[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 6 KB, 259x194, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13801876 No.13801876[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I've always felt like nobody understands me. And from the way I see the world it seems like everyone else is pretty good at it. I feel like I understand people really well. It makes it hard for me to be mad at someone because I hear what is going on that I am getting angry at for a second before I start putting together the peices of what happened and how nobody was trying to hurt anyone. Most people wont willingly do stuff with I'll intent. Most people want to be good but everyone has their own perspective and story and always feels justified and innocent from their side with few exceptions. Society is complex and I feel like I understand its complexities but I feel like nobody has ever understood mine. I had a fiance once and i thought i loved her but now i understand what love is. That was three years ago and there at the end I started to realise through arguments and fighting that I didnt really understand everything about her and with me asking questions because I wanted information turned into fighting because she interpreted it as questioning her judgement. Being as young as we were we didnt know ourselves enough to be able to talk about it with someone else. This was strange because any time there was an issue in the past it was us vs. The issue. Now the issue was a misunderstanding as the relationship evolved and more maturity needed to be shown, that you can take care of your partner. It couldnt be resolved because of the wall that was put up by the lack of understanding in ourselves. That's what love is though. Understanding. When you completely understand someone you cant help but love them (which I now recall were words already used by orson scott card) because you know why they do what they do. That's why you instantly know if there is something off about the person you love... Because you understand them and with a healthy relationship you get the feeling of being understood by them.

>> No.13801888
File: 238 KB, 1024x768, PB quote happiness-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13801889

>>13801876
I enjoyed your read. You seem like a wholesome anon.If it's any consolation, I get what you're getting at my friend.

Thanks for the post based empathetic geese poster.

>> No.13801920

The unbridled narcissism of /lit/

>> No.13802908

Very nice
I enjoyed this