[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 29 KB, 741x568, Confused.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13657705 No.13657705 [Reply] [Original]

>Mate was philosophy/history double major
>Had fugly but nice gf to talk to
>Unironically has 4.0 gpa and writing thesis combining both disciplines
>Unfortuanately is fat as fuck
>Decides to become aesthetic as hell
>Breaks up gf and changes to engineering major
>Has supreme autismo level of math abilities and excels
>Is aesthetic and fucks stacies regularly with ease
>Does not read for pleasure anymore but banters about phil occasionally

Will this person ever go back to the /lit/ lifestyle?

>> No.13657707

no, he is a slave to bodily pleasures. he turned his back on the interior life, or never recognized its worth. your friend is not as smart as you think.

>> No.13657721

He will be destroyed like all plebs in the coming Hyperwar

>> No.13657723

>>13657707
Fucking stacies and being aesthetic is superior to being a virgin lard ass. This is the essence of life and philosophy.

>> No.13657727

>>13657707
/thread.
>>13657723
False dichotomy.

>> No.13657730

>>13657707
He's really happy and is completely aware of giving into his lizard pleasure. Used to browse here often tbqh.
>>13657721
Hyperwar?
>>13657723
Yeah it's not worth it for one stacy, but this fucker is with multiple stacies atm.

>> No.13657760

>>13657730
and what about when he's old and decrepit and full of disease and failures and never raised a family because he was too vengeful to understand women as anything but toys?

will he have a change of heart then? I mean, that's fine I guess, but he's seriously missing out. He has a chance to act now, while young, to make efforts to actualize his beliefs in meaningful ways and help others. Saving that for old age when it's nothing but an empty apology seems awfully stupid to me.

>> No.13657763

>>13657760

Women ARE nothing but toys. They are only properly understood as such. Chivalry is delusion.

>> No.13657771
File: 47 KB, 780x439, fat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13657763
>the peak of masculinity is a delusion
Anon, stop watching so much capeshit.or your mommy will tell you it's okay to drink all day and play vidya. And THEN where will you be.

>> No.13657779
File: 31 KB, 262x361, Plotinus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Mate was philosophy/history double major
Double majors are pseuds. Neurotic.
>Had fugly but nice gf to talk to
Sign he wasn't able to control himself and took whatever was on the table.
>Unironically has 4.0 gpa and writing thesis combining both disciplines
Doubtful, although double majors tend to be retarded and have no graduate school ambitions and want to think they can shoehorn a dual undergrad major into selling themselves off to employers. Probably going to be burned out, on prozac.
>Unfortuanately is fat as fuck
A sign he wasn't intelligent to begin with. High IQ = higher energy brain = thin as a bone in spite of any excess caloric intake
>Decides to become aesthetic as hell
What?
>Breaks up gf and changes to engineering major
You mean, neurotic midiwt with no advanced planning skills suddenly decides to change his major, presumably because his GPA tanked and he had somewhat of a mental breakdown. A common feature of their lot.
>Has supreme autismo level of math abilities and excels
Engineering isn't impressive unless it's nuclear. Even that is rather limited, insofar as the major will only have say 24 core credits related to it, with the bulk of study being tangential, and if you are in the US, another year of general education credits. Bragging about any undergraduate degree is a sign of a pseud. Smart people always mock what they learned in school and credit themselves as being the proprietor of the whole ordeal of erudition rather "hard classes, I did smart things, i am smart!"
>Is aesthetic and fucks stacies regularly with ease
See the first post of this thread. Being a cumbrain is meaningless. If you haven't learned this by age 24, then you either are a virgin holding an idealized version of it it, and/or are a terminal stage cumbrain beyond repair where your entire neural circuitry is only buzzing with DUDE SEX.
>Does not read for pleasure anymore but banters about phil occasionally
He doesn't read for pleasure because reading no longer leads to pleasure because his ability to discern it
>>13657730
>Yeah it's not worth it for one stacy, but this fucker is with multiple stacies atm.
Unless he is procreating with them, he has done nothing but enslave himself further to carnal pleasure. Procreation itself is often just a plan B in life for intelligent people who realize their flesh slavery has ruined them and the best they can do is propagate and rear offspring, so as to make what they hope will realize a form of themselves in time. So, in a sense, this could be based (assuming he wasn't a neurotic midwit) if, if he gamed the welfare system, collected SSDI, and had all his live-in concubines do the same, and they pooled their resources together on a nice rural establishment and raised and taught the children their themselves. But, all it takes is one bad apple to spoil the entire bunch, so if one decides to take flight along with her children, there goes your income, and legitimacy to the rest.

>> No.13657782

>>13657760
He's very comfortable with the idea of never having a family.

>> No.13657788

>>13657782
of course he isn't. like i said. he's devoted to pleasure. not vidya and alcohol, probably, but something just as neurotic and dysfunctional. if he doesn't figure himself out quick he's going to be too old to catch a healthy girl. or maybe he'll just wife one up when he's a wealthy engineer, but his trophy wife and children will hate him because he's an emotional retard who can't be a good husband or father because he abandoned lady philosophy in his youth.

>> No.13657792

>>13657779
I will admit, he believes his IQ is above 140 when in reality its below 130. Smart guy, but definitely has many flaws.

>> No.13657793

>>13657705
is this like the drugs forums where they say SOMEONE WHO ISNT ME.
you sound like a fucking retard bitch who fell into the lift weights meme and will probably kys in about 20 months my advice is to do nothing im being genuine here but if not you should kys for real

>> No.13657796

>>13657782
Pathetic.

>> No.13657799

>>13657793
Wut?

>> No.13657808

>>13657799
you KNOW it hits you

>> No.13657858
File: 80 KB, 750x669, 1561357716526.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13657792
And mine was confirmed at 161 at two different times in life, both administered by PhD psychologists. Yet, I never would tell a soul in real life because that's what midwits do because they view intelligence as nothing more than a tool for climbing the social ladder, spectacles, to want of being seen "elegans et urbanus". This is why they involve themselves in useless brinkmanship over intelligence, point out their GPA, point out their IQ in real life, point out some meaningless pop-tier fact, point out their knowledge, point out their success in life as if it is there doing, all the meanwhile demeaning the very dull people. You know the sort. The one's who share simpleton geography quiz videos where people make gaffs or have some ignorance over X or Y topic which they attribute, with unseemly malice I should add, "how stupid these people are". Now if a challenger appears (in their mind), someone smarter, they will do all in their power to play out this brinkmanship and correct them over something as simple as a word, grammatical error, or phrase, just to one-up them. And if they are rebuked once, they will hate you the rest of their lives. A brilliant saint once said concerning his experience prior to entering consecrated life (I am at a loss for his name but it is referenced in a Sermon of St. Alphonsus), that he seldom said anything at his work and recounted how everyone thought he was stupid. Indeed, this is the case for very high IQ people, 145+. They have no desire to attract attention to their intelligence, and view it as a source of contention. Chris Langan's own father ostracized him for it. Many might say that Langan's father was just abusive but make no mistake my readers, midwits, by and large, meat everyone who is considerably above or below their level of intelligence with cruelty. Argue with any midwit who boasts of his intelligence openly, and defeat him at every step, sooner or later he will attack you, and your motives with such hateful malice in his raised voice.

>> No.13657958

>>13657760
>and what about when he's old and decrepit and full of disease and failures and never raised a family
and what if he were a male virgin as well?

>> No.13658010

>>13657958
then he's probably a monk

>> No.13658012

>>13657771

Women are dumb, anon. This shouldn't be a controversial opinion among those of us who think and have sex.

>> No.13658016

>>13657858
hat which had the appearance of flesh came forth like the image of man. My buttocks have been wounded; the place where a righteous man once had his buttocks has turned into a raging roaring pit! And the sinning animal and the sinning tree! Do not take my flesh to cover yourselves in, nor my spirit to cover yourselves in. And you who have been baptized into his church shall inherit eternal life, glory, and the fullness of the times.

>> No.13658017

>>13657858
What do you think of the Crying of Lot 49?

>> No.13658027

>>13657705
He has ascended. The truth is that the examined life has diminishing returns. You have one life and the key is to live it rather than theorise about it. Status and pleasure are valid pursuits.

>> No.13658028

>>13657705
Fuck off and head straight back to /lgbt/, you clearly love your bro and want him inside you hence this post exaggerating his good side and wasting everyone's time.

>> No.13658039

>>13657779
Nice blog autismo

>> No.13658062

>>13657723
Seriously bro, get laid

>> No.13658984

>>13658017
Never read it. Of the two books of his I've read, I like the general premise of his plots and his many subplots but I disliked the prose, creative license (e.g. songs) , and occasional sexual vulgarity. Overall, not a fan.

>> No.13659184

>>13657723
Lmao cope

>> No.13659185

>>13657858
I'm only 136 IQ but I relate quite a bit with your post. Take care

>> No.13659225

>>13657707
Cope

>> No.13659237

>>13657858
lol fag