Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/lit/ - Literature


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 61 KB, 640x640, FB_IMG_1537994717568.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11847070 No.11847070 [Reply] [Original]

ITT: Lets appreciate the great Stephen King.

>> No.11847097

He's the Five Guys Burgers and Fries of literature.

>> No.11847098

>>11847070
Cringe and bluepilled.

>> No.11847106
File: 55 KB, 850x400, quote-race-prejudice-is-a-gift-of-nature-intended-to-preserve-in-purity-the-various-divisions-h-p-lovecraft-105-79-51.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11847106

>>11847070

>> No.11847109

>>11847097
I love the Bacon Milkshake from there with a large order of fries, a Triple Bacon Cheeseburger with everything, and a large Lime Coke with unlimited refills! Five guys is amazingly delicious.

>> No.11847132

>>11847070
based and redpilled stephen king

>> No.11847219

>>11847070
>The thought of this closed mind on the supreme court [...] sickens me
Says the guy whose literaric repertoire fits on a tea spoon..

>> No.11848392

>>11847070
Kavanaugh seems like a chad to me. No idea what the roasties are whining about. First they hate incels, now they hate chads. Stupid grils.

>> No.11848403

The only thing more abhorrent than a society run by Men [...] is a society run by Women.
-Anonymous

>> No.11848672

>>11847097
Five Guys is the only burger joint that reliably gives me diarrhea. That seems like a pretty apt comparison.

>> No.11848677

I'm real into the fact that Stephen King is into Rancid

RUUUUBY RUBY RUBY RUBY SOHO

>> No.11848683

>>11847097
Over-priced mediocrity? Sounds about right.

>> No.11848687

>>11848677
IFAH FAHL BA DOWN, YURGONA ELPMEBACK UP AGAIN!
IFAH FAHL BA DOWN, YORGONNA BEMA FREN :3

>> No.11848700

>>11848687
AND IT'S FUN TO PLAY : D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtiJO2ZSBws

>> No.11848804
File: 387 KB, 382x379, 1508375103058.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11848804

>>11848403
>blocks your path

>> No.11848949

Imagine actually putting months and months of effort into a smear campaign that cannot possibly come to fruition. And yet these people get paid millions of dollars to do it.
These pundits contribute so much negative value on society that they undeniably deserve eradication.

>> No.11848960

>>11847070
Non-American here. What the fuck is going on with Kavanaugh?

>> No.11848986

>>11848960
A bunch of whores accused him of raping them.

>> No.11849000

>>11848960
The left rebooted the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings only this time there's even more salacious baseless slander than pubes on Cokes.
Eventually Washington will bore itself with the smell of its own flatulence and make the foregone conclusion official and America will be back to watching Trump impeachment scenarios in reruns on their parlor walls.

>> No.11849223

>>11847070
Stephen King is a disgusting moron who likes to write and think about little kids raping other kids. Who cares what that hack says.

>> No.11849250
File: 58 KB, 510x713, f_1341b179806367f7e72aaf29f937d359ec34be3c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11849250

>>11847070
Unironically one of my favorite films of all-time, and I have Cocaine King to thank for it. The source short story ain't bad either, but the film is just its own kind of perfect insanity that will never be matched in writing or film. Thank you Stephen.

>> No.11849574

>>11847070
>Literally the only party that has any hope of reliably appealing to large numbers of the population.

>Spends 99% of their time on intersectional nonsense and baseless accusations.

Is liberalism dead?

>> No.11849583

>>11849223
What’s wrong with writing about those scenarios, grandma Braun?

>> No.11849585

>>11849574
No Liberalism has won.

>> No.11849587
File: 77 KB, 1000x1000, 1536786507297.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11849587

>>11847070
The top selling authors like JK Rowling and Stephen King are the most outspoken for the globalist agenda, constantly spewing progressive horseshit onto the internet. It really makes one wonder ((( who ))) the gatekeepers to literary success might be.

>> No.11849597

>>11849587
Maybe the vast majority of readers (vaguely educated normies) are liberals?

Oh no, how could I think that it’s da JOOS

>> No.11849631

>>11849583
King has made comments concerning the fantasies of other people and how they should be judged by them; should he receive the same treatment for his thoughts and fantasies, he would be hanged in public.

>> No.11849672

>>11849597
>the vast majority of readers
>implying they are anything but retarded

>> No.11849677
File: 15 KB, 250x174, B4D4282F-26F5-4693-9306-6EFEDC6BAE21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11849677

>>11847070

Another SJW for the blacklist

>> No.11849758
File: 60 KB, 636x383, Screenshot from 2018-09-27 20-11-18.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11849758

>>11848960
Unironically some of the slimiest shit i have seen in first world politics.

>> No.11849760

>>11849597
Harry potter is for children.

>> No.11849763

>>11847070
Is this a real quote?

>> No.11849785

His thinking is as primitive as his writing.

>> No.11849822

>>11849758
>she has nothing to gain in getting the (alleged) bribe from the left, a bit of fame (enough due a ghost written book?) and possibly a loaded white knight husband
Almost could be used as an argument 200 years when she could be ostracized. In present day it only gets the noggin jogging.

>> No.11849886

why do these rich white guys always hate other rich white guys? is it guilt?

>> No.11849946

>>11849886
Some of them are white and others are ((( white )))

>> No.11850017
File: 29 KB, 640x613, FB_IMG_1534206087217.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11850017

>>11849758
>we have practiced X for many years. therefore X must have no practical purpose and should be stamped out

>> No.11850056

>>11848672
You should consult a gastroenterologist

>> No.11850067

>>11849886
Because there is often more depth to a person than their skin color, socioeconomic status, or ethnicity. If you ever leave your mums basement and talk to people you might come to understand one day.

Good luck anon I'll be praying for you.

>> No.11850143

>>11849574
The vast majority of readers (women) read the equivalent of capeshit. I would rather shoot squirrels with toothless Cletus than have to listen to another Trump/Voldemort comparison.

>> No.11850224

very good Kavanaugh, very good.
HOWEVER

>> No.11850234

>>11849758
>some of the slimiest shit i have seen
did you happen to miss the election?

>> No.11850258

>>11847070
> Stephen King complains about 'white male entitlement'
Whew, lad.

>> No.11851172

>>11849758
I hope that she's actually faking it and succeeds at destroying Kavanaugh. As in, Kavanaugh loses the nomination, someone else takes the spot, and then she and the other accusers are ousted as fake. It would finally justify my hatred of women. The alternative -- that sexual assault is actually hard to report and that the accusers will ultimately suffer more in this process than they gain in material -- is simply inconceivable to someone like me, who literally has no chance of ever being raped.

>> No.11851182

>>11849758
>let's just believe the 'she'
What is actually wrong with these people

>> No.11851283

>>11849758
Kek but there is something to gain.

>> No.11851295

>>11851182
they're not incels

>> No.11851307

>>11851295
Neither are we, dumbass. This isn’t /pol/

>> No.11851316

>>11851295
why would we just believe women instead of men, how does that make any sense? This allows them to just lie and get away with it

>> No.11851333

>>11851307
>>11851316
lolmad

>> No.11851336

>>11851333
are you a woman, or do you genuinely not understand why just believing people with no evidence is a massive problem?

>> No.11851365
File: 642 KB, 606x565, cant handle your shit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11851365

>>11851307
>muh /pol/ boogeyman

One would think you fucking faggots would get tired of tossing this one out.

>> No.11851367

>>11851336
Do you not see how ridiculous you're being? Chill lol

>> No.11851376

>>11851367
im going to guess youre a woman, or a guy so thorougly feminized that you act like a woman socially

either way it's annoying

>> No.11851387

>>11851376
and I'm going to guess you're a seething incel, which is worse :)

>> No.11851399

>>11851387
i actually have a point though, which is that you can't just take people at their word without evidence

your point is 'lol chill' and 'youre an incel'

do you see why youre retarded and my posts aren't?

>> No.11851429
File: 82 KB, 520x458, 1537900983198.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11851429

>>11851399
at least i'm not a butthurt polfag lol

>> No.11851442

>>11851429
im not butthurt though, im just right, whereas you're basically a petulant child. also how does wanting evidence for accusations make me pol?

>> No.11851447

>>11847070
>>11847106
This is why Lovecraft is the superior writer. Well, this and Lovecraft had some originality and understood that you shouldn't bloat your stories up with half a dozen needless subplots. If Lovecraft had written IT it would've been 200 pages of pure horror and there wouldn't have been an underage gangbang.

>> No.11851452

>>11851336
This mindset is why it's so fucking easy to rape people. Obviously some drunk 16 year old who desperately tries to push me away as a grope her crotch isn't going to go home and tell her mom that she got drunk at a party. She's not going to tell her mom that me and my buddy pinned her down because we heard she was easy and wanted our turn with her. Even if she did talk, who fucking cares? My other buddies can verify that I was out smoking cigarettes with them all night -- and actually believe it -- because they were too fucking drunk to even remember if I was there. I get good grades and I'm a starter on our football team. Who would believe some dumb slut? I honestly salute you because without a world that demanding rigorous evidence for a crime that's relies almost entirely witness testimony, I wouldn't have gotten my dick wet near as many times as I have.

>> No.11851454

>>11851442
cry harder :)

>> No.11851455

>>11847070
Who is this nigger stephen king. Fuck this cunt, sometimes you gotta smack a bitch. How many times did I have to slap Shelley that neurotic asshole.

>> No.11851462

>>11851452
this doesn't change that you can't just give women carte blanche to accuse people of rape, it's an absurd idea

>> No.11851465

>>11851454
See this is also not an answer lol, what do you get out of this, you just appear like a dumbass to everybody

>> No.11851468

>>11851442
You're pol because you're easily influenced by propaganda and become extremely agitated when merely confronted with the notion that people have different opinions than you. But hey you do you

>> No.11851469

>>11851462
No yeah I completely agree. I think that you should need video evidence and at least 3 trustworthy, preferably male, witnesses. That is the only way we can prevent women with no moral core from hurting the reputations of upright men for pussy points.

>> No.11851472
File: 26 KB, 700x898, 1537125926302.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11851472

>>11847098
it's a joke

>> No.11851473

>>11851468
I am not agitated though, i have just been posting completely reasonable things, while the other poster resorts to mocking and not replying.
>>11851469
RIght we should just believe everything they say, clearly there are no women that would take advantage of this, women are pure moral beings.

See how strawmanning isn't a productive form of argument?

>> No.11851481

>>11851473
>I am not agitated though
haha sure

>> No.11851484

>>11851473
Why would someone lie about being raped

>> No.11851486

>>11851484
just watch The Shield lol

>> No.11851489

THE WORST GENOCIDE SINCE WW2 IS HAPPENING IN YEMEN AND NOBODY GIVES A SHIT

>> No.11851490

>>11851484
As a weapon to punish people they don't like or who wronged them, for attention, because it validates their sense of being attractive

>> No.11851491
File: 31 KB, 1080x728, hj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11851491

>>11851455
#Justice4Spacey

touching genitals is bad but it isnt fucking rape. When will these women stop fucking playin up this liberal bullshit. grow up. say no.
How can we legislate on feelings like " he intimidated me" when its completely subjective and people (e.g. with mental illness) will have a distorted view.

>> No.11851492

>>11851490
Do you have any proof of this ever happening

>> No.11851495

>>11851490
also for sex they regret having, whether to placate a boyfriend for their cheating, or distane themselves from a guy they dont want to be seen as having willingly hooked up with

>> No.11851497

>>11847070
you can call me cucked and bluepilled all day but if Kav was a competent judge(which is a low bar to set for a candidate for the Supreme Court, he should be no less than exceptional) then he wouldn't be in this situation. an astute man of exceptional intelligence and insight whose role funtions in the highest capacity of the given field would have the rhetoric, strategy, and conviction to not get rolled by a bunch of libs. he's literally just riding coattails into a job completely out of his depth

>> No.11851500
File: 281 KB, 2000x1333, I'mJustAnAnalyst.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11851500

>>11851489
BUT I CAN'T GO TO YEMEN, I'M JUST AN ANALYST!!!

>> No.11851501

>>11851492
Well yes there are cases of women falsely accusing men of being raped and being sentenced for it by a court

I dont see why you find that implausible. Women are human, humans are often terrible

>> No.11851505

>>11851452
>>11851469
>>11851484
The alternative is worse. Western justice is supposed to be built on "innocent until proven guilty." If you throw a man in jail simply because one woman says he raped her then requirement of proof is thrown out the window and we edge ever closer to totalitarianism. I would rather let some criminals get away with their crimes than throw innocent people in jail. For centuries this concept was easily and widely understood but now society is full of people who are so driven by pure emotion they can't grasp this.

>> No.11851509

>>11851501
ergo all women are terrible there i said it

>> No.11851511

>>11851509
Unironically this

>> No.11851515
File: 8 KB, 302x167, gook.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11851515

>>11851497
Who the fuck hasnt touched up a girl in the top ranks of society. They all fucking psychopaths. And judging someone for something when they were in highschool


WHEN THE FUCK WILL MARK WAHLBURG GET SHUNNED.

>> No.11851518
File: 191 KB, 1014x1055, Wojackscope.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11851518

>>11847109
>Bacon Milkshake
do americans actually do this

>> No.11851525

>>11851505
this, if a criminal goes free he will be charged again for something else eventually. innocent people generally stay innocent while criminals are usually based in a life of crime.

>> No.11851530

>>11851518
At Five Guys they give you a wide variety of stuff you can have them put in your milkshake and bacon is one of the options. I've never done it and I don't know anyone who has. It doesn't seem to be widespread. However, there's no doubt that at least a few oddballs have done it.

>> No.11851531

>>11851518
Ive seen bacon vodka in my local shop before.

>> No.11851542

>>11851452
Sound like you have all the evidence you need to convict. Go forth AND BRING JUSTICE TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE CONTRARY TO YOUR IMAGINATION

>> No.11851549

>>11851452
so your argument is 'this crime is hard to prove, therefore we should do away with the entire notion of evidence'? This is seriously your argument?

>> No.11851556

>>11850056
Or just don't go to Five Guys anymore.

>> No.11851559

>>11851472
I just looked it up. It isn't. King really did say that and he was being 100% serious.

>> No.11851570

>>11851549
Yes, I think you have quantified their argument. NOW JUSTICE MUST FOLLOW, NO MORE TRIALS!

>> No.11851572
File: 2.34 MB, 1176x1596, George_Orwell_press_photo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11851572

Ayy, fuck you authoritarian faggots. Innocent until proven guilty. Freedom matters than your feelings.

>> No.11851582

>>11847070
His writting on boomer childhood is best thing about him and his hatred how boomers wasted it all redeems him from being libshit

>> No.11851601

>>11851542
>>11851549
Rape is different from other crimes in a logistical and intentional sense. It is not committed for the attainment of property. It is not committed out of rage. It is the deliberate violation of another being's body, but done so in a way that the only way to procure physical evidence is if the person, likely a young woman who has been raised in a society that assumes that she's probably lying, goes to an official and says that she has been raped. Then, if she was penetrated, which is the only kind of sexual assault that leaves the evidence a rape kit could collect -- which is the actual semen left inside the vagina -- she has the necessary evidence to move forward with a trial.

How would a woman who was digitally penetrated and forced to perform fellatio on someone produce evidence other than testimony to support their claim?

>> No.11851609

>>11849758
>Unironically some of the slimiest shit i have seen in first world politics.
not that it isn't dirty (((tricks))) but are you literally 16? Repubs and Democrats both do shit like this every year

>> No.11851610

>>11851601
you arent addressing the problem though, if we make her testimony sufficient for sentencing, then any amoral woman can use this as a weapon against men, that's why the system is set up how it is.

It goes both ways, there have been stories about guys getting girls booted off campuses with mere accusations as well, it's a retarded system

>> No.11851611

>>11849758
>america
>first world
pick one

>> No.11851615

>>11851601
They wouldn't. That's the whole point of the presumption of innocence roastie. Go to bed Dr. Ford's PR team.

>> No.11851619

>>11851452
based rapist putting women in their place
godspeed /b/ro

>> No.11851626

Truly enlightens thinkers are meant to subvert the constitution and the function of the supreme court by creating legislation from the bench.

>> No.11851643

>>11851626
Like the Notorious RBG?

>> No.11851644
File: 579 KB, 535x712, kutuzov.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11851644

>>11851515
this tbqh, he's 100% a sexual offender whether or not these specific accusations are true
so is Merrick Garland, and Trey Gowdy, and Rod Rosenstein, and Michael Avenatti, and and and. They're all dirty rotten bastards so why are we pretending that only this guy is nasty and deserves our outrage?
Same thing happened with Weinstein. Harvey deserved the rope, but it's ridiculous to stop there. Why aren't we going after 95% of hollywood and stringing them up by their elbows next to him? Same thing happened with Occupy Wallstreet. Every time the masses get angry, the elites feed a couple of their own away as chum and everybody settles down, as if justice has somehow been done. We need to stop being satisfied with trinkets and trifles - either burn LA and DC and NYC all to the ground, and massacre the lot of them, or else sit down and accept that things aren't going to be perfect and this guy isn't substantially different in character from his mirror nominee on the other side of the aisle.

>> No.11851645

>>11851601
>How would a woman who was digitally penetrated and forced to perform fellatio on someone produce evidence other than testimony to support their claim?
I UNDERSTAND! HOW FOOLISH ARE THOSE WHO THINK THAT THEY ACT WITH THE PRINCIPLE "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" ARE ACTING IN JUSTICE! PREACH DIVINE ONE, YOU HAVE MY EARS AND MY SWORD!

>> No.11851650

>>11851645
nice strawman, nerd

>> No.11851658

>>11851610
What you're describing is more than just an amoral woman. What you're describing is a being with the emotional detachment and acting skills to convince a jury and judge who, despite lacking any personal experience that would make giving a convincing testimony possible, claims that they have been raped by a specific individual. This completely amoral person would also need to be a relatively high standing in their community, which for some reason they have committed to despite not having any morality whatsoever, in order to not be dismissed outright as unreliable.

As a private individual, it's not up to you to determine the legitimacy of a given claim. Determining the legitimacy is up to the court. The people who say that you should listen and believe don't mean that in a legal sense, but a social sense. If your argument is that allowing cases to go to trial based on witness testimony alone will lead to countless false rape conviction, then I'm not sure how you have any faith in our system of law. A jury that would easily convict without being convinced wouldn't benefit from evidence.

>> No.11851668

>>11851650
STRAW-MAN? BUT I AM ON YOUR SIDE! THOSE WHO MAkE ACCUSATIONS OF RAPE CANNOT POSSIBLY PROVE THEM! HOW CAN THEY? IT IS AS YOU'VE SAID, IT CANNOT BE DONE! SO WE MUST TAKE THEIR WORD FOR IT! THEY WHO ARE ARBITERS OF THE DIVINE! WOMEN IS MY APOTHEOSIS THERE WORD CANNOT BE DOUBTED! THEY WHO KNOW OF NOTHING MORE THAN THE INJUSTICES OF MY ILK. WE MUST GIVE THEM POWER LIKE NONE OTHER! DOWN WITH THE JUSTICE SYSTEM, NO MORE TRIALS, I GIVE THEM MY SOUL! MY WILL TO THEIRS I WILL BE THE TOOL THAT WILLS THEIR DIVINE WORDS INTO THIS SUBSTRATE!

>> No.11851712

>>11851668
okay

>> No.11851732

He's on now guys!!!

>> No.11851745

>>11851712
WAIT! ARE YOU LEAVING? DON'T GO, DO NOT LEAVE ME HERE WITHOUT YOUR DIVINE GUIDANCE, MY LOVE! I CANNOT STAND THE COLD! I WILL DO AS YOU SAY, I WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING! PLEASE I THOUGHT I WAS DOING GOOD! PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE! ANYTHING FOR JUST A LOOK OF APPROVAL! ANYTHING! ILL DO ANYTHING!

MY DIVINE WOMEN WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME, IVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU'VE SAID!

>> No.11851749
File: 15 KB, 251x242, 1536096850426.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11851749

>>11851473
>resorts to mocking
where do you think you are anon

>> No.11851782

BEGIN SCENE
Drops of snow pierced his already red and numb extremities. They felt like little needles upon contact. He was in a state of trance. Who was he? Why did he think that was the right way to be? She had abandoned him and there was little else that he ever could call purpose.

''WHERE DID YOU GO? I THOUGHT I WAS DOING THE RIGHT THING? SHE WAS SO IMPORTANT TO MY VERY BEING! I was ready to force everything into a fire for her. How could I have been so stupid? It seems woman was not what I thought she was.''

END SCENE.

Tell me what you all think? Don't be shy, I WISH TO PASS THROUGH THE FIRE!

>> No.11851784

Luckily i grew out of stephen king when i was about 14 so idgaf what that old cokehead faggot thinks about anything

>> No.11851800

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAx2gdc7_RQ

twitter_irl

Dumb animals. Fuck it, I WISH he raped them.

>> No.11852127

>>11851172

Good post.

>> No.11852209

>>11851658
>The people who say that you should listen and believe don't mean that in a legal sense, but a social sense.
This is where you're wrong. A ton of the listen and believers very clearly want the justice system to be revamped so an accusation alone will be enough to send someone to jail. I've heard a lot of them complain that right now the justice system is too lenient on people who have been accused of rape. By the way, what are you trying to accomplish here? Are you just clarifying things or do you want the justice system to be revamped? If you're looking for a revamp then I would say the danger of sociopaths gaming the system to throw innocent men in jail is a bigger threat to justice and democracy than letting some rapists slip threw the fingers of the court. Yes, rape is a horrible thing and it's very hard to prove someone is a rapist but we must continue to operate on "innocent until proven guilty." To stray from this path would inevitably lead to totalitarianism.

>> No.11852213

Leftists are legitimately despicable people.

>> No.11852237

>>11851800
These people are fucking children. And the worst part is it isn't just the reporters who mindlessly shout their heads off. A lot of the democrat politicians resort to the same tactics.

>> No.11852340
File: 236 KB, 750x933, y33t.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11852340

>>11847106
Sincere appreciation.

>> No.11852516

>>11852237
well, don't rape

>> No.11852613

>>11851172
Are you fucking retarded? Are you implying that it's more just for Kavanaugh to have his life ruined by lies than for him to triumph over the liars?

>> No.11852622

>>11852613
>liars

proofs?

>> No.11852628

>>11852622
Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing the proof of their claims as well. They've been quite slow coming forward with it...

>> No.11852640

>>11852628
>victim blaming

begone, bigot

>> No.11852650

>>11851800
lmao dems can't read

>> No.11852658

>>11852640
lol

>> No.11852713

>>11851442
Please, please, PLEASE stop replying to obvious b8. You can go to reddit or tumblr if you want to do that. Here on 4chan it just exposes you as a newfag. It's really embarrassing for you.

>> No.11852721

>>11851601
This anon right here raped me 36 years ago. Yes, I am younger than 36 years old. It still happened. FBI, kill this man.

Okay, I'm ready to receive my $500,000 from gofundme for my bravery now.

>> No.11852729

>>11852516
Show me proof he raped.

>> No.11852732

>>11851505
>now society is full of people who are so driven by pure emotion they can't grasp this
I wonder what he meant by this

>> No.11852736

>>11851489
Why should I care about yemen people? What difference will it make to me if every Yemeni was beheaded today?

>> No.11852740

>>11852729
hes a white male

>> No.11852744
File: 16 KB, 262x276, 1511590841272.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11852744

>>11851644
hm i wonder why

>> No.11852784

>>11847070

in a vain attempt to get this thread back on track:

currently reading The Dark Tower. Mostly hated the Gunslinger but for some reason decided to continue, and ended up loving the Drawing of the Three. About halfway through the Waste Lands, and wondering how it's all going to come together.

>> No.11852800

>>11852721
Ok, now this is epic!!!

>> No.11852996
File: 9 KB, 350x490, Bloom.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11852996

>>11847070
"Stephen King is Cervantes compared with David Foster Wallace."

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action