[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 12 KB, 259x194, copypasta.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13636817 No.13636817 [Reply] [Original]

Am I the only one who sees copypasta as a legitimate form of artistic expression?

Every now and then I like to write the silliest, edgiest and most stupid and outrageous walls of text under 2,000 chars long with the intent of getting the most replies possible and I have a great time doing it. I also have a specific folder where I keep whatever copypastas seem funny to me or worthy of being re-posted for the laughs. Sometimes I'll even check and re-read them if I'm feeling like having a laugh. If I ever have the police knocking at my door again for something I posted online at least that's exactly what I am going to tell them: It is actually all satire.

Have you written any copy pastas recently that you'd like to share?

>> No.13636837

>>13636817
>Worried about the police showing up for internet posts.
How far you Britishers have fallen.

>> No.13636878
File: 1.08 MB, 3264x1632, 15657718494715430753228772444335.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

[I feel like a living fucking copypasta.]

>> No.13637004

>>13636837
Did you miss the word **again** in the OP, or you just ignored it?

>> No.13637285
File: 69 KB, 720x960, 1565415000272.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

yeah, I’m a Christian, you got a problem with that? I used to be a sinner like you but 2 years ago I found GOD. In my teens I would laugh at creationists; I would always tell my grandma that I didn’t want to go to mass; I was agnostic but not like r/Atheism. But when I GREW UP and became a man, I realised I needed to put childish things away (1 Corinthians 13:11). Why is that? Because I realized that we need Christianity to SAVE THE WEST. After I voted Trump in the 2016 election I decided to go to church again. I knew that I would find a QT pure Christian GF who I could lose my virginity to (I haven’t lost it yet because I’m saving myself for marriage, like God intended). I haven’t found her yet, but like Job I will pray and have faith in God. Then I saw Jordan Peterson talking about Christianity and I was hooked! (I don’t like him anymore though, he’s a fake Christian). I watched all his videos on the bible and realised how God reveals himself in many ways. I was on /pol/ (came from r/The_Donald during the election but I hate redditors now) Christian General and I saw /lit/ chart which had The Bible and I KNEW I found my people. Every day I see THE WEST falling because we gave up our FAITH. Well, the new Christian intellectuals are coming; We are the sons of the Crusaders and we shall not recoil before the sons of Voltaire! (Candide was shit, so is Nietzsche (haven’t read either of them)). /lit/ introduced me to Kierkegaard and I became a KNIGHT OF FAITH, so now I know that I just gotta believe and that’s TRUE bravery. I read DANTE and DOSTOEVSKY and I saw the beauty of God and true art. I’m a proud Catholic (Protestants are heretics) but I hate Pope Francis, he’s a heretic and isn’t MY Pope. /lit/ is a Christian board, and I know that if I just keep recommending the Bible, telling people to go to church, and making threads about how great God is, I will finally be able to sincerely believe in God and distract myself from the gnawing feeling that I’m a fraud. Faith ain’t easy.

>> No.13638797

>>13636817
stupid bong