[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 24 KB, 300x406, 300px-Pathetic_(he-she-it)_sjw[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13607435 No.13607435[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Is there a book that explains why right-wing Americans are so obsessed with Marxism....and I mean actual marxism, not transvestites with funny colored hair.

>not a marxists

>> No.13607452

It has to do with far right corporate financiers, J. Edgar Hoover and Operation Gladio. Most right wing sentiment on 4chan was engineered by the CIA

>> No.13607589

>>13607452
How about books regarding the obsession with "marxism" after the cold war....is it really a CIA inside job??

>> No.13607600

>>13607435
But they are only obsessed with the funny colored hair people. Real Marxism was actually highly culturally conservative, apart from the abolition of religion.

>> No.13607601

no? almost nobody talks about real Marxism. they all mean trans people

>> No.13607691

>>13607600
how can "they" be considered marxists?
they give no fucks about economic determinism and are idealists, not materialists.

You might aswell call them conservatives. Its as relevant.

how did the 2000's SJW's become considered "marxists" is there a book on this matter?

>> No.13608301

>>13607691
Neo-marxists came after ww1 and was a reaction to tradmarx dialecticism happening in Russia, of all places. Anyways Frankfurt school is the intellectual basis of sjw thoughts

>> No.13608306

>>13608301
Kek

>> No.13608367

>>13608301
Frankfurt school was socially conservative

>> No.13608501
File: 255 KB, 605x402, Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 6.35.50 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13607589
I mean just look at pretty much any american boomer, they were obviously traumatised by their cold war upbringing and multiple rounds of mkultra psyops, Boomers can only think in terms of cold war propaganda tropes and recycled john birch society conspiracy theories from the 1950s. Lib boomers with ''russian collusion'' and the mueller investigation, rightards with Q and Trump as freudian patriarch. These are the psychic wounds of real postwar cybernation and social engineering, things far more disturbing than fluoridated water and polio monkey serums. The real cold war arms race involved the technical management of human populations, and America won by becoming the most sophisticated totalitarian system. The internet, AI, social media, neoliberal economics, can all be traced to deep state organs like DARPA and the RAND corporation, while the emotional dynamics of american life were engineered at Palo Alto, Tavistock and ESALEN. The american character betrays a deep strain of bovine obedience to authoritarian leadership implanted long ago by the military industrial complex. Why do you think they make all american children read Orwell's 1984 and study the nazi holocaust in their active shooter securitised learning environment? Gladio was the war on terror 1.0, since 9/11 America has been governed by a strategy of tension obliterating the distinction between terrorism and counterterrorism, national security organs actively incite and even entrap terrorists and mass murderers. Cold war Propaganda tried to summon something even scarier than total nuclear annihilation, it dealt with images of defilement and the defacement of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c66w6fVqOI

>> No.13608523

>>13607600
this

>> No.13608627

>>13607691
liberal sjws are by any standard the most effective revolutionary force in the USA today, capable of wielding a great influence in the state ideology apparatuses in the media, consistent with their values, which are real human values and not marxist abstractions. on the other hand leftypol autists and muh antidpol are the refuse of the refuse, those incels too neurotic and useless even for the mental illness advocacy group that is the left.

>> No.13608636

>>13608367
Damnnnnnnn dem jews based as hell

>> No.13608667

>>13608367
How do u figure, critical theory is diametrically opposed to conservatism. It's an implication of progress

>> No.13608671

>>13608501
>tavistock, darpa and rand have brainwashed everyone

Take your meds, schizo

>> No.13608809
File: 2.49 MB, 2738x1658, 1430885371473.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13607589
>>13607452
>>13608501
People really underestimate the degree to which the Intelligence organizations and NATO fought against not just communism but anything beyond the most toothless academic politically correct liberalism

I desperately implore any /pol/acks reading this thread to Google Old Left and just do some light reading, specifically about the IWW in the old days.

>> No.13608820

>>13607452
Holy shit galaxy brain detected
>>13607435
Because being subjected to ethnocide is a nightmare-tier lose scenario for any functioning ethnic group and one obvious faction responsible for subjecting Europeans to this is this influential group of people who have been loudly sniffing their farts for 150 years about how "hmmm yes any identity other than class identity? We will go our of way to subvert it in the most malevolent way possible"

>> No.13608846

>>13608820
>galaxy brain detected
Do you know literally anything about COINTELPR O and GLADIO? You think it's a coincidence that colleges started lushijg postmodernism and PC culture at the same rime as they started to become more and more intertwined with finance and the private sector (thanks to the neoliberal economic reforms Reagan and Clinton institutionalized of course)

>> No.13608851

>>13607452
/thread

>> No.13608855

>>13608809
>/pol/acks
>reading

>> No.13608862

>>13608846
I don't disagree, I buy into CIA did Occupy progressive stack and 60's New Left, but in terms of "whoa why do right wing Americans fixate on Marxists as uniquely malevolent" Gramsci and Lenin and co. have only themselves to blame for babbling on for decades about how the eradication of [ethnic / national / political / gender / etc.] identity is (in as many words) "brave and powerful progress"

>> No.13608910

>>13608809
Holy SHIT

>> No.13608921

>>13607691
Any group that utilizes conflict theory are either marxists or mutated marxists.

>> No.13608949
File: 339 KB, 582x403, Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 9.02.48 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13608809
At the center of OWS was a 60s utopian idea of self regulating technological systems bypassing conventional politics, an idea based on cold war technology and assumptions, also the guiding ideology of sillicon valley and neoliberal capitalism more. watch Adam Curtis' documentary Machines of Loving Grace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgADKpMStts

American politics reflect a narcissistic personality structure geared towards consumerism and individual self expression, unable to deal with the complexities of everyday moral behaviour, let alone unprecedented technological and social change.

>“The contemporary climate is therapeutic, not religious. People today hunger not for personal salvation, let alone for the restoration of an earlier golden age, but for the feeling, the momentary illusion, of personal well-being, health, and psychic security.”

https://thezeitgeistmovement.se/files/Lasch_Christopher_The_Culture_of_Narcissism.pdf

A good, concise article on occupy
https://thebaffler.com/salvos/to-the-precinct-station

>Unfortunately, though, that’s not enough. Building a democratic movement culture is essential for movements on the left, but it’s also just a starting point. Occupy never evolved beyond it. It did not call for a subtreasury system, like the Populists did. It didn’t lead a strike (a real one, that is), or a sit-in, or a blockade of a recruitment center, or a takeover of the dean’s office. The IWW free-speech fights of a century ago look positively Prussian by comparison.

>With Occupy, the horizontal culture was everything. “The process is the message,” as the protesters used to say and as most of the books considered here largely concur. The aforementioned camping, the cooking, the general-assembling, the filling of public places: that’s what Occupy was all about. Beyond that there seems to have been virtually no strategy to speak of, no agenda to transmit to the world.

>with the theory slightly modified. “We call this complex and diverse movement ‘beautiful chaos,’” writes Leader Armey in his Tea Party manifesto. “By this we reference what is now the dominant understanding in organizational management theory: decentralization of personal knowledge is the best way to maximize the contributions of people.” While the glorious decentralization of OWS was supposed to enact some academic theory of space-creating, the glorious decentralization of the Tea Party enacts the principles of the market; it enacts the latest in management theory; it enacts democracy itself. Big-government liberals, on the other hand, are in Armey’s account drawn to hierarchy as surely as are the big-media dumbshits scorned by Occupy’s chroniclers: “They can’t imagine an undirected social order,” Armey declares. “Someone needs to be in charge.”

>> No.13608971

>>13607601
This. To the point where a trans person can literally support fascism and they will still be considered a marxist

>> No.13608980

>>13608971
I think most fascists believe that the way one exists isn't neutral and that it matters more than whatever one believes.

>> No.13608988

>>13608980
As an internet nazi I have no problem with the idea that you can be trans and an ethnonationalist

>> No.13609003

>>13608862
Lenin didn't want to eradicate shit as far as identity goes. Stalin called him a liberal for arguing the importance of preserving national identity rather than assimilating various ethnicities in the name of pure solidarity

>> No.13609015

>>13608949
>American politics reflect a narcissistic personality structure geared towards consumerism and individual self expression, unable to deal with the complexities of everyday moral behaviour, let alone unprecedented technological and social change.
I think this has a lot to do with America from its birth being an attempt to totally actualize the ideals of liberalism into reality (same as Soviet union was an attempt to practically apply Marxism) and thus, unlike England or France or Germany, there isn't even a chance for revolution to emerge and move the country into a new base.

I think in this way anti-americanism makes sense, just not the kind that is usually coupled to liberal virtue signalling

>> No.13609057
File: 121 KB, 421x130, Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 9.42.16 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13608971
Just like Jews were in weimar germany transgender people are seen by some not as people but as a stand in for the out of control social and technological changes that are tearing apart the fabric of social reality and trashing all established identities, sexual or otherwise which is unfair obviously, but there has to be a reason why Americans are increasingly atomised, taking record quantities psychiatric drugs, why severe anxiety is an epidemic among the young and so many people feel deeply uncomfortable with their bodies and their sense of self. The sense of historical continuity and the idea of the future seem to have vanished.

>> No.13609064
File: 190 KB, 1196x1200, D44CSxJXkAAmxQC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13608971
>This. To the point where a trans person can literally support fascism and they will still be considered a marxist
This is already happening btw

>> No.13609073
File: 1.28 MB, 1421x2100, Ch06_Image02_large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13608988
>tfw no aryan Fraulein(male) to raise adopted lebensborn children with

>> No.13609141
File: 391 KB, 631x970, 1_1321.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13609064
Justine Tunney is an autist computer hacker and gamer who somehow ended up controlling OWS social media feeds, which she used to promote the neoreactionary ideas of blogger Mencius Moldbug. Bizarrely enough, she was hired by google as a top engineer.How does one explain the transgender computer engineer phenomenon?

In this clip Tunney talks about the gamergate controversy with mid 00s hipster archetype and founder of vice magazine turned right wing militia leader Gavin McIness. I think it captures something about the technological alienation of our times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZkxhdl4NGM

>> No.13609184

>>13609141
> How does one explain the transgender computer engineer phenomenon?
High IQ field traditionally open to losers and freaks

>> No.13609235

>>13609141
Autism is correlated with unusual interests. These people all have aspergers.

>> No.13609335

>>13609141
>How does one explain the transgender computer engineer phenomenon?

A combo of what >>13609235 and >>13609184 said along with the fact that the market is doing to trans people what it did to gays (and to some extent but not as hardcore as before) during the Obama years. Basically, America for a long time was socially very reactionary because the bourgeoise could control the masses that way. Due to changing demographics and greater access to information (due to the very hardline market capitalism the reactionary American politicians the Republican party institutionalized after the 1970s) American capitalism had to become gradually more liberal in order to sustain itself and continue to regulate the public without opposition or deadlock. What this means is that the consensus now is to virtue signal in order to constantly expand markets for consumerism (a very important pillar of neoliberal economics) and tie it to self actualization. Basically this means the marginalized are gradually made to befriend capital and convinced that only through doing so can they achieve full recognition as legitimate identities

This is one reason "intersectionality" has replaced solidarity on the Left, because it doesn't seek to transcend differences between working class identities in order to remove the ruling class for their share benefit but instead endorses a coalition of identities who only transgress reinforced boundaries to collectively as the State to allow them full incorporation into the establishment.

>> No.13609432
File: 748 KB, 576x768, 1564753367588.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13609335
Good post

>> No.13609441

>>13609335
theyve totally won if thats the case because if you published that in academia youd be called a cryptofascist

>> No.13609509

>>13609235
That doesn't prove anything, I have aspergers and work in the tech sector. Having to deal with the left gave me no choice but to embrace radical right wing ideas and resolutely oppose all forms of political correctness.

>> No.13609530

>>13607435
> Not Marxists
Perhaps so, but they're almost as equally degenerative as the Socio-Progressivism encouraged in Communist theory.

>> No.13609540

>>13609441
Well maybe but I wouldn't be so sure.

One thing you have to keep in mind is that since social liberalism has spread all it's really done for minority groups is intensify the class struggle within them. For instance, you get the narrative pushed by many bourgeoise blacks that Bernie Sanders isn't popular among black people yet if you look at some of the polls he does the best with black people due to their status as still being mostly working class or poor in America. So there's still a tension between the poor and bourgeois it's just been complicated by identitarianism.

>> No.13609555

>>13609540
academia is not run by the black proles that respond well to polls, it's run by affluent whites, jews, and the few other minorities who get in as tokens. Any Marxism that runs up against intersectionality will be labeled cryptofascism.

btw Im not a marxist, im way off over on the other side of the spectrum, though I do respect Marxists for having an actual set of ideas they'll defend instead of the insane lies and censoring that progs come up with.

>> No.13609616

>>13609555
I hear you but I think you slightly misunderstood what I was saying. I'm saying we shouldn't necessarily say the neolibs have won just yet just because they've been so successful at shifting the goalposts because even with their own communities there's still plenty of potential for class resentment and class struggle. Basically what I mean is that when capitalists claim they have "lifted so many out of poverty" they are really just saying that they have taken a community that could relate to itself and others regardless of ethnic differences because they were all poor and split them against themselves and each other. This exacerbates alienation, which Marx himself often said is a prelude to big periods of class warfare. When the whole PC/SJW wave dries up, and I think it will soon, and when the economy crashes again, which it certainly will soon, I think there will be a new solidarity and perhaps it will lead to a new working class movement that is a real one and not just DSA larping

And I hear you man, same to you. Really I see us as fighting a common enemy and even if it sounds naive I hold out hope that once that enemy is gone we can perhaps find a way to reconcile that doesn't come to violence and tragedy or at least limits such devastation

>> No.13609658

>>13609616
>they have taken a community that could relate to itself and others regardless of ethnic differences because they were all poor and split them against themselves and each other.
I agree with this immensely because I know irl that race means fuck all when you make an actual community with people. But what is happening now with immigration only rarely creates that and usually creates tribalism and conflict. I dont know if that's capitalism or our social policies, or an inevitable effect of large scale immigration, or industrial civilization. There are so many factors to be considered it's insane.

I don't care at all really what the economic system is, what I care about is human interaction, and if you guys were proven to be right, and worker owned organizations prospered, Id join in a heartbeat. I have far right tendencies only because the only examples of relatively harmonious and integrated societies in history seem to be to me what we would call right wing.

The future to me is really not clear, and that is where I part with marxists, because I see only more ruin as likely, but I dont actually know.

I would never fight anything that successfully promoted human flourishing and liberty as it actually exists, id throw away any ideas i had about politics, history, economics, etc, I dont care about that stuff, I just don't like what is happening, and it doesn't seem like anyone else really likes it either, the average people on the street, even if our culture has this bizarre overtone of 'we are progressing towards perfection inevitably' and promotes this strange dream of unity that is not happening at all.

>> No.13609685

>>13608921
>there are inherent conflicts in society.
>"YOUR A MARXIST!!!1!!"
Are you a retard?

>> No.13609759

>>13608301
>Anyways Frankfurt school is the intellectual basis of sjw thoughts
every morning I wake up and I thank the good lord above that I'm not this retarded

>> No.13609779
File: 2.01 MB, 500x500, 1494967970802.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13607452

>> No.13609791

>>13607435
To be honest I find Marxists less irritating than liberals.

>> No.13609794
File: 25 KB, 500x437, 79703.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13608301
>>13609759
I mean for fuck's sake you don't even have to read the Frankfurt School or engage with their thought to know this is false, you can just read the funny meme trivia on wikipedia
>During the previous semester, Adorno’s decision to involve the police in clearing student occupiers from the Institute for Social Research (the Frankfurt School’s departmental unit at the University of Frankfurt) had caused controversy. While some regarded Adorno’s reliance on the authorities as a betrayal—a siding with the enemy against the common cause of social progress—others tended to agree with Adorno’s assessment of the radical activism of some students as misguided or even, in the words of his former research assistant, Jurgen Habermas, as a form of “left-wing fascism.” …In a patricidal reversal that pitted parts of the Student Protest Movement and the New Left against one of their theoretical fathers, Adorno was subjected to a series of institutional and personal attacks at least since 1967. and leaflets proclaiming that “Adorno as an institution is dead” (“Adorno als Institution ist tot“) were circulated during his lectures… But the most notorious incident was yet to come. During an April 1969 assault, an instance of “planned tenderness” which has come to be known as the “breast action” (Busenaktion), three female sociology students wearing long leather jackets invaded the lecturer’s podium, sprinkled rose and tulip petals over Adorno’s head, attempted to plant lipstick kisses on his cheeks, exposed their naked breasts to him, and provoked him with erotic pantomimes. Adorno, attempting to protect himself with his briefcase, proceeded to exit “Hörsaal V” (“Lecture Hall V”). This attempt to embarrass Adorno publicly was a sign of the larger structure of misunderstanding between Adorno and those student activists who had grown increasingly impatient with their theoretically-minded teacher’s reluctance to engage in street interventions and other forms of political activism.

>> No.13610773

>>13609658
>I dont know if that's capitalism or our social policies, or an inevitable effect of large scale immigration, or industrial civilization. There are so many factors to be considered it's insane.
These other factors are indeed important but as a marxist I would argue that they all follow from capitalism.
Consider what Engels said in Socialism: Utopian or Scientific, about the State the French found themselves in after the revolution had fully institutionalized capitalism and it's political organ, liberal democracy:
>But the new order of things, rational enough as compared with earlier conditions, turned out to be by no means absolutely rational. The state based upon reason completely collapsed. Rousseau’s Contrat Social had found its realization in the Reign of Terror, from which the bourgeoisie, who had lost confidence in their own political capacity, had taken refuge first in the corruption of the Directorate, and, finally, under the wing of the Napoleonic despotism. The promised eternal peace was turned into an endless war of conquest. The society based upon reason had fared no better. The antagonism between rich and poor, instead of dissolving into general prosperity, had become intensified by the removal of the guild and other privileges, which had to some extent bridged it over, and by the removal of the charitable institutions of the Church.
>The development of industry upon a capitalistic basis made poverty and misery of the working masses conditions of existence of society. Cash payment became more and more, in Carlyle’s phrase [See Thomas Carlyle, Past and Present, London 1843], the sole nexus between man and man. The number of crimes increased from year to year. Formerly, the feudal vices had openly stalked about in broad daylight; though not eradicated, they were now at any rate thrust into the background. In their stead, the bourgeois vices, hitherto practiced in secret, began to blossom all the more luxuriantly. Trade became to a greater and greater extent cheating. The “fraternity” of the revolutionary motto was realized in the chicanery and rivalries of the battle of competition. Oppression by force was replaced by corruption; the sword, as the first social lever, by gold. The right of the first night was transferred from the feudal lords to the bourgeois manufacturers. Prostitution increased to an extent never heard of. Marriage itself remained, as before, the legally recognized form, the official cloak of prostitution, and, moreover, was supplemented by rich crops of adultery.
>In a word, compared with the splendid promises of the philosophers, the social and political institutions born of the “triumph of reason” were bitterly disappointing caricatures.

Thus, the true Marxist seeks not go "legalize" these ills birthed by capitalist development (and thus fold them into the system and help sustain it) but negate them by moving beyond capitalism's mode of production

>> No.13610826

>>13609141
The same reason that explains why there are so many trannies on 4chan.

>> No.13610906

>>13610826
There probably aren't any more actual trannies in society than there have ever been it's just that since gays have pretty much exhausted their potential to be a novelty for consumerist capital expansion the establishment has made a lot of confused people and autogynephiles believe that they are truly gender dysphoria in order to expand their reach. This results in a feedback loop where they in turn demand that nobody even imply that perhaps they arent legitimately trans or that the gender they literally made up isn't a real thing. If you have 400 genders and the idea that you can have 400 more if none of those are sufficient you have a ton of opportunity for marketing and corporate virtue signalling

Keep in mind that trannies pre-2010 literally just wanted to be seen as whatever gender they transitioned into and not be murdered if they still have a dick and a guy fucks them without realizing it.

>> No.13610934

>>13609141

Technology is inherently emasculating.

>> No.13610937

>>13607435
>Marxism....and I mean actual marxism, not transvestites with funny colored hair.
Anon, I...

>> No.13610950

>>13608846
Do You think the nato nations infected themselves deliberately with cultural marxism?
Read School of Darkness

>> No.13610961

>>13609141
There's no such phenomenon. They aren't in any way more represented in that group than in any other group, They're just loud

>> No.13610964

>>13610906
Hard agree

>> No.13610974

>>13610906
You think my explanation of why there are so many traps on 4chan (and the internet) these days matches up with yours?

>Back in the early days before phoneposters, we had chan-girls, camgirls and attention-whores, and traps were just a curiosity tucked away in the corner, like Bridget (trap hentai was pretty scarce IIRC and it futa that we had in abundance) and shemale threads that "trapped" people into jerking to them and finally linetrap.

>Somewhere around the 10s those girls seemed to disappear, either chased off or something. There was a vacuum, that attention-starved faggots and betas filled up with symbiotic relationships. Since men in dresses are easier to talk to and fuck and get nudes from AND since it's easier to GET attention from dudes than girls, this shit grew fast (plus phoneposting). Also for some reason it's not whiteknighting if the girl in question is a trap, because 4chan became very gay in a misogynistic way.

>There's more shit to it but that's the gist.

>> No.13610981

>>13610773
While i Partialy agree, It seems to me that Marxists are way to concerned with just capitalism in a vacuum. While yes, it is a large part of our social dynamic, it is not the sole operating factor, and only can seem to be from a hard materialistic point of view. Ive meet people from different monitary strata, and while there are definitely different tendencies , its not hard and fast.

>> No.13610987

>>13610974
The girls left because social-media and dating apps boomed and they could get attention elsewhere. One thing to to keep in mind about 4chan trannies is that a lot of them have a predatory-feminization fetish that they picked up/were awakened to from absorbing truckloads of hentai. They absolutely get off on the idea of making a boy dress and act as a girl which is why they flock to boards like /r9k/ to lure weakminded, confused and rockbottom males on to their discords.

>> No.13610991

>>13610773
>Thus, the true Marxist seeks not go "legalize" these ills birthed by capitalist development (and thus fold them into the system and help sustain it) but negate them by moving beyond capitalism's mode of production
So I can dislike gays and still be a socialist?

>> No.13610993

>>13609509
This, not all autists are degenerate bugmen and trannies, i am autistic and far right. Autists are resistant to left wing propaganda and virtur signalling we can see through the bullshit

>> No.13610994

>>13607435
Literally fear of the unknown.

>> No.13610996

>>13610991
"Gays" is capitalist bullshit desu

>> No.13611005
File: 89 KB, 1050x550, 30RKELLY-facebookJumbo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why do I get banned all the time?. is there a fake cookie seller?. Like you go for orange cookies and you get chocolate

>> No.13611009

>>13607452
The deep state used its right-wing mouth piece, the National Review, to purge the most fanatic anti-communists in Cold War America, the John Birch Society, I don't think they are behind this.

>> No.13611056

>>13609141
>Grew up without a father in a female dominated environment

The freudian oedipal theory of faggotry is obviously right. All faggots grew up with domineering mothers and distant fathers, they identify with their moms and want dad to fuck them

>> No.13611069

>>13610991
According to Marx, maybe. According to any Marxist you'll ever encounter, no. Marxists have an eerie way of claiming most ills of capitalism are actually good things.

>> No.13611070

>>13611056
>The freudian oedipal theory of faggotry is obviously right.
You don't live in a crime-ridden city do you? Lotta chav scumbags grew up without fathers.

>> No.13611073

>>13611069
I just want to tolerate them and not encourage it.

>> No.13611080

>>13611073
This is what Russia is doing, and the world is acting like a genocide is happening.

>> No.13611084

>>13607600
This.

>> No.13611131

>>13611073
The problem is sexual deviants dont want to be tolerated, their very perversion pushes them to be the center of attention, they feel compelled to normalise and exhibit ever more bizarre sexual acts and identities, far from wanting to be left alone and live a normal life they are resentful and want revenge on normal people.

>> No.13611145

>>13607452
/thread
the moment people realize the extent of CIA reengineering and manipulation is the instant these people will quit falling for every psy-op ever.

>> No.13611147

>>13609616
>Basically what I mean is that when capitalists claim they have "lifted so many out of poverty" they are really just saying that they have taken a community that could relate to itself and others regardless of ethnic differences because they were all poor and split them against themselves and each other

Marxists are absolute retards jesus christ. I'll tell you to go back to /leftypol/ but unfortunatly it doesn't work anymore

>> No.13611155

>>13611009
Birchers an antisemites were simply too retarded to serve as the main front for american big business and the military industrial complex, but you are always going to need someone who can corral the crazies and manipulate them. American conservatives have long failed to understand that consumerism, industrialisation and liberal individualism have deletrious effects of their own, far more powerful than muh commie frankfurt school subversion.

http://www.radicalcritique.org/2013/10/whats-wrong-with-right.html?m=1

>> No.13611163

>>13607435

And they're right, you see, communism used to be a real menace and its modern remains (Venezuela, Cuba) are pretty disastrous.

>> No.13611194

>>13611070
These bitchmade niggas, being suburban autists, didnt have a support group of chav mates to teach them the ways of toxic masculinity, instead they gathered on the internet and reinforced their faggotry and submissive impulses

>> No.13611274

>>13610994

"Unknown". Grab a history book for a change.

>> No.13611735
File: 7 KB, 225x224, ,,.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13607452
>Most right wing sentiment on 4chan was engineered by the CIA

then why the CIA is against trump and muh racism?

>> No.13611776

>>13609616
>>13609658
To me, I think the hypocrisy of intersectionality and neoliberal social policy is that it is inheritly racist and sexist by design.

The Old Left in many places promoted a policy of blindness to race and gender, as well as promoting LGBT rights. Unity towards the goal of the abolition of class divisions was the aim.

The problem with the liberal approach is that traits such as race and gender have increased empathsis placed on them which in turn increases resentment and divisions between groups society. Policies such as so-called "positive discrimination" are so obviously fuelling bigotry on both sides of the conflict and for some mad reason, no one is pointing out that things might be better if we just paid less attention to race and gender in general.

As for right wing ideology, I don't agree with it because I believe it's a potential gateway for returning bigotry with bigotry (not to mention the potential for bloodshed). However, I feel as though if the right could mature past the stage of "kill all migrants, fags and women" and became blind to identity politics, I think the people on the right are part of the few who could offer a genuine challenge to neoliberalism.

>> No.13611792

>>13611735
Cos the CIA would rather have Killary than Trump.

>> No.13611847

>>13611776
This is a level below "kill all immigrants", not a single soul outside of mayo gated communities wants anything like that.

>> No.13611870

>>13611847
You need some kind of solidarity in order to challenge to status quo on a mass scale. A call for blindness isn't a call to ignore differences outright, but it's simply to not discriminate one way or another based on those differences. The neoliberal system benefits no one except the wealthy, and as a result it needs to be met with resistance on a massive scale to affect change.

>> No.13611883

>>13611870
Ah, it's another episode of ivory tower leftism I see.

>> No.13611909

The rise of LGBTQ++Race is a Marxist social revolution. However the Bourgeoisie is considered to be any straight white male regardless of their social class or economic status.

Whatever, it'll eat itself and implode after a few years. LGBTQ++Race is actually National Socialist although they'd never admit it.

>> No.13611936
File: 170 KB, 1365x393, f35423122ac427847f48d986ab1e23a5-imagepng.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13611147
Not an argument

>> No.13611937

>>13611883
In what way?

>> No.13611947

>>13611073
That was Marx's stance desu, Engels was more of a social liberal in that regard

>> No.13611979

>>13610974
This seems to be the case. The thing is, if capitalism were abolished, it would literally mean less degeneracy as /pol/ defines it. It wouldn't mean "degenerates" would be done away with but they literally make up such tiny percentages of the population that if capital didn't encourage them to participate in tribalism and consumer society to 1)sell more shit and 2)keep workers divided that their influence generally would be next to nothing.

>> No.13612184

>>13611936
>Reign of Terror is capitalism gone awry
what?

>> No.13612205

>>13609335
Agreed

>> No.13612227

>>13608949
Thanks for the info.

>> No.13612228

>>13611274
This is a literature board, learn to read.

>> No.13612274

I agree with >>13609685. Tagging something as Marxist because it identifies a social fissure is an ideological fallacy. Further, it robs everyone else on behalf of Marxism because it disallows robust consideration of an idea just because Marx publicly expounded on it previously.

>> No.13612647

>>13611936
kys yourself.

1)Feudalism got supplanted by capitalism because, when implemented, capitalism led to a stronger and more efficient nation. So far, communism has only managed ruin

2)all those arguments could be applied to commies living under the ussr

3)hour logic is garbage. Because some people get rich and some less so, it is the capitalists splitting them apart? That's some muh joo level of conspiracy

4)*kick you in the face*

>> No.13612682

>>13611979
>capitalism
>degeneracy
>4chan

Want to know something funny?