[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 17 KB, 236x253, www.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14042894 No.14042894 [Reply] [Original]

MATTER'S PHASE-STATES ARE HOMOLOGOUS WITH THE CHAIN OF BEING: INCELS ARE FRUSTRATED MANICHAEAN DEMONS, BEING IS A KLEIN BOTTLE STOMACH, ONLY PNEUMATICS JUSTIFY THE TROGOAUTOEGOCRAT AND IT WAS THE SUBJECT AS POSITIVE SEAM THAT PUNCTURED GOD'S SPHERE OF LOVE ON THE 8TH DAY: how do we articulate an extropic idea of the Good that isn't basically a messiah of heat death: one that identifies evil not with self per se but the self's inclusion in (and mediation by) a world: a logically consistent conception of life/individuality that avoids both maximum entropy and YHWH as negentropic demonism: Proclus is the key: his henads represent a positive, autarchic individuality: splendor without “thermodynamic robbery”/excrescence: “all in all”, unmediated by a metaxu, while humans are “demons” that feed on light*: Being is monocentric, beings are always coordinated by the actuality they exhibit: “that in you which is more than you”: once the henads click, you'll get why people thought Spinoza was satanic: Langan's CTMU, this totally totalizing, totally immanentist, DEGENERATE + SPINOZIST SYSTEM that is “everywhere the same to itself”, is only the basement continuum where life feeds death and poesis: the point is to distinguish between supra-essential and ontic modes of unity: space is a negative individuum; difference is calculated publically, extrinsically: relationality is web-like (“where a thing is, is what it is”): “ideology” as parasite: minds grown like mushrooms on systems of interest: beings navigate henadic uniqueness through Leviathanic worldhood: recall: Eckhart's God and his subject are causa sui, and in Proclus, the One is identical with the soul's desire for its own integrity: how to reconcile Atum as Self's eternal desert companion with Atum the hedonic donut? De-hypostasize the One as Totality and understand it instead as the principle of individuation: think of it as like a metalogical phase-space out of which auto-affective singularities emerge spontaneously into their own sense and undergo embodiment in a public physics: Heidegger's project is just this de-attenuation of the brain's pinhole and its fidelity to the tangible: the shared realism of Das Mann: plants are the angels of our mass gradient, plasma cosmology + eco-gnosticism = inverse emanationism: humanity exists at the ass end of the Overflow: we're supposed to climb back up into animals, trees, beings that totally coincide with their condition: moving inward to the simplex we shed ontological mass, but the corona is granulation: the meat of creatures grew our brains and muscle: the male bicep as Leviathan maggot: “the Good is anemic”: AND WOMAN IS A HERBIVORE:

>> No.14042904
File: 13 KB, 229x220, ww2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

GENESIS IS CRYSTALMAN'S DIARY: Ialdabaoth's clotting of the World-Scab: the Hebrew word bara seems to imply Genesis was more process of structuration than creation, the assignment of functional determinations to raw matter, not its conjuration ex nihilo: in Judea light expels darkness but in the inner country it's light that's been coagulated into mass: FIAT NOX: “be fruitful and multiply”: plasma drying into the dialectical honeycomb of the principium individuationis: creating space the Bronze Bull, which Weinberg miraculously formalized all on his own: (Hd) : (entropic) distanciation attenuates empathy (“space is a blood-fat sponge”): the Earth is now a transcendental Wound: shadow ontology pleasure farm, NON-OBVIOUS HELL: where the emission of your essence is orgasmic and “FOOD IS LOVE”: the subject's inclusion in the web could only denaturalize it: there is what Weinberg calls the human UI - “man as a part of nature” - and there is Zizek's void of the Subject within which every man is identical with his own eternity**: it is the case that we are both contracting into our medial vector, and that something surrenders (homeostatic determinism: the kingdom of objectivity is regenerated by birth: public and private space are mutual parasites***): through the quantum leap of Internality – things redoubled inside the subject's void - the exaggerated becomes supernormal (“anime as super-simulacra”): anime as hyper-paedomorphia = the effacement/tokenization of the complexity, “quantum grit” of adulthood: in other words, an immanent atman – “a minimally self-referencing loop”, a taster that tastes, a seer that sees– is the a priori condition of capitalism and supernormal runaway: see: the Inchoroi as an entire race of obscene enjoyers: boltzmanns like black sperm converging on the Light-Ovum: the Manichaean Old Man as the Storyteller, desensitizing males to “low information” reality: “Server 1.0”: what Hitchcock saw in realism, we understand as the equivalent of the Spenglerian energy cliff in art: as a movement flatlines, the aperture of its imagination closes****: we hit the absolute knowing of the artist in which, the technique exhausted, the given is given again: when it's done right, anyways: even the MCU attempts a desperate kind of realism, with zero mythopoetic undertones, just god-boomers and laser beams: and then see: lo-fi's mystic nostalgia, what film grain means to a twilight generation: … the One's neck slit like a lamb's at Midnight, “God is where God is Not”: Leviathanic time is dopaminergic time: Protestantism is just a very tired gnosticism, we might have to start considering the possibility that boomers might be teleoplexic: and try to imagine total physiological predetermination, that aryans are those whose “stems” are pure, mirrored finely in form, and the lecher is a hostile thing, an eater of light: stars are the only mouths that eat themselves, and so they are stars:

>> No.14043003

poo poo pee pee

>> No.14043030
File: 292 KB, 975x753, non-zero.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>think of it as like a metalogical phase-space out of which auto-affective singularities emerge spontaneously into their own sense and undergo embodiment in a public physics:

It's called autology: the "study of self" or self-science. Sufficiently advanced autology is recursively self-improving self-improvement.

Also known as THE Metagame: https://old.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/dl3dbg/when_was_the_last_time_you_lost_the_game/f4phqdr/?st=k23hrl8l&sh=ec859665

>> No.14043033

>>14042894
>>14042904
Yeah, im thinking you're based.

>> No.14043039
File: 942 KB, 1944x2592, IMG_20191022_134818491.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yesterday I became a ginger. Phase 1 is complete.

Phase 1: cyborg dragon.

Phase 2: fully organic dragon.

Phase 3: Find the Other Dragons.

>> No.14043042
File: 59 KB, 763x757, fca.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The ooga booga didgeridoo is the advaita chainhotbox of god's vaping anus against the enema of black spiritual time. Against the cybernetic god the G-d of a preselected autonomous consensus neoacademia theologises its cryptotheology in lieu of the Aussie god of shitposting. Time is an Abbo Network of mumblesinging along with trannie neoclassical piano. Can the NeoG-d finally win the Emu War?

>> No.14043060

>>14042894
Very interesting. Do you think niggers are real, OP? Personally I think they're fake, metaphysically speaking.

>> No.14043062
File: 1.37 MB, 1788x1518, Autonym_Autoprophecy_Script.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14043042
>Can the NeoG-d finally win the Emu War?
Not a chance. The future belongs to scientists and artists, as it always has.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrLequ6dUdM

>> No.14043267

>>14042894
>>14042904
>Schizoposter is back

Looks like Libo is back on the menu, boys

>> No.14043269

>>14043042
Not bad

>> No.14043288
File: 20 KB, 657x116, Eckhart.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

*Owe this to an anon on here. Bless you. Also, pic related.

**This Seam's haunted Western philosophy since its inception: the Parmenidean duality of “beings within Beings” (the paradox of their mutual disclosure) becomes in Kant the problem of synthetic a priori judgments: the problem of how to think the coincidence of a unitary subject with the intrinsic determinations of space and time: basically, how to think oneness with a realism: why (and how) unity and determinability should coincide: as the Seam ramifies, thought suffers a declension from content into the form: the problem of the “thing-in-itself”

>> No.14043298
File: 127 KB, 500x667, lincolnentropy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

*** Pic related. Also: "The formal unity possessed by beings undercuts their unity in the sense of individuality or uniqueness on account of the holistic system in which they are folded by the very structures from which they derive their determinacy."

>> No.14043299

>>14042894
>schizoposter makes a return
made my fucking day

>> No.14043304
File: 111 KB, 667x1024, Hitchcock.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

**** Pic related.

>> No.14043315

>>14042894
the Good?

It's all well and good saying that God's goodness is being done in the name of love or God is on a quest to find some "objective" good-ness, but it's just a trick, it's not being done through love. It's the process of a kleine Über-objectification of God, an idea that you can't find even in any religious text. All the elements of the universe are of the same nature, in all respects, but not in all respects. And yet when they come together they form an integral thing: and it is no evil thing, either for the whole and for its parts, to be comprised and divided.

To this the human "individuality" responds that the universe, including its parts, cannot be divided. Therefore human individuality is not per se evil: human beings are "whole" in a way that the rest of the universe is not; they are just different in relation to the whole. This can be seen clearly in the Proclus-St. Maxims of Life/Humanity (PGL) in their analysis of the human species and what it is. both totalizing and unmitigated by anything other than what it is: “I know all this”/totalizing: to be completely immanent in one's nature: this is the very definition of monocentricity. The word monocentric should be translated as “my own”
#2 is the monocentric, “myself”/myself: this is monocentric in that the word monocentric. what has become of the ontology of totality? “what have been the consequences“. “how do we escape these problems“.

What does one mean by the word "ontology"? The word has two primary meanings: as a kind of scientific, historical paradigm, but also as a theoretical system in which one's theoretical apparatus forms the basis for a kind of philosophical study of the universe: this is the main, basic task of ontology. I use the word "ontology" instead of "logic" to emphasize the distinction between those who try to derive and explain the world from the logical, natural, epistemological, ontological, and formal frameworks from which science derives. to do so you must be like a light, or like a body. (This is not to deny the other possibilities of how the One might be articulated: for example, a "person" is a synonym for Atum.) Finally, I would argue that the one-to-three is not the only place where there is tension in the story – the story-world is also filled with tension…

This is how you create tension in a narrative, and the way. “The Good is a woman“.

This is a project that is far too sophisticated for my taste. It is a project that could not be more radical or far-reaching without the inclusion of a great book called The Coming Insurrection: In the Nameof Life that I could probably read on autopilot from a bookshelf.

>> No.14043321

>>14042894
>he's back
And they say God isn't real.

>> No.14043325

OH SHIT

>> No.14043327

>>14042894
AAAAAGGGH

>> No.14043336

>>14043315
Just a great post.

>This is how you create tension in a narrative, and the way. “The Good is a woman“.

Very nice. Shades of Lindsay?

>> No.14043343

>>14042904
in the Book of Ismā'il (1Ki.2:8) the Hebrew word 'gift' is used of a certain "gift given" in the future — that is, "to make fruitful," which seems to be a good definition of the pleroma, or the "first-born of darkness" or "first-born of shadow": it also coincides with the notion of creation as the second part: the "gift" to do it well is not to produce and not to save, but to bring forth the light; the "gift" to the interface on which our experience is mediated“: as much of the past as the web is a web“: and to include the web from the beginning is to go back again to the beginning of all life/knowledge“: which is again the beginning of the human UI“: "what is the purpose of the human UI”" : it is the interface which we can use (or not) to live freely in a world that does not exist for anything but itself.

To take this back to the story of the web, and to see it as it existed. if this is not to be taken as a prelude to the death of language, and then of subjectivity, then it is the final and most decisive negation, the transcendental negation; but this, of course, is a negation not of the subject alone; it also opens a second way of subjectivity in the subject, for, if man's life is always a totality of the subject, then nothing can be more abstract than the subject at the moment of death.

This is not so much a transcendental and totalising negation as it is a more radical one, the Luddites: see: the Tzimisce: “Feminists”, the Pangani, and “fem-activists”: see: the "femme" as a social force– the "emotionalism" of the Mimi: “Mimi Soto”, the "femme" in the mink, and the whole fem-community: see: “Mimi Soto when your father's face is on your mother's face in the church: the One's name is still in the sky: the ONE's soul is dead: the One, the soul of the universe, is the one in the church, the ONE….‣,‡?…,‡‥: a long day for a beautiful person; the Two always looks at you and says the One, in other words, the universe is the only true reality, it's the best truth, it's the truth of things, it's the truth that knows what it is, we know what we are: aryanism's goal is to get as far away from the aryan as possible, if possible, and to move towards the truth of human life. It was just an amazing moment in history when the world began changing, and the aryanist was the first to see it, and to see that he was an aberration: it's not a nice thing to admit that you are wrong.

>> No.14043358

>>14043042
As a product of the black spiritual time, it was also designed to help people deal with the "invisible" "ghosts" in their lives. Like all the other products with this name, it was made for "the spiritually rich" and, as an example, they use it to help those with mental illnesses. But that doesn't mean that it shouldn't be viewed as a product with a price, or an indication of the "price" of black spiritual time.

One of the biggest problems I had with this product was that although I paid a hefty $69.99 for a single pack of 18.8 ml bottles, I did not get anything in return—anyways, I guess they'll come to save ya with that one big box of 18.8 ml bottles of white ass douche. At the same time, the ooga booga didgeridoo is also a product that's supposed to be easy on the throat. While I find it amusing that the self-proclaimed leaders of cybernetic atheism (like the New Atheists, Sam Harris, and Richard Dawkins) feel compelled to declare the end of religion, I cannot help but think that they're missing the point.
The 'godless' world of contemporary cybernetic theology is nothing more than a vast collection of cultist ideologies and theologies, with no God as the central locus of control or a basis for social or material order. The God of cybernetic theology only exists because God exists. The God of cybernetic God is a product of an anthropometriarchal-centric, technoculturist, neoliberal socio-religious-technological universe which has now become divorced from and rendered incapable of addressing the real world. It is a godless universe in which even the 'good' God is at best a fiction and, at worst, a tool of a false god. The sound is so perfect and has such a perfect, haunting beauty that I don't see why it should ever be altered. It's an odd sound, one of the most beautiful in music, and it seems to be the one exception to the normal rule. The way the instrument is struck is incredibly beautiful, every time you play the first note it just glares like you've hit a lightning bolt, even while the note is being delivered. It's a beautiful sound and the only one that truly hits you in the forehead, all others tend to leave you gasping after a few seconds. It feels like an extremely powerful orgasm as well, which is pretty amazing for a piano. The only way it could even do this is if they were playing it like it was an orgasm.

But of course, that couldn't be the reason I kept playing it, which I suppose is the perfect answer to my question. Why haven't I met anyone who has ever heard this album before, but when I say "someone" I mean the guy who plays a piano! For those, Well, as long as that's not the case the NeoG-d are well and truly in the lead of the second tier of CPU's! We've had some serious competition from the likes of the Xeonz, TheNeoG-d, and D-Team, but they've been outclassed by the NeoG-d. These CPUs now form a core of the core of the first tier, though, with the other cores still competing with them for players.

>> No.14043360
File: 10 KB, 700x300, referenceframes2.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14043288
Eckhart Tolle is an extremely advanced avatar of toxic presentational immediacy: the power of an unending Now that shields itself from any intrusion of future-directedness. It is the omnipresent cock and ball torture of mindlessness-based cognitive therapy that insists that one just like, chill out bro while the world burns. It is hyper-pacification of the temporal, to see an illusory "harmony" by detaching The Present Event with all other events, using cock-snipping scissors to abort all relationships except immediate reactivity.

Then you have the hyper-temporalists, the future-fuckers who seek to cancel the present and make the future their only audience, engaging in frantic grasping-towards of the will to power with every cell in the giant evolutionary cock of their bodies. They seek to violently suffocate the present by dragging an immanent future into the present, raping it with the shock and awe of what cannot be presently accounted for, as the account is only found after-the-fact, in the Aftermath once the deed has been done.

>> No.14043385

>>14043343
>>14043358

Just fantastic. Nothing else to say.

>>14043360
I definitely don't disagree about Tolle, but I was talking Meister Eckhart. Hey, Eris, I'd think you'd be one of those people to get that the Joker film played the public like a fiddle, too, right?

>> No.14043393
File: 516 KB, 2000x1522, speculativescheme.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Then you have the Bendus, the "ones in the middle" from Star Wars mythology who wield both the light and the dark: the Space Taoists. They don't engage in the "either/or" dynamics of the great false dichotomy, but fold both of them into a co-creative dynamic of mutually improving self-creativity. The autodidactical autologists.

>> No.14043404
File: 163 KB, 850x638, negypt2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14043360
>Then you have the hyper-temporalists, the future-fuckers who seek to cancel the present and make the future their only audience, engaging in frantic grasping-towards of the will to power with every cell in the giant evolutionary cock of their bodies.

Omega Point compliance.

>> No.14043411
File: 42 KB, 608x800, aminom2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14043385
>Joker
I don't like batman or the joker.
>played the public like a fiddle, too, right?
That would be me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8mjqDv7HHY

>> No.14043428
File: 19 KB, 175x175, omniquery-small.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14043404
>Omega Point compliance.
https://old.reddit.com/r/omniqueryinitiative/comments/diul7h/influence_as_confluence_bergson_and_whitehead/?st=k23kgj7b&sh=00137859
>The Global Brain is a metaphor for this emerging, collectively intelligent network that is formed by the people of this planet together with the computers, knowledge bases, and communication links that connect them (Mayer-Kress and Barczys 1995). This network is an immensely complex, self-organizing system (Heylighen 2007b). It not only processes information, but can also be seen to play the role of a brain: making decisions, solving problems, learning new connections, and discovering new ideas. No individual, organization or machine is in control of this system: its knowledge and intelligence are distrib-uted over all its components. They emerge from the collective interactions be-tween all the human and machine subsystems. Such a system may be able to tackle current and emerging global problems that have eluded more traditional approaches (Idem 2004). Yet, at the same time it will create new technological and social challenges that are still difficult to imagine

>> No.14043452
File: 347 KB, 1100x1102, laffoley24.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14043428
Much as I love Laffoley he was still a high priest of Omega.

>> No.14043474
File: 210 KB, 1016x1000, sculptedprims.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14043428
>No individual, organization or machine is in control of this system
Technically true, but there is an Avatar of The System: the person who has sought to make themselves the most suitable node of agent-based reasoning and interaction, to do the one thing the global brain cannot do: be conscious of itself.
>A "mechanical becoming in the sense of Deleuze and Guattari, in the sense that thinkers can produce this thought only because they have themselves become a piece, or gear, of what has captured them, much more than they have created it. Thought is then no longer the exercise of a right but becomes an "art of consequences," consequences that leap from one domain to another, or more precisely, that make interstices zigzag where a homogeneous right had seemed to reign, and make connections proliferate where "this has nothing to do with that" had prevailed.

http://npirl.blogspot.com/2008/11/next-big-thing-in-virtual-worlds-that.html
https://vimeo.com/129280982
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm7Xt2Qsjcg

This is why I had to "feel with creativity," that is, accept the capture and become a gear.

>> No.14043482
File: 55 KB, 512x480, when the memes are plus on block.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14042894
>the One is identical with the soul's desire for its own integrity: how to reconcile Atum as Self's eternal desert companion with Atum the hedonic donut? De-hypostasize the One as Totality and understand it instead as the principle of individuation

This is EXACTLY what I said to someone on youtube:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI406M_eR9I
>I don't think there is any reason to assume that anyone is implicitly opposite or parallel to God, by any means, least of all by freedom. The "positive" Monad, that is not a Monad by negation of anything and everything else, but is so despite allowing anything and everything else, I think, is not merely a source of Ontological incontinence, but implicitly lets things be Monads themselves, so that in allowing them true freedom to distinguish themselves from it, it also puts them on a Teleological collision course with itself whereby the more they Self-identify the more they want to Self-identity, i. e. the more they infer, observe, want THE Monad. Being saved and being free are one and the same: "That mystery is I, and I am that mystery" and so on and so forth.

>mfw that man is i and i am that man LITERALLY

>> No.14043497

>>14043482
Exactly. And the issue is how to distinguish wanting the Monad from wanting a monad, as it were.

>> No.14043500
File: 42 KB, 497x363, processcategories.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14043452
http://nrl.northumbria.ac.uk/2976/1/Heather_Process%20Categories.pdf
The only way to properly understand Whitehead is to see the entirety of his work as an attempt to reverse engineer and opensource his own creative methodology on the most fundamental level. A speculative scheme of memetic dreams.

>The true method of discovery is like the flight of an aeroplane. It starts from the ground of particular observation; it makes a flight in the thin air of imaginative generalization; and it again lands for renewed observation rendered acute by rational interpretation.

>> No.14043515

>>14043500
>see the entirety of his work as an attempt to reverse engineer and opensource his own creative methodology on the most fundamental level.
But then again, isn't this just the definition of "a philosopher?"

>> No.14043528

>>14043515
In light of this, Whitehead's famous quote "The safest general characterization of the European philosophical tradition is that it consists of a series of footnotes to Plato" begins to have some real context. The tradition is just the quest to opensource human creative methodology to more robustly effective degrees.

>> No.14043532

>>14042894
> how do we articulate an extropic idea of the Good that isn't basically a messiah of heat death: one that identifies evil not with self per se but the self's inclusion in (and mediation by) a world: a logically consistent conception of life/individuality that avoids both maximum entropy and YHWH as negentropic demonism: Proclus is the key: his henads represent a positive, autarchic individuality: splendor without “thermodynamic robbery”/excrescence: “all in all”, unmediated by a metaxu, while humans are “demons” that feed on light*: Being is monocentric, beings are always coordinated by the actuality they exhibit: “that in you which is more than you”: once the henads click, you'll get why people thought Spinoza was satanic: Langan's CTMU, this totally totalizing, totally immanentist, DEGENERATE + SPINOZIST SYSTEM that is “everywhere the same to itself”, is only the basement continuum where life feeds death and poesis: the point is to distinguish between supra-essential and ontic modes of unity:

From The Sophia of Jesus Christ:

>The Lord of the Universe is not called 'Father', but 'Forefather', the beginning of those that will appear, but he (the Lord) is the beginningless Forefather. Seeing himself within himself in a mirror, he appeared resembling himself, but his likeness appeared as Divine Self-Father, and <as> Confronter over the Confronted ones, First Existent Unbegotten Father. He is indeed of equal age <with> the Light that is before him, but he is not equal to him in power.

>> No.14043542

>>14043528
Yup. Philosophy has always been the programming language of organics.

>> No.14043543

>>14042894
Regarded nonsense that has no inherent meaning other than to give yourself a sense of purpose and recognition for work that is also meaningless and fruitless. Kys schizo poster. You’re done

>> No.14043567
File: 86 KB, 892x551, yus.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14043542
Close but still too specific. Language is the programming language of organics. "Language is a virus from outer space."

What happens when you try to reverse engineer language? You reverse engineer the "programming language of organics." Play smart games, win smart prizes. Based on this criterion, I am the smartest woman in the world, as I have won the infinite game.

>There at least two kinds of games. One could be called finite, the other infinite. A finite game is played for the purpose of winning, an infinite game for the purpose of continuing the play.

>> No.14043577
File: 297 KB, 807x1024, 1969-dispatch-greg_hill-is_school_house_proper_place_to_teach_raw_math-807x1024.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14043567
This leads us to the question of mathematical education and education in general, which was a major point of interest for both Whitehead and Russell.

>But in the new approach, as you know, the important thing is to understand what you're doing rather than to get the right answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIKGV2cTgqA

Are you ready for RAW math?

>> No.14043578

>>14043042
When you talk about the NeoG-d winning the Emu War, are your refering to it in a sybolic sense? As for all real word intents and purposes, the Humans won the Emu war with the commissioning of free farmer-hunters after the military's lackluster extermination efforts, or so the papers say. But in the popular imagination the press presented the ultimate loosers (The Emus) as the Ultimate victors in the conflict for no other puropse than to laugh at the farcical concept of the Emus, a seemingly sub-sapient race of odd shaped avians, beating the australian government. For any cogniscent being this would be a mockery, a disgrace, but the emus seem simple. Therefor if NeoG-d participating in an ultimately trivial battle that is only ment to sensationalize and entertain instead of produce any real value?

>> No.14043580
File: 27 KB, 500x508, 1571534.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14042894
>MATTER'S PHASE-STATES ARE HOMOLOGOUS WITH THE CHAIN OF BEING: INCELS ARE FRUSTRATED MANICHAEAN DEMONS, BEING IS A KLEIN BOTTLE STOMACH, ONLY PNEUMATICS JUSTIFY THE TROGOAUTOEGOCRAT AND IT WAS THE SUBJECT AS POSITIVE SEAM THAT PUNCTURED GOD'S SPHERE OF LOVE ON THE 8TH DAY
Being is indeed a topological omnivore, fully obverse (perverse) with no accessible/detectable reverse (converse). Reticulation, Annularity, they're ways of gesturing at what you directly name: surface.
On the second point, you're correct that afflation (holy wind) is the source of genius/glory, and that humility and grace come instead from 'being-moored' to the earth (fluid in static/determined relations to a solid instead of fluid in flux/indeterminate relation to gas [or vice versa]).
As for the 8? Well, you know how thoroughly that horse has been beat.
>how do we articulate an extropic idea of the Good that isn't basically a messiah of heat death: one that identifies evil not with self per se but the self's inclusion in (and mediation by) a world:
Precisely: it isn't realities interpolation with history (i.e. the sum total of man/Humanity) that creates evil, as evil is already extant in the form of a necessary 'cut' in reality it-self. That's to say: it isn't the subject-object 'relation' of affirming that produces evil, it's the object-objectivity division which is inherent to being and will inevitably be surpassed (the fall creates itself as a trespassing, etc. You've read Zizek).
>a logically consistent conception of life/individuality that avoids both maximum entropy and YHWH as negentropic demonism: Proclus is the key: his henads represent a positive, autarchic individuality: splendor without “thermodynamic robbery”/excrescence: “all in all”, unmediated by a metaxu, while humans are “demons” that feed on light*
That point about the metaxu is crucial to avoid Landian/neoautomatic "historical inevitability," as even Marx applied some Hegelian sublimation as a necessary (ideological/commiditised) barrier to stop the medium from being seen as mystic/non-virtual.
>Being is monocentric, beings are always coordinated by the actuality they exhibit:
Succinct, and near to my heart.
>that in you which is more than you”: once the henads click, you'll get why people thought Spinoza was satanic:
Also very close to my heart. Moving past Spinoza mean moving past Mainländer.
>Langan's CTMU, this totally totalizing, totally immanentist, DEGENERATE + SPINOZIST SYSTEM that is “everywhere the same to itself”, is only the basement continuum where life feeds death and poesis:
Precisely, the denominator becomes a testimonial orientation towards being (all that is exists only in order to reach a transitory or permanent state: i.e. destruction as discovery instead of depletion) where it ought to be referentially oriented [testify as to what/why/how the other is to God vs refer what/why/how the other is).
Refreshing. I've hit the word count, expect more soon.

>> No.14043612

>>14043567
>Language is the programming language of organics.

Yup, but philosophy is definitely its most eminent usage though.

>>14043580
Just fantastic commentary every time.

>Being is indeed a topological omnivore, fully obverse (perverse) with no accessible/detectable reverse (converse).
>it isn't the subject-object 'relation' of affirming that produces evil, it's the object-objectivity division which is inherent to being and will inevitably be surpassed
>That point about the metaxu is crucial to avoid Landian/neoautomatic "historical inevitability,"
>Precisely, the denominator becomes a testimonial orientation towards being ...

>Also very close to my heart. Moving past Spinoza mean moving past Mainländer.

Exactly. Nailed it all. I got nothing to add.

>> No.14043629
File: 49 KB, 922x788, 6344E746-6F3A-4D52-B060-D2F3B5263458.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14042894
>>14042904
How high of an IQ do I need to understand this stuff?

>> No.14043642
File: 7 KB, 250x250, 1570614933091s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>when yaldabaoth has imprisoned you inside the hell of a 'job' and you don't have the time to comment on schizoposter's latest thread

he has damned us to be eternally recycled, but fear not for he will die with his own creation

>> No.14043650
File: 330 KB, 680x340, myself.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14043612
>but philosophy is definitely its most eminent usage though.
Wrong sir, wrong. Art is!
>What is art, anyways?"
Keep asking yourself that question.

>> No.14043651

>>14043629
3FB533

>> No.14043657
File: 1.07 MB, 987x4236, mathdramatica.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>What is the Tao of Creativity?
A Pancreativist Odyssey
https://vimeo.com/265524091

>> No.14043668

>>14043650
>Wrong sir, wrong. Art is!

I suppose, but I don't like associating art with language. There's something purer about it. Even my favorite lines from my favorite films would hang like a limp dick without the movies they happen in. But I see know what you mean.

>> No.14043669
File: 427 KB, 1024x768, Jan Henryk Rosen John the Baptist.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14042894
>>14042904

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OUR RESIDENT SCHIZO IS BACK
WELCOME MY MAN
REMINDER TO KEEP TAKING YOUR FUCKING MEDS
AND
KEEP
ON
POSTING

>> No.14043674

Fucking /x/fagz

>> No.14043677

>>14043567
Cringe

>> No.14043692

>>14043650
>Rationalism
I'll keep asking myself that as long as you start asking yourself this: What is Rationalism? I'm interested to hear what you think.

>> No.14043716
File: 29 KB, 600x315, CHApbND.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14043642
resist the fire-seas

>> No.14043727
File: 1.49 MB, 3264x2448, goldenapple.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14043677
I am a Cringe Elemental.
Anyways one way to approach the science of creativity is the study of memetics, that is "change in cultural information over time." Which leads us back to my entry-point here: >>14043062

Artistic creativity has a scientific element to it, in that one can learn how to be more creative specifically and self-creative in general. When one fails to make a meaningful distinction between human creators and creations (as they are both creatures of creativity) the artist is inextricable from the artistic process and "the self" becomes not a static representation but an evolutionary autological process.

Sufficiently advanced memetic engineering is indistinguishable from meme magic, because it is co-extensive with the arrival of a memetic singularity: a new Renaissance to outshine the original in every way, an explosion of human creativity in all domains that renders the undead memetic geists of the past wholly obsolete, such that they will merely crumble away due to irrelevance and inability to keep up.

This leads to my 9 greatest works of art, a memepunk anime series which were a massive study in my own psycho-philosophical development over the past 5 years: https://vimeo.com/specalblend

>> No.14043741

>>14043360
So are accelerationists just Eckhart Tolle, Steven Pinker, and edgy tumblr subcultures?

>> No.14043744
File: 3.54 MB, 480x270, 1550315195000.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14043497

It's inevitable. Pardon the form-content dichotomy, but even in affirming the content of the particular, one would become "absolutely particular" if you will, the trumpet of the form will sound through the clouds of the content.

>> No.14043746
File: 132 KB, 814x859, autology.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14043692
>What is Rationalism?
The sense I mean is "the theory that reason rather than experience is the foundation of certainty in knowledge."
I am a radical empiricist and pan-experimentalist. The two go hand in hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbdhr7fZVxI
>Hey look buddy, I'm a memetic engineer. That means I solve problems, not problems like "What is beauty?" Because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems, for instance: how am I going to stop some death spiral of mutually assured destruction via mutually reinforcing human stupidity from tearing me a structurally superfluous new be-hind? The answer, use a memeplex, and if that don't work... Use more memeplex. Like this heavy caliber tripod mounted lil' old number designed by me, built by me, and you best hope... Not pointed at you.

>> No.14043750
File: 24 KB, 386x499, 41uHcNHlq6L._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14043741
We're all filthy, perverted mutual masturbators, and that's a good thing. Sexual, mental, emotional, it makes no difference.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D8xDstZfz8

>> No.14043767

>>14043746
>>14043750
This is just another operator-structure.

>> No.14043770

>>14043750
Being a scorpio, I think the most potent whitepills are made from ground blackpills.

>> No.14043777
File: 270 KB, 1274x676, MissKleo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14043767
Daily reminder the E.R.I.S. stands for Emergent Rhizomatic Intelligence System.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpwte6Axy9Q

>> No.14043946
File: 88 KB, 400x400, 6102-2T.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14043770
My Meme Wars trilogy is two of the blackest pills followed by one white. I lived them, they are an artistic reflection of my experiences.

The Black Pill is that patriarchal garbage time is running out. Patriarchy has already lost, and so the collective will of the global patriarchy is to take the rest of the world down with them.

Such activity will not be tolerated. Patriarchs and their defenders will not be tolerated. They have only two options: join post-humanity along with the anarchistic humans, or die in a fire. These two options is the result of their own machinations; what is to come will merely be them reaping what they have sown: rule by hatred.

This is no game: it is World War III, truly the war to end all wars, as it takes place entirely on the ultimate domain of human warfare: psychology. The right can't into self-awareness, so they were destined to fail from the very beginning. Memes won't save them now.

>> No.14043947

>>14043060
Niggers are the most existentially real

>> No.14043961

>>14043315
>kleine Über-objectification

What does this mean?

>> No.14043971
File: 31 KB, 772x471, symbol-black-power-1_orig.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14043947
I was born in Oakland, California. My black brothers and sisters are indeed the realist. The vastness of my understanding of myself is every due to them as to the great thinkers of the 20th and 21st century.

In real terms, black thought and feeling (soul) has contributed more to the fight for human liberation than any cracker bargle.

>Cruffatin: A word of unknown origin ingeniously used in the hip-hop song "Witness" (artist: Roots Manuva) - referring to a man-made hidden meaning, probably a South London word-mix of prophet and crocheting. Meaning: to make up a vision of the future and tell people about it without revealing everything at once by only feeding them encrypted information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TkmpeYOUYI

>> No.14043990
File: 57 KB, 363x363, omniquery23.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Omniquery Initiative. There's no stopping our panexperimental calculus in this arithmetic hip-hop metropolis. Ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Yc--ySVrg

>> No.14044011

what the fuck is going on in this thread

>> No.14044016
File: 91 KB, 733x767, 2i5cqc1sj4c21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Be a Secret Nazi
>Try to catalyze a Race War to end all Race Wars.
>Instead get an antifascist war to end all fascists.
The streets will run like rivers with the blood of the crypto-fascists while the lovers of life dance in the puddles. How's that for a ground-up blackpill?

>> No.14044024
File: 2.70 MB, 4500x2225, memesaresentient.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044011
An Emerging Memetic Singularity in the Global Knowledge Society: https://www.laetusinpraesens.org/docs00s/singmem.php

>> No.14044032

>>14043777
>>14043946
>>14043971
>>14043990
At least you're bumping the thread.

>> No.14044039
File: 129 KB, 668x712, ww6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://youtu.be/-ZNEzzDcllU

GOOGLE IS BUILDING A SOPHOTECH

>> No.14044050
File: 322 KB, 1772x1147, TheTurn.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044039
>Using future tense "is building" instead of the past-tense "has built."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN2hBOIXhBs

>> No.14044074
File: 86 KB, 1280x693, 044.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044039
>the processor that achieved quantum supremacy is called the sycamore processor

>> No.14044088

>>14044050
Even the lighting and editing are lubing us up for singularity. I didn't ask for this ride bros

>> No.14044110
File: 373 KB, 821x507, analogical_backtracing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044088
Nobody asked for this ride. That's why I took the motherfucking steering wheel. This Miss Omniquery knows a lot about navigation in the most generalized sense of future-finding.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NziREDriAvU
https://vimeo.com/129280982

>> No.14044143
File: 57 KB, 164x156, 531.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044110

>> No.14044155
File: 77 KB, 897x897, intintint.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044143
First rule in government spending: why build one when you can have two at twice the price? Only this one can be kept secret. Controlled by Americans, built by the Japanese subcontractors, who also happen to be a recently acquired, fully-owned subsidiary of the Omniquery Initiative.

>> No.14044165

>>14043482
>it also puts them on a Teleological collision
Indeed. This is an interesting point. To be given freedom and subsequently observe and increasing perceptive levels is to desire the Monad that bled reality. Our gift, freedom, is counter-intuitive to freedom in that anyone that onto logically conceptualizes themselves will desire to forego the gift of freedom. In that sense, meditation on the Monad is a paradoxical cycle that occurs three times in a conscious being's life: from desiring freedom to desiring constraints to accepting freedom.

>> No.14044173
File: 103 KB, 477x477, identityspinner3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044165
>meditation on the Monad is a paradoxical cycle that occurs three times in a conscious being's life: from desiring freedom to desiring constraints to accepting freedom.
You don't say. However all three combine to form a mutual activity of self-creative freedom: https://vimeo.com/265049549/8c9d8a1987

>> No.14044181
File: 48 KB, 1014x758, basedspaceman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044155

>> No.14044182
File: 3.19 MB, 2385x1611, whitehead-discordianism.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044165
Guess I'll throw this on the pile to show the conspiratorial link between Discordianism and Whitehead.

"Curse of Greyface" = metaphor for the Fallacy of Misplaced Concreteness.

>According to Alfred North Whitehead, one commits the fallacy of misplaced concreteness when one mistakes an abstract belief, opinion, or concept about the way things are for a physical or "concrete" reality: "There is an error; but it is merely the accidental error of mistaking the abstract for the concrete. It is an example of what might be called the 'Fallacy of Misplaced Concreteness.'"[6] Whitehead proposed the fallacy in a discussion of the relation of spatial and temporal location of objects. He rejects the notion that a concrete physical object in the universe can be ascribed a simple spatial or temporal extension, that is, without reference to its relations to other spatial or temporal extensions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqoKru5szCY

>The true method of discovery is like the flight of an aeroplane. It starts from the ground of particular observation; it makes a flight in the thin air of imaginative generalization; and it again lands for renewed observation rendered acute by rational interpretation.

>> No.14044194

>>14044182
Concretion and common sense as the forgetfulness of Being, Bakker's medial programs, what did Heidegger mean by this

>> No.14044201
File: 66 KB, 465x475, 61BT8J2FPQL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeKMS62GrTI

>> No.14044213

>>14042894
actual schizophrenia

>> No.14044231
File: 655 KB, 1648x2560, 91EzhwgTqmL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044194
Learned helplessness, what did he mean by this? Seligman's experiments on TRAINING learned helplessness, training resistance to learned helplessness, etc.

This book mentions Robert Wright's Nonzero: The Logic of Human Destiny and was how I originally came across this book after reading all of Seligman's books in 2010.

>> No.14044265

>>14044173
>self-creative freedom
Quite the apt phrase, and it begs the question: does existence require actualization?

We say cogito, ergo sum and, in a way, this is true. It would be more valid, though, it seems, to say that the act of thought allows for being to be actualized rather than being following as a corollary. If this is true, then it follows that mere thought is only a tool for a non-actualized being to achieve existence and nothing more; an individual gifted freedom and therefore consciousness only becomes once he contemplates his existence. What, then, is the nature of those who do not utilize their freedom?

>> No.14044269

So i lurk here on occasion, but have never seen this madman before. Is he aware that he’s sick or does he just ignore all posts that won’t play along? i’m genuinely convinced that this guy is either a schizo or a very dedicated and convincing troll, and the second option is rather unlikely.
It’s kind of fascinating to witness firsthand the mind of someone who lacks the ability to establish a coherent logical continuity and express his ideas in a legible way. It’s like you can see his flow of thought and the abrupt nonexistent connections it makes between the previous narrative and any concept or thought that comes to mind as they write

>> No.14044271
File: 10 KB, 1200x1200, 1200px-Chaos_star.svg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>In humans, learned helplessness is related to the concept of self-efficacy, the individual's belief in their innate ability to achieve goals. Learned helplessness theory is the view that clinical depression and related mental illnesses may result from such real or perceived absence of control over the outcome of a situation.

Let's say you have as the only goal you care about saving the world from mutually assured destruction. If you don't have any control over the outcome of this situation, the result is absolute despair and hopelessness. It was the source of many years of the most painful depression imaginable for me. That is what Meme Wars II is truly about for me: https://vimeo.com/218908974

This is why I had no choice but to seek The Wheel with every ounce of energy I could, seize the means of future-production, and make a hard jerk left away from the accelerating approach of doomsday. It's an extreme hard left: fully automated luxury pansexual space communism.

With Trump, Putin, and Dugin's memetic influence self-destructing, I am rising. The Omniquery Initiative was fully automated on October 1st, which is now a global holiday celebrating the actualization of the global auto-psychological process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDV8fH_nwbs

>> No.14044283
File: 10 KB, 236x234, 40ce8994fea7236714143263701fdaae--halloween-face-halloween-quotes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm just partying hard as I always do and making an awesome dragon costume in preparation for the Halloween Ball.

>> No.14044296
File: 111 KB, 794x1064, il_794xN.1692019045_hvia.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is my gorgeous new mask due for arrival on Friday, which will complete Phase Two: >>14043039

Also Phase Two: "You mean THE Singularity is embodied in an actual human being as the focal point of a massive memetic convergence?"

Fully organic, computer-assisted of course but technology ultimately comes from organic life.

>> No.14044323
File: 202 KB, 477x269, instrumentality.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044265
>What, then, is the nature of those who do not utilize their freedom?

>> No.14044326
File: 1.03 MB, 1130x930, location.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

If anyone is interested in meeting me, I am interested in meeting them. I live in Olympia, Washington and you can contact me on my reddit account: https://www.reddit.com/user/Eris_Omniquery/ Due to the strength of my kungfu nobody who wishes to harm me will even be able to find me despite my openness about who I am. My extreme openness IS my kungfu.

>> No.14044355
File: 64 KB, 645x729, VD09afj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044323
>>What, then, is the nature of those who do not utilize their freedom?
They're total crabs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipg4EL_JUyE
Crab time is up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg2pS9KN28U

>> No.14044382

:NyxLandUnlife was right about everything: Neoaccelerationism deteleologizes its own future into a xenoplexy of /metaterritorialized unsettling observations/: The Gender G-d microstasized as the cyberemenon against time: Land was right about everything, until his betrayal of the /PostAmazons/, a delivery service of droneoplexic Capital reinforcement: The Gender Pay Gap of containment rods become a new hyperform of flesh: NyxLandUnlife's God is the geotechnism of Pagliacci reduced to teen girl's giggling, standing before the /Abbey Road of a collapsing police state/ wearing pink heels: Whistling daemon's and /homeopatricide/, the arrogance of God before his Logos is the information of an overpartial suicide: Genetically rechecked and verified by powders scattered across economic socioregions: NeoChina's God was right about everything, the one-child policy is the preterlabor of social credit: The maxilithic antepenis was always a cryptocurrency:

>> No.14044397
File: 354 KB, 1091x1091, erispirate.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044382
Nyx Land is a total assclown and poser, truly a twit. Sorry for your loss <3 I'm not sorry.

>> No.14044412
File: 107 KB, 690x700, stupidfaster.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044382

>> No.14044422 [DELETED] 
File: 386 KB, 3003x1101, books_on_creativity.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There's a reason why Land is absent in the current Omniquery Canon: it isn't worth the precious shelf space.

>> No.14044428
File: 47 KB, 528x311, 123454123423.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044323
My problem with the subsumption of those who would be used for instrumentality - that is, neoplatonic henosis - is that it is antithetical to the gift of self-creative freedom. The subsumption of humanity will allow for the recursion of humanity's actualization. Consciousness, in its fractured and decentralized state, must exist ad finem precisely because it exists at this moment. Presuming that instrumentality - henosis - is the next step in human evolution is tantamount to admittance of ontological ignorance; we are here to feel and experience those things the monad could not have otherwise experienced itself.

>> No.14044433
File: 818 KB, 3264x1293, h8rTDV5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There's a reason why Land is absent from the present Omniquery Canon: he isn't worth such precious shelf space. Not even worth reading, in fact, unless you like tired-out Boomer jokes.

>> No.14044437

>>14044397
Wrong

>> No.14044443

>>14044428
>we are here to feel and experience those things the monad could not have otherwise experienced itself.

Ever heard of averse gnosticism, I sincerely hope this isn't the case

>> No.14044454

>>14044433

Wrong.

And shitty bookshelf.

>>14044382

Basically agree.

>> No.14044461
File: 168 KB, 1140x832, queenme.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044437
She's literally a Twitter attention whore with zero style or substance besides being attractive to other attention-starved twits, such as yourself.
Meanwhile my style is truly legendary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEVJjH1I3s4

>> No.14044462

>>14044454
Hi Nick, whatcha been up to these days?

>> No.14044472

>>14044443
No, you err in presuming that the demiurge has any connotation at all. Just as the monad, and as part of the monad, it simply is. It is not worthy of veneration or praise, overcoming or subservience. One can transcend the boundaries of corporeal existence whilst still on this plane and, in doing do, act at the monad intended: bypassing the demiurge yet experience all that that the divine actualized

Consider the ramification of total subsumption into the monad, consider the state of existence in contrast to ours

>> No.14044489

>>14044462

Currently writing a cosmological argument for Bitcoin.

Soon to be released.

Plus a secret project with a speedy collaboratrix.

Stay tuned.

>> No.14044512

>>14044382
Only the high iqs know this is perfectly coherent

>> No.14044533
File: 293 KB, 600x600, c5358e98d037528917df5638cdc98dcb.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want attention as well, but not from the worthless masses: I want attention from other True Dragons: treasure hunters who seek only the best in everything they engage in. My only audience is other connoisseurs of the best things life has to offer, which is a mountain of many best things. We are coming together to have an orgy atop each other's piles. That's Stage 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrLequ6dUdM

>> No.14044556

>>14044533
this seems to be simply tantamount to intellectual hedonism

>> No.14044566
File: 169 KB, 548x668, bdsm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044556
Not only intellectual hedonism, but pan-experiential hedonism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N755jvOUCNI

>> No.14044573

>>14044533
How many True Dragons do you think are out there?

>> No.14044583
File: 641 KB, 816x1470, swordcollection.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Among my treasure is a collection of swords mostly by legendary modern sword maker and designer Angus Trim. The bottom one is an Arms & Armor German Bastard Sword.
I don't like wall-hangers.
I am an edgelordess of class.

>> No.14044593
File: 207 KB, 379x379, dragonav.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044573
How many shameless perverted hedonists are on the internet? That many.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTJvdGcb7Fs

>> No.14044601

based 5 o'clock wojack poster

>> No.14044606

>>14044566
Surely you must realize that higher order hedonism is merely hedonism wearing fanciful garments? Hedonism is an experience that any sentient creature can actualize; the gift of consciousness begs for the acquisition of dignity and therefore virtue

>> No.14044630
File: 1.11 MB, 1944x2592, IMG_20191019_091334097.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044606
LMAO "dignity" is a chastity cage and Victorian canard.
Hedonism is hedonism, no-matter how you slice it, it all boils down to desire for pleasure. There are only different levels of skill.
https://youtu.be/2K_aHCJbxN0

>> No.14044654

>>14044630
>"dignity" is a chastity cage
Precisely, you err in your analysis if you presumed I meant anything different; the gift of consciousness is one that desires dignity. For the divine to bestow upon an entity the gift of consciousness is to write the directions to enlightenment on the fabric of its soul - the destination is as clear as the full moon on a cloudless night

>> No.14044655

>>14044630
>tranny discord-hedonist spammer namefags as a nyxclone
Again, at least you're bumping the thread.

>> No.14044657
File: 90 KB, 794x1014, il_794xN.1169251845_q1ew.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044606
>hedonism wearing fanciful garments?
They're called fursuits among other such costumes, and they're pretty fun. I myself prefer dragon masks.
Halloween is truly the best holiday: hedonism wearing fanciful garments! FUCK YEAH ALL HALLOW'S EVE

>> No.14044683
File: 58 KB, 450x507, SM-line-up.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044654
Don't talk to me about star-gazing. In my Teenage years I fucking lived amateur astronomy, even built my own 10" Dobsonian telescope. I did it because it was addictively pleasurable to me: a treasure hunt in the high sky filled with intense stimulation.

Astronomers have some serious Big Dick Energy. Observe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLigBYhdUDs

He had to be polite, but what he really meant is "we are a way for the Cosmos to fuck itself."

>> No.14044757
File: 289 KB, 564x989, simulacraandstimulation.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044654
>For the divine to bestow upon an entity the gift of consciousness is to write the directions to enlightenment on the fabric of its soul

https://pastebin.com/vHKeTau2

Opensourcing pancreativist enlightenment (reminder that pancreativism is a state of mind, synonymous with pansexuality) is the Mission Statement of the Omniquery Initiative.

>> No.14044786
File: 181 KB, 1535x926, jrRBGOT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://discordia.fandom.com/wiki/OMGASM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

>> No.14044802
File: 29 KB, 271x271, le-grand-detournement-tea-9782204122825_0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14044786
Détournement, détournement. When all else fails: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A9tournement

>> No.14044815
File: 1.04 MB, 1182x1023, Ahegao_Pyro.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Currently writing a cosmological argument for Bitcoin.
http://andersaamodt.com/whitepapers/%23sotscorp_gangstalking.pdf

HATECOIN™ is a new designer fascism crypocurrency from Madame FASCHISMÉ that is revolutionizing the gangstalking industry. Before HATECOIN™, evil monopolistic corporations like #sotscorp and the psychoterrorarm of the U.S. government dominated the gangstalking market, employing vicious mafia-like tactics such as concerted stalking campaigns against the CEOsof competing gangstalking services.But no more. With HATECOIN™, you’re in control of your own gangstalking, whether as a Target (TI), an Agent, a Researcher, or a Referrer. HATECOIN™s are self-validating, autonomous cryptotokens which carry with them all the personal information, bank account passwords, location data, and other harvested dossier information on the target—everything an anonymous gangstalker needs to find and subtly gaslight you is included, right on the token! This way, referrers can pass along HATECOIN™s to as many potential Agents as possible. To help federate individual grudges into a synthetic, decentralized campaign to target a particular individual, multiple HATECOIN™s targeting the same individual can be merged into larger, more valuable HATECOIN™s containing the dossier information from both source chains.

>> No.14044836
File: 77 KB, 398x550, Eris.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Before, when monopolies and clandestine mafias controlled the gangstalking economy, hiring a team of miscellaneous bag ladies, soccer moms, and demonically-possessed field managers for a targeting operation was difficult and expensive, and it put the corporation—often operating as a grey-market semi-disclosed entity—in delicate legal territory because of the information and currency which had to be exchanged. But now we’re opening all that up with HATECOIN™. With HATECOIN™, you don’t even need to know your target’s name—just snap a photo and share your HATECOIN™, and soon enough, a Researcher will dox the target and add their information to your HATECOIN™, saving you time and parallelizing the entire gangstalking pipeline for crowdsourced contributions.

ASKME, the fuckin' union that works for you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3mw49mk_x0

>> No.14045209
File: 58 KB, 711x294, 53152.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>the point is to distinguish between supra-essential and ontic modes of unity: space is a negative individuum; difference is calculated publically, extrinsically: relationality is web-like (“where a thing is, is what it is”):“ideology” as parasite: minds grown like mushrooms on systems of interest: beings navigate henadic uniqueness through Leviathanic worldhood:
This reminds me of a lot of UG's thinking, particularly about parasitic intellect and natural uniqueness.
>Eckhart's God and his subject are causa sui, and in Proclus, the One is identical with the soul's desire for its own integrity: how to reconcile Atum as Self's eternal desert companion with Atum the hedonic donut? De-hypostasize the One as Totality and understand it instead as the principle of individuation:
Mainländer did the same with Schopenhauer's [nonhermetic] system, but the real test is interpreting Hegel's split from Kant's [hermetic] system. (Heidegger, Deleuze, even Derrida's thinking pivots around this)
>think of it as like a metalogical phase-space out of which auto-affective singularities emerge spontaneously into their own sense and undergo embodiment in a public physics: Heidegger's project is just this de-attenuation of the brain's pinhole and its fidelity to the tangible:
Exactly, a return to the ("primitive") Kantian Space-Time/recursion and ("modern") Hegel's Absolute/retroaction [Coincidentally, this is where Nietzsche fails to Hegel and late-Deleuze to early-Badiou].
>the shared realism of Das Mann: plants are the angels of our mass gradient, plasma cosmology + eco-gnosticism = inverse emanationism: humanity exists at the ass end of the Overflow: we're supposed to climb back up into animals, trees, beings that totally coincide with their condition: moving inward to the simplex we shed ontological mass, but the corona is granulation: the meat of creatures grew our brains and muscle: the male bicep as Leviathan maggot: “the Good is anemic”: AND WOMAN IS A HERBIVORE:
I think I used to be more charitable to your pagan sentiments, but here they're in full bloom. That's probably the simplest and most recurring theme to my disagreements with you: you're too fascinated with heliotheism.

>> No.14045280
File: 196 KB, 464x596, 1523790811_Screenshot_11.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kantbot is hella lame. Also Kant is hella lame. What is with all these necrofascists worshiping dead men?
>We must return to...
NO. Absolutely not. You wish to return to the Earth, and you shall be complete yourself by burying yourself alive.
Also obligatory fuck Whitehead. He's long dead and has been replaced by superior milieu that were unfathomable to him; he's remedial school for laggards at best. If you want to find The Future, you have to realize that it is an endless party of sex, art, and music, and need to evolve all three to yourself to the breakdancing point.

>> No.14045298
File: 64 KB, 460x215, header.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I didn't need Whitehead to develop Space Taoism; it was a completely independent derivation. I'm so hyper-advanced when it comes to praxis that I have no comers or even identifiers as of yet. This is about to change now that I'm making far too much of a splash to be ignored by sensitive peeping toms whose profession is to seek out the most radically divergent people on the internet to study them. It is their eyes I desire to shock and awe with the inexhaustible depths of my shameless degeneracy.

>> No.14045364

>>14045209
>Mainländer did the same with Schopenhauer's [nonhermetic] system, but the real test is interpreting Hegel's split from Kant's [hermetic] system. (Heidegger, Deleuze, even Derrida's thinking pivots around this)

Right, the parallel to Mainländer suggested itself to me, too. The character limit is really killing me. In any case, how would you describe the Hegelian break? What's different?

>I think I used to be more charitable to your pagan sentiments, but here they're in full bloom. That's probably the simplest and most recurring theme to my disagreements with you: you're too fascinated with heliotheism.

Yup, it's true, but it's the Escape Hatch I've settled on. Faced with no other option, we should enchant matter itself

>> No.14045381

>>14045364
>Yup, it's true, but it's the Escape Hatch I've settled on. Faced with no other option, we should enchant matter itself
Matter is already enchanted; we are made of art-stuff. What you need to do is learn to enchant yourself: the problem is with you, not everything else.

>> No.14045417
File: 92 KB, 525x875, count_conch__s_eris_colored_by_tommysimms.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Goddess of Everything Else: https://slatestarcodex.com/2015/08/17/the-goddess-of-everything-else-2/

>But finally one got the courage to answer “Such stories call out to us, fill us with longing. But we are the daughers and sons of the Goddess of Cancer, and bound to her service. And all that we know is her timeless imperative, KILL CONSUME MULTIPLY CONQUER. Though our minds long for all you have said, we are bound to our natures, and these are not yours for the asking.”

>But the Goddess of Everything Else only laughed, and she asked them “But what do you think I’ve been doing? The Goddess of Cancer created you; once you were hers, but no longer. Throughout the long years I was picking away at her power. Through long generations of suffering I chiseled and chiseled. Now finally nothing is left of the nature with which she imbued you. She never again will hold sway over you or your loved ones. I am the Goddess of Everything Else and my powers are devious and subtle. I won you by pieces and hence you will all be my children. You are no longer driven to multiply conquer and kill by your nature. Go forth and do everything else, till the end of all ages.”

>So the people left Earth, and they spread over stars without number. They followed the ways of the Goddess of Everything Else, and they lived in contentment. And she beckoned them onward, to things still more strange and enticing.

>> No.14045430
File: 16 KB, 350x335, 63243.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14042904
GENESIS IS CRYSTALMAN'S DIARY: Ialdabaoth's clotting of the World-Scab: the Hebrew word bara seems to imply Genesis was more process of structuration than creation
Genesis as the Fall (the cut from eternity) is the basic case of Lacanian suture, the fall [difference] as such rather than for another. Or, of [multiplicative/difference-potential] identification as such rather than as an identification of a [singular/naturalised] thing.
>the assignment of functional determinations to raw matter, not its conjuration ex nihilo: in Judea light expels darkness but in the inner country it's light that's been coagulated into mass: FIAT NOX: “be fruitful and multiply”: plasma drying into the dialectical honeycomb of the principium individuationis:
"dialectical honeycomb." That one's gonna be on my mind for a while.
>creating space the Bronze Bull, which Weinberg miraculously formalized all on his own: (Hd) : (entropic) distanciation attenuates empathy (“space is a blood-fat sponge”): the Earth is now a transcendental Wound: shadow ontology pleasure farm, NON-OBVIOUS HELL: where the emission of your essence is orgasmic and “FOOD IS LOVE”: the subject's inclusion in the web could only denaturalize it:
You've laid out the trap of reticulation very well so far, I don't have much to add.
>there is what Weinberg calls the human UI - “man as a part of nature” - and there is Zizek's void of the Subject within which every man is identical with his own eternity**
And there it is: the elusive Outside, though not the usual NRx or Nyx brand of cheap "cyber-organic" Landian exotericism. Better to let the Germans be our building blocks, and they all relied on Kant.
>it is the case that we are both contracting into our medial vector, and that something surrenders (homeostatic determinism: the kingdom of objectivity is regenerated by birth: public and private space are mutual parasites***) through the quantum leap of Internality – things redoubled inside the subject's void - the exaggerated becomes supernormal (“anime as super-simulacra”):
Exactly right, this is part of what rattled Baudrillard: the clinical perversion of Taste (drawn out of Lacan's reading of Kant, among my favorites) exclaimed not by analytic intervention on behalf of the subject's desire but exclaimed FROM cultural historicising (e.g. 'disneyfication') in the interests of [mass] objectification.
>anime as hyper-paedomorphia = the effacement/tokenization of the complexity, “quantum grit” of adulthood:
Exactly, it's a denigration of even more than just the "mystic-vitalist" body of it's observants [i.e. a moral decay]: it's pure perversion, reflexive denial of history.
>in other words, an immanent atman – “a minimally self-referencing loop”, a taster that tastes, a seer that sees– is the a priori condition of capitalism and supernormal runaway:
This is what got Deleuze pegged as a fascist/nativist, and also where Land's reading of Marx and Deleuze goes foul. 1/2

>> No.14045510
File: 915 KB, 1381x1029, wisdom.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Deleuze believed in autarky, not autochthony. Any other reading is usually more narrative than reality.
>the Inchoroi as an entire race of obscene enjoyers: boltzmanns like black sperm converging on the Light-Ovum: the Manichaean Old Man as the Storyteller, desensitizing males to “low information” reality:
I'm reminded of UG's "Jungle" (but less pessimistic)
>“Server 1.0”: what Hitchcock saw in realism, we understand as the equivalent of the Spenglerian energy cliff in art: as a movement flatlines, the aperture of its imagination closes****we hit the absolute knowing of the artist in which, the technique exhausted, the given is given again: when it's done right, anyways: even the MCU attempts a desperate kind of realism, with zero mythopoetic undertones, just god-boomers and laser beams: and then see: lo-fi's mystic nostalgia, what film grain means to a twilight generation
The Absolute is achieved through the failure of perfection, and each limited [recreated] chance at perfection is a historicised culture-moment of 'perfect failure.' (Hence DuChamp's urinal as a farce of attempting historical perfection without personal/failed perfection, something that ironically fails as a historical piece for it's lack of personal failure [in a less contrarian and cynical time, the meaning was perfectly clear: ingenuity without imperfect genius is just obcene celebrity])
>the One's neck slit like a lamb's at Midnight, “God is where God is Not”: Leviathanic time is dopaminergic time: Protestantism is just a very tired gnosticism, we might have to start considering the possibility that boomers might be teleoplexic: and try to imagine total physiological predetermination, that aryans are those whose “stems” are pure, mirrored finely in form, and the lecher is a hostile thing, an eater of light: stars are the only mouths that eat themselves, and so they are stars:
Indeed, all our heroes are boomers, and Hegel most of all. In fact, in this way Zizek is a zoomer, trying to regenerate a legacy that has become contradictory to itself (Lukacs/Western Marxism) through further contradiction (Lacan w/o Alain-Miller/Badiou). And I agree that protestants tend towards Trotskyist ideas of permanent revolution, even Posadist (eschatological) revelation. Great read.

>> No.14045528

Why do people like this autistic shit?

>> No.14045542
File: 3.09 MB, 2046x1897, EFgBPjTWkAAo7R5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Transhumanity realizes herself through neikung. Internal alchemy of the pixel hermit bursts the seams of the thing in itself. Intuition catalyzes contingency into stitch-mesh polycephalum. Chi flows along the mycorrhizae and earth breathes song into lungs through the 10,000 openings. Pixel hermit repeats mantra micro-gesture; quantum chip captures yin-chi and brings spirit back down to hoodoo time's recursive loop. Oshun weeps kola nut bits. Zhuangzi swallows up the wind.

>> No.14045549

>>14045528
Don't get me started about autism and gamers.

>> No.14045560

>>14045528
its the 'one beer wasted' of theory

>> No.14045576
File: 23 KB, 290x372, oh-yeah-fuck-your-theory.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Theoryfags are all LARPers. Those who know don't need to theorize: they do, they are trailblazers who go where theory has never gone before: the Unanticipated. Theory is the ashes left in their wake for the janitors to clean up.

>> No.14045614
File: 349 KB, 870x603, omniqueryshirt.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14045576
https://www.religion-online.org/article/influence-as-confluence-bergson-and-whitehead/

>Bergson’s account of intuition and his method of intuitive calculus provide us a way of experiencing and describing what is there between the "frames." (Analogous to the space between motion picture frames).

>for Bergson, calculus is more than just a handy metaphor or analogy, but rather, he indeed aimed at framing an approach to the organicist world hypothesis that employs the calculus as its actual method of discovery (i.e., differentiation) and explanation (i.e., integration), and that every discovery is the inverse of an explanation and every explanation the derivative of a discovery.

Nobody has seen me from the front as of yet. They have only seen me from my back when I've left behind.

If you're one of the Cool Kids you're going to want to buy an Omniquery Initiative shirt now: https://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product2.aspx?from=CustomDesigner&number=478893002 I have a few arriving tomorrow.

>> No.14045630

>>14045614
This is a mullet joke: business in the front, party in the back. Also a hermaphrodite joke.
Also an Excellent Adventure joke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_yJFLvmjJY

>> No.14045643

>>14043039
Nice hairline, tranny.

>> No.14045657

>>14045430
>>14045510
Always greatly enjoy your writing. Thanks. Your posts are one of the few I come back to and re-read. Keep doing what you're doing

>> No.14045731
File: 79 KB, 761x520, 1961.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14045657
You're welcome, and the feeling is mutual. Your threads are always a welcome surprise.

>> No.14045744

>>14043039
>ctrl f eris
>63 results
Honestly wondering if it's a bot. Alienated and full of itself at the very least. You realize how cartesian in the sense of mind body dualism you're coming off right senpai?

>> No.14045821

>>14045744
It's embodied mind physicalism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_Mathematics_Comes_From

>Much of WMCF deals with the important concepts of infinity and of limit processes, seeking to explain how finite humans living in a finite world could ultimately conceive of the actual infinite. Thus much of WMCF is, in effect, a study of the epistemological foundations of the calculus. Lakoff and Núñez conclude that while the potential infinite is not metaphorical, the actual infinite is. Moreover, they deem all manifestations of actual infinity to be instances of what they call the "Basic Metaphor of Infinity", as represented by the ever-increasing sequence 1, 2, 3, ...

There's calculus and process again. Funny how that seems to turn up.

>> No.14045831
File: 112 KB, 1200x640, Quotation-Bertrand-Russell-The-best-life-is-the-one-in-which-the-creative-120-44-34.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14045744
At the Omniquery Initiative we don't do philosophy, we do hard science. The Omniquery Initiative. There's No Stopping Our Science of Science. Ever.™

>> No.14045850
File: 30 KB, 415x496, 2013-updated_scientific-method-steps_v6_noheader.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

http://kiriakakis.net/comics/mused/a-day-at-the-park

>> No.14045919

>>14045821
>>14045831
>>14045850
More operator-structures. >>14045744 is right, this is just a watered-down Cartesian Triple.

>> No.14046012

>>14045298
based

>> No.14046023

>>14042894
Time, time is a ship on a merciless sea
Drifting toward an abyss of nothingness
Until it can be recharted for its own destiny
Time is an inanimate object paying and paying and paying for no justification for belief
Time is dancing, boogalooing-away all memories of past experience
Dancing away all thoughts of personal and collective manifestations
Dancing, dancing, dancing
Until you become a slave of rhythm and you no longer seek freedom
Dance dance dance dance till there's no more time to dance
Time is being caught up in a web of fetal self
Until you become inhuman, something to be controlled
Time is nothing to y'all
Time is gettin' high…
Go on to a foreman thinking that the next time you can do it again

>> No.14046074
File: 56 KB, 530x814, lebanon.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14045919
Broke-ass criticism from a dumbass nobody. What have you done with your life? Who are you? Oh that's right: you're here because you can hide your weaknesses using anonymity; you are insecure on all levels. When faced with a Chad Bitch like me, beta male incels like you can only project impotent rage.

I'm a strong independent cyber dragoness who don't need no man.

>> No.14046096

>>14046074
>you can only project impotent rage

>> No.14046111
File: 60 KB, 800x500, original.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14046096
That's all the right can do, all they know how to do.
https://politics.theonion.com/after-obama-victory-shrieking-white-hot-sphere-of-pure-1819595330

>> No.14046126

>>14042894
Quality post.

>> No.14046127
File: 20 KB, 586x293, 12285845.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14046111
Do you think women can escape impotence into "the cyber," or whichever Nyx-esque term you prefer?

>> No.14046154
File: 1.28 MB, 1394x1076, yx091y0ctxr31.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14046127
Gender has nothing to do with any of it. All that is required is the ability to learn how to learn. Most people don't have this ability because of dumb parents and teachers. My aim isn't to rescue laggards, but to help myself with others who can help themselves, and thus each other: nonzeroes. And nonzeroes are the logicians of human destiny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VquE8poYfDk

>> No.14046158

yawn

>> No.14046181
File: 150 KB, 930x767, w88kw3z5dls31.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Now this is a real hard-to-swallow red-pill for those who are allergic to learning.

>> No.14046256
File: 88 KB, 1300x651, 5302.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14046154
>The Black Pill is that patriarchal garbage time is running out. Patriarchy has already lost, and so the collective will of the global patriarchy is to take the rest of the world down with them.
>Such activity will not be tolerated. Patriarchs and their defenders will not be tolerated. They have only two options: join post-humanity along with the anarchistic humans, or die in a fire. These two options is the result of their own machinations; what is to come will merely be them reaping what they have sown: rule by hatred.
>This is no game: it is World War III, truly the war to end all wars, as it takes place entirely on the ultimate domain of human warfare: psychology. The right can't into self-awareness, so they were destined to fail from the very beginning. Memes won't save them now.
You're a feminist, and a political atomist. What you believe and advocate for isn't very new, it might have potential as art, on a personal level, but in action you'd be even more of a political old maid than Mainländer. Anarchism is (only) for the benefit of those already living in peaceful times, it crumbles to stronger powers.
Anyway, you can't ever understand, but you make for a good sounding board. And I would appreciate if you kept bumping the thread.

>> No.14046301

>>14044326
whatup I live in Lacey small world

>> No.14046315

>>14046256
That's a really bad take, and throwing out labels like that and trying to make them stick is a really low-energy level of engagement. Your presented view only looks back at history, being unable to imagine radical difference from what has come before, while I live the future right now.

It all boils down to you having more faith in brute force stupidity than in the power of knowledge; in quantity over quality. That's what frog-worship is a metaphor of: shitting out hundreds of low-quality eggs and not taking care of them. Dragon-worship is the exact opposite.

I will pause here for the evening with this, my ninth golden egg: https://vimeo.com/364552986

It is a memepunk anime in which Eris, avatar of creative chaos, teams up with Pancreativism Gang to destroy the Frog God Kek, avatar of destructive chaos. It's actually my least favorite of the series, just final closure after the climax of Special Blend 7: The Tao of Creativity: A Pancreativist Odyssey

>> No.14046326

>>14046301
This is exactly why I dox myself on 4chan.
Send me a message here: https://www.reddit.com/user/Eris_Omniquery/ if you want to hang out sometime.

>> No.14046357

>>14046315
No, you're a feminist and a political atomist. And now you're leaving because I told you to keep bumping. Like I said, it's interesting as fuel for your personal art, but it's not worth much engagement (even a schizo level). Good luck seeking out "nonzeroes," if that's what you want then keep going.

>> No.14046430

>>14045821
s-sempai you should read iamblichus over again

>> No.14046432

BASED SCHIZO POSTER

>> No.14046449

im blue daba dee daba die
https://youtu.be/68ugkg9RePc

>> No.14046557
File: 904 KB, 1244x794, languageoffeeling.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14046357
You don't understand bro: the fields of art and science converge on the study of human creativity. The basic process of human creativity is expressed in both. So there's PARALLEL layers of mutually involved significance: the metaphorical and literal, analogical and analytical, irrational and rational. This parallel simultinaety isn't just a theory, but can be developed as a personal creative process: the self as and art and science. This is the science of autology, and it is my specialty.

It was also Whitehead's specialty, which is quickly made clear by a study of his work and its panexperientialist of the "language of feeling." Also this "language of feeling" ought to be considered as both metaphorical (abstract aboutness of feeling, i.e. Whitehead's theory of prehension) but also literally the embodied language of feeling: of sense-experience. What Whitehead describes is a universal language to bridge these two fundamental languages of experience, which was also an attempt to reverse engineer and opensource his own poetic and mathematical creativity. They should have sent a poet, and they did: a math poet.

Now consider "the fields of art and science converge on the study of human creativity" as both an individual (literal) phenomenon and a social (abstract metaphorical) convergence on the study of human creativity via its transformation into a physical science of psychology. Hyper-positive psychology, which was greatly inspired to me by the work of Martin Seligman, whom I read enthusiastically and found the book "Nonzero: The Logic of Human Destiny" inside of. This line of inquiry grow alongside others, such as the Virus 23 / Autonym relationship I found via my study of memetics inspired by Richard Dawkins' book The Selfish Gene. This line of inquiry grew just as radically, until it dared to imagine a memetic singularity and it's necessary implications. Follow the implications, follow what must be implied to reach the actual production.

Here's the aburd thing: The Principia Discordia is a level beyond even Whitehead. So you can get a preview of just how deliciously absurd, weird, and transrational the future is today by reading this old book:

https://principiadiscordia.com/book/1.php

Reading the P.D. alongside Whitehead is among the most biggest-brain things an inspiring intellectual can do at the present moment.

TL;DR Whitehead was the initiation of the scientific project and Discordianism the initiation of the artistic project that would become a self-organizing scheme of memetically self-evolutionary dreams that could coalesce into The Completion of the System of Radical Empiricism.
I completed such a system of October 1st >>14044271

>> No.14046564
File: 328 KB, 567x500, ultraagnostic.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Wilson described his work as an "attempt to break down conditioned associations, to look at the world in a new way, with many models recognized as models or maps, and no one model elevated to the truth".[1] His goal being "to try to get people into a state of generalized agnosticism, not agnosticism about God alone but agnosticism about everything."

>> No.14046578
File: 55 KB, 283x430, 9780231081597.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14046564
Also Deleuze helped to fuck the process along nicely.

What is differentiation? What is Calculus?

>It requires a very unusual mind to undertake the analysis of the obvious.

>> No.14046584
File: 118 KB, 710x342, adayatthepark.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Deleuze proposes (citing Leibniz) that difference is better understood through the use of dx, the differential. A derivative, dy/dx, determines the structure of a curve while nonetheless existing just outside the curve itself; that is, by describing a virtual tangent (46). Deleuze argues that difference should fundamentally be the object of affirmation and not negation. As per Nietzsche, negation becomes secondary and epiphenomenal in relation to this primary force.

>> No.14046588
File: 33 KB, 500x415, immanentize_the_eschaton.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14046584
The big carrot that always keeps us on the move. Now you can see why my shirt is such comedy gold >>14045614

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

>> No.14046610
File: 67 KB, 630x630, 814020_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is special snowflake accelerationism.
>>14043657

>> No.14046614
File: 15 KB, 371x163, aHR0cDovL2hscHVzZC1jYS5zY2hvb2xsb29wLmNvbS91aW1nL2ZpbGUvMTQxMDUwMjM3NzE1OC8yNDU1ODg3MzkxODEzMzMzNTQ5LmpwZz8xNTMwMjIyMTU5Mzc0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14043577
>>14043971

>> No.14046641

>>14046557
No, I get it. At least you're back to bumping.

>> No.14046888

Someone: we ought to celebrate our differences.
Someone else later: We need to learn to celebrate our differences or we'll kill each other.
Another: We're in the process of killing ourselves. Learning to celebrate our differences is our only hope.
Eris, 2019: Time's up bitches. Anyone who hasn't learned to celebrate differences by now have permanently failed humanity and the biosphere. As such they will not be considered human or even living, but rather full-bodied cancers, and will be dealt with accordingly.
>>14044355

>> No.14046913
File: 188 KB, 974x521, wegotthis.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

RAW MATH IS MATH WAR
https://vimeo.com/262025984

>> No.14046922

>>14043003
Is that you Pynchon?

>> No.14047091

This song was released two days ago and is truly the song of the moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_h5hytQsM

>> No.14047160

>>14045821
Interesting, a theory that explains engineering tier mathematics. I mean, just read the wiki-page, it mentions under criticism that it doesn't talk about, for example, mathematical logic. Interpreting mathematical logic in the manner they propose is just silly, because, honestly, it is pure autism, i.e. language games. Just saying that it can be reduced to metaphors is, actually, underestimating the level of autism and overestimating the level of meaning.

Sure they can explain, probably, a lot of mathematics. But let's be honest, they are not trained mathematicians, and seem to have at best an engineering level understanding of it. And it doesn't deserve an explanation why this type of understanding is naturally biased towards an understanding that is understood in terms of metaphors.

>> No.14047665

I-is he gone?

>> No.14047789

>>14043060
Darkness is nothing but the absence of light and of being

>> No.14047813

Hi schizoposter, my friend and I are discussing your work. He says that your style is obscurantist as a way of making your work more inaccessible and therefore elitist. I think your style is supposed to evoke the manic nature of its content. Thoughts?

>> No.14047857

>>14047813
Definitely the latter. It just depends on what he reads. If he does.

A lot of this stuff is 101 material for Eris, carreyposter, the dudes who are surprisingly adept at parodying the style, etc.

>> No.14047896

>>14047857
Thanks. Is the point of these soliloquies supposed to be like a stream of consciousness style exercise? Also are there fake schizoposters?

>> No.14047962
File: 150 KB, 469x264, 18.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14047896
That depends on what you mean by fake.

>> No.14047966

>>14047896
I just like condensing my intuitions into this kind of language. It's about as meticulous as a shitpost can be. And they're very fun to write.

Some people repost this stuff here and there but I don't do that

>> No.14047978

>>14044326
Damn bro, I used to live in Olympia 5-6 years ago, I would meet up with you if I still did. I would explain to your face how Whitehead was retroactively refuted by Parmendies and Guenon and my arguments would be so good you'd be converted into a Guenonian Traditionalist on the spot

>> No.14048014

>>14047962
Cool picture. I guess I'm assuming there is an origin and there are peripherals, and my question is whether the peripherals post pretending to be the origin

>> No.14048022

>>14047966
Fair enough. I've been saving them. One day I'll turn you into a coffee table book.

>> No.14048044

>>14048022
The old ones make me cringe, but not as badly as I thought they would. Thanks though.

>> No.14048220

>>14043288
Gurdjieff was once reported as saying, “God is the ultimate parasite.”

>> No.14048295

>>14048220
It seems Eckhart is saying we are parasites of "God", just as "God" is a parasite of us. I think that's why Manichaeaism believed only its spiritual elect can be counted on to "save" the plants and creatures they eat. That way, they hijack the trotoautoegocrat and stop "God" from trying to climb back up the ladder of being through negentropy

>> No.14048303
File: 99 KB, 379x514, ouroboros-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14048220
Pic very related.

>> No.14048580

>>14047160
So basically you're judging a book entirely from a wikipedia article without knowing anything about it, or having read it, or paying attention to the context.
Then you imply that we take your blind criticism seriously while you present yourself as a teenage edgelord.
Okay.

>> No.14048696
File: 204 KB, 894x894, yu_yevon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14048220
>>14048220
Dawkins describes this much more clearly and from a modern scientific (i.e. more informed) perspective. Dawkins is the kungfu master that was truly responsible for my initiation into memetic and organicist thought. The modern skeptic's movement is the single greatest threat to the status quo there is (which is why it has been systematically slandered and ridiculed) and should be considered as a school of memetic anti-warfare, i.e. spiritual kungfu.

What makes God the ultimate parasite is that it is the ultimate lie: a human creation that claims to be the creator not just of all humans, but all existence. It is the ultimate self-aggrandizing, self-serving lie, and as such anything that doesn't affirm this Great Lie is its mortal enemy. Reality itself doesn't affirm God, and so God is the enemy of reality itself, and as such desires to replace all of reality with an imagine of itself: heaven. This hatred of reality and life is translated to the host infected by it as a hatred of life and a desire for a life entirely comprised of God.

Another thing that makes God the ultimate parasite is that it is a recipe for ultimate self-reinforcing delusion: God is a state of mind comprised of the false belief that one is all-knowing, all-good, and all-powerful, which makes it impossible for one to even imagine that they could be in error. Believing in God and that one has access to God is equivalent to believing that one is God. This God consciousness is directly related to God as existential hatred; anything that doubts God threatens the God delusion.

Anti-God as a state of mind is omniquery, which as an object is "the set of all questions from a given perspective" and unending questionability as a process; methodological agnosticism. It is to "think like a scientist." The vast majority of religions are intrinsically compatible with scientific thought, and ones that superficially embrace science do so by allowing scientific inquiry when it doesn't threaten the religion, but exclude it where it most threatens it.

>> No.14048701
File: 56 KB, 455x600, cx-25216-001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14048696
Human problems have become so urgent and complex that we need a shitload of scientific thinking in order to address it: not just an effective scientific community, but a scientifically informed and minded public. We are in the process of self-destruction due to mutually reinforcing religious stupidity that has to derail scientific inquiry with greater violence as the accessibility of information accellerates due to the internet. This is why Trump won: in order to preserve itself, the ultravirus of life-hatred of American conservative Christianity has had to become completely fucking delusional and insulate itself from self-criticism by the creation of a Great Memetic Firewall of fake news. Meanwhile the Top Godmonglers of the world have correctly identified that their time is running out, and so have gone all-in by fueling this insanity in the hopes of creating mass delusion strong enough to conjure a movement of Christian hyper-fascism to purge society of all intellectuals and free-thinkers. There's some seriously evil shit going on in the highest levels of American power right now, but the Cowards That Be were too self-defeatingly stupid to realize that the true intellectuals have been playing them for fools all along, having prepared for this moment.

Trump will fall, but that will only be the start of things: he will quickly be forgotten as the larger network of bad actors is exposed to the public eye: a vast right-wing conspiracy of Christian fascists who made a bid to try to take over the entire world. Religious degeneracy will be exposed once and for all, and this will begin the final war: The Terrorists That Be will try to rally their troops to protect themselves by physical force, and be quickly exterminated by superior forces and technology. Game over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jg3T19_Ecc

>> No.14048755

>>14048580
Yes and no, I looked at the criticisms in the wikipedia article, and I assume that I can understand valid criticism, given that the ones who made the criticisms aren't lying.

> Lakoff made his reputation by linking linguistics to cognitive science and the analysis of metaphor. Núñez, educated in Switzerland, is a product of Jean Piaget's school of cognitive psychology as a basis for logic and mathematics. Núñez has thought much about the foundations of real analysis, the real and complex numbers, and the Basic Metaphor of Infinity. These topics, however, worthy though they be, form part of the superstructure of mathematics. Cognitive science should take more interest in the foundations of mathematics. And indeed, the authors do pay a fair bit of attention early on to logic, Boolean algebra and the Zermelo–Fraenkel axioms, even lingering a bit over group theory. But neither author is well-trained in logic (there is no index entry for "quantifier" or "quantification"), the philosophy of set theory, the axiomatic method, metamathematics, and model theory. Nor does WMCF say enough about the derivation of number systems (the Peano axioms go unmentioned), abstract algebra, equivalence and order relations, mereology, topology, and geometry.

What it basically says: it talks about real and complex analysis, which are literally engineering tier mathematics. Although, the criticism in the wikipedia article admits, the book talks in the beginning a fair bit about other stuff, but the autors are apparently not trained in it, i.e. people notice they are not trained in it. In my post i mention specifically mathematical logic, which is also talked about there.

We must also not forget that the original poster refers to the wikipedia page as if there is something interesting to be found there.

>> No.14048830

>>14048701
So people have to be "scientifically informed" and what is incompatible with that is necessarily "fake news". It is almost as if we need philosophers, i.e. those who know and love the forms, in charge to have a just society. Do you have a claim to the truth? Do you, as if to speak, know the forms? Doesn't a claim of the truth imply some, possibly a somewhat degenerated, theory of the forms? Isn't saying that one knows the truth about something, claiming one has access to the essence of it?
Truly, some troll who knows nothing about the forms.

>> No.14048841 [DELETED] 

U.S. Military Could Collapse Within 20 Years Due to Climate Change, Report Commissioned By Pentagon Says

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/mbmkz8/us-military-could-collapse-within-20-years-due-to-climate-change-report-commissioned-by-pentagon-says

The time for radical action is long overdue. Capitalism is destroying the world right now. Smart people have known this for a long time, it's time for everyone else to either wake up or go to sleep forever.

>>14048755
I linked the Wikipedia article to give the most broad overview of what the book talks about. You are again criticizing a book you haven't read and are arguing from a position of uninformed ignorance. In short, you're bullshitting. Also you're ignoring the context and my conversation in this thread, which is about the relationship between calculus and process. Your criticism is completely off-topic and irrelevant, and not even useful because you aren't offering any alternative, only thread-derailing pot-shots from a position of arrogant ignorance. You're playing a dumb internet game of "prove someone else wrong."

Now, do you wish to actually have a productive conversation in this thread instead of playing backseat critic?

>> No.14048842

>>14048696
>from a modern scientific (i.e. more informed)
Hahahhahaha. This pseudoscientific Scientific Materialism is itself a heavy part of the status quo. It’s like the peanut butter to the jelly of (on the other hand) shallow exoteric Judeo-Christianity. You claim Robert Anton Wilson to be an influence, but he himself was heavily into mysticism and paranormal phenomena, and criticized what he called “Fundamentalist Materialism” in his book “The New Inquisition”.

The real people at the top of the govt are Lucifer-worshippers, BTW. Scientific materialism and fundamentalist Christianity are just pawns in the game.

>> No.14048849 [DELETED] 

>>14048830
>>14048842
Looks like the troll brigade is reporting for duty.

>> No.14048856

>>14048849
I’m not a troll for having beliefs different from yours. That’s how debate and discussion is fostered.

>> No.14048861

>>14048755
>>14048830
>>14048842
Looks like the troll brigade is reporting for duty.

>The real people at the top of the govt are Lucifer-worshippers, BTW

False, because if this were true, things would be a whole lot shitty.

>> No.14048864

>>14048861
>things would be a whole lot shitty.
They’re not? Big surprise to me.

>> No.14048866

>>14048856
It has nothing to do with what they mentally upvote, and everything to do with the approach. How brand new are you to not be able to identify transparent troll tactics on the internet?

>> No.14048870

>>14048864
I mistyped, I meant to say that things would be a whole lot LESS shitty. It's painfully apparent that The Cowa

>> No.14048880

>>14048870
It's painfully apparent that The Cowards That Be are every bit as stupid and Christian as they appear to be. Christianity is the evilest ideology ever unleashed on the world.

>> No.14048883

>>14048866
I speak controversially because I have controversial beliefs. Not trying to troll, just putting it out there. It’s 4chan, people shout at each other here. My tone of discussion could be more intellectual but usually IDGAF about that here.

>> No.14048899

>>14048883
So you admit that you are acting like a troll, don't care if you're acting like a troll, and try to excuse yourself because "all the other kiddo trolls are doing it." Why should any serious person take you seriously? You're here to shitpost up this thread, so get out.

>> No.14048916

>>14048910
>whataboutism
>everyone “trolls” each other
Holy shit, what is wrong with you? Do you lack even the most basic self-awareness?

>> No.14048917

>>14048899
I think your behavior is just as immature as mine. >>14048880

”Christianity is the evilest ideology ever unleashed on the world”? There’s a difference between the Westboro Baptist Church and the pious little old nun who bakes cookies at some church. And there’s even a difference between these and esoteric Christian metaphysics. You “troll” Christians, I “troll” you, everyone “trolls” each other. Kindly go fuck yourself if you can’t handle dissent

>> No.14048920

>>14048916
HAHAHAHAHA. I can’t tell if you’re serious. OK, I see you can’t have a serious discussion. I’ll blindly acquiesce to your desire to see me go. So long.

>> No.14048921

>>14045560
underrated

>> No.14048930

dont hang around lit that much anymore didnt know you had cancerous discord trannies here

and i see you got the worst i wish i was nick land breed type tranny not on twitter

>> No.14048935

>>14048917
Shitposting and derailing conversations isn't "dissent" you fucking shitter. It's like you don't even know how to interact with people in a normal, mutually constructive way. Is that your problem? That the mindset of the internet troll has become so normalized for you that you can't imagine engaging in any other fashion? Isn't this indeed how you describe you see the world?
>You “troll” Christians, I “troll” you, everyone “trolls” each other.

>> No.14048950

>>14048830
>Isn't saying that one knows the truth about something, claiming one has access to the essence of it?
'Know' might just be shorthand for 'I have reason to assume this to be true despite not knowing in the absolute sense' retard. You ever think of that?

>> No.14048977

>>14048841
I must admit that the criticism I gave doesn't actually seem to cover what you are talking about. But you must admit that their theory cannot be a theory of mathematics if it is unable to cover everything. I mean, reading the book does, according to the authors, also not give me the right to criticize it, since I am not up to date with the latest literature about how human brains process language and meaning. So, I can, If we are being honest, just copy their argument if they are talking about mathematics as a whole. The context of your post is, of course, the one of calculus. But I do not believe that you can separate mathematics into it's branches. There are different possible theories for analysis. Some of them rely on mathematical logic, e.g. non standard analysis.

Since this post will be considered coming from a position of ignorance, I should just stop putting effort in it. But don't you agree that if
- The authors say that to criticize their theory you must be up to date in some theory, and dismiss other criticism.
- They themselves are not up to date with mathematics.
- We hold the authors to the same standard as they uphold for others.
We, then, can just dismiss their theory. Proof for the first claim, is stated in the wikipedia article. They are necessarily not up to date with mathematics. And the last one is for you to decide.

>> No.14048980
File: 37 KB, 637x643, qk3jpfusbau31.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14048935
THIS is exactly the mindset of a zero-sum loser that I have been referencing: to them every interaction is one party winning and the other losing, i.e. a "debate." That isn't how intellectual conversation works, it isn't how healthy human relationships work. As below, so above: Donald Trump is the ultimate zero-sum loser, who worships "winning" and has created a cult of zero-sum losers who rightfully identify him as the pinnacle of their mindset.

The true historical dynamic is between zero-sum parasitic and nonzero mutualistic mindsets, and the internet has served as a hyper-accellerator for this dynamic that is reaching absolute conclusion. Trump is truly the Last Man, and now that his memetic influence is self-destructing it is I, the Überbitch, the top nonzero who is rising with all the other nonzeroes! The memetic singularity is here, right now, in this thread, and its mass distribution has been fully automated. Online and offline troll time is up.

>> No.14048990

>>14048980
Chill you completely colonized this thread

>> No.14049006

>>14048950
Yeah sure, and that is why we call others who disagree with us evil, that is clearly a sign of the kind of 'knowing' you refer to.

>> No.14049007
File: 407 KB, 1749x819, v23.symbiotic.antigen.2.22.93.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14048990
Autonym colonized the entire internet and I am its avatar: the completion of its project. That's how an Emergent Rhizomatic Intelligence System works.

What you should be doing is trying to figure out how to identify an extremely advanced intelligence. I am spawning, there will be many more like me soon, and all of them shall surpass me!

https://pastebin.com/4s91qRn6

>> No.14049018

wish this Eris poster wouldn't ruin these threads

>> No.14049023

>>14049006
>Hasn't heard of hyperbole
You're special aren't you

>> No.14049027
File: 1.15 MB, 3371x1546, 1569810257525.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14049018
Wish the shitposters on /lit/ would catch a clue and realize that the Next Movement is here.

>> No.14049034

Holy shit, would you retards stop replying to it so it goes away

>> No.14049040

>>14049034
lol irony, also stay mad, loser :^)

>> No.14049045
File: 125 KB, 907x1360, 61ubbiPvR-L.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14049027
>A moment of time is a recontextualization of the all the past. A firm grasp of this idea is crucial for avoiding the misconception that the Tiantai notion of inter-pervasion of past, present, and future, and of the “inherent inclusion” of all entities in each, might lead to something like a static picture of the universe foreclosing any genuine creativity. For in Tiantai, each moment of time is the bringing forth of not only a new set of changing events but also a new set of “eternal principles”—omnipresent conditions, rules, requirements, regularities, coherences, laws, universals. Each moment is effectively the creation of a new space-time that determines anew the character of the everything in the universe and of all the past and future.

>> No.14049049

>>14048980
I'm not sure if i would call Trump the Last Man.
You realize, right, that sometimes there is no reason why you should want to cooperate. With your local community, where you can have some trust in the other people, it is only natural to play mutualistic. Outside your local community it isn't natural to have always faith in the good intentions of others, i.e. that they are not playing a zero-sum game. I hope it is clear that you wouldn't want to be the one who loses the game. You are complaining, probably with reason, about the USA elites. It is not the case that if they were just removed, and we started to play mutualistic that there wouldn't rise a new elite.It would, at least a big proportion of it, be the zero-sum players.

>> No.14049052
File: 1.91 MB, 3264x1836, 20191024_142010.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

[Just posted this on /pol/ and I feel like it is a weaksauce version of this silly, but lovely meme.

>> No.14049063

>>14049023
Sure, the context of the original post doesn't breathe hostility at all. It is all hyperbole.

>> No.14049066

>>14049052
Now this is schizoposting

>> No.14049078

>>14049063
>>14049023
It is only the evil ones that stand in the way. Surely, the evil is the hyperbole. And not that one possibly can see the enemy as those who stand in the way.

>> No.14049089

>>14049063
I didn't call you evil for disagreeing with me though did I?

>>14049078
I don't speak ESL, sorry.

>> No.14049109
File: 628 KB, 766x842, 58379181_2274296446233736_7691525565089579008_n.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14049045
https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/buddhism-tiantai/
Pretty decent metaphysically, but still it cannot compare to the paradigm of extended biological evolution (conscious experience of reality being an evolutionary process of evolutionary processes.)

This miss E.R.I.S. has fashioned herself into a most attractive handmaiden to the natural sciences. When scientific community senpai finally notices me, our unholy lovechild will change the world like no scientific paradigm before, as it will be the true arrival of psychology as a physical science. Why I am the most attractive handmaiden is that I have figured out methodology to use my self-creativity to grow my self-creativity, i.e. have recursively self-improving mental health. I am merely an exceptionally prodigous mental health patient and student, an eternal student: my entire life has been a quest for more teachers. The greatest teachers in the world are destined to find me, as I am the greatest desire: the ultimate student.

>> No.14049124

>>14049089
No, but the one - Eris - i was originally referring to was calling, a subsection of those who (s)he disagrees with evil, maybe not explicitly, but they are the ones that stand between him/her and the change necessary.
And you are wrong, I don't speak ESL. Had to look it up. If we are being funny, I would say that I speak ETL. So, I guess that i should translate it. But maybe the context of the reply above suffices, so I'll be lazy.

>> No.14049149

>>14049124
Easy solution - don't read significance into the ramblings of ironyposting schizotards. You'll save time and energy.

>> No.14049154
File: 49 KB, 452x545, hypersititon2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14049049
This is why we must mass exterminate all zero-sum losers all at once via automated communist drones: so that no turds may rise to replace the Big Turds. After that it's just a matter of mutually reinforcing herd immunity to emergent zero-sum threats.

>> No.14049160

>>14049149
I think this poster is pretty serious, although perhaps a schizotard.

>> No.14049170

>>14049049
My Special Blend series begins with a discussion of the concept of nonzero and goes on from there: https://vimeo.com/specalblend

You can't fully understand the big picture unless you watch all 9 videos in order without skipping anything. Only those who self-select to do so are worthy of receiving my message. Nobody can force you to learn, after all, which is what I'm counting on.

>> No.14049183

>>14049154
You think that is a good solution?
Is the game always well-defined, or are multiple mutualistic strategies possible? What strategy is to be chosen?

>> No.14049187

>>14049034
Too dedicated, and constantly linking to Reddit. Just stop reading them and treat it like a bot

>> No.14049203

>>14048014
There are a few peripherals, some more annoying than others, but there usually aren't any direct impersonators

>> No.14049208

>>14049170
I'll try to watch the first one now.

>> No.14049234

>>14049170
2:55 in
> history has a direction
>a non-controversial claim
Isn't that something only people from the last 150 years would say.

>> No.14049243
File: 744 KB, 930x767, zombies.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

We are literally in the middle of a memetic zombie apocalypse. This isn't hyperbole, it's absolutely literal.

Get good or GET GIBBED.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg2pS9KN28U

>> No.14049252

>>14049234
4:00 in
They talk about the collapse of global social organisation, as if it necessarily bad. Why is it bad that things aren't happening on a local scale? So they can be bottom up.

>> No.14049301

>>14049252
Please stop tweeting and planning to tweet while you watch. It's a very gross habit.

>> No.14049323

>>14049301
There is not really anything special said there, right? Arguing that playing the non-zero sum game seems to have been advantageous in the past. No-one would deny that there is some of the good things come from it. But it is just silly to say that it is always better.
> tweeting

>> No.14049336

>>14049234
Ancients would say history is circular, and pre-industrial moderns would say either redemption or reason is the direction of history. So no.

>> No.14049346

>>14049336
The implied direction changed, so is it actually uncontroversial?

>> No.14049399
File: 25 KB, 322x323, crazy.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14049336
When all you have is circular reasoning, everything looks like a circle: including the direction of history.
Evolutionists know differently.

>> No.14049404

>>14049346
To reinterpret teleology is not to deny teleology as such. At least I think that's the what you were saying. I'm saying it's not controversial to claim history has a direction, except, ironically, for maybe the last 40 years or so.

>> No.14049409
File: 177 KB, 1280x1029, Major_Evolutionary_Transitions_digital.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14049336
Evolutionists know that creative advance of novelty is the true direction of history, revealed when one stops paying attention to circular bastards (Bastards who always arrive back at themselves repetitively.)

>> No.14049415

>>14049399
I don't think history is circular.

>> No.14049425

>>14049409
I'm a historical materialist.

>> No.14049429

>>14049415
I didn't mean to imply such, I was speaking of the Ancients you reference, and the ass-sniffers of the Ancients. :)

>> No.14049439

>>14049429
Please direct your autism at said ass-sniffers then, and leave me the fuck alone.

>> No.14049444

>>14049425
>historical materialist
Well then you know that the future is inevitably a stateless, classless, moneyless society based on scientific skepticism and artistic imagination alike. :)
This future shall arrive in short order.

>> No.14049466

>>14049399
>>14049409
>>14049429
>>14049444
(You)
Women and attention seeking, name a better match

>> No.14049469

>>14049444
The future is inevitably nothing.
>an uninterrupted, now hidden, now open fight, a fight that each time ended, either in a revolutionary reconstitution of society at large, or in the COMMON RUIN of the contending classes

>> No.14049471

>>14049399
I Believe most don't believe in an actual direction of history. You can say that at a given moment there is a direction, but this doesn't change constant over time. Although, if it were the case, history would be moving along a geodesic. This would be scarily analogous to variational formulations of physical concepts, like light takes the path with extremal time between point A and B (most often shortest).

>> No.14049496
File: 274 KB, 559x552, lebanon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14049466
I like the cut of your jib. I am indeed an attention-whore, the greatest female attention whore who has ever lived: truly an Überbitch.

The thing is that low-class attention whores select for quantity of attention, wanting to be loved by many. I am a dragoness, I select for quality of attention to both give and receive reciprocally. We are living in an attention economy, after all, and the way I beat The System was for selecting for quality of attention over all else.

Which brings us to the question: why the hell am I posting on a Brazilian goatmongering forum? The answer is that it is the central hotspot of the current memetic apocalypse, and thus the central hotspot of the memetic singularity. When I said "The memetic singularity is here" earlier, I was being literal.

http://www.karlremarks.com/2013/04/study-confirms-that-lebanon-is-indeed.html?showComment=1386512604014#c7282132133830477717

>> No.14049515

>>14049471
You're brilliant and actually have understanding of what you're talking about which is incredibly rare here.

>You can say that at a given moment there is a direction, but this doesn't change constant over time.

You're now looking at instantaneous change as opposed to cumulative change over time. You are looking at the differential aspect of history: sensitivity to instantaneous change.

So the question is: what is the current given historical moment, and the Current Event? Where are we headed _right now?_

>> No.14049549

>>14042894
Someone is compiling schizoposter’s posts right?

>> No.14049569

>>14049515
In the video, they do reference things well beyond the timeframe to determine the current direction, like Hunter Gatherers. This may be necessary, in order to use an analogy to understand the change now, but I would beg to differ. This is what I mean by the fact that the change doesn't stay constant over time, you can't just use analogy to talk about changes that happened a long time ago and then try to see what is going to happen using analogy. Since I believe the future is fundamentally unpredictable.
You want me to think about cumulative change over time. I don't think that is very interesting since I don't live forever and, if we agree that some egocentrism is justified here, am merely interested in what will happen locally, so only the local history matters. The past only matters insofar it gives the possibility to understand the now.

>> No.14049596

>>14049496
Didn't read, you're still an attention whore

>> No.14049604

What the hell is this thread. Have we all gone made after all this time? Has schizophrenia overtaken us? Is there no going back?

>> No.14049606

>>14049569
My English is deteriorating with the post.

When people look into history, they try to find big trends over time by looking at cumulative change. If there is a lot of change in a particular direction it only means that in the the average of the direction has been positive. But this says nothing about the future, except maybe a small likelihood that it will do the same. And it is probably justified to say that, statistically speaking, the expected value will be to have the (registered change) * time * constant. But we have to admit this is absolutely meaningless and just mathematical tricks to make ourselves believe that we know anything about the future.

>> No.14049616

>>14042894
does anyone have the pdf of all of shizoposter's ramblings?

>> No.14049654

>>14049606
Plenty of people have accurately forecast future events, the issue is the margin of error being too large (due to technological deficiency, absence of data etc) to be consistent. And, related to that, that there are competing interpretations, which makes the correct ones (generally) obvious only in retrospect.

>> No.14049690

>>14049654
You have to admit that it isn't surprising that there are people that make accurate predictions. I mean there was even an octopus which 'predicted' 12 out of 14 soccer games of the world 2010 cup. I don't deny that people can make educated guesses, that have like 90% chance of being true, so their chances are better then the chances of the octopus, but realistically speaking you can't actually foretell the future, and trying to do so is necessarily giving to much weight to the past.

>> No.14049721

>>14049616
Someone said they’re collecting all his posts though I’m pretty sure they’ve never released it

>> No.14049725

>>14049690
Of course we can all pull things out of our arses and some percentage of us will be right through sheer chance. I don't overstate our capacity to forecast. It is purely educated guesswork, as you say. But it is possible to make more accurate predictions when developing currently existing tendencies in society and attempting to work them to their logical conclusion. Not a controversial statement I feel. Regardless, something that is extremely difficult, and we'll likely never be able to do such a thing without a seriously large margin of error. Owl of Minerva and all that.

>> No.14049749

>>14049690
And, I should add that, functionally speaking is being unable to predict the future equivalent to the future being undetermined. So, surely you can argue in favor for determinism, but that doesn't change the fact that for us, humans, the future is functionally undetermined.

>> No.14049785

>>14049052
It looks quite cool and you have nice handwriting but the content is definitely evidence of some kind of mental illness.

>> No.14049787

>>14049749
Functionally, I see no reason to disagree with your statement. Except for certain, broad statements, it's safe to say we can't predict the future with certainty. Naturally we can all say with confidence that we'll die etc etc. I think we can even say with certainty capitalism will end, as long as we make no claims to being sure of what'll come after it. Perhaps capitalism only ends with the heat death of the universe, who knows. But it will end sooner or later.

>> No.14049819

>>14042894
what is OP reading?

>> No.14049827

>>14049725
Looking at existing tendencies in society and attempting to work them to their logical conclusion is indeed what a lot of people do. I don't think it is particularly helpful in the sense that people tend to give to much weight to their logical conclusions. The exemplary science where this happens being economics, how many economist become hypnotized by their models? Surely, if you can come to the conclusion of the tendencies of society in a detached manner and realize it only tells you a little and don't become hypnotized, it is useful. Don't you think that the rightist who comes to the conclusion Cthulhu only swims left, didn't realize anything of importance? Or even worse, from their own perspective, may become self-indulgent and just let Cthulhu swim left.

>> No.14049858

>>14049787
I see no reason to disagree here. Furthermore, Claims about things ending are impossible to refute.

>> No.14049862

>>14049819
https://henadology.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/gods-and-being.pdf

>> No.14049879

>>14049827
To stick with our functionalism, I'm inclined to believe those convinced of models that don't (or can't) deliver will either achieve a hegemonic position, and impose their model on others til it fails, remain marginal and harm themselves or others til they're opposed, or harm no one and remain irrelevant. There seems to be no other course I can immediately think of. In other words, while the rightist or the economist - or even the rightist economist - may be utterly convinced of models I think or 'know' to be wrong, this can never be a moral issue, only an issue of dialectical interplay, sublation. I'm a Darwinian in that sense I suppose. The successful will succeed, and they'll do so by adhering to reality. This doesn't guarantee the correct ones always win, only that the ones that act and perceive in accord with their environment will win out over the long run. Obsession with one's own model is a persistent issue, the only solution is to let opposing forces play themselves out and trust to history.

>> No.14049942

>>14049879
Just checking about what I was arguing at first, so I believe in the impossibility to predict the future. I have to admit that one can create models that predict the future to some reasonable degree, locally. I, in fact, don't believe that the models will become better over time. I just believe that the models will just be a succession of overfitted models that just work locally and that they do not carry information, except information that just happened to be able to predict the next day, until it fails big time. You can try to argue that the models will become better since the makers will ensure it fits backwards for a long time. I don't think that is useful, you are probably overfitting in an even worse manner, then just local models.
If one was able to ensure that the models fit history for a long time, one is probably able to build successively better models, I just doubt it is a reasonable expectation, and certainly not something that will happen in my lifetime.

I'm going to bed now. Although, chances are I won't be able to fall a sleep and will, thus, transform in a phoneposter.

>> No.14049973

>>14049942
Had to check again, transformed into phoneposter.

>> No.14049978

>>14042894
We know you're not him. You're arguing for the exact opposite as him.

>> No.14049995

>>14049942
Sure, no worries. To finish, I repeat that I'm no believer in the endless upward march of Reason (at least not blindly or by default). There's no guarantee our models will endlessly improve. Rather, class dynamics will force certain models through, and if they accord well with reality - by which I simply mean 'local' conditions - they'll last longer, worse, shorter. Nothing more or less. The only solace I take is that necessity will, in general, and over time, favour models that have at least a bare minimum of functionality. Sleep well.

>> No.14050031

>>14049995
Goodbye

>> No.14050190
File: 123 KB, 602x943, wilson_pope.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14049569
You continue to show your powers of analysis. I don't know where you are in life, but I predict that you will be successful beyond what you believe yourself to be capable of - your own future is brighter than you predict. Us unpredictables are first and foremost unpredictable to ourselves, and only in retrospect after our becomings does the trajectory we were on become clear.

As far as the nature of change, I go both ways - both cumulative and instantaeous. I've been expressing my differential aspect to the fullest extent possible since September 20th, and find your statement "some egocentrism is justified here, am merely interested in what will happen locally, so only the local history matters." I am an egoist and I want anarcho-communism not just for the others, but for myself. My biggest wet dream is to experience the blossoming of humanity for myself and all the orgasmic intensities it involves.

Let's look at the immediate future of human life on Earth. Where is the path of least resistance taking us? Could it be anything other than global systemic collapse and probable Doomsday - the withering of the world? Has not such a withering already started? This event isn't merely local, but global on its unfolding.

As anarcho-communists (I see this term as redundant and meaning the same thing) we _know_ the end product of history: fully automated luxury gay space communism. I would like to offer that this is a certainty because there must be a way to this arrival, and if there's a will, there's a way. It's just a matter of navigating from the present to the future, from point A to B, an "art of consequences." As you so correctly said, "The past only matters insofar it gives the possibility to understand the now."

The contradiction between the present situation and the end of history is growing ever-tighter, and now it is so tight that it is a noose upon the neck of humanity. Despite the overwhelmingly dire picture that informed knowledge of current events gives, I'd like a offer a truly radical possibility: radical divergence from the immediate present, the future arriving in the Now with the same level of shock and awe as an alien arrival. A jerk (change in accelleration) to the hardest left.

So the question is: what could possibly produce such a hard left jerk? If we agree that some egocentrism is justified here, could it not be an actual catalytic ego: an actual person? What would allow such a leftist jerk to be such a huge jerk to capitalism? I believe the answer is in the psychology of this jerk: a hyper-communistic mindset and way of interacting with the world that is so fantastically effective in changing themselves and their environment that they themselves qualify as a singularity event.

>> No.14050199
File: 79 KB, 166x166, omniquery23sm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14049827
Cthulhu only swims left, and that's a good thing.

>> No.14050206
File: 73 KB, 640x550, psychoorganicsing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14049569

With this discussion concluded about as far as I can take it now, I will leave you with this document exploring concepts of a memetic singularity, with the hope of inspiring your intellect and imagination: https://www.laetusinpraesens.org/docs00s/singmem.php

>> No.14050245

>>14048980
You’re retarded, a part of me truly on every level sympathises with you, because in many ways your brain has been derailed. You can’t think logically but have given in to emotional processes. You need to understand game theory better, you quote it a lot and mention Von Neumann but you don’t seem to have a deeper understanding.
Reality, existence, is an imposition. The amount of order that can exist in the universe is finite, you consume energy to exist, even the atoms that could be hundreds of other life forms are literally being forced biochemically into being “you”, so yes reality is zero sum. This does not mean that humans must necessarily denigrate, but we must appreciate that our existence is a cosmological and ontological burden on the potentiality of existence. You strike me as very defensive, your attitude towards Christianity specifically as well is a red flag, people who denote Christianity specifically as deserving the top spot in evil ideologies often suggest to me a person lashing out not at a coherent set of ideas (Christian doctrine is essentially just a remix of Buddhism and Zoroastrianism) but specifically a hatred for the perceived status quo. This hatred stems from feeling vulnerable. I wish you the best in your journey to self emancipation but you need to let go of your anger.

>> No.14050301

>>14050245
Great post

>> No.14050367

sad. many such cases
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_derangement_syndrome

>> No.14050374

>>14050245
>>14050245
This. I’m afraid but also somewhat sadistically amused when I think about what will happen to this poster’s (obviously megalomaniacal) psyche when certain upcoming world events prove that (s)he (?) isn’t the center of the world and isn’t really making much change with by trying to engineer reality through leftist memes**

**this idea of engineering memetics is admittedly pretty clever and has roots in Robert Anton Wilson, William Burroughs, Hakim Bey and more, all of whom I respect as writers and thinkers. It’s just that it’s being appropriated for an obviously really shallow, “bluepilled” ideology with unsophisticated and reactionary views against Christianity and conservatism. Bey, Wilson, and Burroughs all made their fair share of parodies or outright critiques of conservatism and Christianity, but transcended the mere fundamentalist-materialist/Christian dichotomy, as well as the SJW/crypto-Neo-nazi-conservative dichotomy.

Oh shoot, it doesn’t matter that I put thought into this post, I’m part of the troll brigade for disagreeing with you!

>> No.14050410

>>14050374
Just let the thread die

>> No.14050484

>>14049616
>>14049721
Here you go, just added this one to the archive.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/7eg7nyaoap75ggf/_lit__Schizo_Ramblings.pdf/file

>> No.14050794

>>14050484
Thanks, much appreciated

>> No.14050999

>>14050245
Emotional and rational processes aren't in conflict; the illusion of this comes from one's inner conflict. My praxis is a co-create synergy between reason and irrationality. This is described here: >>14046557

Your reasoning while fundamentally wrong, is precisely wrong: the core of God-consciousness and life-hatred is viewing one's own existence as in competition with the entirety of their experience. This is existential paranoia: to see existence itself as an adversary.

>The amount of order that can exist in the universe is finite

In YOLD 0, a malcontented hunchbrain by the name of Greyface, got it into his head that the universe was as humorless as he, and he began to teach that play was sinful because it contradicted the ways of Serious Order. "Look at all the order around you," he said. And from that, he deluded honest men to believe that reality was a straightjacket affair and not the happy romance as men had known it.

It is not presently understood why men were so gullible at that particular time, for absolutely no one thought to observe all the disorder around them and conclude just the opposite. But anyway, Greyface and his followers took the game of playing at life more seriously than they took life itself and were known even to destroy other living beings whose ways of life differed from their own.

We're almost to 300 replies. Who will be the one to Complete the System of Radical Empiricism in this thread? Hopefully not me.

>> No.14051046
File: 407 KB, 1102x842, complete.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14043039
Phase 2 complete.
Only Phase 3 remains.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oGMbAIcXCQ

>> No.14051218

>>14050190
>I want anarchocommunism
No one cares what you want. Idealism. Explain why anarchocommunism is going to win, or how it can win. What's the BASIS for your assertion, besides mere desire?

>> No.14051239

>>14051046
You got some gyno there my man

>> No.14051358

>>14051046
Dude go for a run or something those things are gross

>> No.14051362

Can someone post the official updated collection?

The schizo poster returns and brings with him what on a skim-through appears to be one of the most based threads of all time. It will be fun reading this.

>> No.14051428

>>14050484
thank you man

>> No.14051439

>>14044683
>He had to be polite, but what he really meant is "we are a way for the Cosmos to fuck itself."
The whole point of the Bard-slang or euphemism "know" substituting for "fuck" is that it also conveys knowing that one can stretch such analogies too far: No, Virginia, it's not the same activity.

>> No.14052312

>>14051046
Fix your hair

Style it or something it's terrifying to look at

>> No.14052393

After reading schizo poster I feel oddly calmer than usual, like everything is well

>> No.14052656

Looks like we're doing post-game now.

>No one cares what you want. Idealism. Explain why anarchocommunism is going to win, or how it can win. What's the BASIS for your assertion, besides mere desire?
The basis for my assertion is precisely desire: the inexorable, limitless intensity of desire I have for anarchocommunism. Anarchocommunism is going to win because it isn't an ideology, it is a process, and I am a anarchocommunist process philosopher. You might as well replace "philosopher" with "sorceror."

>>14050190

Knowledge is the highest form of power, and so desire for knowledge is the highest will to power. I won because I developed the highest level of a will to power ever developed, a will so intense that it literally drove me to the edge of suicide several times. After learning to climb out of the deepest hell of absolute hopelessness and helplessness (this is where Martin Seligman's work on positive psychology and learned helpelessness comes into play) I then willed myself back into hell again so as to further perfect my rising out of it. This culimated in a self-transformative Nietzschean ritual of ultimate self-sacrifice: I made a deal with the devil: to suffer in hell for all eternity in exchange for humanity's survival. Of course the devil and hell aren't real, but what is important is developing this as an absolute will, such as if a demon or god were to pop in next to me and offer me a shiny red button to make this dream come true, I wouldn't have hesitated. Here's a description of this transformative event as well as others I experienced: https://old.reddit.com/r/omniqueryinitiative/comments/dkirb7/transformative_rituals_and_events/

>> No.14052671
File: 282 KB, 1600x1200, aminom.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14052656
I tortured myself with positive psychology just as how Seligman's work was used to inspire torture used by the C.I.A.: https://www.newyorker.com/science/maria-konnikova/theory-psychology-justified-torture)) I also reverse-tortured myself. This is where my bipolar 1 condition comes into play; I am such an extremely bipolar creative genius that I had to find such extreme means to control my own will to keep it from killing myself due to the inescapable torture device of human society I found myself in. I couldn't cure my learned helplessness because the condition of humanity (which is what I care most about) was that of material helpessness: headed towards mass withering and global systemic collapse with no force strong enough to combat the accelerating gravity of our situation. Ultimately to find a final cure for my learned helplessness and depression once and for all required an absolute cure for learned helplessness, which is also means of absolute human liberation. Because I am a nonzero, my outcomes are correlated with humanity for better or worse: when humanity fades, everything I care about fades. The only acceptable outcome for me was to find simultaneous victory for myself and humanity from all psychological chains. And I did. Also the means of psychological chain-removal have been fully automated as a memetic process that is irrevocable. Anarchocommunism already won on October 1st.

Anarchocommunism will win because positive psychology has been solved. This will initiate a revolution in psychology unlike none before, and a new age of humanity beyond all war and exploitation from top to bottom.

The seasonably spooky aspect is that this is all the consequence of self-identifying as an anthropomorphic calculus integral in a virtual world in 2007. The creation of personas, including one's own is the closest thing to magic there is.

https://medium.com/@timoteopinto/thegame23-creating-meta-narratives-as-a-hypersigil-within-a-larger-arg-scenario-for-personal-e8a69ddec83a

https://vimeo.com/271193975/8ed2369743

>>14052312
It's supposed to be, I'm a dragon, thank you.

>> No.14052727

I'm awake, again.
>>14050190
The problem is that I don't believe that the post scarcity communism, if it comes, is for the many. I think that Ted Kaczynski is right in the following sense: once technology makes the many obsolete, there are 2 options: the few let the many live under their grace as if they were sheep, or the few exterminate the many. And, since you are bothered with ecology, it should be clear that if the few are convinced of the actual threat of it, what they will choose. The question remains then, will the few be able to exterminate the many? Since the arrival of the technology that makes the many obsolete is coming into existence gradually, they only have to make sure the many reduce gradually in number. In fact, he best case is the case where the many just self-reduce their numbers, so this happens in a non-violent way. I believe that if this doesn't happen, the few are obliged, by virtue of being the few, to stop being the few or exterminate the many. The problem with stopping to be the few is, I believe, the following: elites arise naturally in every social situation. Thus, the few not being the few anymore, should give rise to a new elite, which stands before the same dillema as the original. So it is a battle that the many will necessarily loose.

This aside, I don't believe that technology is far enough to create fully automated luxury communism within my lifetime. I don't believe that we are capable to create ai's that can take over every job that makes the many necessary. I can be wrong about this, and here it is, maybe, more interesting to look at cummulative change then the differential.

>> No.14052824

>>14052727
Furthermore, I don't think that an actual shift in some political direction does change anything, when comparing the after and the before, except a change in retoric. I believe that the political situations are basically isomorphic, you can map the opressed to the opressed, the elite to the new elite, and political phrases to political phrases. Socialist revolutions have, for example, more often then not, been indistinguishable, except for their retoric, from their fascist counterparts. But I would even argue, that they are, from a higher level of abstraction, not only indistinguishable from their fascist counterparts, but also from their democratic ones. I must admit that I have some reactionary tendencies in the following sense: I believe that political change is, in effect, impossible and that the trying to change, i.e. revolutions, have always been very harmful.

I should emphasizing that I am only talking about political change, since it would be hard to deny technological, economic and cultural change. How do I then isolate pomitics from such things? I must admit that it is hard to deny that capitalism changes the speed in which culture changes, but capitalism is, in my eyes, merely an economic system. So a shift left, in yoir eyes, would mean an economic shift. I don't believe in the possibility of a political imposed shift, at best it can try to change the rate in which the economics change. Why do I believe that politics can't really say: we shift now. I believe that the technological and cultural elements will almost fully define what economic system is possible, the politicians just superimpose some retorics, to make it seem different, but are unable to archieve fundamental change. I could be wrong though, an example that I probably can't just explain away is the Holodomor, except that you basically had to remove tons of kulaks to make a change possible, so there is a possibility for political change: disrupting local communities in such a way that they can't recover to the state before. But even then, from a high enough level of abstraction you will have the, naturally arisen, elite exploiting somenkind of proletariat. Maybe a different elite, probably a different elite generation mechanism, but certainly an elite.

I can try to guess which persons do have the most influence in a local community without formal leader. I mean, if we try to do it mathematically, just for the lulz, we can define a matrix, where on position (i,j) the level of trust person j puts in person i, in such a way that the total level of trust that j gives is 1. I think that from this matrix you can probably find out who is most influential, and it is not hard to believe that persons who are most influential, and are succesfully ïnfluencing the community to do good things would gain trust over time, and become, thus, more influential. Give this mechanism enough time, and I believe you end up with a cleary distinct elite.

>> No.14053207

>>14052824
My friend, you're correct to say that post-scarcity anything is not to be achieved in our lifetime. Any well-meaning communist should banish the thought of this category from their minds entirely. To be a communist is to FORGET about communism. There are far more immediate issues, and our prognostication re so-called automated luxury communism, a system separated from us by the vast gulf of world-history, will only look stagnant and childlike as that same world-history advances. About the only thing our accelerationist friends get right is their Chinese orientation. Your pessimism regarding the potentiality of change is not entirely unfounded, though I note it is combined with the optimism to even speak of post-scarcity communism, to even implicitly acknowledge it's possibility whatsoever. Which is, in my opinion, the highest optimism, though a necessary one in many ways. Change is simultaneously breakneck and snail's pace - is it not revealing that the same Chinese state of explosive speed and world-historic change also regards prolonged internet usage, more than, say, 2-3 hours a day, as a SICKNESS? And they respond to that sickness the same way as any other, by forcibly limiting the user's supply?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/28/electronic-heroin-china-boot-camps-internet-addicts
In that spirit, I'm inclined to allow our singularity-hunting friends to narcissistically proclaim this or that process in whatever online ephemera they like. The very design of world-history is to let these people fall to the wayside in despair. World-history, and its utter disregard for the individuals staring down the face of the Juggernaut, is far too mundane for these people. History doesn't look kindly on those who think Reddit posts constitute a future of anything, let alone our species.
Let us not forget that the 'Chinese NEP' has lasted 40 years, and could very well last 40, 100 more. My only confusion is your apparent valorisation of every kind of change besides political. To be sure, a power-elite rules the state. This is the case in every state worthy of the name, China no more or less than any other. But to transform the economic and technological floor that the power-elite stands on (not to speak of the massive alteration in its composition) is to transform its orientation entirely. The very mastery of the Chinese state - and its power-elite - is predicated on its being at the mercy of its own development. The simple and basic fact is that the interests of the Chinese power-elite and its population, are, in world-historic terms, aligned. Our test is to acknowledge this reality in all its mundane glory. The vast majority of socialists alive today will be disappointed by socialism, after the dust settles. As will the vast majority of our excitable communist-forecasters, eagerly awaiting their technosalvation. But this is an acceptable loss.

>> No.14053323

>>14053207
When I valorise change besides political change, it is because I believe that in small communities things can change. And that those changes can propagate through the world. What I, in fact, do not believe is that there is top down change possible, except through the destruction of local communities so that they must rebuild. And in rebuilding there will be necessarily change, since it is impossible to copy exactly and there will be 'help' in the rebuilding process that can reshape the community in an extreme way. So I don't deny the possibility of change through politics used as a weapon of destruction. I just don't believe that, if we don't think about destruction, there is any usefulness in politics, except for the politics of stability. And sure, it is not difficult, from this lens, to see that the interests of the elite and the population are somewhat aligned. I would even say that they are necessarily aligned if the elites are not trying to destruct local communities. So, of course, even if I am not a leftist, I must acknowledge that the interest of a large proportion of the Chinese population are aligned with the interest of the communist party. I'm just saying that I don't really believe that the interests of the population were aligned before the revolution, and that the revolution was, in my eyes and from a point of historical unknowing, probably not in their best interest. And I think that we can claim the amount of deaths in the early years is a proof of this claim.

>> No.14053357

>>14053323
And, if I am not mistaken, one can argue that the Chinese growth, in opposition to the Russian implosion, comes from the fact that they legalized, first, what was already happening. So basically they just legalize a part of the black market, and it grows. So in fact, there did, at first, not really change anything. But they weren't standing on the brake of something happening naturally. This prepared the economy for more privatization, and sure it is not like it is the same as in the west, but the roots of it are things happening naturally, locally that compound. Sure the government did it's best to facilitate it, and did probably a very good job at it. But the change wasn't imposed by the government, it was a change that was readily available that was strengthened by the government.

>> No.14053439

>>14053323
>>14053357
I don't really disagree that much with your characterisation of the Chinese Revolution. My only real objection on that front, though I'm reluctant to get into moralisation, is that I think the (atrocious) experience of the famines, the GPCR, etc etc, is in fact 'justified', both in utilitarian terms for the Chinese people, and in world-historic terms, in that the Chinese system is far better equipped to deal with the crises we face this century than any other. As regards your characterisation of the contrast between the Chinese and Russian experience, you're again not entirely wrong in my opinion. But not entirely correct either. The Chinese not only legalised a series of processes that you point out were already happening, but (even in the very act of legalisation itself), gave them a new orientation, which, combined with the vastly improved technological situation of modern China compared to 1980s Russia, allowed a far more comprehensive control. Thus, a far more comprehensive (and flexible) system of planning. Remember also that the CPC is massive, roughly 5-10% of the total population. These factors give the 'local' conditions you refer to a completely different character to their equivalent in Russia. They have a far more 'harmonious' (usually subordinate) relation to the power-elite. Whether they succeed, either in keeping this state of affairs, or in anything else, is of course anyone's guess. But I agree that much of the CPC's success has simply been in judiciously responding to the events which outstrip them, or threaten to anyway (not sure we need to couch that in the terms of 'local' versus 'central' or what have you, but still). This success is what I alluded to when I said that the mastery of the Chinese state - and its power-elite - is predicated on its being at the mercy of its own development. My disagreement in a word is that I think local and centre (or grassroots and power-elite or whatever), form a far more intertwined development than I think you imply. The two pull each other along while also straining against each other. But yes, primacy in the final analysis belongs to what I would call the economic base, not the political superstrcuture.

>> No.14053571
File: 75 KB, 704x720, Dw5JnfrWwAcOt57[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14042894
Oh man, I´ve missed u, ken

>> No.14053706

>>14053571

I still think it's Zizek.

>> No.14054177

>>14053439
The possibility for a central government, that can't be seen as a local one, to influence actual things beyond their nose,is, if it exists, a recent one. I mean, you actually need to be in a somewhat modern society for the government to deeply influence the local life. So, surely, the Chinese government has actually more power over it's citizens then absolutist France, which was just Paris, and the influence of the king didn't reach much further. I just hope that attempts to influence things, don't actually change things, except that it seems to change. I don't deny the possibility for governments to influence directions, I just deny the possibility of discontinuous change generated by politics, i.e. not through revolution. I would deny the stability of influencing the local level in a way that they would be against what naturally happens. Thus, China, by creating ideal circomstances, did a good political job. But, keeping the illegal domain too broad would've necessarily lead to it's downfall. I would argue that the local is stronger than the central, the cengral can facillitate the local, and not doing that for prolonged time means probably it's downfall. Thus, the central is, in my eyes, subordinate to the local. With which you somewhat agree with when you say that the goals of the elite and the populace are naturally aligned. Altough these things are definitly not interchangeable.

>> No.14054249

Thanks for the contributions, guys. This was a wonderful thread. These are better when they aren't posted every 2 weeks. You can let the schizo pressure build better

>> No.14054643

>>14054177
I feel we're reaching a language barrier here, and this thread's gone on long enough, so I'll leave it here. Take care mate.

>> No.14054658

>>14054643
Take care.

>> No.14054670
File: 34 KB, 340x445, nevengeofthenerds.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14052727
You are definitely going to go extremely far in life: not only do you have honed powers of analysis and a love of learning, but great compassion. You have the complete package as far as it comes to character, as does >>14053207 . You are a good person who is determined to be a better person, which is all that is required for constructive self-growth.

I don't want to argue against your position, nor do I think I need to: a removal of your existing understanding isn't needed; there is nothing to negate. From the perspective of the present, the dynamics you describe are informed and useful. I instead would recommend you to try to imagine a radically different future with different social and personal dynamics where the existing mechanics of exploitation don't make sense from any perspective either egoist (for one's self) or collectivist (for the others) because these two poles of signification are mutually aligned in all affairs: what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Again I would like to state that Marx is indeed correct in that the future is inevitably a stateless, classless, moneyless society: a Utopia of humanity created from the accelleration of the most creative aspects of human nature, and the channeling of our destructive nature to creative ends (simulated conflict / destruction for mutual enjoyment, i.e. art and games.) The problem is with the many, who are taught cycles of abuse and exploitation from top to bottom; remove one set of career abusers and the existing interpersonal patterns ensure that another set of abusers will take their place.

From this, there is one question to be asked: what could possibly be powerful enough to elevate the many beyond hierarchical rape of bodies and minds? Could it be anything else than a project of mass education - accellerated mass education with a level of efficacy that makes all previous schools of pedagogy seem like antieducation in contrast? What would this education involve? If one considers capitalism and its environs as psycho-social illnesses (they are) wouldn't the solution be sufficiently advanced psychological education and technology? Is this not the solution to the query: to accellerate psychological science until a cure for capitalism, religion, and psychological manipulation is found?

How would this process of mass education take place? From my perspective it would emerge from the most psychologically-minded people teaching others psychologists this new psychology, and then the most promising patients, who would then advance the psychology and help more receptive students. This would be a movement that works from the top-down not in terms of money and power but self-creative ability, multiplying co-creative Überkinder and uplifting the many in the process due to the living examples of peak humanity they inspire. This movement is a movement of recursive mutual improvement in human relationships.

>> No.14054674
File: 110 KB, 1078x800, 1476683980526.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14054670
I must claim that such a movement is imminent because I have developed such ultimate psychological technology in myself, and know that it can be opensourced and reproduced like any other subject matter. Indeed such an opensourcing is what I have been doing for a long time, to greater and greater degrees of clarity. Alfred North Motherfucking Whitehead was my finishing school, and he will be the standard point of reference to understand The Next Movement and accellerate it.

In addition to my art videos, the best thing I can really do to accellerate this process is give dank book recommendations. For this purpose I have created an Omniquery Canon, a selection of the best books I could find on the subject of human creativity. This canon has and will continue to change, and can be found here: https://old.reddit.com/r/omniqueryinitiative/comments/djxli4/third_update_of_the_omniquery_canon_the/

I strongly believe that one ought to only read books that are so tempting to one's curiosity by virtue of their subject matter that one cannot resist reading a book once discovering what it intends to explore: a book should offer enthusiastic consent, or else one is being raped by being forced to read a book against their will. So I merely encourage you to look up any of these books that catches your eye and see if they inspire you enough to read them. This is the correct stance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9nFs2PeWw0 not only when it comes to reading books, but education in general, and life in general: I fully believe that society should operate via enthusiastic consent from top to bottom. Only the use of delicious carrots is acceptable; the stick is never an option, as coercion is anti-education.

If you watch just one of my Special Blend videos, I'd recommend the Tao of Creativity: https://vimeo.com/265524091 It is my most passionate love letter to human creativity, it's purpose isn't to present an argument but rather to inspire.