[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 54 KB, 540x960, 65268542_2557601724274302_7166007411294076928_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13561344 No.13561344 [Reply] [Original]

Why do people analyse literature? Literature can't be analysed. If you can analyse literature, you don't know anything about literature. You just know whether you like a book or not.

>> No.13561380
File: 81 KB, 627x310, D24FF2A6-17BB-43C4-9CDF-1827BBC9A6A9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13561344
>Why do people analyse literature?
For fun.

>> No.13561416

>>13561344
Well, it is difficult for niggers to analyze anything beyond its surface, but those who do look beyond the surface into the themes and meaning of fiction find it enriching and, in fact, help deepen their metacognitive awareness, which some research backed.
Now, as an obvious nigger, I feel it is fruitless to waste my time why self-reflection can be enriching, since it is obvious you lack this mental faculty. Granted, I will entertain you a bit, though it is obvious what I say will fall into deaf errors.
Listen, nigger, a story involves more than what you read on the surface level. Certain character interactions, pivotal events, and more typically point to some "themes". They can help oneself think about certain subjects in a more nuanced fashion, inquire more deeply into aspects of one's experience, and they can help you see and interpret world differently, in a flexible manner that can be both more enriching or advantageous depending on one's interests which goes beyond pimpin' out drugs and hoes for respectable White man.
As a nigger, it is obvious you are incapable of thinking about the deeper nature of things. Who am I? What is the point of what I am doing? Where am I going? Such existential questions and more are beyond the nigger brain, hence why you should be my slave. A certain portion of your income should, indeed, go to me, and when I am stressed, I should be allowed to whip you in order to take out my frustrations. Stick to flipping burgers, since it's obvious you won't experience the Kafkaesque element of such dead-end.
Now, be a good nigger and fuck off, and next time you think about raping a White woman, it will be your head.

>> No.13561436

>>13561416
Well, it is difficult for midwits to analyze anything beyond its surface, but those who do look beyond the surface into the themes and meaning of fiction find it enriching and, in fact, help deepen their metacognitive awareness, which some research backed.
Now, as an obvious midwit, I feel it is fruitless to waste my time why self-reflection can be enriching, since it is obvious you lack this mental faculty. Granted, I will entertain you a bit, though it is obvious what I say will fall into deaf errors.
Listen, midwit, a story involves more than what you read on the surface level. Certain character interactions, pivotal events, and more typically point to some "themes". They can help oneself think about certain subjects in a more nuanced fashion, inquire more deeply into aspects of one's experience, and they can help you see and interpret world differently, in a flexible manner that can be both more enriching or advantageous depending on one's interests which goes beyond pimpin' out drugs and hoes for respectable high functioning autists.
As a midwit, it is obvious you are incapable of thinking about the deeper nature of things. Who am I? What is the point of what I am doing? Where am I going? Such existential questions and more are beyond the midwit brain, hence why you should be my slave. A certain portion of your income should, indeed, go to me, and when I am stressed, I should be allowed to whip you in order to take out my frustrations. Stick to flipping burgers, since it's obvious you won't experience the Kafkaesque element of such dead-end.
Now, be a good midwit and fuck off, and next time you think about raping a female literature major, it will be your head.

>> No.13561445

>>13561436
Better to be a midwit than a nigger simpleton. What's so bad about being a midwit anyways? 120-130 IQ isn't that bad.