[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 119 KB, 500x281, iwouldprefernotto.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14150667 No.14150667 [Reply] [Original]

Strategic communication, information warfare, misinformation, disinformation and not least of all fake news. The master narratives are found in quantity, dare to articulate them and you risk sparking a fire that will consume us all, you might have noticed the temperature rising the last decade. There are many players that are using our neural pathways as their own logistical highways, carrying narratives for a worse tomorrow. The most notable ones would be the Russian GRU and associated services, the eastern strategic communication team, Nato`s Stratcom, the purple haired auntie & the lonely basement dweller. There is no point in trying to get the names exactly right, there are too many self described information warriors to keep count or much less keep score.

Information warfare both defensive and offensive has become a popular money sink for the paranoid monetary elite and their deluded sense of responsibility. Its effectiveness measured by scores of data scientists & schizophrenics alike, their predictions almost indistinguishable. You could start mapping out the various battlefields on each side, but you will be scraping conversations, not the proverbial gunpowder residue. Narratives are not simple creations that are designed from cradle to grave, they take on a life of their own. The disgusting language used by self proclaimed experts in “misinformation” only serve to expose their own delusions of grandeur. Lies have always had their place in society, exposing a lie just by referencing the inherent fault in its perceived narrative is dishonest at best, suicidal at worst.

Soon we will be able to communicate entire bibliographies with the most subtle of hand movements, If we keep defining the conversations based on conceived ideological subversion.

---------------------------------
just an exercise in articulation, let me know how stupid i appear.

>> No.14150813

this reads horribly and says nothing of substance, quit trying to copy hack academic theorists and get your own voice/ideas

>> No.14150824

is this just the way that humans are? if we assume everyone is an honest actor, is incoherence and argument and persuasion still the norm? if so, is there a means to encourage diversity of ideas and use and identity on a global scale, or is conflict a necessity of power struggle at any scale?

>> No.14150982

It's got potential and I like what your trying to do but it's to masturbatory. You have something interesting to say but you wrap it up in a language only you can fully understand as if to say "look at me big brain 2 deep for u little brain" and it's quite tiresome and nobodies got time for that shit. Just think more about your audience. Who is your audience? And what are you really trying to communicate to us, outside of the fact that you are oh so woke and we are not

>> No.14151256

>>14150813
I don't know who i am copying exactly
>>14150824
what
Its not a necessity on the scale we are experiencing it. We have institutionalized the things i am trying to describe. Its only getting worse and i just want to feed these people shit and hijack their keywords, SOME presence. I fucking hate social media desu, almost as much as i hate the people in this network. Evil cunts.

I wanted to formulate my hate for the writers of this text. Ive only spent all of 20m before i posted that, i can sauce some killer arguments if i spend a weekend on it, but shits time consuming.
>https://euvsdisinfo.eu/5-common-pro-kremlin-disinformation-narratives/

>>14150982
I figured, i cut it down too much and made it too abstract. Even i want to punch the writer in the throat and that's counter productive considering my goal

Will re-write in a few days

>> No.14152727

bumpe