[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 429 KB, 1440x1175, 1549779740733.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14112801 No.14112801[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>be me last night
>wrote a perfectly crafted shitpost just under 2000 characters that summarised my life
>didn't binge at night because I binged in the morning
>had the Sunday night wagecuck blues
>went to sleep and woke up earlier than usual,
>woke up, browsed internet, drank coffee
>had a shit, shaved, showered; it took longer than expected, so on future days I'll need to browse the internet less, like a taylorised cuck
>walk to underground station, feeling demoralised by the OfficeStaceys
>feel sad at Monday morning blues
>wondering how to balance trying hard at work with maintaining a mental distance
>become reminded of Zizek talking about how people in concentration camps tried to maintain an ironic distance because reality was too painful to bear
>underground train stuffed with Staceys
>get in to work
>do menial shit
>have meetings with other employees
>had lunch break
>sat in more meetings
>worked more
>literally saw two 6'2" blonde literal GigaStaceys on the underground train on the way home; was totally demoralising
>decided right there that one final binge was imminent
>saw another tall brown haired GigaStacey on the way to buy the binge
>bought chocolate, haribo, Doritos and dip, pot noodle, supermarket sandwich; ate it all
>was planning on going to the gym but postponing it until tomorrow because it would be a bit of a joke after that binge
>waste time online
>now it's 9:38 pm, I'm lying in bed

I have a job interview for a job that I was raging about random people on LinkedIn having in one of my recent rants, but I don't even know if I'd take it now. It's a sales graduate position for Unilever. It's not really an upgrade on my current job, although I'd earn more money. But even if I somehow got it, it's like admitting that my life is banal.

>> No.14112821

okay?
what do you want me to do about it?

>> No.14112861

based londonfrog

>> No.14112872
File: 29 KB, 248x255, 1541996390105.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14112801
Fuck off, start a blog or something

>> No.14112876

are you suicidal? if not, why not?

>> No.14112883

>>14112801
Stop eating like shit and hit the gym, forget about the giga stacies and worry about being the best you can be.

Honestly you're a fucking retard for not doing this and just bitching here on this board.

>> No.14112905

>>14112801
>>was planning on going to the gym but postponing it until tomorrow because it would be a bit of a joke after that binge
The two literally complement each other. The more you eat the more you can work out

>> No.14112906
File: 176 KB, 1199x806, MwS4aji.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is it possible for you to be content with yourself, OP? It's freeing not to care about others.