[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 68 KB, 675x900, 264df6b1ad4b3bd6b7d092b022623f99--king-arthur-roi-arthur.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10740254 No.10740254 [Reply] [Original]

Sexuality is female. The man descends into the female principle the more sexual he becomes. Homosexuals tend toward homosexuality, as do womanizers, who in their manners are markedly feminine. The mature masculine tends toward restraint, intellectualism, austerity, and chastity. He tends not to delight in nakedness or physical contact, or in vulgar pleasures. He prefers to be plain, polite, respectful, and so forth, all of which lend themselves to a clearer representation of a man's actual worth). Vulgar men (read: sexual) mistake these characteristics as being feminine or unmanly, when in reality it is their own coarseness and sentimentality which has more in common with the feminine. In the presence of women, one becomes either increasingly disgusted at their lack of the aforementioned virtues, or eventually acclimates to them, thereby allowing their own mental sobriety to be diluted by frivolity and fruitless sentimentalism. Women trivialize or ridicule masculinity (read: masculinity, as opposed to sensuality) because their own nature is foreign to it; on the other hand, they delight in flamboyant and extroverted men, and love nothing more than to hear of a man's romantic feelings. Womanizers and feminine men tend to show off more of their bare skin, tend to take a interest in fashion and presentation, may wear excessive jewelry and accessories, or even wear make-up, all of which are highly characteristic of the feminine. It is also not uncommon to hear that womanizers have had same-sex intercourse at least once. Women find little solace in religion, philosophy, piety, and solitude, and it is the same with men insofar as they are coerced by the sexual urge. The thoughts of men like Kant or Augustine are absolutely incomprehensible to women, whose considerations remain deeply submerged within gross sensuality. Insofar as a man indulges in sexuality, whether by himself, with women, or with other men, he falls from a more masculine height into the sensible, sexual realm of the feminine. This is why chaste men accomplish so much more of lasting worth than sexual men.

Recommended reading:

On the Apparel of Women, Tertullian
Confessions, Augustine
The Symposium, Plato
Critique of Practical Reason, Kant
Sex and Character, Weininger
Ecclesiastes, Solomon
Father Sergius, Tolstoy

Quotes:

>"Of the woman came the beginning of sin, and through her we all die." (Ecclesiastes 25:22)
>"The whoredom of a woman may be known in her haughty looks and eyelids. If thy daughter be shameless, keep her in straitly, lest she abuse herself through overmuch liberty." (Eccles. 26:9-10)
> “It is only males who are created directly by the gods and are given souls. Those who live rightly return to the stars, but those who are ‘cowards or [lead unrighteous lives] may with reason be supposed to have changed into the nature of women in the second generation’." - (Plato, Timaeus 90e)

>> No.10740275

It's not "virtue" if you don't have a choice, sweetie.

>> No.10740281

Thanks, OP, I've been locked in chastity for two weeks and this inspired me even more.

>> No.10740286

Nice shitpost. Witnessed.

Refresh refresh refresh until someone responds to me in the other thread

>> No.10740297

>>10740275
>Women ridicule masculinity because their own nature is foreign to it

Thank you for providing a perfect example of how women are unable to frame anything outside of the confines of sexuality.

>> No.10740310

>>10740275
t. feminine man

>> No.10740334

out of all the woman-hating cultural memes this is definitely my favorite one. wish this one would come back in fashion im really tired of the current cultural meme that men are inherently sexual/visual and compelled to act on it while women are thoughtful etc.

>> No.10740345

>>10740254
My takeaway from this is that you think living free from any sensuality (i.e. living like an autist) is masculine. That's very immature.

Also, it takes a man to love a woman proper. Masculinity loves femininity and vice versa.

>> No.10740351

All men are turbosluts and would fuck every attractive female in sight if said females didn't object to it. This is why homosexuals are so promiscuous, there are no females to hold them back.

>> No.10740359

Wemen

>> No.10740362
File: 416 KB, 192x549, 1519191950283.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10740254
>this is what incels actually believe

>> No.10740386

>>10740345
> (i.e. living like an autist) is masculine.
I've thought about this a bit, it's easy to mistaken autism for "masculinity". A man of few words, easy to anger, lack of emotions other than apathy and (autistic) rage. When really it's just regressive behaviour.

>> No.10740389

>>10740359
Wewmen

>> No.10740431

>>10740345
>it takes a man to love a woman proper

This is a meaningless platitude. It only shows that women are inclined towards partnership, and need another person in their life to "love them", and are not capable of finding wholeness within themselves. This proves Plato and all the other ancients.

>>10740386
The only weapon women have against chaste men is to try to get them to value their sexual urge once more or to imply that there is something mentally dysfunctional about them. These are not serious criticisms against men like Kant or Plato, who have guided human thought and intellectual progress for centuries.

>> No.10740448

>>10740431
>being this anally hurted about not getting laid
Lmao

>> No.10740460

>>10740448
If men devoted themselves to nothing but women we would be no more than animals. The suppression of sexuality is the basis for civilization. Richard Wagner (who notoriously struggled with lust) said as much, insofar as monogamy is a step up from promiscuity.

>> No.10740475

Critics of chastity should ask themselves, why do I always frame everything in terms of a person's ability or inability to copulate with the opposite sex? Why do I assert that a man's self-worth revolves around women, and yet am offended when a man implies that a woman's sense of self-worth revolves around men?

>> No.10740492
File: 33 KB, 476x686, 1405292835818.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10740475
Consider also the importance of my message. I say to men: do not go about wasting your energy on fruitless self-gratification, or considering yourself lesser because you aren't sexually successful; instead, develop yourself and let your creativity flourish, not simply so that you can romp around in the nude with a woman one day, but for your own sake, because intellectual activity is palatable in itself; and furthermore consider that you, as a man, alone are privileged to the ability to actually enjoy something by itself, without having to be concerned about whether it has worth to someone else.

But vicious critics of male independence want to bring a man's whole identity back within the confines of an activity he has in common with every beast and insect.

>> No.10740537
File: 121 KB, 520x588, ArguingWithHoles.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10740275
it's like clockwork

>> No.10740548

B-b-but Agustine was a promiscuous bastard till he was too old to do it Anymore. That's the only thing keeping me from celibacy desu senpai

>> No.10740550
File: 210 KB, 650x1637, books.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Men have a choice between the swamp of sexuality and greatness.

Women would also have this choice if the above words made any sense to them.

>> No.10740557

>>10740548
>too old
IIRC he was either just over 30 or in his late 20's aka sexual prime. He gave it up at the top of his game. .

>> No.10740601
File: 151 KB, 817x1000, Frans_Hals_-_Portret_van_René_Descartes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10740431
>and are not capable of finding wholeness within themselves
Yeah, and? This is the bit that men love about women. We are not just whole in ourselves but beyond that, we have excess. We have something to offer and we want to give it to those who deserve it.

>> No.10740605

nigga stop larping and get laid

>> No.10740606

>>10740431
>not capable of finding wholeness within themselves
Look at this undialect pleb

>> No.10740619

>>10740601
As I pointed out, women don't actually admire any male virtues, in themselves or others (though Tolstoy implies otherwise in Sergius). Women are attracted to men either because the men are feminine or because they are sexually attracted to them, viz, incapable of receiving them intellectually.

A person does not deserve something they cannot receive.

>> No.10740624

Read Sexual Personae.

>> No.10740625

Nice cope, my dude.

>> No.10740631

>>10740619
>women don't actually admire any male virtues
Completely untrue. It is just very hard to find a good woman, i.e. a proper woman. Most of them, like men, are stunted in some way. But in art we can catch a glimpse of what the ideal (i.e. the fullest, truest manifestation of) men and women are like. See: James Bond and the many women that fall for him.

>> No.10740639

>>10740557
And after a good, looong deal of fucking.
>Make me chaste, but not yet!

>> No.10740651

>>10740639
How is "not yet" working out for you?

>> No.10740665

>>10740631
You are missing the point. A woman who actually admired a man would not marry him, just as a man who admires a man does not want to marry him or have intercourse with him. What she feels is not admiration but merely a sensual affection.

>> No.10740666

why does virginity matter?
-because people know that women cannot keep their legs closed
-because people know that most men never amount to anything

virginity is the best discriminant for people:
-good women are not tramps
-good men manage to make something of their lives (and, since women are loose by nature, fucking a woman is not so hard (if you do not fuck a woman, you better be good at something else))

naturally, this utopia never occurs:
-women spread their legs chasing their fun, especially through good sex, thanks to the men ready to serve them
-very few men go beyond women
men never amount to anything besides providing entertainment for women, since providing for women is the easiest thing, especially when it comes to giving them gifts.

>> No.10740683

So what you're saying is that you don't like women.

>The Symposium
I see, because you're a homosexual.

>> No.10740685

>>10740550
How the fuck do you need to read books to go to a party according to that pic lmao

>> No.10740688

Woman = Jews

>> No.10740690

>>10740665
>a man who admires a man does not want to marry him or have intercourse with him
Hmm. A man can marry a woman he admires, no? Even if he is the more powerful, or dominant - this does not necessarily undermine the authenticity or humility of his affection for her. He might want to dominate or conquer. Objectify. Not necessarily. But is this even a real dichotomy?

Similarly, but on the inverse, a man or woman who fawns over a tall subject with his diamond cut jawline and perceived high status will want to possess him and to be possessed by him. Or maybe there is more to it.

>> No.10740694
File: 72 KB, 650x433, 2b3cec0d40ee155aad86734c483bbef3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10740665
>A woman who actually admired a man would not marry him
Well, she certainly wouldn't want to tie him down, sure. I understand that. However, marriage does not have to be that. In fact, ideal marriage is far more spiritual that that, when formed by true lovers. It's not about restraint at all, but the opposite: total freedom in love together.

>> No.10740707

>>10740694
Interesting, though permit me to disagree.
Restraint and freedom, in human relations, might better be thought of as sculptor's tools, not ends in themselves. What you choose, together, to restrain or not to restrain, to bind or to loosen, shapes and forms the nature of your life together, the character of your mutual existence. Two lovers choosing to make a commitment to each other are not necessarily (key word) going to be angsty and possessive in a pathological way. Without the freedom to enter into bindings of your own choosing, you don't have much freedom at all.

>> No.10740722

>>10740707
What is this freedom you are talking about? Suppose my lover dies: am I then not free and incapable of achieving it? Then my freedom is contingent on the physical existence of another person. There is no such thing as contingent freedom.

If you say, love can transcend death, then why did I need to marry her in the first place, seeing as how my freedom was absolute, whether or not she be in my presence?

>> No.10740723

OP WHAT DO I DO IF I GET TURNED ON BY CHASTITY AND FEMDOM? HELP

>> No.10740745

>>10740723
Marry a strong manipulative woman that will control you, but that's caring enough to not destroy you. What else? I don't know how severe your fantasies are but try to tone it down a bit so it's not self-destructive, women don't really want to ruin you anyway.

>> No.10740759

>>10740723
Exhale forcefully if you happen to become aroused, then inhale as little as possible, and repeat until the arousal subsides.

If this is not enough, exhale again, forcefully, then hold your breathe before you have inhaled, and as you are holding your breath, relax as much of the tension in your body as possible, especially the areas around your groin and belly.

These techniques should help to cool the lustful fire. Try to regain your peace of mind, so that when you begin to breathe normally again, your inhalations are not feeding the sexual feelings. Then go for a walk, make soup, or return to whatever you were doing beforehand.

>> No.10740760

>>10740639
He became chaste as soon as he changed his faith. The moment he began to believe in Christianity, he gave up all his hedonism.

>> No.10740765

>>10740722
Whatever we call freedom is contingent on something by nature of its direct relationship with our own temporal, mortal and necessarily contingent-on-something-else reality. Since we can never have perfect freedom, perhaps one might prefer to think of freedom in a Platonic sense, and try to more substantially imitate its type-defining "form". Nevertheless, in this world and in these vessels, which perhaps are all that is, it is impossible to fully manifest it.

I don't know what you're really suggesting anyone. I didn't really mean to imply there are potential "freedoms" you should worry about losing. They aren't in themselves "freedoms", just ends you can have the freedom to choose. Choose to create the conditions for their existence. Choose to restrain yourself to achieve something. We do it all the time.

>> No.10740766

>>10740683
The symposium is anti-gay. Plato mocks the sophists who speak before Socrates. All of their arguments are weak and perverse, as demonstrated by Socrates in his own speech. Do you even lift?

>> No.10740767

>>10740254
one should read Confessions anyways. To be honest, when I read it, it was boring as hell, but as time has gone past, Ive sort of "digested" it, and its probably my favorite book.

>> No.10740770

>>10740760
You mean... That's what he says ;)))
Priests are famous for going to prostitutes that respect privacy.

>> No.10740771
File: 227 KB, 345x336, 9978DA9A-6BB5-4948-B9D1-C3D9E80875BE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Except constant sexual exploits are considered peak masculinity.

>> No.10740772
File: 5 KB, 205x246, 1517319467073.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10740766

>> No.10740781
File: 40 KB, 325x500, Augustine.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10740639
>Make me chaste, but not yet!
More like, Father forgive me, I was a fool who did not care for you, and I regret my past actions!

>> No.10740784

>>10740707
>Without the freedom to enter into bindings of your own choosing, you don't have much freedom at all.
What I'm saying is, is that marriage is not a binding. This is the modern conception of marriage and it's a corrupt one. Marriage perceived as a binding reveals the spirit of the age, which is focused entirely on social prestige and not on individuation.

You're right in pointing out that a woman who actually admired (or rather, actually loved) a man would not want to bind him. What she finds lovable in him would be killed by the binding. It's in his courage and his power to be free that she loves. When marriage is institutionalized, it does deprive the man of that.

Marriage is really just about trust. That is all it is. To trust one another to be pure towards one another forever. It is not about binding one another to the other, but about trusting one another in whatever you do. You don't need an institution to tell you that you are married to a woman, you can be married to her in your sentiment. And in trusting one another, you allow the other to be as they are, you preserve them as they are and do not tamper with them at all; you haven't actually gained anything either other than a mutual trust. Love is not about gain beyond that. People who seek only material or social gain never understand love and it's those people who have institutionalized marriage.

>> No.10740796

>>10740765
Freedom is acquired by freeing the intellect from baser instincts like lust and the admiration of the female form. Once you are able to look at an attractive woman with sobriety, then all that is left is her personality, which is generally unremarkable. At that point you are free (or if you like, more free) to contemplate existence from a higher plane. A man is free to love existence fully once he has transcended the narrow love for one person or figure.

>> No.10740797

>>10740771
It's sad that masculinity has become confused with libidinal urge.

>> No.10740801
File: 153 KB, 1414x1405, hKO4cd1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>all this subconscious abrahamic anti-sexual guilt in this thread

ooooh boyyy

Look retards, sexuality isn't "bad" or "wrong." It's powerful, yes, and it needs to be met with caution (otherwise you end up with soulless degeneracy), but this autistic sort of self-denialism has no discernible benefits whatsoever, and acts only as some other thing for the ego to cling to ("well *I* don't engage in sex, so *I'm* better than the unwashed masses" etc.)

If you're actually going to be celibate, join a monastery, otherwise don't bother. You're just deluding yourself.

>> No.10740809

>>10740772
>what is subtext?

>> No.10740814

>>10740745
Hot
>>10740759
That technique just made me cum in my chastity cage

>> No.10740827

>>10740784
>Marriage is about trust

These are just more womanly platitudes. Unfold what this means in a coherent way, without referring to more platitudes.

>to trust one another to be pure towards one another
Pure as in chaste?

>trusting one another in whatever you do

So it's "I love you no matter what". Then what does the love refer to? You just love something for no reason? There is no matter to your love?

Behold, the incoherence of the feminine!

>> No.10740837

>>10740254
>homosexuals tend toward homosexuality
Holy fuck no way

>> No.10740840

>>10740784
>What I'm saying is, is that marriage is not a binding. This is the modern conception of marriage and it's a corrupt one. Marriage perceived as a binding reveals the spirit of the age, which is focused entirely on social prestige and not on individuation.
In the Christian nature of being paradoxical and yet intellgible: binding and liberation are not necessarily dissimilar. Submission to God is considered a liberation. Christ's suffering, submission and death, a liberation from the forces of the world, from the power of death and sin. In the same way, hadn't it been for the two millenia since Christ's sermon on the mount the belief that when man and woman entered into a marriage together they became "one flesh" which only death could part?
I'm not a Christian, but it seems that, contra what you said, the idea of today is that a relationship is a temporary affair that ideally is to the benefit of the the people as individuals. The rights of the individual are paramount in the new schema of relation. I'm not saying this is necessarily an evil or decadent thing or whatever, but I think it's the opposite of what you were saying. Now almost half of marriages end in divorce.
>You're right in pointing out that a woman who actually admired (or rather, actually loved) a man would not want to bind him.
I wasn't the one that said that. I think there is a sort of truth to it, but there is no freedom without the freedom to change, to alter. After all, what is the dominant force of the world but flux? Desire and being desired change us, the friend alters the friend, the lover and the beloved both alter each other. It is unavoidable. Your concept of love is so abstract, so bound in conformity to the ideal that it can only force you into asceticism, and to entirely deprive you of all the real, imperfect love you might well have.

>> No.10740843

>>10740801
>Women find little solace in religion, philosophy, piety, and solitude, and it is the same with men insofar as they are coerced by the sexual urge.

You are an atheist, friend. Proof of my point that sexual men don't understand religion.

>> No.10740844

>>10740797
This is ridiculous. Sexual urge is inseparable from both genders. The sexual question is in fact the defining core of each polarity. Everything that it is to be a man is founded upon his sexual role, and everything that it is to be a woman is founded on her sexual role. The libido is one of, if not the most primary motivations. The issue does not come from some overvaluing of it, but rather an underestimation of our will. Man is defined by his sexuality, but rather in relationship to his pursuits. A man who gives in to his libido fully is either a weak and pathetic man, or else a predator. But a man who fails his libidinal impulse is more wretched still. Mastery is the measure.

>> No.10740848
File: 401 KB, 2400x2400, friedrich-nietzsche-philosopher-quote-admiration-for-a-quality-or-an.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10740827
>Unfold what this means in a coherent way, without referring to more platitudes.
You don't know what trust means?

>Pure as in chaste?
No, as in freely expressed. Not held back.

>So it's "I love you no matter what".
No, it's love without possession, because possession spoils the object of love.

>You just love something for no reason?
You love out of a deep admiration for something.

>> No.10740854

>>10740254
Isn't it funny how all these people, who are men, who in this thread brag about abstaining from interaction with women, are experts on female psychology?

>> No.10740861

>>10740843
>and acts only as some other thing for the ego to cling to ("well *I* don't engage in sex, so *I'm* better than the unwashed masses" etc.)

>> No.10740863

>>10740844
>A man who gives in to his libido fully is either a weak and pathetic man, or else a predator. But a man who fails his libidinal impulse is more wretched still. Mastery is the measure.
I don't disagree. I was pointing out that the conception of masculinity is often reduced entirely to, as you described it, the "man who gives in to his libido fully"

>> No.10740876

People generally channel their angst about the inherent immorality of much sexual behavior into retarded ideologies like Feminism and envious(of other men) leftism.

>> No.10740879

>>10740876
so these are the discontents of civilisation........

>> No.10740880

>>10740840
>I'm not saying this is necessarily an evil or decadent thing or whatever, but I think it's the opposite of what you were saying.
It appears the opposite, and people conceive of it the way you do, but people always invert things. It does appear at quick glance that people abuse marriage today just for personal gain. In truth, though, these motives have been bestowed on them by society — they are in fact not thinking about themselves at all, but about what others think of them. They are motivated to seek personal gain not because out of their own expression or desire, but because of the social prestige attached to it. It is such an inversion that from the inside, it's impossible to understand it. They believe they are operating on their own accord when they are simply fulfilling the expectations other people. And they may be fulfilled by doing that themselves, but in the end what does it make them other than the masses?

>> No.10740882

>>10740843
That's some shit proof

>> No.10740886
File: 1.35 MB, 1920x1080, death.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Chastity is the most misunderstood of all the virtues. Men and women alike are unable to conceive of themselves beyond their own sexuality. Their whole identity revolves around their relation to the opposite sex. A man's sexuality is the female principle within him—when he transcends it, he is no longer drawn to the feminine, either in his own lust or in the image of the female human being, and is then free to explore a purely intellectual world, via a consciousness uninhibited by lust. He is free, in other words, to overcome his contingent nature and soar into a mystical union with God.

>> No.10740898

Unironically agree OP, good post

>And finally, woman! One-half of mankind is weak, chronic- ally sick, changeable, shifty - woman requires . . . a religion of the weak which glorifies weakness, love and modesty as divine: or better still, she makes the strong weak - she succeeds in overcoming the strong. Woman has always conspired with decadent types - the priests, for instance - against the "mighty," against the "strong," against men.
-Nietzsche.

>> No.10740901

>>10740886
Ironically, your identity also seems to be wholly focused around the opposite sex

>> No.10740907

>MFW you people die without having had sexual relations with a beautiful woman
>AND you never accomplish anything of note
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>> No.10740908

>>10740880
Hmm, interesting. Fulfilling social expectations... I guess today we experience more fully the anxiety of the individual vs the community, where expectations fail desire, where expression is not adequately found and where satisfaction is not found in convention. The success of Luther, in his theology of the lone individual in conversation with God, as opposed to the member of the community which works together under God, speaks to the degradation and failure of medieval society at that stage, where the individual must seek refuge outside society, alone himself and with creation.

>> No.10740920

>>10740863
But that isn't true in the slightest. A man of conquest is not one who gives into his libido fully. Power, accomplishment, prestige, wealth, prowess--all these things are tightly tied to concepts of masculinity throughout the western world. And even with new masculinity, the central purpose is to try and strip masculinity of its libidinal drive. Very rarely is masculinity reduced entirely to the man who gives in fully. It is most fully recognized by the serial rapist, who is repulsive to all.

>> No.10740925

>>10740898
>Quoting Nietzsche to support someone arguing for Chastity

>> No.10740930

>>10740886
>mystical union with God through abandonment of the feminine
>Understanding God as pure, cold intellect
All the great Mysteries of the faith are acts of love. The whole point of Christianity is the denial of the notion of what is rational (we all are sinners, therefore we all deserve to plummet into an inferno forever) with a pure emotion (love) and offer undeserved mercy. Christianity doesn't fetishize strength and detachment, it values love and meekness. Even in the wonky world of Gnosticism, the positive divinity is the feminine and motherly Sofia.

>> No.10740943

>>10740431
>Plato
>A virgin
He fucked lots of little Greek boys, anon.

>> No.10740946

>>10740920
>But that isn't true in the slightest.
The growing culture of PUAs and porn worship suggests otherwise.

>> No.10740969
File: 62 KB, 680x385, 9F5E022A-8AF5-4DDD-BD89-684B44A2ECAC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10740920
Do you just forget of the concept of Chad, a man who is successful AND has sex anytime he wants? This is what every man wants to be no matter who you ask

>> No.10740978
File: 2.07 MB, 1920x1200, 1489266837578.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10740901
I am not focusing on any particular person, but on the principle of femininity within myself, which I understand as sexuality, which binds my existence to others, viz., sexual partners. Sexuality is actually the materialistic, atheistic principle in man, causing him to funnel all his power of belief into the transient and temporal. Chastity is the means of his transition from the unfulfilling hedonistic life into the sublime religious life.

>>10740930
Intellectual union is the only union which can attain to permanence. Physical unions are transient and thus can never serve as the end of man's seeking for meaning. Love is something which is felt as sublime contentment, not pertaining to any particular passing state or emotion, not pertaining to the attainment of some possession or exterior validation from something else, but is a kind of uninhibited awareness, and this is what I mean by intellectual union, viz., one that is immaterial and mental.

I at one point conceded the notion of the "divine feminine", but I actually think Christian resignation is rather a kind of masculine inheritance, similar to the transition of a son into adulthood, by initi
ation of the father, in which case he is actually shedding femininity, not bonding in some ephemeral copulation. Christianity is about manhood, not marriage.

>> No.10741004

>>10740946
>growing
They will be outbred.

>> No.10741007

>>10740978
>I am not focusing on any particular person, but on the principle of femininity within myself, which I understand as sexuality, which binds my existence to others, viz., sexual partners. Sexuality is actually the materialistic, atheistic principle in man, causing him to funnel all his power of belief into the transient and temporal. Chastity is the means of his transition from the unfulfilling hedonistic life into the sublime religious life.
That doesn't change my assessment of you. Your abstinence from the feminine seems to be ruling your mind

Coming into a girl you love is transcendent. Truly, an act of God

>> No.10741014

>>10740969
Exactly what I'm saying. He is not a slave to his libido, he is in full control. He is only despised for his wastefulness.

>> No.10741042

>>10740254
Kant didn't orgasm. Proust jerked off several times a day. Cervantes had a wife and children. Goethe had two notable love affairs. Byron had so many partners that historians are still debating the exact number. All of these men are literary giants. Your legacy isn't the result of avoiding urges. It's the result of following your passions.

>> No.10741046

Sex with love, is different than lustful sin but yeah even masturbation ties into this.

>> No.10741055
File: 34 KB, 817x443, 1518021750378.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>By annihilating the desires, you annihilate the mind. Every man without passions has within him no principle of action, nor motive to act.
t. helvetius

desire is wind
mind is sail

chastity is like sawing off the mast of your ship because you cant navigate

>> No.10741059

>>10740978
What you have is a lopsided contempt for half of Gods' children. Christianity is about manhood, but it also is about motherhood, and brotherhood, and sisterhood. Mary Magdalene was the first person to see the resurrected Christ for a reason.

>> No.10741068

>tfw locked myself in a chastity cage
>tfw gf just doesn't understand the virtue of seeking wisdom
>tfw just told her to fuck someone else if she really needs it so much

>> No.10741071

>>10740254
"Sexuality is female"
Stopped reading right here

>> No.10741079
File: 697 KB, 1719x1079, 1517562044088.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

im genuinely asexual and its uncomfort difficult to connect with people and difficult to not become sad and negative about sexuality in general

>> No.10741088

>>10741055
desire is wind
mind is sail

I like this

This is why i waste time on /lit/ instead of reading books.

>> No.10741094

>>10741079
Your a sexual because you believe no one wants you so your to scared to try

>> No.10741097

>>10741059
The Greeks as well as the early Christian Fathers all held the view that women were merely inferior men, not some other type which was equal before God. St. Paul explicitly said they were not equal and were to man as man was to God.

I don't understand how you equate chastity with contempt for women. By practicing continence I am not hurting them, nor am I impinging on their own religiosity. I am contributing to a state wherein they are not things I only relate to sexually. It still does not mean femininity is something to be embraced in the kingdom of heaven.

>> No.10741101

>>10740854
Yep
How many conclusions can you make without...observing?

>> No.10741110

>>10741097
Better=/= Different

Most of those olds guys only were able to view woman an authoritative positon, the hierarchy structures at the time did not allow woman to be in prestigious 'male' positions, this fed into the idea of them being lower than man.

>> No.10741113

>>10740854
No man in this thread is talking about having abstained from female interaction his whole life. We are talking about reaching a point where we choose to abstain from female interaction, having been exposed to it our whole lives. So this does not preclude us from being experts on female psychology. Why would we even be discussing continence if we had never interacted with women?

>> No.10741114

>>10741094
no!
dont like sex dont like porn dont like any of it ive tried to but i dont

>> No.10741120

>>10741079
What you're describing is literally sexual repression.

>> No.10741123

>>10741114
cultivate your energy towards other pursuits, anon. don't feel like you have to be sexual. this is the whole point of OP's thread. there is such a thing as a person who does not desire sexual interaction even though the people ITT are incapable of comprehending it.

>> No.10741124

>>10741079
Im sexual but have had enough in my youth to be "over" it for the most part
It gets really draining to see everyone running around with sexual motivations and undertones in their lives

>> No.10741137

>>10741110
You think they just randomly decided that women shouldn't have prestigious positions? Is it not possible that it was clear that the large majority of them were not worthy of them? You think male superiority was just "some idea" that crept its way into society "somehow" arbitrarily?

>> No.10741156

>>10741137
Your problem is that you think men and woman should be assessed worthwhile by the same estimates. Men and women are different. Their strength and "purpose" is different from each other, so they shouldn't be judged on the same grounds

>> No.10741178

>>10741114
No one likes porn anon, its degrading.
Try understanding the human bodies out of beauty, study form and aesthetics. Start with the greeks, literally.

>>10741137
Greeks held Woman in high regard.

Don't be a fool

>> No.10741199

>>10740254
>I can't get laid so I'm going to justify that philosophically
I do think that sublimation has its use though. It's anecdotal, but I feel more creative when I haven't had sex or jerked off in a while. It's like I get excess energy from my unfulfilled libido.

>> No.10741200

>>10741156
You see the feminine as some divine principle of which women are representatives.

I used to think this way. Sexuality might just be a biological anomaly. I am much more interested in the nature of the conscious mind than I am in the significance of opposing partners in copulation. Sex might be looked at as a means consciousness to develop, but at some point the individual ought to take over and perform the work which nature cannot.

I assess women by the same standard as I assess men in this respect, that they are both vessels for consciousness. Other than that, I don't think there's really any need to figure out some mysterious roleplay, though I again repeat that I did used to think that there was some mysterious significance in the principle of gender. But now I think that it is just sex.There cannot be two ultimate standards.

>> No.10741214
File: 205 KB, 1300x927, 30152813-pigs-mating-on-farm-trees-in-background.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>lol anon jsut go get laid u are missing out!

>> No.10741224
File: 83 KB, 487x480, 487px-Elephant_Berlin_Zoo_having_Sex_cropped.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>lol philosophy, thats just a cover for not geting laid

>> No.10741234
File: 55 KB, 1200x575, Fruitflies.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>eww chastity is disgusting ur such a nerd virgin go deliver a viscious fluid into a sweaty orfice for fun anon!

>> No.10741235

>>10741200
>You see the feminine as some divine principle of which women are representatives.
I suppose. It is a part of nature and has its place, just as I
>Sexuality might just be a biological anomaly
You're underselling the word "anomaly". Sexuality is everywhere
>I am much more interested in the nature of the conscious mind than I am in the significance of opposing partners in copulation.
Why would they exclude each other?
>Sex might be looked at as a means consciousness to develop, but at some point the individual ought to take over and perform the work which nature cannot.
I don't understand. What work needs to be performed that it is impossible to do while fornicating with women?
What work can you do that isn't entirely based in nature? All that you do and think and say is natural
>I assess women by the same standard as I assess men in this respect, that they are both vessels for consciousness
Men and woman inherently live with entirely different tools and goals. They cannot be judged equally. They are not equal, their skills are not equal, their motivations are not equal. I think it is folly
>though I again repeat that I did used to think that there was some mysterious significance in the principle of gender
I don't think my sentiment is all that mysterious. It's rather straight-forward, really

>> No.10741247

>>10741214
>>10741224
>>10741234
What's your point? that animals look silly while fucking?

>> No.10741250

>>10741214
Nice picture of your parents

>> No.10741260

>>10741214
It's not the sex, it's the intimacy. I feel like I don't have access to a part of my own soul because i'm too ugly to love.

>> No.10741267

>>10741224
>>10741234
You're not normal, Anon. I'm sorry you can't come to terms with this.

>> No.10741274

>>10741260
What makes you ugly?

>> No.10741278

>>10741274
5'6"

>> No.10741280

>>10741267
>ugh, philosophy? gross! coitius is a fun activity! just go get laid anon that will solve your problems!

>> No.10741283

>>10741224
The elephant's got his bitch doggystyle up against a tree - what a baller!
VS
The elephants are procreating.
VS
A magical love bond is being formed because sex is happening.
Etc

Sex is whatever you make it out to be in your head. Nobody cares what that is (except maybe your partner).

Here's the thing, though - nobody worth interacting with (I mean this very seriously) cares about your sexual activity besides your potential partner.

If you can't handle an active sex life, or don't value sex enough to choose it over something else, then don't do it.

It's a simple transaction-based decision - do I want sex? Well, do I value some other activity more in this moment or not? Has absolutely NOTHING to do with masculinity or femininity or any autistic fucking wizard fantasies OP has. There's nothing about fucking a girl that will take anything from you except some energy.

Any adult man should be able to recognize this...

OP you say you're feminized by sex?
Have you tried not getting fucked by cocks?
I feel pretty masculine when I have sex, personally.

>> No.10741284

>>10741280
>I'll strawman the entirety of my opposition!
Very philosophical

>> No.10741295

>>10741280
>Christian nihilism
>Philosophy
Top kek 10/10 very funny

>> No.10741296
File: 615 KB, 1280x1014, coitus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10741278
What about 5'6" is ugly?

>>10741284
Like I received any substantial, respectful responses to my OP, and not just "lol anon must not get laid".

>> No.10741306

No one has ever found salvation in sex. That said, women can benefit as much as men from celibacy. There have been many great female mystics. Don’t sit in your room alone and become a bitter faggot like nietzsche anon.

>> No.10741309

>>10741296
>Like I received any substantial, respectful responses to my OP, and not just "lol anon must not get laid".
Plenty of people are discussing the topic in the thread. You may not personally have received any proper replies, but that doesn't mean you should start strawmaning left and right. It's weak, man

>> No.10741312

>>10741280
>ugh, coitus? The thing all of my ancestors and every successful animal on earth has done to pass on their genes? Disgusting!
>i'd much rather sit in a room alone thinking and never pass my thoughts on to anyone!
>after i die i don't even want to be remembered, i want to fade into nonexistence as a worthless waste of air
>meaning? Why would i want my life to have meaning?
>im just gonna kill myself in five years anyway lmao

>> No.10741320

>>10741214
>>10741224
>>10741234
God bless this poster

>> No.10741325

>>10741280
>men can't philosophize during sexual reproduction that also strengthens the core and the cardiovascular system
Are you a virgin, a brainlet, or both?

>> No.10741327

>>10740254
I always find it funny when people try to attack virtue or an ascetic principle. Why would you care if someone doesn't want to have sex or wants to live in a cave? Yet, you always have these people who feel the absolute need to attack those positions even if they are not personally impacted by it. You would think people wouldn't feel threatned by someone whose principle is literally to avoid them and what they are doing, but for some reason this fosters murderous rage in most people, I've seen this very thing many times in real life (let alone online). I would have to say at this point it is probably a reaction to the fact that they are not "liberated" to engage in any action they want as they proudly proclaim, but are instead agitated by the reminder that they are for all matters and purposes enslaved to their vice.

>> No.10741329

>>10741312
The continued existence of this species is not guaranteed. Humanity could be wiped out tomorrow and all your ancestors did still amounts to nothing. You can try to hide from this reality by the joy of the orgasm, but death still wins in the end

>> No.10741334

Celibacy is an admirable life choice. In fact, I've gone totally celibate for lent, (this includes nofap because you're not really chaste if you fap.)

But this reads like a post-hoc rationalization by an incel. Is it REALLY so hard to be chaste while not harboring such vitriol for women? It's not even true. I personally know plenty of women who have read the stuff on your reading list and can talk about them intelligently. Maybe you should hang out with smarter women.

>> No.10741339
File: 263 KB, 1922x1080, baboons.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10741312
Why do you ridicule me? I've done nothing to anyone. I argued that chastity is a virtue which helps men achieve intellectual sobriety, which, for those who've truly experienced it, is diluted by sex and interaction with women. Then everyone jumped on me implying that I was somehow compensating for the fact that I apparently have not ejaculated enough.

>> No.10741347
File: 1.70 MB, 1420x1132, getlaidanon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10741334
>I personally know plenty of women who have read the stuff on your reading list and can talk about them intelligently.

Do they practice chastity?

>> No.10741351
File: 388 KB, 567x376, tapir.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Still wasting time alone in your room trying to think of novel ideas anon? You could be out getting laid!

>> No.10741355
File: 49 KB, 645x729, 1516596209312.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10741327
>lol why are you mad at someone for calling you feminine, weak losers for fulfilling what is literally your only biological purpose
>lol just leave them alone after they started an argument on this messageboard that in no way relates to the topic of this board jeez
>why would you make fun of someone for something ridiculous they do that they're openly proud of because they're retarded narcissists who assume they're better than everyone else lmao just live and let live

>> No.10741361

>>10741327
I think it's because of the implication that those that don't abstain are worth less than those that do.
>vice.
You see, this is what makes people mad, I believe. Why the fuck is sex, the natural way of passing on your "soul", The coming together of two foreign bodies to a potential, nigh perfect synergy, why is this considered a vice?

>> No.10741362
File: 105 KB, 1536x646, 1519312301631.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10741296
>What about 5'6" is ugly?
The part where no matter how interesting a conversation i'm having with a girl is, or how compatible we seem to be, I get ghosted the instant she asks about my height.

>> No.10741364
File: 66 KB, 640x447, plain-zebras-mating-in-the-serengeti-national-park-in-tanzania-the-hd8x4h.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10741355
>being proud of ejaculating

So this is masculinity

>> No.10741369

>>10741351
>>10741347
>>10741339
>>10741224
>>10741214
>>10741234
You save bestiality because you're upset that lower developed species are succeeding in life more than you ever will.

>> No.10741374

>>10741362
in reality though women don't act that way. I see short guys with hot women all the time.

For online dating though I guess yeah you're fucked

>> No.10741377

>>10741339
>Why do you ridicule me
your continued shitposting deserves ridicule. Stop spergging out with the strawman posts. You make a shit case for your philosophy

>> No.10741380

>>10741362
You think these women are capable of judging what is ugly and what is not?

>> No.10741383

>>10741361
You misunderstood, sex is not a vice. But when someone attacks somebody for abstaining from sex, it is quite probable that he is controlled by sexual impulse and resents this fact or wants to legitimize it. Nobody who has a healthy ordered sexual life would be offended by the mere suggestion of someone abstaining from sex. Yet, this happens all the time.

>> No.10741389
File: 635 KB, 1200x630, Screen-Shot-2015-12-04-at-230701.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10741369
>ejaculating is succeeding

Why, anon? If I bed a woman what have I really done? How have I really distinguished myself?

>> No.10741391

>>10741347
Some do. Some are fellow Catholics and one is a member of that zany Hare Krishna cult.

>> No.10741392

>>10741383
>Nobody who has a healthy ordered sexual life would be offended by the mere suggestion of someone abstaining from sex
I don't think anyone is. The resentment comes when the abstainer starts to bash the people that do have sex

>> No.10741393

>>10741347
Some do. Some are fellow Catholics and one is a member of that zany Hare Krishna cult.

>> No.10741394

>>10741391
Wow, consider me impressed. Tell me more about their formidable austerity.

>> No.10741401

>>10741327
You're claiming moral superiority based on repressing one passion (lust) and yet can't help but show off how virtuous you like. If you really are ascended, why do attack people who choose to have sex, a function that God (keep in mind the entire argument is centered around a Christian conception of virtue) gave it to us to reproduce and be united in body and soul? And you wonder why would people mock you for such senseless statements. Look at the autist spamming pictures of animals breeding, as if all sexual acts are the same. It's hard not to wonder if you have an issue with sex.

>> No.10741402

>>10741389
The anger produced by your jealousy is being warped into disgust by your ego because your inherent sense of self-worth won't let you accept that you are a failure.
This is not a good coping mechanism, and one day you'll kilk yourself. Seek professional help, Anon.

>> No.10741405

>>10741312
If I fuck and bitch and she pops out a kid, when I die I'll be remembered
Top fucking kek. Newton and tesla never reproduced and they're still remembered over their contemporaries

>> No.10741406

>>10741391
I have read catholic mystics, and tried to get into the faith (father was lapsed). Any modern books you could recommend? Merton was too bourgeoisie for me.

>> No.10741410

>>10741392
Why am I not allowed to think that ejaculating into another person's orifice is disgusting? Would you defend the beauty of a bowel movement and be offended at someone who thinks otherwise?

>> No.10741412
File: 118 KB, 1024x853, 1516596305268.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10741383
>nobody who has sex would be upset by someone calling them stupid and disgusting lmao

>> No.10741414

>>10741394
There's not much to tell. They're just saving themselves for marriage or in the cultist's case, shes sort of rebelling against the hedonistic "college lifestyle" of drugs, drinks, and promiscuity.

>> No.10741415

>>10741392
>I don't think anyone is.
Not in my experience. Often it is enough to just mention you are trying to live according to one or another virtue and that is already enough to invite mockery without any further commentary.

>The resentment comes when the abstainer starts to bash the people that do have sex
This largely depends whether someone is bashing sex per-se or something more specific like promiscuity. Bashing vice is perfectly reasonble.

>> No.10741416

>>10741402
Guess I better go ejaculate into someone, quick! Otherwise I'll want to die!!

wtf are you talking about anon?

>> No.10741418

>>10741380
What's alienating about it is that women are the ultimate arbiters for which genes get passed on. So getting collectively rejected by them over something I can't change is like nature itself telling me that I'm not worthy of being a part of it. It's like being scorned by creation.

>> No.10741421

>>10741416
Just come to terms with your failure as a human being. You'll be much happier.

>> No.10741423

>>10741410
>Why am I not allowed to think that ejaculating into another person's orifice is disgusting?
Who said you aren't? I'm telling you why you are responded to in that manner
>Would you defend the beauty of a bowel movement and be offended at someone who thinks otherwise?
I don't see how taking a shit is comparable to having sex, other than both being biological functions that involves a hole

>> No.10741424

>>10741401
You do realize you are not speaking to a single person? I don't have a problem with sex as an act, although I do think it can be a disorder if its fueled by lust.

>> No.10741426

>>10741414
Whoa, saving themselves for marriage! Truly Kantian! Wow!

And another one adopting a foreign spirituality! Holy moly! Tell me, is she just pouring over the Upanishads, constantly crying out in reverie at its sublimity?

>> No.10741427

>>10741415
>This largely depends whether someone is bashing sex per-se or something more specific like promiscuity
Sure, but OP never makes that distinction. That's why he has been met with such vitriol

>> No.10741430

>>10741374
>in reality though
Online dating is reality. I've asked plenty of women out in the real world, and, while they don't say anything about my height, I can tell that it's an issue for them.

Even fame and money doesn't help:
>I happened to be standing with the great Warren Beatty. He came over and Warren said, "I love your music," and he said, "I love your movies," and then Warren says, "Here we are! At your house! It's great!" And Prince goes, "Yeah. Yeah, it is. But I'm still short." It wasn't really a joke. It was kind of poignant. He didn't laugh—he just observed the fact of the matter. He happened to be talking to relatively tall fellas—I'm six-one, I think Warren is six-two. Having a nice conversation. And despite all that, and despite playing at the Special Olympics, and despite his own brilliance, and despite whatever, he still, standing with us, experienced what he must've experienced his whole life. I said, "Oh, come on, man." I tried to make it into a little joke—I think he laughed a little bit, but it was obviously a serious thing for him. I thought, "Wow."

>> No.10741431

>>10741418
Why do you care if your genes get passed on? Why is this critical for you?

>> No.10741439

>having sex and passing on your genes is the highest priority in life
Everyone who thinks like this should just be excluded from society. You can go live in a cave and fuck around if that is your highest goal in life. You can only enjoy the fruits of technology, modern medicine, heating, etc because people in history stop thinking about reproducing for a second and got to work in creating these things

>> No.10741441

>>10741423
After sex you don't feel like you just took a shit? Like, "Ahhh, that felt good, glad I got that out of my system! Thanks toilet/sweetie!"

>> No.10741443

"In some, chastity is a virtue , in others, a vice"
"Two things the authentic man want:danger and games.That's why they want women: the most dangerous game"

>> No.10741445
File: 78 KB, 584x800, 1512450951892.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10741339
>why do you ridicule me for ridiculing you
Oh jeez anon i dunno

>> No.10741449

>>10741431
I think it's a form of immortality. Regardless, I at least want the option. I don't like feeling rejected by nature itself. It's a sort of alienation that can't be fixed by increasing your social status.

>> No.10741450
File: 8 KB, 250x202, 1517036953624.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10741441
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Go to a therapist.

>> No.10741451

>>10741418
You are taking it a bit too personally. Nature doesn't have a vested interested in blocking you from procreating, it's not even aware of you. You could easily pass on your genes with some adjustments, even something as presenting yourself better than you are and telling a few lies is enough to "fool" nature and the "gene pool" and procreate. Your thinking about this is way too fatallistic. Once you "convince" one woman into liking you, you'll realize that this "nature is rejecting me" or "women are some super-effective arbiters of natural selection" is bullshit thinking.

>> No.10741454

>>10741439
>You can only enjoy the fruits of technology, modern medicine, heating, etc because people in history stop thinking about reproducing for a second and got to work in creating these things
Men created those things because it made them wealthy/important and increased their sexual status. Sexuality is the lubricant of society.

>> No.10741455

>>10741449
But have you really stopped to look at the thing you're pursuing? Have you really stopped to consider "Ashlynn" or whomever? Just look at them... This is your means of immortality? Some broad with an Instagram? Seek higher!

>> No.10741456

>>10741441
When i'm finished exercising, I also feel relief. Should I think exercise disgusting and decadent? It's clearly just like shitting!
Sex is about more than cuming, dude. It's the process that's magical, not the cumstains left over. You seem to reduce sex to the porn version of it. Having sex with a girl you're in love with is not lust

>> No.10741466

>>10741454
>I hope Beatrice is impressed with my new invention of alternating current! Hopefully this will get me laid!

Do you see how useless you are? How offensive to the mind?

>> No.10741469

>>10741439
We have technology because we want to fuck, if there was no libido,we wouldn't do shit

>> No.10741473

>>10741466
>I hope Beatrice is impressed with my new invention of alternating current! Hopefully this will get me laid!
Please, stop shitposting. You're on a literary board, please act like it.
Women are a great motivator for men. I don't understand why that's so wrong to you?

>> No.10741474

>>10741469
I don't want to fuck, but I do want to feel comfier.

>> No.10741479

>>10741454
>NOOOOO THOSE GUYS MUST HAVE ONLY CREATED THOSE THINGS SO THEY COULD GET LAID
>tesla and Newton never got laid but made those discoveries anyways
Keep moving the goalposts whiny bitch. You're still more than welcome to live the rest of your life as an animal

>> No.10741480

>>10741469
We have technology because of war.

>> No.10741484

>>10741473
You're implying that intellectual achievement is a means to an end. That Kant wrote Critique of Practical Reason in a bout of lust.

>> No.10741493

>>10741479
>You're still more than welcome to live the rest of your life as an animal
You ARE an animal. All that you do is governed by your little animal brain, including your abstinence. There is not a single thing you can do that isn't the act of an animal

>> No.10741503

>>10741484
>You're implying that intellectual achievement is a means to an end
For some, of course.
Women are motivation for men. Do you disagree?

>> No.10741504

>>10741451
I know that nature isn't consciously blocking me from procreating. I'm anthropomorphizing it for effect. My issue is that many other forms of inferiority can be fixed. If you're poor, it's possible to get rich. If you're dumb, it's possible to educate yourself enough to at least be informed (even if your IQ doesn't change). If you're fat, you can lose weight. Other forms of inferiority can be regarded as preferences, or just a part of natural human diversity. But being small is an objective form of inferiority that can't be changed or recontextualized in any way. Being tall has been perceived as desirable across all cultures throughout all time.

>> No.10741506

>>10741493
Could an animal have invented the wheel? Could an animal have invented the internet?

>> No.10741508

>>10741506
>Could an animal have invented the wheel? Could an animal have invented the internet?
They fucking did

>> No.10741509

>>10741479
>exceptions existing means that sexuality has never been a motivator for men
nice one

>> No.10741512

>>10741508
yeah, that totally why dolphins invented the radio before us

>> No.10741517

>>10741327
It's the exact opposite. It's the so called "ascetics" (which is hilarious if you think about it, an ascetic who browses and posts 4chan) that attack others on the basis of their supposed moral superiority. It's OP who made this thread knowing that it will start a flame. People who have a fullfilling sexual life don't talk about people who don't, while the opposite is often true and you have countless examples of this on this very board. Why is this? The "ascetic" is the most animalistic of all men: he coats himself with a mantle of superiority but all of his talks are just a perverted expression of his natural, gross desire for dominance and prestige, which are characteristic of all ape-like species. In the endless dialectic of watched-watcher of human society his failure to meet the gaze of others and himself prompts a violent reaction. The fact that every false ascetic immediately clings to figures of authority once questioned, as if there weren't countless examples of the opposing, fully reveals this hidden process.
While I don't doubt that there are genuine ascetics I believe, as Nietzsche said, that ascetism is itself a vice more often than not.

>> No.10741520

>>10741509
>my brain is so small I can't even conceive of any other reason why a man would be motivated to create something other than sex

>> No.10741523

>>10741512
Are you being purposely obtuse?
Humans are animals. We invented the wheel, thus the wheel is the invention of animals

>> No.10741530

>>10741520
That wasn't even implied. Your shit is fucking weak, dude. All your posts are strawmanned memearrows

>> No.10741532

>>10741455
This line of argument doesn't work with me because I like most people. When I look at "Ashlynn" I see parts of myself, both what I hate and what I like. I wouldn't mind that Instagram whore carrying my genes because i'm aware of her subjectivity enough to like her. Jesus was right to help prostitutes.

>> No.10741533

>>10740254
>He tends not to delight in nakedness
Counterpoint, the Greeks. Now kill yourself.

>> No.10741538

>>10741474
wanting to be comfier is a vice
>>10741480
and why we have war?

>> No.10741541

>>10741520
>keeps implying that anyone is suggesting that sex is literally the only motivator, not just an important one

>> No.10741553

>>10741523
but what exactly allowed humans to invent those things? The fact that we managed to stop thinking about food or predators or sex for a few minutes. The fact of the matter is that if you believe that reproducing is the highest goal of life, then once you do that anything else doesn't matter, including curing disease or making living conditions better for everyone else.
>>10741530
Don't backpedal you faggot. You dismiss my examples as mere exceptions to the rule, so you obviously think that most human endeavor is motivated by pussy.

>> No.10741557

>>10740334
that’s not the “meme” women are just more concerned with longer term mates including physical appearance
>>10740475
because biodeterminism you theology sperg
>>10740550
they have no choice, there are no agents
>>10740605
he can’t
>>10740625
copes aren’t real either its closer to squealing while being branded than anything else, simple nervous reaction to suffering
>>10740801
>abrahamic
lol at you
>>10740837
kneecaps should be taken out
>>10740969
that’s not what a chad is at all you fucking dork

>> No.10741562

why pose this as yet another conflict between the sexes? and yet another attempt for a man to elevate himself intellectually, in the abstract, to obscure his real lack, a native intelligence, a natural cunning.
if you have to lock yourself away and shun the company of half the species in fear of succumbing to some bodily temptation, you are not a superior being. you're a silly dweeb.

>> No.10741571

>>10740492
Good post.

>> No.10741577

You Pathetic creatures
With Loser features
Find a woman
And get off your lonley horse

>> No.10741579

>>10741553
>The fact that we managed to stop thinking about food or predators or sex for a few minutes.
Those sound exactly like the reasons why we would invent technology. Most innovation is motivated by need
>The fact of the matter is that if you believe that reproducing is the highest goal of life, then once you do that anything else doesn't matter, including curing disease or making living conditions better for everyone else.
Reproducing is more than putting a baby in someone. A guy that had his life goal be that of reproducing, will still have a goal in raising the off-spring.
>Don't backpedal you faggot
How was that a backpedal?
>You dismiss my examples as mere exceptions to the rule, so you obviously think that most human endeavor is motivated by pussy.
You posted your examples as if they were proof that men don't have women as a motivator. That doesn't obviously mean that I think pussy is the greatest motivator, now does it. I told you that generally men have women as a motivator, and your examples doesn't change that.

>> No.10741582

>>10741571
bad post

>> No.10741584

>>10741562
You're minimizing the power sexuality has on the mind of a young man. Living in a highly sexualized culture as a young man is being in constant state of arousal, and frustrated alienation at not being able to fulfill that desire. 84% of women on tinder get laid, while only 15% of men do. Women own the sexual marketplace, so men who don't have the genes to compete have to section themselves off in order to not go crazy with envy and desire.

>> No.10741591

>>10741584
That sounds like men are failing themselves

>> No.10741601

>>10741579
then post examples where men invented/discovered things explicitly to nab a wife

>> No.10741608

>>10741591
It's true for almost all male mammals. In non-monogamous situations the female chooses the best genes, and the male fucks anything because his genetic investment is minimal (he doesn't have to incubate the fetus for months and take care of it until adulthood). It's a rule of nature, not a problem with modern men. There's nothing men can do to change it barring re-constituting patriarchal control over women's bodies (which is too high a cost for most people).

>> No.10741610

>>10741584
okay.
so, you're failing in one life arena
better to pretend that arena has no impact or importance, and designate a separate one (in which you may, or may not, excel) and declare that the true battleground of 'virtue'
sounds
cope
and anyway >84% of women on tinder get laid, while only 15% of men do
source

>> No.10741615

>>10741517
>It's the exact opposite. It's the so called "ascetics" (which is hilarious if you think about it, an ascetic who browses and posts 4chan) that attack others on the basis of their supposed moral superiority.

This is a classic defense mechanism of vice-controlled person. An ascetic would never attack you personally but the vice which you are engaging it. If you feel resentment for someone calling out your vice, it is as a byproduct of the vice actually controlling you. It is slavery, because your bondage to vice is causing an emotional reaction in you.

>The "ascetic" is the most animalistic of all men: he coats himself with a mantle of superiority but all of his talks are just a perverted expression of his natural, gross desire for dominance and prestige, which are characteristic of all ape-like species.
There is no superiority in the ascetic. The sinner projects his own modus operandi, one of preoccupation with worldly prestige and the material, then tries to legitimize it (we are animals) and attacks the one who is living by the spiritual principle of the thing he himself is engaged in.

I don't doubt that there are false ascetics who could apply to some of the things you wrote, but those tend to not last very long. Although I'm sure Nietzsche would just simply say those who last their entire lives are the most to be pitied because they were the more deluded of the bunch etc. I should say the way people use Nietzsche is usually just to legitimize their slavery to vice.

>> No.10741637
File: 317 KB, 730x1789, 1519155674191.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10741610
It is a cope. Obviously it is.

>source
Pic related is one study, but I'm trying to find the specific source of those numbers. I'll reply if I find it.

It's generally the case that a minority of men on dating apps get most of the women. People who write for male dating sites call it the 80/20 rule

>> No.10741640

>>10740275
The more choice I have the more I want to be chaste actually.

>> No.10741649

>not realizing the purpose of having kids
Here I'll lay it out for you.

>legacy
>improving society (if you didnt fuck up raising them)
>continuing the family blood pool (dominant species win)
>showing ones own virtue and wisdom

Literal soy boys in here.
I'm probably more manly and spiritual tham all the people argueing against woman and the people argueing over chastity.

>> No.10741662

>>10741637
>half of women who use tinder cheated on their boyfriend
>240/300 women who use tinder have sex
>less than 50/300 men who use tinder have sex
Was the sexual revolution a mistake?

>> No.10741664

>>10741637
yes, i know what they call it
i have yet to see a 'study' on this subject that provides its methodology or a complete data set (critical for understanding the results)
just 'findings' that reproduce this pua narrative

>> No.10741669

>>10741649
We are talking about sex ,not about having kids you legacyfag

>> No.10741670

But anon women are the sexual selectors and the ones who set the standard of how men should behave and live. This is a women's world , they have already won.
For the first time since civilization was created women have been liberated and I'll assure you it will lead to civilization's downfall as a whole forever. You are a dying breed. I'm warning you cause I used to think like you and can relate. The mainframe has been updated in the last couple of years, there are different rules now in this simulation we call life . Adapt now. LAST WARNING ¡!

>> No.10741672

>>10741664
dude all of life follows the pareto principle, you think getting laid is somehow going to be different from every other human endeavor?

>> No.10741684

>>10741664
>institutions with the money to fund studies about male online dating would rather spend the money elsewhere
>therefore the problem doesn't exist
This is common knowledge to anyone living in the real world. Like talk to people. Look at your female friends' tinder matches and compare them to your male friends'. They live in totally different worlds.

>> No.10741686

>>10741662
In fact, is working.Confident,strong and succesful man is getting laid.Humanity is future is bright,you will se when the feminist hedonism backlash

>> No.10741689

>>10741670
exactly, but it's funny when women claim to not like "bullies" or "thugs" etc. its like if women didn't like bullies and thugs dudes would instantly stop, but they know those guys get laid more than faggy soys, so when women claim to be all "men are such thugs" its like yeah only because that's what you select for thot

>> No.10741696

>“It's a fact...that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and as a system of differentiation it functions just as mercilessly. The effects of these two systems are, furthermore, strictly equivalent. Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization . Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none. It's what's known as 'the law of the market'...Economic liberalism is an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society. Sexual liberalism is likewise an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society.”

>> No.10741700

>>10741672
that's a bit of an overstatement
but it shouldn't be so difficult to demonstrate, if that was actually the case
so why is the 'proof' provided so obscure?
why hide the numbers? the method?
why make it impossible for others to even attempt to replicate?

>> No.10741708

>>10741700
it's replicated in every primate species, try reading some anthropology papers, dumbass

>> No.10741709

>>10741686
The problem is that IQ and competence aren't the qualities being selected for. It's literally just physical attractiveness. And these feminists who fuck attractive men are going to see the problem when they're 40 and have to face the prospect of spending the second half of their lives alone and discarded.

>> No.10741711

>>10741700
white knight or fat chick? i really wonder what kind of person would post retarded shit like this

>> No.10741714

>>10741615
>This is a classic defense mechanism of vice-controlled person
Which I'm not (at least in the context of this thread since) since I'm a virgin.
>An ascetic would never attack you personally but the vice which you are engaging it.
An attack isn't simply an insult in the context of sexuality since it's the very origin of our being. An attack on the sexuality of others implies that there is something wrong with their very existence. The rejection of sexuality on the grounds that it is animalistic reveals a very animalistic desire.
> If you feel resentment for someone calling out your vice, it is as a byproduct of the vice actually controlling you. It is slavery, because your bondage to vice is causing an emotional reaction in you.
A very cute and accurate projection that explains pretty well the behavior of the false ascetics ITT.
>There is no superiority in the ascetic. The sinner projects his own modus operandi, one of preoccupation with worldly prestige and the material, then tries to legitimize it (we are animals) and attacks the one who is living by the spiritual principle of the thing he himself is engaged in.
Again, it's the contrary. The "sinners" on this board didn't create a thread to celebrate their degeneracy while disparaging the silly monks who live on the mountains, OP did.
>I don't doubt that there are false ascetics who could apply to some of the things you wrote
Of course there are, you can see them in this thread. The pure ascetics from the meme imageboard.

>> No.10741715

>>10741684
>I know it, you know it, everyone knows it
Nice data man

>> No.10741718

>>10740297
yeah I know right, they can't even frame sexuality outside of sexuality

>> No.10741721

>>10741715
https://medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

http://thepopularman.com/forever-alone-guys-science-says-yes/

>> No.10741723

>>10740254
.If by womanizer you are reffering to the "don juan" types,i really havent observed any feminine gestures in them.Homosexuals do surely tend towards the feminine,though.

>> No.10741726

>>10741709
>the problem when they're 40 and have to face the prospect

wow i'm so glad that betasoys like you are so concerned about the lonley fate of 40 year old maids, i'm sure they really care about unfuckable virgins like you too lmao

>> No.10741737

>>10741708
it's not, actually
nor is it even 'replicated' (did you actually knit what i meant by that term?) within studies of 'primitive' human groups, where you might expect this form of behavior to be most pronounced.
i recall one study of i believe a small village of yanomami people in the amazon
basically, everyone was 'cheating' on everyone else in this village of <75 adults.
what's more, partner counts were fairly evenly distributed between individual members, and between the sexes, with some slight skewing in favor of the men

>> No.10741738

>>10741726
the point is they wouldn't have ended up alone if they had chosen the beta over the Chad. Women are so dumb that they are self-destructive you fucking normalfag

>> No.10741740

>>10741711
>asking for evidence is retarded
oh, right

>> No.10741741

>>10741737
and what was the economic inequality like in that group? do u suppose it was like in a civilized economy where the top 1% take about 20% of the output?

>> No.10741744

>>10741740
if u look for evidence u can find it, but im not spending two hours skimming jstor on behalf of some beta retard

>> No.10741747

>>10741737
>"I recall"
>no source
>other people post sources for their claims
>not good enough for you
Fuck off. You're a woman. You'll never get it.

>> No.10741755

>>10741689
>>10741689
You have a point but you are but at the surface. Its more complicated than that. Women are dumb personality wise but have an internal genetically crafted device that tells them who to chose to reproduce and that changes drastically over periods of time and ages. For example, adventurers and pirates used to get laid a lot and reproduced with cheating wives while their husbands were in the army because they thought they were sexy, when in fact it was because travelers had stronger immune systems from sailing the world. Today that has changed, the stiff manly look that was sought by women in the 50's is anticuated. Now they like twink slightly effeminate boyish men cause they can adapt to the gender crisis and modern society more. Of course there are variables and it's not true in all cases. But think of Mike Tyson getting cucked by Brad Pitt.

>> No.10741756

>>10741709
>The problem is that IQ and competence aren't the qualities being selected for. It's literally just physical attractiveness.
How do you know they are looking for intelligence? I mean we are talking about sex,I give you that, but talking about mating and making a life is a different thing

>> No.10741764

>>10741755
are you the same guy claiming inequality is a right-wing conspiracy theory? you sound stupid af

>> No.10741768

>>10740254
>Sexuality is female. The man descends into the female principle the more sexual he becomes.
You're fucking stupid OP. Read a biology textbook. Whoever replied to this drivel seriously should take a break from 4chan.

>> No.10741773

>>10741764
I'm talking about genetics and you are talking about social engineering. Fuck off

>> No.10741777

>>10741741
gini was very low
but i thought all of nature followed the pareto distribution?
i guess the yanomami stand outside nature, even while subsumed within it
i would like to know wrt industrialised societies with very high wealth inequality, but no one seems willing or able to produce a robust study so i guess i'm stuck with the speculations of half literate sex opinionators

>> No.10741781

>>10741709
Higher IQ people tend to be more attractive as well. Rest assured, society will do fine in this regard, it's you who are a genetic failure.

>> No.10741787

>>10741747
>science says yes!!!!!

>> No.10741788

>>10741777
well u could try searching for it yourself instead of asking kids on 4chan to give u a pile of sources, remember no one can see your tits on here

>> No.10741791

>>10740254
>caring about worldly pleasures in the first place
Their pride is comical, they have lost all sense are going to get punished really badly. Its not happening for the first time but maybe it will be the last.

>> No.10741795

>>10741777
well link us to this study, is it "reproducible"?

>> No.10741802

>>10741781
Whether or not i'm a genetic failure isn't the issue, the issue is how that sexual imbalance is going to affect society in the long run. If there's a substantial portion of men sitting around all day doing nothing and not getting laid, then that's a recipe for social calamity on par with what's happening in the Middle East. Men are violent.

>> No.10741805

>>10741795
i believe it was in Hrdy's Mothers and Others or in Harris' Our Kind, both popular treatments of anthropology
i don't have either book nearby, but there are two titles for you to explore

>> No.10741806

>>10741686
getting laid but not reproducing. the condom was the biggest evolutionary event since man stood on his two hind legs

>> No.10741809

>>10741787
>this one study I sort of remember reading i'm not sure is proof enough!

>> No.10741813

>>10741802
This might have been true sometime ago but people who don't get laid in this day and age are more often than not inoffensive betas.

>> No.10741817 [DELETED] 

>>10741805
wait u unironically read sam harris? ok u got me, nice troll lol u got me to waste ten minutes of my life, u win

>> No.10741821

>>10741809
been literally a decade since my last anthro class, not my field or specialty
but i remember more than enough to spot specious bullshit on the internet

>> No.10741822

>>10741813
Except for school shooters, virgins who join ISIS (this is a thing), and Elliot Rodgers. Desperate, hopeless betas who take the blackpill are very capable of becoming violent.

>> No.10741828

>>10741817
Marvin Harris
very famous anthropologist from the 80s
little too into historical materialism, but still an interesting read

>> No.10741830

>>10741669
>how does one have kids

Sex moron.

Masturbation is the most useless thing in existence. Two people fucking are at least sharing the ability of beauty, life and love.

Grow up, get laid you autist

>> No.10741834

>>10741821
the only specious bullshit i see is some chick claiming there isn't inequality of sexual partners along a power law

>> No.10741839

>>10741834
show me proof beyond your own suspicions and the highly questionable reports of shysters trying to sell a shoddy product

>> No.10741843

>>10741828
oh, so communist crank with an agenda, ok sounds believable

but just tell us your personal experience, give us some anecdata, when u go on a dating site do u message the most attractive guys? or do scroll past them and find an ugly guy in a fedora?

>> No.10741844

>>10741813
You do realise that a lot of people are lying about having sex? The threshold always increases and soon you will be crying since you can't get any pussy because women want a specific type, one that you yourself made happen. Its because of gullible idiots like you why the world is in such place.

>> No.10741851

>>10741821
>but i remember more than enough to spot specious bullshit on the internet
Why do women insist on denying the reality of experiences they don't have?

https://www.elitedaily.com/social-news/men-women-tinder-experiment/1310866

Casual study after casual study. All say the same thing. This indicates something.

>> No.10741852

Sex is about confidence.

If your not confident, dont focus on sex focus on improiving your life first
If you are confident and don't have much to improve on then focus on sex.

Its that simple.

>> No.10741854

>>10741839
show me proof that economic inequality exists, and not some leftwing propaganda from communists

>> No.10741856

>>10741843
i typically wait for women to message me
i screen from there
probably turn down 9/10 advances
online dating is for the birds

>> No.10741862

>>10741854
i'm not denying income inequality

>> No.10741867

>>10741844
I'm a volcel.

>> No.10741885

>>10741851
>Casual study after casual study
mm.

>> No.10741887

>>10741416
If you think a man's pursuit of sex has no more psychological implications than "successfully ejaculating" you're a fucking idiot.

>> No.10741888

>>10741839
The fact that no academic study have been done on the topic doesn't suggest that the problem doesn't exist, all it suggests is that no academic study has been done on the subject. But if every casual study says the same thing, and people's experiences all say the same thing, doesn't that indicate something?

>> No.10741891

>>10741867
And for what reason?

>> No.10741899

>>10741885
A feature of women's submissive personality is their love of authority, whether it be physical (tall, strong men), or academic (a study isn't a study unless it's conducted by indoctrinated academics). There's no use trying to demonstrate something to a woman if it isn't also claimed by men with a higher status than you.

>> No.10741910

Ejaculating into a woman increases confidence in potential future mates.

Its all about testosterone balances and alpha tendecies

Thats why cuck=soy boy
But

Cuck=/= chastity

>> No.10741928

>>10741601
Beethoven made moonlight sonata in an attempt to flirt with a woman

>> No.10741936
File: 28 KB, 696x398, thinking negro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10741910
you can't be a cuck if aren't in a relationship

>> No.10741946

>>10741854
The gini index
Now what you fag

>> No.10741949

>>10741946
show me proof of this so-called "gini index" it's probably some alt-right shit trump voters came up with

>> No.10741953

>>10741899
qed

>> No.10741959
File: 37 KB, 586x578, 1516917102233.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10741936
Cuck=/=chastity dude.

Do you know what =/= means?

It means that they are not equal and there is room for dividing.

Chastity shows restraint through stoic virtue, cuckolding shows the submissing to restraint out of lust. (Perversion)

You can be in chastity in a romantic relationship which doesn't include cuckolding.

Has porn and 4chan ruined you?

>> No.10741966

>>10741426
>Whoa, saving themselves for marriage! Truly Kantian

Isn't It? Applying the categorical imperative: If everyone saved themselves for marriage wouldn't the world be a better place?

>Holy moly! Tell me, is she just pouring over the Upanishads, constantly crying out in reverie at its sublimity

This is indeed part of the Hare Krishna religious practice.

>> No.10741974
File: 38 KB, 800x450, oogaboogaaa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10741959
Grug no like math dumb wojak. Drug club wojak on head

>> No.10741979

Saving one else to marriage shows that both the male and female have high restraint while still staying desirable if they are both healthy, spiritualy, physically and mentally.

>> No.10741980
File: 263 KB, 764x551, 1517321465855.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10741974
Grug, you are but a devolutionized version of my self. Please grug, find God and come back to me, your higher self.

>> No.10741982

>>10740475
Because social hierarchies in male animals is usually based around mating rights. Male hierarchies are the only basic form of natural selection. Being a biological organism, your worth is calculated through your ability to survive and reproduce. Thats why people frame things in terms of sexuality: its instinctive. You are either at the top of the pyramid and get to mate with any women of choice (womens only mechanism of attraction is through recognizing domminance patterns, visually or subjectively) or you get to be an inferior male. Every social relation and dynamics is indirectly related to the sexual dynamics.
But nice try at coping with the cold reality that you are nothing more than a mammal, and will have your genetic information erased from the gene pool.

>> No.10741996

>>10741966
>If everyone saved themselves for marriage wouldn't the world be a better place?
Why?
Also, do you mean no relationship until marriage, or just the sex part? Because let me tell you, teen relationships are for fucking up and better understanding what it takes to make a relationship work. Take that away and you're going to have two adults in a teenage relationship

>> No.10742001

>>10741996
Because it shows their children that it is indeer possible to have a higher virtue of living. Children with high high morals need parents with high morals as well, if not they become depressed and by virtue of that their morals and ethic beliefs (spiritual) tend to wane as well.

>> No.10742003
File: 22 KB, 485x443, thank smart wojak.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10741980
Grug no smart but Grug know brain wojak mean well

>> No.10742007

>>10742001
>Because it shows their children that it is indeer possible to have a higher virtue of living
Why is saving yourself for marriage necessarily a virtue?

>> No.10742009

>>10742007
shows restrain and long-term planning

>> No.10742013

>>10742009
But a relationship can also teach restraint and long-term planning

>> No.10742015
File: 94 KB, 680x788, 1516982383293.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10742007
Because it shows restraint under chastity.

>>10742003
I do Grug, for both me and you.

>> No.10742016

>>10741996
My parents met as teens, and my mom has only ever been with my dad. They did well financially, raised 5 relatively successful children (i'm the black sheep, but even I do okay), and have been happily married for nearly 50 years. It's anecdotal, sure, but that sort of life-long commitment doesn't always end up poorly.

>> No.10742021
File: 1.40 MB, 4602x3852, 1517072972736.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10742013
Being in a relationship doesn't imply sex.

>> No.10742026

>>10742009
>>10742015
Eating nothing but plain white rice shows restraint too, but I don't think that necessarily makes it a virtuous thing to do.

>> No.10742027

>>10742016
Infact it doesn't at all if you and your partner chose each other wisely.

Long term relationships share religous tendecies for a reason

>> No.10742031

>>10742026
>white rice
White rice is extremely fattening. It shows a lack of care for one's body
>food analogy

>> No.10742034
File: 97 KB, 500x296, 1517447890838.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10742026
It shows dedication, thay you hold faith to a higher belief system (God, and beauty among many other things).

>> No.10742040
File: 57 KB, 1188x226, Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 3.54.36 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10742049

>>10741982
>he unironically believes that men are the same as beasts

>> No.10742055

>>10742040
>what is burning passion
>what is firey temptation
>what is blood ritual (mating)

>> No.10742059

>>10742055
Don't those prove his point?

>> No.10742062

>>10742059
Yeah, why?
Would you try to difuse?

Its 100% true, and is proven though old esoteric texts.

>> No.10742075

I wonder if you guys bicker for no reason, or try to learn and find reason with the others word.

>> No.10742076

>>10740492
>But vicious critics of male independence want to bring a man's whole identity back within the confines of an activity he has in common with every beast and insect.
man is no better than other beasts, spirituality is a spook.
you sound like a theist

>> No.10742099

>>10742076
man btfos the other beasts to a ridiculous degree

>> No.10742107
File: 9 KB, 244x206, 1516747514158.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10742076
>you sound like a thiest
>implying this is a bad thing

ISHYGDDT

>> No.10742171

>>10740492
>>10742034

Two actual wizards in this thread.

I see you friends

>> No.10742234

>>10740254
Wizard-mode has begun.

>> No.10742256
File: 278 KB, 1485x987, 1_JisPvL4eA9FfFOgtLe-z9A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A sober mind inhales a luminous world. The self lies within, a fountain of spirit. Let it be contained, channeled upward. Let it not spill out in nervousness, in anger, in fluid. Call to your highest principle! Close your eyes and let the fog dissipate! Heights! To glorious heights, rise! Rise, sons of God! Sons of self! Let heavens mercy descend upon you. A contemplative stone have you become—still, grand. Behold, the mighty gorge! The spirit of life! Behold, the river! Behold, the sleeping giant! At last, the might tremor of his inhalation! All lives! None can resist the current. Inflow and outflow. Gently, gracefully, the great star colors this world! Revealed, unveiled—the mystery, the life! Witness, friends! And be terrified!

>> No.10742279

>>10742256
And lo, the clay of God shits upon these rocks! For in the grand scheme, in the ethereal web, does the figures intermingle through pee pees and womanholes! As the divine pierced the tress through earth, so do these pale actors penetrate each other's behinds, and fronts as well! Dick them, oh brothers from stone and grass, dick them good and laugh, for God is digging your dicking!

>> No.10742308

>>10742279
>>10742256
Haha I love you anon Keep it real man
I feel the rhythm of your marching band
It thumps of thunder to God's given end.
For all songs are spun for a final dance
Spend that seed, and grow out of Ye

>> No.10742420

>>10740275
FPBP
>>10740254
also just fuck them for gods sake, you dont have to go all celibate wizard to be smart and you certainly arent manly. we're animals and in it's in our nature to fuck, as nietzsche said don't do anything that goes against your animal nature ( in your case ascetism and celibacy ) so fuck, tho suspect that's not your choice. you don't have to go overboard and yes a woman will drain you emotionally and financially but you don't have to let her do it just to get your dick wet

>> No.10743476

>>10740254
Daily reminder that Aristotle was married.

>> No.10743493
File: 515 KB, 680x639, end.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

why are the people on this board so stupid

like really how do people unironically make posts like this: >>10742420

the IQ of the average poster on this board is ironically below the 4chan average

>> No.10743567

>>10741443
is that first quote from someone or is it yours anon? i can't find a source

>> No.10743678

>>10740254
ever heard of a homeless woman masturbating on a train

>> No.10743724
File: 40 KB, 576x472, 1514262483835.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I agree with the sentiment of this post OP. The problem is how this discussed online and the fact that people who share your sentiment online tend to be incel and MGTOW types allows people like this >>10740275, hopelessly addicted to their libidinal drive most likely to come in and call you a kissless virgin or incel. Sucks tbqh but I don't know what to do. The way of post-modern society is to condemn anybody who critiques sexual liberation or commodified hypersexuality as a prude, or even worse, a jealous kissless virgin. These people are selfish and think only in terms of their sensual pleasure, meanwhile individuals aren't vacuums and they have a significant impact on the death of bourgeois values and the nuclear family. The recourse of the person who knows they are "sinning" (for lack of a better word) is to accuse moralizers of being jealous. As someone who spent 4-5 years in hookup culture without taking much issue with it I'm pretty burnt out on it and somewhat emotionally damaged, humans have been mostly monogamous (inb4 some guy posts the walking marriages or some obscure ethnic free love meme society) not only for social concerns imo but because it's a lot healthier for the individual. If we weren't fully conscious I think it would be permissible to fuck like animals but we are conscious and can do better as a species.