[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 24 KB, 220x278, 220px-Karl_Marx_001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12272616 No.12272616[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>The bourgeois sperm has some animalistic magical potency inherent in it which cannot be baulked; thus we see the subconscious longing of proletariat virginal european women lusting after the bourgeois male. In a same fashion, the Greeks talked of the Minotaur which is a mythological creature which is half bull and half man. The aim of the priests of that cult seems principally to have been the production of a temporary incarnation of this beast by sending selected women of the community every year into the jungle/forest to mingle with all the imaginable bestial creatures thus to produce a miraculous birth upon returning to community.

From his secret letters with Engels. What did he mean by this?

>> No.12272651

Post the source.

>> No.12272653
File: 251 KB, 684x676, 1545018570851.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12272616

>The Nazbol sperm has some animalistic magical potency inherent in it which cannot be baulked; thus we see the subconscious longing of pure capitalist women lusting after the Nazbol. In a same fashion, the Greeks talked of the Minotaur which is a mythological creature which is half bull and fully Nazbol. The aim of the priests of that cult seems principally to have been the production of a temporary incarnation of this beast by sending selected women of the community every year into the jungle/forest to mingle with all the imaginable bestial creatures thus to produce a miraculous birth upon returning to community.

>> No.12272654

this only works with Evola because it is concievable considering his absurd racial essentialism and volkish mysticism, no one who has read more than 3 pages of Marx would believe he wrote this

>> No.12272666

>>12272654
This.
The other thing actually read like Evola wrote it. This sounds nothing like Marx or Engels, committed materialists.

>> No.12272693

>>12272654
>>12272666
The bourgeois sperm has some economic value inherent in it which cannot be baulked; thus we see the subconscious longing of proletariat virginal european women lusting after the bourgeois male. In a same fashion, the Greeks talked of the Minotaur (symbolizing capital) which is a mythological creature which is half bull and half man. The aim of the priests of that cult seems principally to have been the production of a temporary incarnation of this beast by sending selected women of the community every year into the jungle/forest to mingle with all the imaginable bestial creatures thus to produce surplus value upon returning to community.

>> No.12272703

>>12272616
This thread is as good as any to post this-
why are white supremacists so obsessed with black men as paradigms of masculinity, fertility, vitality, whatever? Most of the nazis I know are constantly talking about how much better blacks are at athletic shit or whatever and I remember when /pol/ was mostly a cuck posting board.
To believe whites are superior, why do you need blacks to be minotaurs? Both races average members are pretty fat and shitty, low sperm counts, high bf%s, etc.
Plus, if I was trying to sell this narrative that whites are the best ever (which honestly they might be but what do we have to gain from this fact), why not characterize whites as hypermasculine minotaur big dick men?

>> No.12272711

>>12272703

Because small dicks are more virtuous and a symbol of civilization. Look at statues. If you have a big dick, you probably have a low IQ as well.

>> No.12272717

>>12272711
haha, dang I must have a really bad brain cause my dick is HUGE

>> No.12272720

>>12272717

Not necessarily, but it's very likely.

>> No.12272726

>>12272720
yeah it's HUGE so I must be really dumb
idk how i'm even writing this, I can't read at all

>> No.12272729

>>12272693
better, i laughed this time but still needs work

>>12272703
blacks were dehumanized and made to seem savage. savagery or something adjacent to it is something often desirable in sex and has definite sex appeal, so the culture of dehumanizing blacks and turning them into labor chattel also made them seem more "base" and "primal" in a way that invites sexualization. it makes sense that the more you buy into and base your beliefs on the inherent savagery of blacks, the more likely you are to also believe in the inherent sexual superiority of blacks. they dont always go together tho, liberals that love to feign colorblindness and burn bridges over "microaggressions" as a hobby also oversexualize blacks, as is evident in a lot of media. though it's likely also derived from a perception, unconscious or otherwise, of savagery, but with a sympathetic "noble savage" "taming the beast" angle instead of "enemy at the gates with a big ol cock for raping our wimminz"

>> No.12272733

>>12272726
It is a well known fact that the smaller the penis the bugger the brain. Neanderthals, for example, were all women, and it's also the same with jews.

>> No.12272739

>>12272726

You're probably trolling, but profound sexual features are an indicator of a strong libido and thus such an individual is more prone to barbarity.

>> No.12272741
File: 29 KB, 657x527, pep.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12272711
Damn, I got an above average dick. Do I need to cut it off for some IQ points?

>> No.12272743

>>12272726
You have the stylometry of a low IQ person.

>> No.12272764

>>12272729

>let me just throw out biology when it doesn't suit my agenda
>being gayer than the alt-right

Nope, you've obviously never been in black neighborhoods. Blacks are extremely sexually charged, unlike whites or other minorities of similar status. Wealth has nothing to do with it, for even the richest of black males are notorious muh dickers. Arabs are the closest because of their significant amounts of African DNA, but still a ways away from pure Africans.There's a reason homosexuality is rampant among blacks and why they prefer doggy style the most.

>> No.12272765

>>12272616
>But you Communists would introduce community of women, screams the bourgeoisie in chorus. The bourgeois sees his wife a mere instrument of production. He hears that the instruments of production are to be exploited in common, and, naturally, can come to no other conclusion that the lot of being common to all will likewise fall to the women. He has not even a suspicion that the real point aimed at is to do away with the status of women as mere instruments of production. For the rest, nothing is more ridiculous than the virtuous indignation of our bourgeois at the community of women which, they pretend, is to be openly and officially established by the Communists. The Communists have no need to introduce community of women; it has existed almost from time immemorial. Our bourgeois, not content with having wives and daughters of their proletarians at their disposal, not to speak of common prostitutes, take the greatest pleasure in seducing each other’s wives. Bourgeois marriage is, in reality, a system of wives in common and thus, at the most, what the Communists might possibly be reproached with is that they desire to introduce, in substitution for a hypocritically concealed, an openly legalized community of women. For the rest, it is self evident that the abolition of the present system of production must bring with it the abolition of the community of women springing from that system, i.e., of prostitution both public and private.

He did write that

>> No.12272767

>>12272729
>The bourgeois sperm has some economic value inherent in it which cannot be baulked; thus we see the subconscious longing of proletariat virginal european women lusting after the bourgeois male. In a same fashion, the Greeks talked of the Minotaur (a traditional symbol of surplus value) which is a mythological creature which is half bull (symbolizing capital, the bourgeoisie) and half man (labour, the proletariat). The aim of the priests of that cult seems principally to have been the production of a temporary incarnation of this beast by sending selected women of the community every year into the jungle/forest to mingle with all the imaginable bestial creatures thus to produce surplus value upon returning to community.

This one is air-tight