[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 133 KB, 500x773, CA06B554-AAD3-4C4A-A294-2AA8FCB2E455.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14525969 No.14525969 [Reply] [Original]

What am I in for?

>> No.14526003

Racism

>> No.14526063

Anti-Christian degeneracy, dishonesty and state-serving hidden agendas. Disgrace, shame and darkness.

>> No.14526087

>>14526063
But, Christianity is degeneracy, anon.
>...dishonesty and state-serving hidden agendas. Disgrace, lice, shame and darkness, pestilence, orgies, rock music, swearing, fart jokes! A pox on thee and thyn house, whole!!
See?

>> No.14526211

>>14526087
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>> No.14526356

a spot on the fbi watchlist

>> No.14526479

>>14525969
>cute european girl with based vampire canine tooth
where do i find a love like this

>> No.14526495

>>14526087
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>> No.14527532

>>14525969
What publisher?

>> No.14527536

>>14526087
Hi there!

>> No.14527545

>>14526087
Hi there!

>> No.14527552

>>14526087
Hi there!

>> No.14527582

>>14525969
I think it's basically just a textbook. I've skimmed through the original in Russian and it seems to be a plain university textbook without much of author's character.

If you ever want to study his other works, you should keep in mind that he's somewhat of a trickster, he doesn't take himself too seriously. Nazbol party especially has always been an elaborate performance act. Nowadays he can be broadly described as a traditionalist. It meand that he doesn't like capitalists, globalists, commies and nazis which tends to make a lot of people mad.

>> No.14528074
File: 60 KB, 850x400, quote-in-every-man-sleeps-a-prophet-and-when-he-wakes-there-is-a-little-more-evil-in-the-world-emile-m-cioran-5-67-44.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14525969
right wing contrarianism is soo 2017 bro, come to terms with the subject of existential nihilism already

>> No.14528077

>>14525969
Nice traditional lipstick.

>> No.14528099

>>14528074
> be an ontological wimp

wow, thanks cioran...

>> No.14528844

>>14526479
middle school?