[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 53 KB, 680x907, 1534541853851.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13923705 No.13923705 [Reply] [Original]

Tyrone was having trouble in school. His teacher was always yelling at him, "You're driving me crazy, Tyrone, can’t you learn anything!!?" One day Tyrone's mother came to school to check on how he was doing. The teacher told her honestly, that her son was simply a disaster, getting very low marks, and that she had never seen such a stupid boy in her entire teaching career. The mom was so shocked at the feedback that she withdrew her son from school and moved out of Detroit, relocating to Cleveland. 25 years later, the teacher was diagnosed with an almost incurable cardiac disease. All the doctors strongly advised her to have open heart surgery, which only one surgeon at the Cleveland Clinic could perform. Left with no other options, the teacher decided to have the operation, which was remarkably successful. When she opened her eyes after the surgery she saw a handsome young doctor smiling down at her. She wanted to thank him, but could not talk. Her face started to turn blue, she raised her hand, trying to tell him something but quickly died. The doctor was shocked, wondering what went wrong so suddenly. Then he turned around and saw our friend Tyrone, a janitor in the Clinic, who had unplugged the life-support equipment in order to connect his vacuum cleaner. If you thought Tyrone had become a heart-surgeon, there is a high likelihood that you voted for Obama..

>> No.13924096

The room wasn't big enough for a child.
There was a bed, a desk and a decent collection of Beatle records. Garbage was everywhere. Now and then especially smelly trash would make there way across the room to where the miniature pink waste bin lived, not all could make it in but thankfully the worst of the worst always found a way.

She sat on her bed masturbateing in front of a camera. The scurrying of a million rats could be heard through the walls. With one arm for support she fucks herself with a shaving razor. A constant pin from her computer tells her not to stop, that there's good money to be made right now. She is oblivious to the cut in her hand, oblivious to the blood that runs down her arm. Ping, ping ping...
And then aliens come and blow shit up

>> No.13924180

>>13924096
Bump. this is my first attempt at prose. rate me anons

>> No.13925119

>>13924096
Good job anon, that was a pretty good first attempt. there's some obvious grammatical mistakes most notably here
>trash would make
>>(it's(their))

that deus ex machina at the end. oh boy. what a surprise that was. never would have expected an alien invasion to substitute a coherent ending, so fresh.

(sage)

>> No.13925450

A maelstrom of suction from within the cavity of his only undeviated septim breathed in the pungent smell of the humid pits of his crotch which lie between his testicles and his thighs from his beautiful finger. The sweat built up from his shift at a job that he despised and wasn't meant to have in the first place must have been fermenting in pheromones that tantalized his dormant sexual appetite as this could have been the only logical explanation as to why he felt compelled to perform this base and repulsive act. He dipped his finger nail in his belly button and pulled out a tangled, gray clump of lint that looked like a creature so vulgar that God himself would have shuddered in horror at its sight and disown it as one of his children, declaring that he had no hand in its creation. But, even a man as uncouth as this one held himself to a higher standard of civilization and the thought to put it in his mouth never crossed his mind. Instead, he flicked it inside a bottle of Kombucha, which he had already drunk and now kept as an aquarium for the living booger dragon that he affectionately referred to as called "Scooby" that lie at the bottom.

>> No.13925641

>>13923705
The chair-bound child glanced wistfully at the screen, at his muscle-bound hero. He mirrored his hero's pose, raising his feeble arms to the sky. Nothing there- no sun, no birds. Just the impassive grid ceiling.

Then, the door opened behind him. He heard the sharp rapping of shoes against tiles, then a drawn-out exhalation as someone kneeled beside him. He looked to his right- it was Barrack Obama.

"Barry! You're here!" Obama placed a hand on the child's shoulder, reassuring him with this signature grin. "It's my duty to the American people." He then fished something out of his pocket- a slim phone.

"Here, Jamie. I thought you might like this." The child could barely contain his excitement. "My very own Obama Phone?" he squealed. He was on the verge of rising from his wheelchair, but Obama kept him down with a fatherly hand.

"You betcha, kid-. You betcha," he chuckled huskily.

"Well, it was nice seeing you, but I gotta go. Y'see, a president is really busy, he's like Santa Claus." Obama then opens the window and puts a foot into his sled.

"But how did you know my name?"

Obama pauses astride the windowsill, the looks back at the child.

"Oh, I know. I just know, Jamie."

Obama waves from the sled as he begins to rise higher and higher, seemingly towards the sun. Birdsong trickles into the room, joined by the lawnmowers of Mexican laborers and the droning of helicopters.

"Merry Xmas, Jamie! Ho, ho, ho!"

>> No.13926496

>>13924096
*beatles records
*constant ping

last line was cringe as fuck, her being obliivious to the cut ON her hand is unrealistic, pretty decent though