[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 126 KB, 647x656, 1536030589756.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11985813 No.11985813 [Reply] [Original]

The relationship between Force & Understanding, as I see it, can be closed by the use of propaganda. We see this if we define our terms as follows. Force is that entity which manifests itself as an object, physical, meta-physical, or social, and so we can analyze a force within all these contexts. My personal background lies in psychology, so I am more able to analyze this aspect within context of the social. Force is defined in all contexts as movement impacting another object. In the social context, we find understanding, for understanding cannot exist without a human entity; we don't find understanding within a mere physical or meta-physical object. Thus we must look to the social context in order to unite Force with Understanding. Propaganda does this because it ties in the movement of an object (in this case, a person, a crowd, or a nation), with actualization of a certain aspect of society. A being that is embroiled in society cannot grasp all of understanding, for he lacks worldsight; however, a being such as this can still digest aspects of society in the form of symbols or ideologies or whatever, depending on how developed they are. Thus we see that propaganda is that aspect, that tool, which unites Force and Understanding.