[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 176 KB, 1205x805, 1507515395745.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10905750 No.10905750 [Reply] [Original]

When it comes books many people seem to like to read books that relate to their struggles.
What are your problems and what common problems are you devoid of? Mine are:
>loneliness
Have no friends where I currently live so I'm alone and have no one to talk to irl.
>lack of romance
"tfw no gf" the struggle that seems to overflow here, probably my biggest problem as it plagues me all the time.
>boredom
I'm bored a lot and sometimes very depressed.

Now fortunately I don't have these problems:
>parental complexes
My parents aren't divorced and have been quite nice to me.
>fear of death
Since I was a kid I have accepted death and never been afraid of it.
So any books that has a strong theme of parental problems or death anxiety are useless to me while books about loneliness are great.

>> No.10906023
File: 53 KB, 612x612, 1499135298563.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10905750
>What are your problems
i've lost one of the little silicon pads on my glasses that rests on my nose and now it's all scratchy and my glasses won't stay on properly
i brought home a lot of giveaway pens from an IT conference i went to recently and now i've got too many pens
i went to sainsburys yesterday and forgot to take with me the vouchers for 3x nectar points and 200 extra points for buying a packet of okra but i'm not really bothered because i hardly ever spend my nectar points anyway. i mean i've got like £200 of nectar points but i can't think of anything to spend them on
ain't nobody knows the trouble i've seen