[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 279 KB, 1306x944, 1561348066571.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13385683 No.13385683[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>Guenon and Evola both talk about Hyperborea
>some ancient texts say it was somewhere in far north
>some say it was (maybe is) underground alongside Agartha, see: hollow earth theory
so where exactly is it?

>> No.13385689

It’s a meme bro don’t fall for it, also
>atlantis

>> No.13385701

>>13385689
wrong, it was real but to locate it on earth is wrong. the "north" here is symbolic. these people were divine and existed only formally, not substantially; that's to say, they were spiritual beings lacking bodies. they got bodies when they fell from their divine state due to degeneration.

>> No.13385704

About 13,000 years ago, more than three-fourths of the large Ice Age animals, includingwoolly mammoth a, mastodons, saber-toothed tigers and giant bears, died out. Scientists have debated for years over the cause of the extinction, with both of the major hypotheses —human overhuntingand climate change — insufficient to account for the mega die-off.

Recent research suggests that anextraterrestrial object, possibly a comet, about 3 miles wide, may have exploded over southern Canada, nearly wiping out an ancient Stone Age culture as well as megafauna like mastodons and mammoths.

On Earth Time

>> No.13385732
File: 496 KB, 500x667, ireigt_ewjefwj___ewf.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13385683
Hyperborea is solar stoicism. You can get there by surfing on the hottest day of the year if you get lucky enough that hyperborean UFOs take an interest in you. Contrary to the method they don't like surfer chads very much, but the ideal abductee is fat, soft, very pale, and girlish looking.

>> No.13385809

>>13385689
Woe unto you, ignorant scum! Allow one far wiser and far more girthily endowed to enlighten you on some not-so trivial facts!
Earth is far older than we've been led to believe. Hyperborea was either a real place or spiritual, but regardless the resulting society was Atlantis. Both Hyperboreans and these Atlanteans were Eurasian. After Atlantis fell (for unknown reasons), the denizens became what we know as the modern Europeans and Asians.
In the south, at the same time as the Atlanteans, were the Lemurians. This spawned the swarthy darker Southern races we know today.
PAY ATTENTION, THIS IS THE LEAST SPECULATIVE PART AND IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE.
Europeans and Asians are "spiritual", which is why they have not merely the intelligence, but the drive to create unsurpassed works of art and to advance scientifically, with the subconscious end of reaching the stars. This is why Europeans and Asians will often get along quite well, not only personally but culturally. But of course they are still distinct and should keep themselves.
The Lemurians, meanwhile, have a materialist energy. This energy has increasingly crept up from the South into the North, both physically (as represented by the invasion Lemurian offspring) and culturally. Hip hop culture is a vivid example.
So the races which devolved from the spiritual North are always in a state of tension and conflict with the races that evolved from the materialist (Earthy) South.
And you read that right. Devolve (or in some cases "involution") versus evolve. Hyperborean descendents are literally "not of this world", but of the whole of creation, thus the subsconcious desire to leave it (manifested, again, in any and all scientific advancement) and populate the cosmos. Lemurians are very much of this world, having evolved out of the animals hereon, and their culture and subsconcious desires (blacking white bitches, for instance) center around populating it and celebrating its resources (for instance, flaunting jewelry and materialist wealth in general).

>> No.13385837

>>13385809
was good up until
>manifested, again, in any and all scientific advancement) and populate the cosmos
tech nerds are NOT spiritual, they are hardcore materialists you ape

>> No.13385850

>>13385837
yes, this, don't associate hyperborea with technology, it's the complete opposite of the desire to domesticate and neuter nature

great post otherwise

>> No.13385863

This is insane right-wing conspiracy theory alternate history shit that has no place on this board

>> No.13385867

>>13385863
This is estrogenized marshmellow faggotry that only has a place on reddit

>> No.13385885

>>13385837
>>13385850
It's not about technology for the sake of technology, it's the spiritual element in populating the cosmos. Think about it more deeply and you'll realize what I mean. It's the same subconscious desire that manifests in our discovering and populating new continents and then advancing on them again until we can go to the moon and so on from there. It's all to the end of, ultimately, becoming one with the cosmos—the most spiritual end for inherently spiritual peoples.

>> No.13385891
File: 13 KB, 175x263, 175px-Belvedere_Apollo_Pio-Clementino_Inv1015_n3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It is not a geographic location in the same way of other places. There isn't necessarily a need to, "hide" it as some would speculate anymore than you'd need to hide Adi Shankara from an ant. There is no necessity to do so because while both essentially occupy the same existence, there is so much distance currently between them in how they think of themselves, how they perceive the world, and how they mentalize that stealth is the status quo.

The figurative Adi Shankara could reach the ant's level and approach the ant on their terms, and vice versa, but the latter is a much much harder task. Hyperborea is not merely another nation, Thule exists on a very different level. If you saw Hyperborea you would not understand what you are seeing as being significant, in fact you would not see it at all anymore than the baseline ant would see Adi Shankara for who they are. You have to completely elevate your perspective to a much higher level, that takes a great degree of self awareness, self mastery, and overall spiritual development.

That being said, there are places you can go in Iceland and Greenland where you can begin to experience the phenomena that is the existent legacy of the Hyperborean people. As I said, you either have to be spiritually attuned to experience more and more, or you have to have friends in, "higher places" who can pull you into that perspective through their willpower rather than yours. Hyperborea is not a utopia, but it is a land of spiritual purity and developing yourself on an entirely different level.

>> No.13385902

>>13385885
your conflating escapist greek rationalism and its fruits with the hyperborean sensibility, which I don't agree with

it might be more appropriate to say white races and their intellectual legacy is more a debasement of the original hyperborean solar intellect than its fruition

>> No.13385904

>>13385689
>atlantis
Real
>hyperborea
Fake

>> No.13385925

>>13385902
Think of it like this. We degenerated from spiritual oneness with the cosmos. The endgame is to "evolve" back to that point. It's the same cycle that the cosmos itself goes through when it explodes and contracts, explodes contracts. In the same way we degenerate into materiality and ultimately must evolve back into spirituality.

>> No.13385941

>>13385902
elaborate

>> No.13385949

>>13385925
i agree with this, but what i'm saying is that the resources that must be mobilized to maintain a technological society at the scale you're talking about is necessarily antithetical to the hyperborean mentality

>> No.13385953

>>13385925
Wrong. This is bagan degeneracy.

>> No.13385963

>>13385941
im saying the dialectical evolution of the human species is not a concept indigenous to hyperborean thought, and that it would be more appropriate to say hyperboreans wanted to make matter "translucent", from the inside out, than to escape it

>> No.13385967

>>13385683
its like Beringia right

>> No.13385968

>>13385949
Why? I'm just now realizing that you have an erroneous qualm with technology itself. Do you not realize that technology is distinctly Hyperborean? That's why Europeans and Asians are more technologically advanced than everyone else. And we always will be. Because it's the means by which we grow beyond the confines of Earth and, ultimately, materiality itself. In about two hundred years the current Asians and Eastern Europeans will be teleporting and spacefaring. This is ideal.

>> No.13385976

>>13385701
>it's like all symbolic bro
cringe

>> No.13385982

>>13385968
stop, hyperborea isn't the hatred of materiality and nature, hyperborea is not proto-gnosticism, the egyptians themselves were distinctly less gnostic than the greeks, so how much less would the hyperboreans themselves be?

the modern human intellect grows and operates in the occlusion of hyperborean principles, not AS their culmination

>> No.13386037

>>13385683
>where exactly is it?
where ever you want it to be, because it only ever existed in people's imaginations

>> No.13386064

>>13385683
>>13385689
Race aside, this is my favorite conspiracy theory, are there any good resources on this? (Evola and Guenon, duh, but anything else of quality?) let's pretend we're /x/ for a minute and talk about the possibility that ancient empires existed. I have a theory, that stems from the deluge mythos, that either early major empires (Egypt, Greece, Mesopotamia, etc.) descended from the Atlanteans (which seems unlikely) or they had contact with these fledgling civs and refugees from Atlantis fled to them afterward, bringing the tale of the flood and great minds with them. The other half of my theory is that they lived closer to the coast during the ice age and were washed out with the rising tide and temperatures. It all sounds like hog wash but I firmly believe in both of these and need to put them into a more thought out writing. On top of this I genuinely would like to know whether ancient humans had lived on Antarctica, I haven't researched this one as much as the other so I can't say much on it, I'm just curious.

In my opinion Atlantis was either in the Sea of Java, or the Mediterranean. I need to find the book where a Greek said an Egyptian told him the story of Atlantis, surprised the Greek hadn't heard it before as it is a story of his people; I always found that an interesting conversation, and will find it later for anyone else interested.

>> No.13386073

>>13386064
>I need to find the book where a Greek said an Egyptian told him the story of Atlantis, surprised the Greek hadn't heard it before as it is a story of his people; I always found that an interesting conversation, and will find it later for anyone else interested.

Plato's Timaeus?

>> No.13386085

>>13386064
>In my opinion Atlantis was either in the Sea of Java, or the Mediterranean
It was the immediate result of Hyperborea, so it would be in the North. And if you say you disagree that it was the result of Hyperborea that's up to you, but the two mythos tend to go hand in hand.

>> No.13386096

>>13385976
read what i said again dumb bitch, the "north" is symbolic, the location of hyperborea which was non-physical until the fall

>> No.13386102

>>13386073
Yeah I just looked it up, I feel like a dumbass now

>> No.13386108

>>13386085
I haven't looked into Hyperborea too much, I will have to

>> No.13386116

>>13385809
Thanks for sharing the information

>> No.13386123

>>13386102
Critias too. It's fragmented but seminal.

>> No.13386130

>>13385891
Thanks for sharing the information

>> No.13386132

I had a vision of Atlantis when I was sixteen, triggered by heavy rainfall that flooded the walkway to my house.
It was a city-state with strange high-tech smooth blue, almost plasticky interconnected walkways that were just slightly submerged in the surrounding sea (it was Venetian in that way), and everyone walked around barefoot because it was pleasant.

>> No.13386136

>>13385683
In that thread anon posted the 'arctic home in the vedas'. I haven't read it, but other anon asked him about it and he said both the rg veda and the avesta describe polar skies, so they had to have been written before the last ice age ended. Hyperborea might just be the north pole.

>> No.13386161

Read star.seeds by Gordon White

>> No.13386223
File: 99 KB, 800x450, download (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13385683
>Hyperborean Aryans weren't re-
That's where you're wrong kiddo

>The Indo-European Vedas say that the day and night of the gods is a year of human time = the 6-month long night and day in the arctic; the same symbolism is also found in the earliest Zoroastrian texts which emerged from the same mixture of Indo-European traditions as the Vedas.
>the Vedas describe the sky rotating like the rungs of a wheel around the spoke (only seen by people at the poles)
>In the Mahabharata it says "At (mount) Meru the sun and the moon go round from left to right every day, and so do all the stars" (only witnessed at the poles), it also says "The mountain, by its lustre, so overcomes the darkness of night, that the night can hardly be distinguished from the day" describing the northern lights.
>The Mahabharata, describing the same place says, "The day and the night are together equal to a year to the residents of the place'"
>The Vedas state that the entire Rig-Veda is supposed to be ceremonially recited during the dawn (only possible where the dawn takes multiple days such as in the arctic)
>numerous passages from the Vedas describe a long dawn, one of says the dawn is a group of sisters circling around and around until reach the appointed place (the dawn in the arctic circles around the observer as it gradually rises of multiple days)
>Palaeolithic settlements are already known to have been found over a wide area within the Arctic Circle and even as far North as latitude 80° on Ellesmere Island and Spitzbergen

source:

https://www.systematics.org/journal/vol1-3/SJ1-3c.htm

B-b-but how could they have lived in the arctic circle and near the north pole way back then when it was so cold? It's impossible?!

>11,000 years ago the solar energy at the arctic was 9% higher than the present

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0277379110000673

>> No.13386240

>>13385701
>they were spiritual beings lacking bodies
Primordial man was only semi-ethereal. It's not metaphorical.

>> No.13386246

>>13386223
Absolutely based hyperborean poster

>> No.13386279
File: 123 KB, 1200x600, 15932875.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13386064
Hyperborea was "communicated with" (the last remnants either fled on contact or were barbarously slaughtered) in the late 18th and early 19th centuries and again (with similar brutality) at the following crux of the late 19th and early 20th centuries. There is extraordinarily little known regarding the "Hyperborean(s)," usually the subject of Cryptids is boorish and textbook, but the Old Nords who so savaged the ancient cabbalists of the Grand Orient remain a genuine mystery. The greatest nations and minds, for three and a half millenia, have been beset by the cosmic wailing of those known (respective to chronology) as: the Sea Peoples, the Nephilim, and the Yeti. The only "access points" (that is, the famous perennial massacre-sites) are the island of Hopen in the Svalbard archipelago and the caves of Oodaap Qeqertaa; They are well known for strange fauna and shrub vegetation with oddly floral patterns. Strictly speaking there were full-blown ecosystems at first landing, but it's best forgotten as it's all ice now. There was deep pit (at the latter) containing the legendary latticeworks, the descending layers of bridges and stairways cut into the walls and webbing across the mighty chasm's walls, decorated with and supported by buffers of monumental stone artifice and masterful masonry, the usual undecipherable and linguistically "cryptic" but altogether eerily recognizable runes and glyphs; All frozen or walled off nowadays. The former was a little less archaeological and a little more lock and key intrigue, but it's all top notch Antarctic finds. There's nothing that inspires real dissent towards the Order (only derision and diffidence) and as such the sites were merely quarantined instead of damned from memory. It would be a shame if they were demolished, what if the Hyperboreans came back again?

>> No.13386289

>>13386223
Thanks for sharing the information and offering links for further reading

>> No.13386402

Can someone post Guenon and Evola comments about Hyperborea?

>> No.13386466

if you actually keep up with archaeogenetics mildly youll know that there isnt anything 'mystical' about PIEs/Aryans and that although they are indeed interesting, their origins are wholly unshrouded. if any ancient population is more mysterious its ANE imo

>> No.13386475

>>13386466
>doesn't actually know what's being talked about

>> No.13386783
File: 989 KB, 1338x1277, 1557845512503.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13386808

>>13385891
>>13385809
>>13385850
>>13386064
>>13386223
>>13386279
>>13386783

Is there a Discord where you people hang out? You'd perfect for my kiwifarms thread. Thanks .

>> No.13386949

>>13385867
>This is estrogenized marshmellow faggotry that only has a place on reddit
A fucking men brother. Goddamn i hate those people. Useless and disgusting vermin

>> No.13386953

>>13386223
>>Hyperborean Aryans weren't re-
>That's where you're wrong kiddo
>>The Indo-European Vedas say that the day and night of the gods is a year of human time = the 6-month long night and day in the arctic; the same symbolism is also found in the earliest Zoroastrian texts which emerged from the same mixture of Indo-European traditions as the Vedas.
>>the Vedas describe the sky rotating like the rungs of a wheel around the spoke (only seen by people at the poles)
>>In the Mahabharata it says "At (mount) Meru the sun and the moon go round from left to right every day, and so do all the stars" (only witnessed at the poles), it also says "The mountain, by its lustre, so overcomes the darkness of night, that the night can hardly be distinguished from the day" describing the northern lights.
>>The Mahabharata, describing the same place says, "The day and the night are together equal to a year to the residents of the place'"
>>The Vedas state that the entire Rig-Veda is supposed to be ceremonially recited during the dawn (only possible where the dawn takes multiple days such as in the arctic)
>>numerous passages from the Vedas describe a long dawn, one of says the dawn is a group of sisters circling around and around until reach the appointed place (the dawn in the arctic circles around the observer as it gradually rises of multiple days)
>>Palaeolithic settlements are already known to have been found over a wide area within the Arctic Circle and even as far North as latitude 80° on Ellesmere Island and Spitzbergen
>source:
>https://www.systematics.org/journal/vol1-3/SJ1-3c.htm
>B-b-but how could they have lived in the arctic circle and near the north pole way back then when it was so cold? It's impossible?!
>>11,000 years ago the solar energy at the arctic was 9% higher than the present
>https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0277379110000673
Excellent post, saving and researching

>> No.13387328

>>13386223
blessed "nothing personal kid" poster

>> No.13387338

>>13385683
There are a lot of writers who spoke of Hyperborea, not just your collection of two /lit/ pet picks

>> No.13387349

>>13385809
How could someone be more stupid. Read a little african mythology and you'll find it is rich in the same tropes and archetypes that exist in nordic and oriental races.

>> No.13387369

>>13386808
lol did you hear that guys fucking kiwifarms doesn't approve

>> No.13387370

>>13386132
Sounds like you've played too much Ocarina of Time

>> No.13387377
File: 214 KB, 1280x1920, 8536f75b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13385683
Modern day Finland

>> No.13387384

>>13386953
Are you guys kidding?? Literally because the vedas speak metaphorically about the relative length of days and of a place where day and night bear different chronologies, THIS is somehow enough evidence for retard anons to take the notion of hyperborea seriously?
Jesus you need to frequent /x/, they need gullible brainlets like you there

>> No.13387412

>>13385863
>that has no place on this board
no u