[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 17 KB, 220x304, 220px-Evola-40.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14397220 No.14397220 [Reply] [Original]

Could someone explain what "Aryan" means? I'm having a difficult time understanding the concept beyond the idea of a genetic race of people. Clearly the term as Evola uses it has a spiritual/metaphysical meaning, but I'm too much of a brainlet to understand.

>> No.14397247
File: 168 KB, 450x275, IE_expansion.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

proto indo europeans

>> No.14397262

>>14397247
is this really true, anon? are white people just another man's steppe niggers?

>> No.14397265

>>14397247
right, I understand that. What I don't understand is the spiritual/metaphysical significance of Aryans. For example, Evola talks about an Aryan soul, which could theoretically reside in someone who isn't genetically Aryan. Or he talks about the "Aryan-ness" of the doctrines of Buddhism.

>> No.14397271

There are probably better places to look for, but the one I remember is the Mystery of the Grail Chapter 2. I think he lays down very clearly what he meant there.

>> No.14397273

>>14397220
It's linked to the Persian empire. Basically everywhere they touched can consider themselves Aryan.

>> No.14397275
File: 64 KB, 512x384, 1576773266174.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14397262
No, fair skin is a genetic mutation that developed in Anatolia.

>> No.14397282

>>14397271
>Traditional teaching, though in various forms, had always and everywhere
upheld the belief in the existence of a primordial race that embodied a transcendent spirituality; for that reason, this race was often regarded as divine or
"like the gods:' I have defined its structure as Olympian; by this term I mean to
signify an innate superiority or a nature that is essentially supernature. A force
from above is found in this race as a presence, predestining it to command, to
the royal function; it shows it to be the race of "those who are" and "those who
can;' and sometimes to be a solar race.

>> No.14397295

>>14397282
>Another fundamental traditional teaching, which I have discussed elsewhere
with corresponding documentation, I is the location of the center or primordial seat of the Olympian civilization of the Golden Age in a Boreal or NordicBoreal region that became uninhabitable. A tradition of Hyperborean origins,
in its original Olympian form or in its new emergences of a heroic type, is at
the basis of founding or civilizing deeds performed by races that spread into
the Eurasian continent during the period from the end of the glacial age
through the Neolithic Era. Some of these races must have come directly from
the North; others seem to have had as their country of origin a WesternAtlantic land in which some kind of replica of the Northern center had been
established. This is the reason why various concordant symbols and memories
refer to a land that sometimes is Northern-Arctic and other times Western.
Among the many designations of the Hyperborean center that came to be
applied also to the Atlantic center was Thule, or "White Island;' or "Island of
Splendor" (the Hindu Sveta-dvlpa; the Hellenic Leuke island;2 the "original
seed of the Arian race" or Ariyana Vaego in ancient Iran); and "Land of the
Sun;' or "Land of Apollo;' that is, Avalon. Concordant memories in all IndoEuropean traditions talk about the disappearance of such a seat (which later on
was mythologized) following an ice age or a flood. This is the real, historical
1. Revolt Against the Modern World, Chapters 24-26.
2. Especially in the tradition referred to by Diodorus Siculus (Bibliotheca Historica II, 47), the
A£vKT/ Nij(J'o~, or White Island, is identified with the land of the Hyperboreans; it was situated in
the ocean, before the land of the Celts; it is also indicated as Apollo's island.
PRINCIPLES AND PRIOR EVENTS
counterpart of the various allusions to something that, beginning with a given
period, has allegedly been lost or become hidden and untraceable. This too is
the reason why the "Island" or "Land of the Living" (the term "living" here referring to the members of the original divine race), which is the land to which
the well-known symbols of the Supreme Center of the world allude, was often
confused with the "region of the dead" (the term "dead" here referring to the
extinct race). Thus, for instance, according to a Celtic doctrine, mankind's primordial ancestor was the god of the dead (Dispater) who dwells in a faraway
region beyond the ocean, in those "faraway islands" whence, according to the
Druids' teachings, some of the prehistoric inhabitants of Gaul came directly.3
Moreover, according to a classical tradition, after having been the lord of this
earth, the king of the Golden Age, Kronos-Saturn, was dethroned and castrated
(that is, deprived of the power to beget, to give life to a new stock); he still lives,
though asleep, in a region located in the Far North, close to the Arctic Sea,
which was also called the Cronid Sea.4

>> No.14397316

>>14397220
https://www.osho.com/osho-online-library/osho-talks/hitler-teachers-conflicts-d35f9141-106?p=2ff74f759503ef3d72ecc1e716971b9f