[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 24 KB, 300x240, 1398746247229.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14104270 No.14104270 [Reply] [Original]

Books that will help me confront my own racism?

>> No.14104282

The New Testament

>> No.14104402
File: 28 KB, 348x512, mixe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14104270

If you read the following, and still believe the /pol/ view of darker skinned demographics (e.g. genetic determinism, that they are worthy of nothing but disdain), then I will be shocked. And would love to sit down with you and have a conversation, because you obviously have a better case for being racist that I've ever come across...

Preventing Violence By James Gilligan - shows how unresolved childhood/adolescent trauma, a social environment encouraging 'hypermasculinity', and literacy/education, are key factors regarding a propensity for violence.

The Locust Effect: Why the End of Poverty Requires the End of Violence By Gary Haugen and Victor Boutros - shows how environments that have chronic violence, create cycles of poverty/low income.

Why Nations Fail: The Origins of Power, Prosperity, and Poverty By Daron Acemoglu and James Robinson - Self Explanatory title.

Bad Samaritans By Ha Joon Chang - Partially makes the case, that economic and political structures in a nation need to be specifically tailored for the needs of the nation. And that what prevents a lot of nations from developing, is demanding the implementation of policies, that are not conducive to the development of the country.

Doing research into A.C.E. (adverse childhood experiences) studies. And then realizing that a lot of dysfunctional kids, had dysfunctional parents... And that it often takes persistance and therapy (self-administered and/or professional) to heal trauma and transform conditioning.

Also, reading The C.S. Lewis books...
Till We Have Faces: A Myth Retold by C S Lewis, The Great Divorce, and The Four Loves... Because he (implicitly) argues that tribalism is a low form of love, and that universal benevolence is the highest and most noble.

>> No.14104408

>>14104402
Besides the last one, what do any of those have to do with racism?

>> No.14104420

>>14104402
Literally 10000 pages of "muh tabula rasa"

>> No.14104432
File: 80 KB, 600x839, toon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14104408

A lot of people on 4chan justify racism, through the crime rate and dysfunction found in darker skinned communities and nations. They conclude genetic determinism (for a bunch of reason).

The books I mentioned talk about the 'nuture' side of the argument, along with how social environment, and economics affects demographics.

A lot of people are 'good' through the grace of a relatively decent childhood, adolescence, social environment and economy, supporting their will to goodness.

To reiterate, I'm not taking away agency, people are responsible for their own character development, ultimately. But we don't develop in a vacuum.

>> No.14104435

>>14104402
I can already tell by these book titles they will be full of absolute pseudoscience predicated on “muh case study” “muh sociological charts” etc etc
Ironically the only people who buy this stuff are people who just can not grasp how complex DNA is, DNA is so complex it determines just about everything you think is “you”, your political views, your taste, your desires, everything is just DNA my dude.

>> No.14104437

>>14104420
>"muh tabula rasa"

No, it's arguing that genetic determinism =/= genetic fate.

Most racist on 4chan have done a lot of research into genetic determinism aka the nature argument, but have barely done any research into the nuture argument.

It's pretty clear whenever I debate some White nationalist that they haven't done any research into the thing I bring up, because they counter with really rudimentary objections.

>> No.14104444

>>14104432
Would you deny that the way people are nurtured is influenced by the genetically-determined nature of those who are doing the nurturing?

>> No.14104448
File: 104 KB, 730x821, 1572631013292.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14104282
>>14104270
>>14104408
>>14104420
>>14104444
No longer will we be pushed around

>> No.14104456
File: 111 KB, 521x902, body.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14104435

>I can already tell by these book titles

I don't know why people dismiss things without doing research.

If you are a fast reader, you really have nothing to lose by reading those books, if anything they will just make you a more effective debater for genetic determinism, because you will be able to articulate the oppositions arguments better than they can.

I don't understand why anyone would dismiss books based on titles, nor do I understand why someone would not challenge their perspective by reading strong counter arguments.

I'm a Christian, and I've read and listened to plenty of Atheists (I used to be one).

What do you have to lose by reading books about the nuture side of the argument?

>> No.14104469

>>14104444

Yes, because that renders the concept of genetic determinism non-sensical and unfalsifiable.

If you simply try to reterm and redefine any and every action as genetically determined, then there is nothing in contrast to it, to determine what specifically it is.

We can conceptually determine non-existence as a void. Despite us only possibly being aware of existence.

However, based on what some genetic determnists propose, there can conceptually be non opposition to genetic determinism. Because anything proposed as opposition to being genetically determined, can simply be explained as genetic determinism in disguise.

>> No.14104470

>>14104444
The way people have chosen to rear their children has changed massively in the last few decades and centuries, and genetics takes much longer to effect change than that.
Genetic determinism isn't a very effective predictive tool. You probably have very similar genetics to your ancestors of eg 300 years ago, (only a few generations) and yet your life and attitudes and choices are completely different.

>> No.14104473

>>14104456
>>14104402
>No James Flynn
Never gonna be able to argue with racists if you're not familiar with his work

>> No.14104474

>>14104444

I forgot to add...

To clarify. The way person (any person) is nutured by being a homosapien.

However, the kind of /pol/ argument that you seem to be implictly making "Black people are genetically determined, to neglect or abuse their children psychologically and physically, and raise their children in low income areas" is what I reject.

>> No.14104485

>>14104402
>google names as well who they were funded by
>Gilligan has a project funded by Soros' Open Society
>Haugen is a Ford Foundation scholar
> Ha Joon Chang has connections to both Rockefeller foundation and Open Society

Not even going to bother with the rest.

Congrats on pushing elite-funded scholars with typically elite solutions (muh education, muh therapy).

>> No.14104494

>>14104470
>genetics takes much longer to effect change than that.
Nope. Read Dual Inheritance theory.

>> No.14104498

>>14104270
because most modern racism is done to benefit an ideology. Like monarchs in the past used to call peasants unfit to rule by god, today we call niggers and working class folk unfit to govern because of muh IQ or muh Propensity for crime. The biggest influence on human behavior is class more than genetics. When europe wasn't multiethnic the bourgeois were still calling poor white people low iq mongrels, like malthus or whatever

>> No.14104505

>>14104270

If this is unironic then some obvious choices are Souls of Black Folk by DuBois, Black Boy by Wright, the fire next time essays by Baldwin, really anything by a black existentialist should be useful as long as you are willing to recognize the humanity in all of man and don’t want to get hung up on everyone’s different cultural patterns as an excuse to be bitter. Invisible Man is probably good too.

>> No.14104515

>>14104402
>(e.g. genetic determinism
Nobody believes in that. The premise isn't even coherent.

Yes, everybody knows that crime and violence are causally related to the situation you are in and the situation you came from.
But none of that can really resolve the debate, since:
-A is a cause doesn't mean B isn't a cause too
-A being a cause doesn't mean B isn't CAUSING A

If you believe in cognitive equality among the human species there is no saving you, because at best you are a creationist in denial.
And if you do not believe in cognitive equality among the human species then the immediate conclusion is that different environments are CAUSED by different genetic makeups.

>>14104469
>Yes
But the only way you can do that if you are literally denying evolution, since you have to claim total cognitive equality between all human groups.

>Yes, because that renders the concept of genetic determinism non-sensical and unfalsifiable.
Genetic determinism is easily fallible, that is the point of twin studies, you can have identical genes in different environments and that allows you to determine the effect of the environment.

You are conceptually stuck in a very deep bubble of the false dichotomy between "nature and nurture". Nothing in a being as complex as a human is monocausal, environments and genes are interacting with one another and they always will.
Putting yourself on one side of the interaction and claiming to that this side is "correct" is a retarded fallacy.

>> No.14104521

>>14104485

Ad hominem.

Why not just read the books, and see if they make a convincing case?

I really don't get this attitude.

>> No.14104523

>>14104498
>Like monarchs in the past used to call peasants unfit to rule
And they were right, as evidenced by what happend when the peasants started to rule.

>> No.14104539

>>14104521
>Ad hominem.
Not him, but clearly it wasn't an adhominem it was a demonstration that the books come from highly biased sources which promote an ideology that rejects any form of genetic determinism and thus will not attempt to give an accurate view on the subject.

If I pointed you to a stormfront post, you would laugh at me and much in the same way we should laugh at you for your books.

>> No.14104573

>>14104521
>Ad hominem.
How aren't their characters relevant if their funding and background are tied to elite level policy solutions?

>> No.14104580 [DELETED] 

>>14104402
>read these jewish books about how its actually whiteys fault niggers cant behave
No thanks.

>> No.14104583

>>14104523
ok boomer

>> No.14104586

>>14104494
That doesn't prove what you think it does. If you put a 17th century baby in a time machine and had it raised in the present day, it wouldn't grow up to want to wear ruffs and persecute Catholics. Adopted babies speak the language of their adopted culture not the culture they were adopted from

>> No.14104599

>>14104583
How do I upvote this?

>> No.14104605

>>14104599
lick your cum

>> No.14104609

>>14104515
Crime rates are more a measure of which groups it is easier to arrest prosecute than anything else. According to Soviet crime stats Ukrainian kulaks had high rates of counter revolutionary tendencies, it doesn't really signify anything about the innate tendencies of Ukrainian kulaks

>> No.14104612

>>14104583
>tfw 22 year old boomer
I don't even understand what gets the younglings so invigorated about Fortnite.

>> No.14104618

>>14104609
>Crime rates are more a measure of which groups it is easier to arrest prosecute than anything else
Then I would assume that natives here are arrested highly over proportionally, since no cop I know likes to mess with the Arabs or Albanians.
Same in the US, any sane cop would rather arrest a white person in some semi-respectable neighborhood then a black thug in his "hood", it seems pretty clear where you are at risk of getting shot.

>> No.14104621

>>14104609
>>14104618
Not that this discussion relates in any way to my post.
A certain statistic being not representative of reality is irrelevant to anything I said.

>> No.14104628

>>14104618
I'd arrest the thug. I know I'm much more likely to get a conviction, making my stats look better, with less hassle than arresting some Wall Street trader who does as much coke as the thug but can put good lawyers on the case

>> No.14104629

>>14104270
just read something written by a black/etc author set in their homeland. basic empathy comes into play when you don't view others as distant, opposing and hostile

>> No.14104632

>>14104586
>That doesn't prove what you think it does
You don't understand what dual inheritance theory entails. It's gene-culture co-evolution and there is research showing genetic evolution can move very fast given the right cultural pressures. It doesn't move as slow as you've asserted, and you're stuck in some reddit dawkins timewarp concerning the research.

>> No.14104637

>>14104629
>swapping "i have racism" for "here's why, as a black man, you're a racist"

>> No.14104640

>>14104632
I know exactly what the theory is. The research does not confirm what you claim.

>> No.14104642

>>14104628
>I'd arrest the thug.
You like to get shot?

>I know I'm much more likely to get a conviction
And much more likely to die.

> Wall Street trader
You are ignoring what I said.
The average cop doesn't arrest Wallstreet traders, if you want some easy convictions just arrest some lower class white kids doing drugs in the Park, they won't shoot you and you still get your trivial convictions.

If your assumption has to rely on cops RISKING THEIR LIVES to arrest more black people I do not know what I have to say to you.
But your beliefs are incoherent with reality.

>> No.14104645
File: 73 KB, 1080x1349, 1511478201400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14104515

>And if you do not believe in cognitive equality among the human species then the immediate conclusion is that different environments are CAUSED by different genetic makeups.

I don't believe in cognitive equality, and there are rarely only 2 possible perspectives.

Just because cognitive differences may mean that a nations or community may not develop organically, it doesn't mean that they can't be developed.

An example; A lot of racists point out the IQ differences between races, and that IQ is a predictor of a propensity for violence/criminality. They also present the case that IQ is hereditary. That is a common argument made why darker skinned communities have higher crime rates.

Here are other things to take into consideration...

The recidivism rate is shown to be significantly reduced, if a convict is given the opportunity to complete a degree. James Gilligan argues because by doing the degree, the educational accomplishment gives them self esteem. Also, it can be argued that they learn delayed gratification, critical thinking skills, and practice contemplation... All things that can contribute to a 'cost-benefit' mindset, rather than an impulsive one.

Multiple studies have shown that people who read fiction, tend to have higher levels of cognitive empathy and empathic concern (care and compassion). People with higher IQs tend to read more, than people with lower IQs.

Multiple studies also have shown that people who write about their problems, experiences, and feelings - only if they use causal language - have better long term mental health.

Racists will stop there, and say that IQ which is largely genetically determined - shows that darker skinned peoples can't be helped, because only higher IQ people will implement those habits of literacy, reading literature, and therapeutic writing.

(Non Racist) Fascists and Communists, would never think like that, instead the think like this...

Implement strong educational polices, and cultural promotion of literacy, literature, and therapeutic writing.

People with higher IQs tend to be more self directed, people with lower IQs tend to need beneficial habits dictated to them.

Whereas racists would write off anyone who isn't self-directed to do things that would improve their character and mental health. People who agree with strong state planning (like myself), believe in conditioning people to implement beneficial habits. Self-directed or not, the goal is to get the majority of society to adopt habits that are good for themselves and society.

Unfortunately, people are not conditioned to implement practices that make them better people, they are often just simply told to be better people.

Like the books Bad Samaritans, Why Nations Fail, and The Locust Effect collectively argue, strong state planning is needed to develop nations.

Just because cognitive differences may mean that a nation or community may not develop organically, it doesn't mean that they can't be developed.

>> No.14104646

>>14104629
>basic empathy comes into play when you don't view others as distant, opposing and hostile
Yeah, happens every time I use public transport.
I go from "I don't care about non-whites" to "God, I wish we had another Holocaust".

>> No.14104654

>>14104637
what? those books describe bad aspects of life as well as bad people along with the good ones. of course.
no race or country is perfect.

>> No.14104655

>>14104642
You don't really understand the situation. A cop is not more likely to get shot arresting a black thug. A black thug is more likely to get arrested and prosecuted for shooting a cop than a white thug. The stats you draw your conclusions from emerge from the structural racism in society rather than any inherent violence among black people.

>> No.14104658

>>14104539
>If I pointed you to a stormfront post, you would laugh at me and much in the same way we should laugh at you for your books.

I honestly wouldn't, I would read the post that you directed me to, to see if it has any merit. I wouldn't dismiss something they said, simply because they come from stormfront.

One of my favourite quotes comes from racist Jonathan Bowden;

“Truthfully, in this age those with intellect have no courage and those with some modicum of physical courage have no intellect. If things are to alter during the next fifty years then we must re-embrace Byron's ideal: the cultured thug.”

I don't dismiss the brilliance and eloquence of what he proposed, just because he is a racist. I wish a lot of minorities in prison's would listen to that quote, take it seriously, and read more literature.

>> No.14104666

>>14104646
is it only the nonwhites behaving bad? here it's mostly slavic looking russians stinking or being apes on public transport, quite rarely though

>> No.14104668

>>14104645
Your reddit spacing is so god damn awful, it makes it really hard for me to comprehend what you are trying to say.

>Racists will stop there, and say that IQ which is largely genetically determined - shows that darker skinned peoples can't be helped, because only higher IQ people will implement those habits of literacy, reading literature, and therapeutic writing.
Why? What evidence do you have of that?
This is a complete non-sequitur and I suspect a total strawman of what any "Racist" believes.
Obviously policies which reduce crime can effect low IQ populations, who would even deny that?

The entire point "genetic determinists" make is that, expecting equality from anything is bad, if you search for the ENVIRONMENTAL cause for any difference between two groups and try to fix it you are inevitably becoming totalitarian because NOTHING you do can fix this, except cutting down the group which is on top.

>> No.14104672

>>14104655
>A cop is not more likely to get shot arresting a black thug
So by your logic, it follows that cops are less likely to arrest black thugs, since that puts them into immediate danger.

>> No.14104679

>>14104672
No, they are more likely, as structural factors make arresting and prosecuting blacks easier than arresting whites, who will then receive higher sentences for the same crimes.

>> No.14104681

>>14104655
>"it's not da essentialist genes, it's da culture!"
>"it's not da black culture, it's da essentialist structure!"

>> No.14104688

>>14104679
>No, they are more likely
What intellectual sophistry have you descended into where risking your life is the more likely behavior?

>> No.14104694

>>14104668
>Your reddit spacing is so god damn awful, it makes it really hard for me to comprehend what you are trying to say.

ADHD spacing, I sperg if the writing is too close together, and everything I write becomes incoherent. I know from experience and feedback.

My apololgies.

>Why? What evidence do you have of that?

Based on many conversations with racists. Maybe you have different experiences, but IME most racists basically write off entire demographics.

> if you search for the ENVIRONMENTAL cause for any difference between two groups and try to fix it you are inevitably becoming totalitarian because NOTHING you do can fix this

Ironically, use just provided my point.

You don't believe that anything can be done to fix it, and have written off entire demographics.

>> No.14104699

>>14104668

>expecting equality from anything is bad,

I forgot to address the above.

Not once have I mentioned anything about equality of outcome. Not once.

>> No.14104703
File: 38 KB, 570x429, 714755.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

afro russians are quite cool. our neighbour rented her flat to a black family, we hanged out with their kids nearly every day.
i also heartily kek every time they start speaking russian, funny as fuck by itself

>> No.14104719

>>14104694
>You don't believe that anything can be done to fix it
I believe that there are things which can be done to better a situation, but take affirmative action as an example.
Is that a policy you would defend?

Of course you could fix the fact that blacks are less represented in Universities by requiring every University campus to be made up of blacks exactly representative to their share of the population.
But does that fix ANYTHING?
In Essence all you did was put people who, by any objective measure, shouldn't have been part of the University system into it, on the cost of people who actually had a place in it, but now do not.

The thing "genetic determinists" say is that you can not fix something that isn't caused by environment, by changing the environment.
And it really isn't about "writing off" populations, just accepting that there is a limit to what you can do to help a group before it all just becomes oppressing another group.

>> No.14104777

>>14104719
>Is that a policy you would defend?

No.

That wasn't what I proposed though, and what I've proposed hasn't been implement.

That has not been widespread propaganda (I mean that in a positive way) encouraging underprivileged people (from trailer parts, to inner cities) to be literate, read literature, and to do therapeutic writing, using; 'celebrities', providing summer camps.

Capitalists promote materialism and hedonism, not education and contemplation. I'm sure you are aware of the sheer volume of propganda in TV, films, and mainstream media in general promoting materialism, and hedonism. (Look at the degeneracy that Hip Hop promotes to the Black community.)

IMO until that same volume of propaganda from the mainstream media and hip hop, is directed towards promoting literacy, literature and contemplation, then I don't think it's warranted to say with any degree of certainty what the 'limit' is, regarding social development.

Again, I'm talking about encouraging systematically via propaganda and public funding of mandatory education, the development of emotional intelligence. That IMO has not been done.

Thomas Sankara is an example of what strong leadership can do for a nation. If you look at what the country was like under his leadership, and then how the country was after his leadership, IMO that is a good example of what I mean.

Also, despite the notoriously professed IQ level of hispanics on /pol/. The Cuban healthcare system that Castro's leadership created was a damn near miracle. Despite the U.S. cutting them off from any medicine or medical technology made or patented by U.S. companies, they created healthcare outcomes that are mind blowing when you look at them.

Again... Strong leadership. (Note: I DO NOT support everything that Castro did, however the healthcare system that the leaders of Cuba created is something that 'should' be theoretically (according to racists) impossible due to the Hispanic low IQ and alleged genetic propensity for violence.

I think that a lot of people underestimate the power of conditioning.

Thankfully though, the military, fascists, and communists don't. At least they are keeping the power of conditioning alive in political discourse.

>> No.14104804

>>14104645
BTFOing racists while showing off some beautiful black ladies. God bless you anon

>> No.14104821

>>14104437
because fake convoluted arguments that don't correspond to empirical reality in a consistent manner but are mouthed from almost all places of institutional power all the time are a waste of time for dissidents to engage with, especially because the arguments themselves are quite slippery and make quasi-religious appeals that go against basic evolutionary theory

>> No.14104856

>>14104432
>people good or bad because mommy slapped them once a month instead of once a week
Thank you, I'd still rather have the good old economic determinism retardation.

>> No.14104882

>>14104777
The issue that the "racists" want to point out is that the very first step is to acknowledge WHERE the problem is, that has to be the first step in this discussion. And if you reject genetic differences as a factor at some point you will stand there with your policies not working and you are unable to figure out why.

The issue here is that a person with an IQ of 80 will never be a mathematician and if a government tries to force this, it can only end in disaster.
What the goal *should* be is that every person becomes the best he *can* become, but to do that you have to acknowledge that this *can* is different between every human.

>> No.14104884

>>14104777

Don’t worry man, you’re on the right track. A lot of black issues largely spawn from capitalist conditioning and other sorts of collective psychological elements. This is obvious to anyone who has read about the effect of capitalism on the psyche as well as things such as racism and other systematic oppressive forces. >>14104719 idea regarding this sort of irreconcilable IQ deficit is nothing but quasi-intellectualized cynicism and blatant racism. I’m speaking from experience as a black teacher in a black school in the hood, little black kids want to learn and are incredibly aware of the issues of their environment as how they function largely as a stack of cards against them. They display beautiful amounts of creativity, willingness to learn critical thinking, as well as other skills congenial to success that arise from proper education and home lives but there are simply too many factors to overcome with every student. Many children have very low levels of self-confidence and don’t even trust their ability to rise above their circumstances, despite showing pockets of genuinely good thinking given the proper situation I.e receiving the attention necessary to feel validated. It’s not even just «changing the environment» it’s a whole socio-cultural structure and psychology that we have been trying to address intracommunally for years. It’s not easy, and is maybe even a quixotic endeavor, but certainly nothing to be so cynical over and narrow-minded about, especially if you are not black, have not worked in public education in urban environments, or even have a morsel of understanding regarding black American culture. Black marxists are most useful for this issue, but anyone willing to see things with more nuance will be helpful too. Also, >>14104719
we all know affirmative action benefits the black middle class more than the lower, we don’t need to bring up such a base-level policy as a means to criticize our viewpoint, we aren’t liberals here.

>> No.14104903

>>14104402
If YOU read those books and think they have a solid case, you’re just actually a retard. Obviously, it’s not just genetic determinism. Very few people actually believe that. It’s not just muh hyper-masculine, muh trauma nurture vs nature bullshit either. Most people believe it’s a combination of both, but it’s awfully hard to continue to give your environmental factor argument validity when you insist it’s the ONLY cause and yet everyday we see the complete opposite to be true. I live in a small small town with a sizable black population. There is no poverty here as nearly everyone who lives here works for one organization that hands out cushy high income jobs like candy. It’s extremely progressive and most households are two parent households. There’s no ghettos, we excellent living conditions, unbelievably easy and cheap access to healthcare and mental healthcare, excellent public schools, etc. Niggers still commit quite literally all of the crime including the violent crime. I worked Security for 5 years. In a town like this, I almost never had a problem. The 10% of the time that I did, it was almost always a nigger trying to literally get away with a crime. Not even going into actual crime, they’re just objectively difficult to live with. We have a beautiful quiet park with wildlife and it’s not uncommon to have a pleasant day ruined by a black family who insists on bringing a boom box to blast rap music at high volume while their 9 kids run around throwing rocks at people and breaking things. The other kids are generally well behaved. Anyone with eyes can see it happening. Asian and Hispanic families are generally fine and seem to do better generationally.

Even if you do make the argument that there’s something negative perpetuating this behavior internally in their household or community, doesn’t that make it worse? Here, we’ve literally handed them generational high income, living conditions, healthcare, and overall pleasant living conditions and they still can’t fix their shit. What the fuck is left for us to do then? Recently, they’ve started protesting the police and it’s obvious the police are getting to a point where they’re going to stop dealing with them altogether and just let them chimp out on their own. I’ve noticed that it’s starting to get worse and I think in 5 to 10 years we may have the beginnings of a ghetto/low income area even though we never had one before and we had literally every single institution necessary that liberals rail on about to prevent it.

>> No.14104932

>>14104884
No 80 IQ Person is ever going to become a mathematician and no policy can change that.
There is a fixed limit to what any person can do and if he/she tries to become more, he/she will end up miserable.

>we all know affirmative action benefits the black middle class more than the lower, we don’t need to bring up such a base-level policy as a means to criticize our viewpoint, we aren’t liberals here.
Why not?
It is THE example of race based favoritism. And if your criticism of it is "it doesn't benefit POOR blacks enough" then everything I said applies even more.

>> No.14104966 [DELETED] 
File: 41 KB, 511x671, 1539470477965.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14104270
Racism isn't real, but black crime statistics are. Fuck niggers.

>> No.14104971

>>14104966
based

>> No.14104977

>>14104932

I’m a Marxist-Leninist, as many of black American organizers and intellectuals are or have been, so yes, my concern is foremost with the black working class, and if you knew anything about the history of black intellectualism and the middle to upper class negro and their relation with the workers, you would know exactly why this is a legitimate focus. Anyway, this pessimism is truly lost on me, I suppose at best I can be grateful that you aren’t an educator. If you want to dwell in this idea of black defeatism then go ahead, but please keep away from any black children and just keep it to your own bubbles.

>> No.14104998

>>14104966
>>14104971
Control for socio-economic factors and watch your precious little statistic evaporate.

You still won't get laid in the ethnostate, just give it up.

>> No.14105019

>>14104977
>this pessimism
It is an observation of reality.
No person with an IQ of 80 will ever become a mathematician, if you believe your policies can change that you are delusional.

>keep away from any black children
Not that I need any encouragement, if only they could stay out of my country...

>> No.14105027

>>14104998
>Control for socio-economic factors and watch your precious little statistic evaporate.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/

>> No.14105039

>>14104903
>If YOU read those books and think they have a solid case, you’re just actually a retard.

I'd bet money that you haven't read the books.

And are basing your objections of reading summaries, and not doing any meaningful research.

>> No.14105044 [DELETED] 

>>14104998
LOL are niggers still trying to push the tabula rasa meme? This shit has been BTFO. Quit lying and quit trying to make people feel sorry for a pathetic race of criminal apes.

>> No.14105078
File: 42 KB, 334x506, ahem.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14104270
>The Bell Curve
>Mein Kampf
>Culture of Critique
>SIEGE
>Industrial Society and its Future
>Bronze Age Mindset
>Harassment Architecture

>> No.14105113

I don't know why people focus so much on all these ultimately ancillary arguments. Humanity is comprised of genetically divergent populations (many would say subspecies) -- it is not a monolithic and uniform group.

There is nothing strange or evil about wanting your ethnicity or genetic cluster to survive and be uncontested in their own nations. This is the default position for almost all peoples of the world, and it has taken significant long-term indoctrination to train whites to think otherwise. If you -truly- think that human diversity is a good thing, then you should find the non-white invasion of white nations to be abhorrent.

>> No.14105154

>Request arguments against racism
>Get mumbo about it's not all genetic
From a purely practical racists' point of view, it doesn't really matter why brown-race-X has a tenancy for violence and crime.

Ignore humans for a second, and think of it as nature. You and your family are about to take a vacation and you ponder whether to take a plane, train, or car to get to your destination. You determine that it is statistically likely that taking the car is probably the most risky due to some reason or the other, so you avoid that method.

Then some car enthusiast neighbor begins indignantly disparaging you for dismissing cars and starts talking about how it was because drivers are poorly educated and the driver's license system is poorly implemented as to allow shitty driver's on the street. Cars are inherently safe and you're a moron for avoiding it.

I mean, sure. Maybe that guy is right. But at the end of the day, right now, as we speak, it is statistically more dangerous to travel by car than some of the alternatives, I don't care why.

Is there something that would counter my point in a logical way so I can stop being a racist? Yeah, not all brown people are bad. Hell, I think most brown people are ordinary people. It still doesn't mean I would be totally ok with all of my neighbors being all-brown because lol-I'm-not-racist-at-all in spite of statistically significant information suggesting I would be less safe for it.

>> No.14105197

>>14104658
Fair enough but this isn't the case for most people sadly.

>> No.14105299

race is a useless and pernicious concept

>> No.14105334

>>14104821
Care to extrapolate?

>> No.14105347

>>14104270
i dunno but having black friends in college helped. i grew up with hicks so i never really knew many black people. made a few black friends and that was it. only thing i will say, niggas love dragonball, fighting games, and they dont sleep more than like 3 hours a night.

>> No.14105354

>>14104473
I have an extremely high IQ and I am a terrible person. I will never concede to the argument that having a high IQ makes you a superior person. I can't even be convinced that I am any better than a monkey. Also being good at SOCIETY makes you a bad person. Similarly I will not even acknowledge that crime rates makes a group of people bad, even when ignoring the obvious semiotic determination, because I think crime is based.

>> No.14105358

>>14105299
retard

>> No.14105425

>>14104435
I sincerely hope this is ironic, because the overwhelming majority of twin studies prove that, while IQ and personality are largely defined by genetics, political views, manners, and general thoughts on a lot of things come from how you're raised.

>> No.14105443

>>14104402
What stupid recommendations, nobody denies that wealth and environmental factors have a role to play. The incredulity is the insistence that there is no significant biological role to play because of the ideological commitment to human equality. This is just you saying "But look! People commit crime because they are poor and had bad parents!" conveniently sidestepping the biological factor that made this the case.

>> No.14105446

>>14105354
>failing that hard at understanding IQ
At given IQ range you'll have entire bell curve spread of everything IQ correlates with, good or bad, it's just that the average will shift with different ranges. However nobody says - hey look - basketball players make good money and most of them are black - to deny that there's income disparity between races, pretty much universally wherever you have multiracial society. Similarly crime rate may not be necessarily bad thing, same as poverty or single motherhood. However, if people didn't care about them and saw them as "evil" things in society, they'd just accept the disparity of incomes, wealth, incarceration rate between people of different ethnicity kind of like they accept that pregnancies last 9 months. As they do, most of the time in Singapore, where Malays and Indonesians form an underclass to Chinese overclass - now asia being a completely different place culturally, they don't have to explain it with IQ as they just accept it without asking question "why is the current order the way it is?".
That isn't however, the case. Instead you hear about how asians are overrepresented in elite universities and the minorities proper(not-asians) NEED a leg up and it's a good thing that it happens. Instead you hear that the only cause for blacks being less wealthy than whites is discrimination(after institutions were nominally purged off it and it didn't change much they've started looking for some subconscious bias on every single level of the society, instead of just recognising the obvious). You can be an "individual" and disagree with some notions about positive or negative qualities of various factors, but you will then support people who do support the notions and want to forcefully "straighten the wrongs" where there are none, which makes people like me question the intentions of individuals like you.

>> No.14105618

>>14104402
>the /pol/ view
You're strawmanning and/or picking on the lowest hanging fruit. Don't be so lazy, it's a sin.

>>14104432
>we don't develop in a vacuum
True. The "darker skinned communities" didn't develop in a vacuum either. It's the environment that shaped them into what they are, genetically.
There is really no contradiction between "nature" and "nurture". It's just that the "nature" side looks at "nurture" on a longer time scale, across many generations.

>>14104456
I agree with you there, many genetic determinists are too narrow minded and should read more social science.

>>14104470
>attitudes and choices are completely different.
Not really. People's emotional structures haven't changed much. It's why for example we can read very old books and relate to the characters. Many of the struggles we face affect us in the same way, regardless of the different circumstances and changes in technology or whatever.

>>14104629
>empathy
Good, but it won't stop you from noticing that people are different.

>> No.14105627

>>14105443
>What stupid recommendations, nobody denies that wealth and environmental factors have a role to play. The incredulity is the insistence that there is no significant biological role to play because of the ideological commitment to human equality.

Noone has denied the biological role.

However, that is the aspect that can't be change/influenced, what can be influenced is psychology and social environment, that's why it's a good idea to focus on those things.

Otherwise,,. What's the point? To just sit around and hate darker skinned people?

If we want a better functioning society, why don't we look at what can influence human nature to change for the better?

That is if the goal is a better functioning society. (I honestly suspect a lot of people don't want that, and honestly just enjoy the feeling of resentment and disdain.)

>> No.14105715

>>14105299
cringe

>> No.14105737

>>14104270
>racism

I hate how people engage in lengthy debates around this word, without even defining it first.
If you did, you'd realize that racism is just one of many forms of discrimination we all practice all the time without even knowing it.

>> No.14105814

>>14105627
>that is the aspect that can't be change/influenced
Wrong. You can discriminate immigrants based on race, for example.

>> No.14105960

>>14104270
God I fucking hate striped people.

>> No.14105996
File: 730 KB, 1000x659, 1572703277173.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14104402
None of those "muhh they could be just as capable" arguments can change the fact that your average /pol/ citizen likes blue eyes and white skin more than black eyes and black skin and doesn't want all the women in the world to turn into brown mutts no matter how intelligent they get.

>> No.14106082

>>14104270

>> No.14106128 [DELETED] 
File: 486 KB, 540x622, 9s flower.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14104402
>>14104270
>>14104432

Man what's wrong with hating niggers? Can't a man live his life without being able to look away from a disgusting nigger face for 5 minutes? I swear to god people say the Soviet Union was bad at least you didn't need to look at fucking stupid ape-looking niggers 25/7. In the stone age you died before 30 but at least you could die knowing it'd be thousands of years before niggers found out how to get past the Mediterranean and pollute your cool white gene pool. But here we are, it's almost 2020 and every white person in North America has pictures of disgusting fucking niggers rubbed into their eye-sockets every moment of every day and there's nothing anybody can do about it. You can't complain, you can't cave a nigger's face in, you can't get niggers out of your neighborhoods, you can't get niggers out of your schools, you can't get niggers out of your workplace. You can't even run off to where there aren't niggers already because it's just a matter of time before some liberal politician or conservative "civnat" cuck imports niggers there because of "muh diversity" and "muh economics". Globalists are so hot for niggers that they're coming up with new varieties by the day, you've got arabniggers, pooniggers, chinkniggers, spicniggers and why the fuck not ship them into white (not white anymore!) cities? I don't care that the Nazis killed the jews, why should I? Is that so bad? Why does everyone act like a puritanical wimp all the time? I swear if I ever got an ounce of political power I'd legalize machine-gun ownership and the killing of niggers. I'd pay $30 a scalp and we wouldn't bury them either. If the greeks were right then burying the niggers would send them to hell where they could bother satan and even he doesn't deserve that kind of suffering.

>> No.14106133

>>14105960
God hates you, fucker.

All power to the Zebras. :3

>> No.14106146
File: 25 KB, 400x267, 1572618253475.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I can think of two girls who weren't racist. I wonder what happened to them.

>> No.14107367

>>14105299
t. pseud

>> No.14107401

>>14105443
>nobody denies that wealth and environmental factors have a role to play.
10% of the problem, max

>> No.14107427

>>14107401
smoothbrain take there bucko

>> No.14108556

>>14104270
If not joking, James Baldwin and Toni Morrison are good to start with

>> No.14108615

>>14104402
Hey, thanks for the list. You'll certainly alter my life in some way, despite the other posters who won't even give the books a chance.

>> No.14108897

Good to see a hilarious mangling of logic in here that I forgot about but have seen on /his/ plenty of times. I call it "Schrodinger's Criminal".
The idea that a population with a high degree of criminality is more criminal than the rest of the population not because they actually commit more crimes, but because someone sees their crimes being committed more consistently. Basically that over-policing CAUSES crime to come into being, and a few funny implications flow from this. One being that if seeing crime causes crime, crime is both not happening and not bad if it is happening, because you can stop crime from happening by not prosecuting it.

The second and more obvious one is that since certain populations only have higher crime rates because the police see their crime at higher rates, there are phantom rapes, murders, and burglaries happening wherever the police are not currently looking. In fact, I see now that if the world were different and the police and courts were prejudiced against THOSE groups instead, their phantom crimes would be converted to real crimes. Thus in white suburbia many thousands of people walk around in a phantasmagorical state of life-undeath, because, as we know, every population is equally criminal; it's just that the police haven't seen your murder and the courts haven't spoken him into being.

>> No.14108961

>>14104437
adoptee from birth here who has me their biological family on both sides. You would not believe the traits that are inherited and not environmental. Even weird little quirks like how you spread jam on your toast or how you go about looking for a lost item.
More so for broader traits of intelligence and criminality and propensity for violence. All of which correlate with life outcome

>> No.14108964

A deprogramming book to stop hating yourself

>> No.14108966

>>14104645
>strong state planning
Except that that very thing is what some white people DO NOT WANT in their countries. They can be functional without the intrusion and nannying so why ruin it for the sake of those who cannot be self-directed?

>> No.14108987

>>14108966
Since there are high heels and stilts, everyone is the same height

>> No.14109016

>>14108897
The idea behind the position that you're characterizing is not that policing causes crime to come into being. The idea is rather that policing is more stringent in certain areas, and thus, that there are more arrests, and thus more convictions in such areas.

Now, I agree that there is certainly more crime in some communities than others. However, those communities are crime-ridden because of poverty and despair, not because of race.

Now, if certain "races" have been consistently singled out for discrimination for decent public education (see white flight, where whites fled integrated neighborhoods, leaving behind only the most impoverished minorities and few of the blue collar jobs they needed to survive), they're going to be poor at higher rates than other groups. If police can immediately determine that a person is likely poor and thus more likely to commit crimes by looking at their skin color, they will target more of that type of person for arrests, crisis, &c.

If you want to read books to become less of a racist, try the following:

-racism without racists by bonillo-silva
-where do we go from here by MLK
-when work disappears by Wilson

Don't pay attention to books written by rhetoricians who play to your tribal emotions or amplify stereotypes. Racism is a serious ethical issue, deserves to be treated as such.

>> No.14109291

>>14109016
>However, those communities are crime-ridden because of poverty and despair, not because of race.
Literally don't care -why-. Just that this -is- the case.

Your dog bit your 3 year old's fingers off, do you care why, or are you going to get rid of it?

>> No.14109326

racists BTFO
delete /pol/

>> No.14109427

>>14104672
The right´s ability to slither out of each and every conversation and morph it into some bastardized version of the original is breathtaking. Do you belive that every black man in the hood owns a weapon? and only they? in the US, where 46% of all people own weapons, and white people generally have more weapons than black people?

>> No.14109435

>>14109291
>Your dog bit your 3 year old's fingers off, do you care why, or are you going to get rid of it?

If I kick my dog every day and stop feeding it, making it live in a small box with lead paint, and it bites my son, am I not in some way responsible?

>> No.14109452

>>14109435
Who is "I"? The literal "I"? Personally, I've had nothing to do with slavery or current government policy of the U.S. or any western country.

Or are you referring to a type of collective? Do you consider "I" to mean "white" or "westerner"? In the former case, I am the child of immigrants and am in no way responsible for any western historical ills. As for the latter, I'm not white either. In either case, if it is the case, I resent being lumped into a group of people I had no power over to begin with. Should I atone for the sins of some ancestors that I've never even met? Good grief, glad I'm not christian. Original sin sounds like a terrible assumption to live with.

>> No.14109460

>>14109452
>As for the latter, I'm not white either.
Sorry, I meant I'm not a westerner either.

>> No.14109469

>>14109452
>>14109460
Also, if you did treat the dog like shit, personally, yes you're a dumbass that turned a dog aggressive. Glad I didn't do any of that.

>> No.14109476

>>14109435
>am I not in some way responsible?
This is why you put the dog down, or take it to the pound.

>> No.14109487

>>14109452
First, I was meant only for analogy, would have been a bit stupid to say "if the government that enforced segregation and black emancipation kicked my dog everyday etc"

I do not mean "I" as in white or westerner, and I am not saying you are personally responsible for any historical ills, and I am not saying you should atone for sins of some ancestor. I simply meant that there may be more reasons to why this proverbial dog attacked someone,
because I think it is more reasonable to try and understand why violence erupts rather than trying to punish violence. Also, the way you shifted the goalposts there was not very smooth, never in my post did I state you were the cause of these historical problems or that you should suffer or atone for them.

>> No.14109495

>>14109476
Can you explain the thought process behind this? If your son grows up to be a thief or attacks someone, should he be executed then? I don't believe I follow your logic.

>> No.14109524

>>14109487
I didn't move the goalpost, I'm demonstrating that your analogy doesn't work on an individual basis by applying your analogy to an actual case and on the other hand if it is on a collective basis, it places undue burden on people in the collective that had nothing to do with previous decisions.

> "if the government that enforced segregation and black emancipation kicked my dog everyday etc"
Genuinely don't get it, can you explain further?

You are saying that the government should atone for its sins, but the government -is- a collective. So the impression I get from you is that your answer to my question would be a "yes, "I" refers to to the collective known as the American people who voted for and approved of such a government"

Go ahead and correct me if I'm wrong, I'm genuinely curious as to what your logic is.

>I simply meant that there may be more reasons to why this proverbial dog attacked someone,
Yes, there may. I don't think anybody here is actually arguing against that. Can you point to a specific sentence in my posts that says something of the sort?

>never in my post did I state you were the cause of these historical problems or that you should suffer or atone for them.
Never in my post did I state you were saying I that I caused these historical problems or that I should suffer or atone for them. I asked you to clarify whether you were referring to an individual or a collective.

>> No.14109543

>>14109524
>You are saying that the government should atone for its sins, but the government -is- a collective.
Actually, never mind you might have not said that. But the logical conclusion from accepting your analogy is true might be something like that.

Please clarify what your conclusion, or what your point would be.

>> No.14109628

>>14109524
The analogy was bad, I agree, but the point I was trying to get across was about "do you care why, or are you going to get rid of it" and in response to that, yes, I do care why.
I am not trying to put blame or responsibility on an individual or a collective, I literally do not care about "punishing" anyone. I think there is more constructive ways of going about rather than "getting rid" of something.

>> No.14109657

>>14109628
>the point I was trying to get across was about "do you care why, or are you going to get rid of it" and in response to that, yes, I do care why.
Thank you. That clarifies things.

But from a practical standpoint, I don't want my 3 year old getting his/her fingers getting bitten off so if there is a statistically significant and readily visible way to decrease such risks, I will avoid living in neighborhoods with dogs or people, as abused and impoverished as they may be, that are violent.

On the other hand, I certainly agree that you shouldn't actively abuse dogs or people. That's just being a bad person.

But do understand that I resent people that call me a bigot for avoiding improvised abused people and dogs that will hurt me. If this makes me a racist, so be it. At least my family is safe and healthy.

Though, that's the extreme version of it. In the real world, I'm fine with brown coworkers. But fuck you if you call me a bigot for not wanting to send my kids to school in compton.

>> No.14109670

>>14109657
>I'm fine with brown coworkers.
It's only a matter of time before those coworkers become your neighbors. Choose your destiny.

>But fuck you if you call me a bigot
Well, you are a bigot. (pro tip: everyone is)

>> No.14109672

>>14104402
>>14104437
The issue I think people have with the neoliberal racialist paradigm is that it orders us to dishonestly ignore genetics and insist that there are not far reaching sociological (and yes, that implies genetic) consequences to the politically fashionable agenda of blind, borderless race mixing. Identity politics is the consequence of deconstructing tradition.

>> No.14109683

>>14109670
Like you might have noticed, I'm a practical person. My coworkers are fine people, and their kids are probably fine. I wouldn't mind letting my kids play with them, in fact.

But just because these specific brown individuals are great people doesn't mean I'm naive enough to think that an entire neighborhood of just brown people are all decent-people to the extent that they are as-decent or more-decent than neighbors that are statistically more likely to be...not violent or criminal.

>>14109670
>Well, you are a bigot. (pro tip: everyone is)
I agree, but people that feel superior to others that are just doing the logical thing are assholes with the luxury of not living with the consequences.

>> No.14109693

>>14104521
>>14105039
>>14104432
>>14104469
>>14104521
see >>14109672
>>14104456
>I'm a Christian, and I've read and listened to plenty of Atheists (I used to be one).
Well that's admirable. I'm glad you discovered Christ's way. However, consider the times you find yourself in. No perspective can elevate you from responsibility for your life.
>>14104629
This is actually probably good advice

>> No.14109697

>>14109670
>(pro tip: everyone is)
Which is why the attack is effective. A trait propped up as a fault.

>> No.14109792

>>14109697
Indeed, it's one of many hypocritical games we play as adults. Shaming people for their sexual desires is a similar one.

Most of us probably agree that we shouldn't be rude to people, just because they belong to a less desirable category (black, white, male, female, ugly, weak, lazy, violent ...).
But we regularly engage in discrimination when we celebrate and reward the desirable traits (beauty, strength, intelligence, industry ...). So some people always lose and they can make a somewhat legit case for being oppressed.

It can be hard to come to terms with these contradictions if you're kinda autistic or if you engage in autistic debates like this thread, where people look for a logical solution. There is no solution to racism or discrimination in general. People will always have idealistic/supremacist tendencies and (groups of) people will always be less than ideal.
You could remove the less desirable races, which would get rid of racism for a while, but there's no guarantee that something similar won't emerge it in the future. Someone will always be at the bottom.

>> No.14109806

>>14104402
NIGGER

>> No.14109812

>>14109683
i’m a white person who grew up in a predominantly white city, which was crime infested and full of terrible, indecent people, all of them white, in my experience.

it’s poverty that leads to violence and criminality and morons, not the colour of skin, unless i should assume from my experience white people like me have a specific genetic defect?

>> No.14109816

>>14109812
Can you read my posts again? My entire argument was literally about not caring about why; I don't care about genetics though I believe it has an impact to a degree (and so do social factors, obviously). Being brown is incidental, but an easy marker. A shitty white neighborhood isn't hard to spot either, but less common in my geographic region. Yes, I'm not going to let my 3 year old around your shitty white neighborhood either so long as it's a shitty neighborhood.

Happy?

>> No.14109819

>>14109816
>happy?
most certainly

>> No.14109820

>>14109812
You're from the UK? It had a strong dysgenic history in the last few centuries.
But yeah, things are complicated and race alone doesn't guarantee anything.
It can still predict some psychological traits, though, at least in the context of the US.

>> No.14109829

>>14109816
>>14109820
Wow it's the slow transformation of /lit/ into /pol/, glad to see it's painful for you, leaving any sort of intellectual integrity behind to jump on the memetrain. Enjoy the ride

>> No.14109836

>>14109657
Im a little bit confused by your statements, as you said "get rid of it" in your first post, which sounds like a alt-right talking point of deporting immigrants or worse, but then you say that it is only that you don´t want to live in an impoverished or criminal area, which is almost self-evident, I don´t really believe these criminals want to live there either. So, what is it that you want exactly, or think should be done?

>> No.14109841

>>14109820
i’ve just never such bullshit in all my life than this whole eugenics argument

my dog got attacked by a ridgeback once, and ever since he’s been discriminating against any ridgeback he see’s fearing violence. my dog probably thinks there’s a genetic inferiority to ridgebacks, but the only genetic inferiority is his, and our propensity to wildly discriminate according to our own narrow experience

>> No.14109848

>>14109820
The whole eugenics argument is such bullcrap that I cannot believe people are swallowing it, do you have any studies or sources or anything of the like to prove the "strong dysgenics" of the uk, try not to go back into your shell and posture something about it being evident just from "common sense" Try to be factual and see if you can actually win me over.

>> No.14109871

>>14109792
One need only look at the internal identity politics of ethnically homogeneous cultures for confirmation; societies tend toward hierarchy. Bigotry is a trait, because man is the creature which creates verticalities along which to ascend, images of the ideal and our progress toward them.

>> No.14109878
File: 108 KB, 798x1197, at our wits' end.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14109848
Your ancestors practiced eugenics by discriminating against and rejecting unsuitable mating partners. That's why you're alive now, you're literally a product of eugenics and discrimination.
(If they had discriminated more thoroughly you'd probably be smarter and more attractive, but it is what it is, don't take it personally.)

As for the dysgenic effects in Britain, read pic related.

>> No.14109881

there’s something fascinating watching a bunch of fucking losers argue for eugenics and hierarchy

they seemingly just want someone to put them in their place and end it all

>> No.14109888

>>14109881
People are insecure and frustrated on 4chan, and nothing, no toil, is new under the sun.

>> No.14109896

>>14109836
>Im a little bit confused by your statements, as you said "get rid of it" in your first post, which sounds like a alt-right talking point of deporting immigrants or worse,
"get rid of" is what you would do with a dog, but you can quite do that with humans, nor is it ethical. But what you can do is get away-from, which often gets called "white flight" in the west, and labeled as "Racist" more often than not. I'm saying, that's not bigoted in and of itself, and such a one-sided view often adopted uncritically empathetic to one side (the brown minorities) at the expense of being unsympathetic and asshole-like to the other.

>but then you say that it is only that you don´t want to live in an impoverished or criminal area, which is almost self-evident,
I agree, it's self evident. Unfortunate that it's so often called racist and bigoted.
>I don´t really believe these criminals want to live there either.
Yes, I would imagine so.

>So, what is it that you want exactly, or think should be done?
I'm not advocating for a specific action here, just that maybe a more careful approach to "racism" ought to be considered. Strawmaning "racists" as just hillbilly retards that just don't get that social factors have a serious impact on demographics is hardly helpful, which I felt was implied reading posts like >>14104402.

Personally, I get the impression that current western mainstream left-wing rhetoric has absolutely no room for such nuance nor does it recognize "self evident" concerns, as you put it.

>> No.14109923

>>14109896
Anyway, I'll add that my posts were in the context of responding to a thread about "how do I confront my racism."

My frustration is that such "self-evident" concerns are not even being addressed when "solutions" are so haphazardly provided in posts like >>14104402 that hardly show any acknowledgement of what at least I see as legitimate, and at least reasonable concerns.

I'll be honest, if I can be "not racist" that would leave me feeling better. So if there exists such counterarguments that would squarely address these concerns, I would wholeheartedly consider it and maybe even join your ranks.

>> No.14109949

>>14109878
absolute bullshit. have you ever heard of population bottlenecks? sometimes a population is forced through catastrophe to inbreed just to survive, and what kind of eugenics is that? then of course, there’s the fact culture was nomadic before nation states, so all kinds of interrelations would have played a part in our makeup.

it’s only when you get to the formations of ‘ethnic nationstates’, a relatively new concept based on power over a population, that the whole idea of eugenics comes up as an issue. once you tightly define a population by its ethnicity you get inbreeding and defects... but i suppose you are arguing for eugenics combined with a strong ethnostate, yes? fucking well done

>> No.14109952

>>14109923
Racist-Not Racist is a matter of semantics. Elevate your concept and this will cease to be so important to you.

>> No.14109959

>>14109952
I'm not sure what you're even asking for.

I literally wouldn't mind if you have a logical argument, I will legitimately consider it. But all your post does is to makes me feel dismissed.

I mean, that's fine by me. But I hope you don't complain when racists say liberals don't have any sound logical arguments.

>> No.14109967 [DELETED] 
File: 44 KB, 450x314, 1572711676195.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14109959
>>14109952
>>14109949
>>14109923
>>14109896
>>14109888
GET CURB STOMPED NAZI FAGGOTS

>> No.14109973

>>14109967
Funnily enough, I'm not even white. But sure, I'm the bigot dumbass that's not open to discourse after all.

>> No.14109986

>>14109973
you don’t have to be white to dream of getting pumped by your spitting image

>> No.14109991

>>14109986
How can I counter that argument? Guess I'm not racist anymore. Thx.

>> No.14109994
File: 114 KB, 599x617, fight bigotry.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14109881
>argue for eugenics and hierarchy
>argue for
Or maybe they simply acknowledge that they exist.

>>14109896
>labeled as "Racist" more often than not
Because technically, it is racist. What you're trying to say is that what you're doing shouldn't be considered "evil" (=the true meaning of the word "racist" nowadays). The first thing to do if you want to break free from the conditioning is question the language people use.

Just accept the fact that you are a racist.
And you're also a sexist because you probably wouldn't date a man and an ageist because you wouldn't date an 80 year old. And so on and so on.

Now, is this kind of discrimination, which gets you labeled all kind of -ist things, actually "evil"? In a way it certainly is. The brown person you stop at the border or the man or the 80 year old you reject could all get offended, because you're being selfish and inconsiderate and they're not getting what they want.
The question is whether you accept this kind of framing or not.

>> No.14110000

>>14109994
>>14109994
>Because technically, it is racist.
I am literally saying I am racist. I'm saying that I am not a bigot for being racist. Read my posts again carefully.

I am a racist. The thread is about making people like me unracist. If you have an argument, I'll consider it. If not, oh well.

>> No.14110002

>>14109991
i’ve put forward a few arguments already and you’ve ignored them all

>> No.14110004

>>14109959
Following Christ's way is probably one of the better paths to what I suggested, so you're already further than I even may be. I suppose what I suggest is to find a more foundational value on which to base your evaluation of yourself and the zeitgeist.

>> No.14110009

>>14110002
Which ones, specifically? I'm human, I might have missed it. Else, I believe I've refuted or argued all points.

>>14110004
I'm not a westerner, and I'm not about to start with western theology. But if you're saying that this is a legitimate way to avoid racism, I'm not clear on how that follows. I mean, I'm pretty sure the majority of North Americans were Christians and more pious when racism was rampant.

>> No.14110018

>>14110009
I mistook, I thought you were the same poster as had earlier said they converted to Christianity. However don't you mistake that through Christianity follows racism, these are conflated where one lives only in the shadow of the other.

>> No.14110023

>>14110009
my posts are the ones targetting eugenics arguements mainly. if you are only concerned about being racist, all i can say is it is natural to discriminate, and easy to overcome. watch some Dave Chappelle with a bag of doritos. eugenics on the other hand, is a complete load of shite

>> No.14110024
File: 92 KB, 548x661, bigotry 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14110000
>I'm saying that I am not a bigot for being racist.
Why? Because you think your racism is rational and informed, which makes it okay?

We're all working with assumptions.
You don't know for sure whether living in Compton will be good or bad. Just like you don't know whether having sex with a man will be bad.
It's all bigotry.

>> No.14110035

>>14110018
Is this a no true Christian's argument?

I mean, thanks for the idea. But I remain unconvinced.

>>14110024
>Why? Because you think your racism is rational and informed, which makes it okay?
Yes. I'm saying it's racist, but not necessarily bigoted. I'm going by the definition that bigotry stems from being unreasonable. I don't think I'm being unreasonable. If you have evidence to the contrary, I will consider.

>on compton
I've lived in California, and I've been to Compton. I am more than certain it's a shit area. This is why I used it as an example. I could have also used Harlem, since I lived in New York, New York for several years as well. Though, it's been getting gentrified, so who knows about today.

>> No.14110049

>>14110023
>all i can say is it is natural to discriminate, and easy to overcome. watch some Dave Chappelle with a bag of doritos
I feel like a broken record, but I enjoy Dave Chappelle once in while too, you know. I'm not talking about individuals. I'm talking about concentrated populations.

Would I like Dave Chappelle to join me for dinner? I'd be delighted. Would I want to bring my kids to a school that is 90% "inner city," no.

>> No.14110060

>>14109949
The eugenics I'm talking about here is just the natural tendency to discriminate for the purposes of reproduction. Even animals do it.
If reproduction is easy and you don't have strong pressures that select for smarter or stronger individuals (as is the case in the modern era) you end up with dysgenic effects.
It's a fact that on average dumber people are reproducing more than smart ones now. But this wasn't the case 300 years ago. Read that book or at least a summary.

>> No.14110067

>>14110049
i think if you don’t want your kids to be in an inner city area because of some danger, regardless of race, then fine. like we’ve said all races have good and bad people, and good and bad neighbourhoods. but i think if the question is about some kind of genetic defect in black people that makes you feel that way, then you are being irrational, because you’ve already described that you wouldn’t let your kids go to a bad white neighbourhood for the same reasons (and im guessing south american, asian, and whatever else bad neighbourhoods). at the end of the day there are no solid genetic behavioural traits among races that we can all say ‘they all behave like this’

even black athletes, 100m sprint... it’s weirdly a cultural thing that allows afro-americans to be so good at it, as continental africans in general aren’t all sprinting gods, and afro-american slaves weren’t eugenically bred to fucking run.

If you would allow Dave Chappelle into your house, then allow yourself to see certain subpopulations within races to be avoidable, rather than to irrationally perscribe an entire skin colour to the same set of beliefs

>> No.14110075

>>14110060
yes but this is a cultural thing. how many smart kids leave home and try to figure their shit out, end up on 4chan and debating weird shit, rather than the dumber ones, who weirdly know family life is the be-all-and-end-all and intellectual life will inevitably lead nowhere

its basically why nietzsche argues against rationality.

>> No.14110078

>>14110035
>I don't think I'm being unreasonable.
People who argued for racial segregation a few decades ago didn't think they were being unreasonable either. But they lost and the other side won.

>If you have evidence to the contrary, I will consider.
There's no evidence to present, because this is not a scientific experiment.
You'll either win or lose. If you win, you'll still be able to practice white flight. If you lose, you'll be forced to live in Compton. And eventually you'll be forced to date men and so on.

>> No.14110079

>>14110067
>i think if you don’t want your kids to be in an inner city area because of some danger, regardless of race, then fine. like we’ve said all races have good and bad people, and good and bad neighbourhoods. but i think if the question is about some kind of genetic defect in black people that makes you feel that way, then you are being irrational, because you’ve already described that you wouldn’t let your kids go to a bad white neighbourhood for the same reasons (and im guessing south american, asian, and whatever else bad neighbourhoods). at the end of the day there are no solid genetic behavioural traits among races that we can all say ‘they all behave like this’
I think that's a fair enough position, and I'd say I agree. But if I were to say this in an office building in a typical western area, surely I'd be called a racist bigot.

>>14110067
>rather than to irrationally perscribe an entire skin colour to the same set of beliefs
Like I said, skin color is incidental. I don't care. -BUT- if I see an area that is 90% populated by "brown" people, then I will not want to take my children there. I believe this is racist, -but- I believe I am not bigoted for it. On the other hand, I will welcome my brown coworkers in to my house and play with my children because they are individuals.

The way you interact with individuals is -not- the same as you would assess populations. You can't get to know entire populations, and therefore being a racist is a shorthand for judgement.

>> No.14110085
File: 189 KB, 2560x1138, AA2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Literally everyone but white liberals are "racist", what a meaningless jewish word

>> No.14110090

>>14110078
>>People who argued for racial segregation a few decades ago didn't think they were being unreasonable either. But they lost and the other side won.
So you're saying brute strength and numbers is justice?
>you'll be forced to date men and so on.
Luckily, I don't live in the west and this isn't a thing.

>> No.14110104

>>14110079
>But if I were to say this in an office building in a typical western area, surely I'd be called a racist bigot.

well get over it, as >>14110085 says, some liberals are just as bigotted in how they police behaviours.

just be clear that the problem is with dangerous neighbourhoods, and not the particular brand of fucking colour skin in them... then surely there’s no argument?

>> No.14110129
File: 35 KB, 600x315, Downtown Compton In The 1950s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14110090
>So you're saying brute strength and numbers is justice?
Yes, that's kind of how laws are made. If you're not able to convince enough people to accept your views you're going to lose.

>Luckily, I don't live in the west and this isn't a thing.
Compton as you know it wasn't a thing either. Pic related. But things change and the west is expanding.

>> No.14110136

>>14110129
Thank you for your honesty, I guess. And I'm glad I don't live anywhere near you or people that think like you.

>> No.14110151

>>14110067
>genetic defect in black people
What's up with using such inflammatory language? Black people are just different and some people like them and others don't. Basketball coaches love them, math teachers a bit less, but that doesn't mean they're defective.

>> No.14110184

>>14110136
Well, you should fight for the freedom to live with whoever you want. Don't take it for granted.

>> No.14110186

>>14110151
smart argument there, but mathematics was invented by a black man named melvin mathelulu

>> No.14110204

>>14104777
Why promote programs to improve emotional intelligence for a particular race if the issue isnt race related?

>> No.14110251

If the issue was class related, there is no place in the world that has better class mobility than the US, so you would think there would be a more even dispersion of race across all classes.

If the issue is race related that would explain why despite economic mobility one particular race demographic cannot move out of the particular class it finds itself in.

>> No.14110302

>>14110251
>no place in the world?
You might wanna check the statistics on that... The US is doing poorly on social mobility these days

>> No.14110427

>>14110302
Seriously? Can you name a different multicultural country with better mobility? That's your contribution to the discussion?

>> No.14110451

>>14110427
Let me light a candle for your American Dream

>> No.14110616

>>14110067
It isn't a cultural thing, blacks tend to have a higher percentage of type II muscle fibers compared to other races, which is a significant advantage for sprinting. The reason Kenyans are good endurance runners is because they tend to have longer legs and shorter, less heavy torsos -- again, genetic. Race is obviously more than skin colour, and making snarky comments reducing it to such makes you seem even more stupid.

Statistics clearly tell us that there are average differences in behaviour and outcomes between ethnicities that circumstances alone don't explain. Basing your policies upon the existence of outliers that you empathize with instead of the average is disastrously unwise.

Aside from all that, it is entirely obvious that human populations diverge. We are different, and the capacity of a foreigner to perform well in your society is not a good reason to risk erasing that difference -- to risk erasing your people and reducing total human biodiversity. What a horrible ideal.

>> No.14110643

>>14110616
yes but, is it Kenyans and Afro-Americans? or is it all blacks? when was the last world record by a black Brasilian sprinter? or by an Angolan? or a Ghanian?

>> No.14110669

>>14110251
There is no fucking way this post is real

>> No.14110700

>>14110643
Blacks are a diverse group of ethnicities, as are whites. As far as I know, all blacks have the greater percentage of type II muscle, but not all blacks have the proportions of the Nilotic people.

What's your point? Blacks are still more closely related to eachother than to whites.

Populations are different. There is nothing wrong with wanting to preserve those differences, or with wanting to prevent foreigners competing with your people in their own nation. You are brushing off what is an existential threat to whites at the rate things are going... Why? Would you be similarly unconcerned if the Han Chinese starting breeding the Uyghurs or Tibetans out of existence?

>> No.14110710

>>14110669
He's completely right though. Except about the economic mobility thing, but the pew research I just googled shows the US like 5th in the world under the UK and random scandanavian countries who's relatively homogeneous populations are equal to like 1 US city.
That's right pol, I said relatively homogeneous.

>> No.14110733
File: 37 KB, 352x550, 0D1F1A11-4C79-4963-808C-D5DB49631677.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.14110746

>>14110700
>an existential threat to whites

>> No.14110759

>>14104420
Not a single one of those books is about that, you illiterate little twerp.

>> No.14110775

>>14110700
i’m not gonna waste my time helping you get over your feelings.

by the time white genocide is complete you’ll have been dead and buried so long all those coloured people won’t even realise they are dancing on your grave

>> No.14110778

>>14110746
Not him, but what's your point? I don't believe the Japanese race will exist after a certain point either, but that doesn't mean they're being rounded up into camps and violently genocided. People that don't want certain ethnicities to disappear have a right to be concerned. I wouldn't consider myself a racist, but some might, as I believe that racial differences exist at all, an idea that is too much for people to bear these days, apparently.

>> No.14110787

>>14104270
Racism is stupid because it takes an irrelevant thing like skin colour and judges people based on that. Blacks are dumber on average than whites and whites are dumber on average than yellows but that tells you nothing about the individual black person, who could be a intelligent, white person, who could just be average, or yellow person, who could be a retard.
“Racial nationalism” is also completely retarded. So blacks on average have low IQ, yeah, but blocking them from entering your country casts way too wide a net, since you’ll be blocking out the smart blacks and letting in the dumb whites or yellows. If you care about IQ you push for a minimum IQ requirement for immigration to your country. But racial nationalists don’t care about IQ, they just use it as a proxy for their retard ideology.

There is more variance within races than there is between them. Even the Bell Curve (which I doubt any racial nationalist is capable of reading) admits this repeatedly.

>> No.14110799

Unintelligent people will never understand racism, misogyny or antisemitism

>> No.14110805

>>14104884
Sounds like you're just a shit teacher looking for excuses tbqhwy.

>> No.14110854

>>14110787
>But racial nationalists don’t care about IQ, they just use it as a proxy for their retard ideology.

Nationalism was never about IQ, but about common heritage.

The only reason people bring up IQ is as a proof that the differences aren't just "skin colour".

>> No.14110867

>>14110778
Race is just something people believe themselves to be. For millenia nobody believed themselves to be Japanese or white, and the sky didn't fall on our heads, nor will it if people stop believing themselves to be white or japanese

>> No.14110889

>>14104270
Sorry anon. No one has an answer to what The Bell Curve raises.

>> No.14110907

>>14104270
No books, let me just say this: 2pac, Kanye West, Michael Jordan, Deshawn Jackson, Lauryn Hill.
If this won't convince you, nothing will.

>> No.14110918

>>14110867
They didn't live in a multicultural society, and still, I'm sure, believed themselves to be different from other population groups even without the 19th century conception of race (the Japs, that is). I bring them up because it's not as much of a sin to hope they don't get assimilated.
When this assimilation means the death of cultures, I really don't care if it doesn't mean the end of the world. The thought of a totally raceless, homogenized society is repellent on an aesthetic level alone, and I don't believe that it is only white men who are disgusted by such a possibility for the future.

>> No.14110995

>>14110775
I don't see how that's relevant at all. I want my people and my genetic cluster to persist, to retain hegemony over the nations their ancestors built, and to be around to contribute their character to the next phase of humanity (if there is one). If my ancestors hadn't had any concern for the future of their people, I wouldn't be here, hence my concern for my people to come (or not to come).

I understand, you have no arguments. You won't address the double-standards, and you won't admit that perhaps not caring is a fault of yours, so you have to project on to me the imagined fault of caring.

>> No.14111024 [DELETED] 

>>14110907
>Athletes and entertainers will help you see that there’s always a stage for a nigger to dance on

>> No.14111061

>>14110787

Race isn't just skin colour, but you know that and lie anyways. The 'more difference within than between think' was debunked long ago... As soon as you account for genetic loci and screen for more genetc markers, that entirely manufactured result disappears.

>> No.14111069

>>14110918
It's pretty repellent to want to preserve a people or a culture in aspic and deny them the ability to grow or change. Its a recipe for stagnation, repetition, boredom and sterility.

>> No.14111073

>>14104270
The real art is confronting it, accepting it and consequently embracing your own racism.

>> No.14111104

>>14110778
i think the point is, yes, if there is a clear legitimate genocide then of course, that’s horrible. but if your individual identity is based around the continued existance of an ethnic group, well in two hundred years that ethnic group won’t even exist, your grandchildren won’t give two fucks what you believe.

let’s say i want to protect the germans, two hundred years ago it was the prussians and the bavarians.

let’s say i want to protect the welsh, are they the celts? i thought they were from austria? or are the welsh more Iberian? am i now portuguese? jesus fuck

the movement of people over history has nothing to do with your brittle sense of individual identity

>> No.14111108

>>14110104
You know a lot of those bad neighbourhoods were once good neighbourhoods with blooming industries and a low crime rate.
You know what changed? The people in them, most visibly reflected by their skin colour. Think about that.

>> No.14111111

>>14110759
Ok, I don't know if you're on the spectrum or just dumb, but I'll dumb it down for you. The books are all about how differences between groups of people can be explained by either social or economic factors. In other, the old notion of people being a product of their environment, rather than their genetics. As if we were born as blank slates. Now, could you tell me what "blank slate" is in Latin?

>> No.14111115

>>14110995
also my response to you >>14111104

>> No.14111132

>>14111108
nope, my home city is full of sad white poor people and the only race they can blame for that city’s dishevelment is themselves

>> No.14111142

>>14110799
Lol, best post of the thread

>> No.14111188

>>14111069
Why cant people be allowed to choose though? Every colorblind argument presupposes that it is right and there can be no other way. The logical end of this is your colorblindness must be imposed on all; it is a universal solution.

It's not tolerant at all. Also I'd throw out there that the anons making posts about race not meaning anything are white, as minority anons are encouraged to celebrate their diversity.

The arguments are wrought with evident fallacies that are clear to those who hear them. You have to teach one to be colorblind, people naturally see racial differences.

>> No.14111196
File: 84 KB, 750x669, 1559147815071.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14110799
Checked.

I think that's true, but in a funny way... It's like pic related meme, at a low IQ people 'understand' such discrimination on an instinctual level. With somewhat higher IQ, people become more empathetic (empathy benefits from abstraction), but aren't smart enough to assess their empathetic impulses critically and moderate them. Properly high-IQ people are able to understand the wisdom of such discrimination from an analytical perspective.

>> No.14111199

>>14111111
what a waste of integers

>> No.14111242

>>14111069
But change is inevitable anon... Europeans are already a very diverse genetic cluster, there is little risk of inbreeding problems and eventually we'll have self-directed 'evolution'. There is, however, a significant risk of outbreeding depression, especially with highly divergent populations like Africans.

Change will always happen, there's no risk of true stagnation or sterility for a population that survives. What you're revealing is that you want to recklessly destroy norms (without considering their purpose or consequence for doing so) because you fetishize progress and a delusional sense of moral superiority.

>> No.14111256

>>14111188
A different way to put my point across;
Diversity anons, congrats, you are now in charge of the USA. You must pick 1 of 2 things, and explain why you picked them.

1. End black history month
2. Add white history month

If you dont pick and explain why you cede your argument and racists win forever in real life.

>> No.14111262

>>14110799
Based

>> No.14111268

>>14111132
If this mystical city truly exists, then surely you have no issue calling it by its name to allow others to verify your claim.

>> No.14111299

>>14105425
>IQ determined genetically
I agree, do you find it strange there is an IQ score range that is more criminal than others?

>> No.14111356

>>14111256
i’m not necessarily pro-arbitrary diversity, i’m not necessarily pro-bullshit liberal clintonite, i’m just saying that this level of faith in ethnic nationhood is a waste of your own energy and inherently fails to tackle the issues of meaning and direction that you are looking for. As i also think for black americans.

if i was in that position i would cancel both and begin an ‘American Month’ or whatever the fuck. because that shithole country badly needs a new common cultural identity.

>> No.14111399

>>14111104
What you're ignoring is that the people who exist in that far future will be created by those who persist in the near future. They will inevitably inherit characteristics from their creators.

Your confusion about populations stems from your ignorance in genetic matters. There are simple tests which will show those various peoples belong to genetic groups that have been around for thousands of years. Yes, there is churn as well, but the churn within the European genetic cluster isn't as harmful to biodiversity as rapidly introducing large populations of people with dominant genes via modern mass migration.

Your argument basically boils down to: 'Nothing good lasts, so to hell with trying preserve it', which is pathetic and absurd.

>> No.14111404

>>14111242
>you want to recklessly destroy norms (without considering their purpose or consequence for doing so) because you fetishize progress and a delusional sense of moral superiority.
Where did I say that? I just said it's repellent to preserve a people or a culture in aspic and deny them the ability to grow or change.

>> No.14111416
File: 87 KB, 1280x757, 20170617_WOC010_0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14111188
They do chose, and often they chose to diversify. And who the fuck are you to tell them they can't because of your racial fantasies?

>> No.14111417

>>14111356
What makes you think ethnocentricists are any less flexible in their beliefs as you are in yours? Before you answer, consider that if I had read all posts in the thread except your last one I would have thought you to be dogmatic in your beliefs.

Also, fair answer to the question, you have saved America from evil nazi white supremacists.

>> No.14111436
File: 88 KB, 225x224, 1565991137306.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14111111

>> No.14111442

>>14111416
Some choose to procreate outside of their ethnicity, some choose not to. Why do people like you have to constantly rub your morals in the face of those who choose not to? Why do you get angry and resort to profanity?

It's because you're just as emotional as the position you espouse.

>> No.14111500

>>14111404
What if they want to preserve it? Should uncontacted tribes be forced into contact with the civilized world? After all, by your standards they've been stagnant for thousands of years.

>> No.14111502

>>14111417
clearly i don’t think you are inflexible, as we are having this debate.

i am assertive in my argument, maybe, with the view that any stronger argument may change my mind. i’m quite often playing devils advocate but nondogmatic arguments aren’t necessarily weak-willed and pitiful.

>> No.14111542

>>14111502
You're obviously not American anon. Kudos, you're the only one who tried the reeecist challenge.

>> No.14111586

>>14111104
What happened to Bavarians, Prussians or the Comanche could be interpreted as a tragedy.

>well in two hundred years that ethnic group won’t even exist, your grandchildren won’t give two fucks what you believe
How can you say something so ignorant, when national histories and myths are so universally celebrated?
And there are ethnic groups which persist for thousands of years, like the Jews, for example.

>> No.14111637

>>14111586
it’s not really that ignorant. sure, some people in german feel themselves to be bavarian rather than german, while some feel themselves to be more german. others still see themselves as christian, or democrats, or jedi

but most of the time, this type of belief system exists for the benefit of power. in most countries like germany for instance, there are legal limits on how you can name your child which enforces a kind of cultural normativity.

this to me, is clearly a cultural dogmatism, which i am against

>> No.14111669

>>14104435
Is DNA too complex for you smooth brain?

Anyone who knows the first thing about DNA knows about epigenetics and how Histones are effect by environmental stimulus.

>> No.14111887
File: 19 KB, 348x321, Steve-O_Laugh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14111111
>this shit only happens once every one hundred eleven thousand one hundred and eleven posts and you say something BASED like that

>> No.14111899
File: 89 KB, 724x543, Galaxy_Brain.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14111196
But people of an even higher intelligence are able to critically assess their commitments and form a philosophy of racialism that is both appropriately considerate of others and mindful of the political usefulness of identity politics and its consequences, while personally hedging their bets within their own ethnosphere.

>> No.14112077

>>14111268
beckley, west virginia

>> No.14112359

>>14104270
T.C.Boyle - The Tortilla Curtain

>> No.14112366

>>14111669
>calls someone smooth brain
>doesn't know the difference between 'effect' and 'affect'
>gets the tense wrong

The impact and persistence of epigenetic factors is still very much under debate, and in any event wouldn't make that anon wrong... Your DNA is the critical determing factor of phenotypical expression during your lifetime; you aren't going to evolve new traits, and any stimulus or epigentic signals are only producing variable expression of the genetics you already have.