[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 31 KB, 620x413, 1576178324708.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14337058 No.14337058 [Reply] [Original]

>'What's your name, wench?' Faramir spoke gruffly.
>'Rosie Cotton, but most call me Rose, if it please m'lord' answered the stout hobbit female, if indeed a creature barely three feet tall could be called that. Faramir noticed that her skirt lambasted many crudely drawn floral motifs, such as they were. Still, it was tattered and its hems were dirty.
>'We had a name for those of your kind in Gondor, though I dare say they were not as diminutive, far from it, my dear bulbous rose', mused Faramir while a nasty grin bloomed across his face.
>'M'lord'?
>'We called them slam-sows, and you fit the type. If your cunt is accomodating enough, we can play enter-my-castle ere the day is done'. He started unclasping his sword belt.
>'But...Samwise -'
>...is only half a man. Time for you to ascertain the full length of your boundaries. Get in that grass hole like a good gopher, I don't have all day. That pointed-hat pederast is bound to come knocking before I finish...' The round door closed with a rusty whine, and soon grunts could be heard, as when a cumbersome lad straddles a pig on a dare.

>> No.14337072
File: 25 KB, 400x396, oycp9vjg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Keep these coming man

>> No.14338119

Great.

>> No.14338157

You gave me a chubby, not bad.