[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 47 KB, 650x773, gdxze8g1pmm11.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12049348 No.12049348 [Reply] [Original]

>>49163461
>be me
>read The Man in the High Castle
>feel pride, happiness, wish to live in a world as good as in the book, not corrupted by jews or mental diseases or retarded american capitalism or russian "communism"
>Germany and Japan win WW2, Germans nuke the fuck out of the entirety of Africa, are planning missions to Mars
>this is how things should be: jews eliminated, niggers nuked, burgers controlled so that sjws and liberals and republicans cannot ever exist, this is basically a utopian book
feelsgoodman.jpeg
>be one chapter in
>some high-ranking Swedish dude reveals himself to be a jew
>has had multiple operations to hide this fact
>reveals that there are many more out there like him
>they all have high ranks in the German government and unimaginable amounts of power right in the center of Berlin
>suddenly feel betrayed
disgust.webm
>mfw the jews even ruined my utopian dreams

>> No.12049729
File: 310 KB, 1200x800, The-Man-in-the-High-Castle-map.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12049348
I've only ever seen the show, the first 2 seasons are pretty good, very minimally pozzed, I'm only 3 episodes down in season 3 and so far its the same. Very good show. Makes me sad though.

>> No.12049739

>>12049348
I didn't understand the ending.

>> No.12049841

how fucking stupid do you have to be

he said it to a nazi official that got on his nerves just to mess with him, it was obviously just something he said to tick off the annoying nazi that was on the rocket with him.

this was not hard to understand and if you are unironic about this post i'll genuinely be astonished

>> No.12049900

>>12049739
What didn't you understand specifically?