[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 90 KB, 570x570, il_570xN.486839174_re9d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11198323 No.11198323 [Reply] [Original]

I frequently reminisce regarding days gone by; the ever changing overton window. Now, with respect to our current project, my striving, I wish to partake in a critical examination of academic philosophy in the 21st century. Do your best, and please, try to keep up. Leave your queries as replies and address me with intent. I shall return with my analysis, and tentative conclusions, by dawn.

Focus your attention to 21st century scholarship of Friedrich's great work The Gay Science. Separate concerns must be requested and must attain my categorical approval.

>> No.11199508

girl loocs perfect. wanna fuck her, and show all my will-to-power. she young and beauty like dyonisian greece women.

>> No.11199704

Current academic philosophy (~1970s-now) is nothing but a front for a political institution. They are not students in the classical sense, but in the modern sense, where students are swarthy shines being fed slop until they are fat enough to be sent to the slaughter. Students may roam amongst them, but in the same way that a hobbyist may roam. The True Students are not quite on the world stage anymore for the system has filtered them out in the interest of ideology. Their criticisms are deemed radical and do not receive any discourse.

Maybe it has always been this way though.