File: 138 KB, 1200x630, louis-ferdinand-céline-quote-lbx1n9p.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14595870

What would they do to /ourguy/ celine if he was alive today lads?

>> No.14595873

>>14584511
>Every year there's less low level jobs available due to automation
>Let's import millions of uneducated savages to compete on the already tight job market, what could go wrong

>> No.14595888

>>14584460
Ok I'll bite, how the fuck does speaking the truth make the man a jerk in your yellowed and dead eyes?

>> No.14595896

>>14588320
a "civil war between the natives and ruling class" isn't a civil war it's a revolution

>> No.14595909

>>14584752
>most muslims that go to the west through all their traditions behind them, its because of the repression they have in their culture, they all become liberals, especially with second generation immigrants.
This is verifiably bullshit for most Muslim immigrants in Europe. Most if not all of the Muslims that went to Syria to fight for ISIS were second and third generation immigrants.

The only Muslims that become liberals are the ones that flee from extremely strict countries like Iran. Most immigrants however are from small shithole villages in relatively lax Muslim countries Morocco and Turkey. They are actually the conservatives in their country (almost all of the Turks in Germany and Holland voted for Erdogan for example) and become even further radicalised by the salafist mosques in Europe that are sponsored by Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

>> No.14595913

>>14595873
The capitalists will never be satisfied.

>> No.14596742

>>14595909
>almost all of the Turks in Germany and Holland voted for Erdogan for example
I was visiting Istanbul last month and my Airbnb host mentioned this. The last 2 elections Erdogan won (the general election and his constitutional reform) were won just barely and due to the votes he got from Turkish diaspora in Western Europe. The guy was very frustrated that people vote for this regard while they are safely in another country where they don't have to deal with Erdogan bringing Turkey back to the middle ages.

>> No.14597573
File: 94 KB, 1200x675, 000_1GU1J8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14597573

Lol imagine living in a country where you have to police free speech in order to forcibly integrate foreigners en masse.

<<Excusez-moi monsieur, avez vous une license pour ce livre?>>

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action