[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 955 KB, 1920x1080, 1520983593487.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10851765 No.10851765 [Reply] [Original]

>"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
name a better ending quote, I dare you

protip: there isn't one

>> No.10851778

>In time, we went to the lower bunk and he fucked me in every position he and I could get into as the trained raced through Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Maryland as it steamed into Washington, D.C. And I swear that the train hit its whistle every time either Rex or I achieved an ejaculation.
>And it all suited me just fine.

>> No.10852519

>Who knows, but that, on he lower frequencies, I speak for you?

>> No.10852560

>>10851765
Simple:
>----- It is as hairy as I am; said Obadiah ----- Obadiah had not shaved for three weeks ----- Wheu - - u - - - - u - - - - - - - - - cried my father; beginning the sentence with an exclamatory whistle ---- and so, brother Toby, this poor Bull of mine, who is as good a Bull as ever p----ss'd, and might have done for Europa herself in purer times ---- had he but two legs less, might have been driven into Doctors Commons and lost his character ---- which to a Town Bull, brother Toby, is the very same thing as life -----
>L--d! said my mother, what is this story all about?----
>A COCK and a BULL, said Yorick ----- And one of the best of its kind, I ever heard.

>> No.10852569

>>10851765
>protip
back to r e d d i t. I'll bet you suck on a bunch of pro tips with that kinda language.

>> No.10852570

>seeing this widower, so dignified, overcoming his despair, i realised that order eventually re-establishes itself around us, hadn't i discovered that marthe died calling out to me, and that my son would have a decent life?

>> No.10852575

Agreed, OP. I've yet to hear one myself.

Luckily, my fiction days are over, so I'll leave this thread to you nerds
*whips cape around body and exits*