[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 89 KB, 768x1024, Statue_d'Alfred_le_Grand_à_Winchester.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10526670 No.10526670 [Reply] [Original]

For all the cosmopolitans on here, I just don't understand, why do you think this change is inevitable? All of these niggers becoming an ever increasing population on this once great isle and all you can do is scoff at anyone that sees an issue. You'll say:
>you're just a weak man pretending to be strong
>you're too afraid to let change happen
as if that acting smug about getting their own country cucked makes them intelligent. As if me wanting to display any amount of masculine virtues is something to laugh at as a westerner. You realize how easy it would be to stop this right? Its just all to easy. The decay of our nations, the rapes, the weekly terrorist attacks, the national humiliation. We could avoid islam taking any kind of foothold in our country if we wanted. All of this ugly blackness invading English lands, invading the entirety of Europe in fact. Its not that complicated either. All this talk about how change is inevitable is the only thing making it inevitable. Lets do a thought experiment. What would happen if Europeans collectively regained the same mindset they had in the late 19th century just all of a sudden. If we decided to go back to Bismarck's old diplomacy system we could easily reconquer all of Africa in less then a decade. Russia certainly wouldn't look a shadow of its current menace. The American Jewish yoke would be broken against a mighty European neck. Muslims a problem? They would cower back in fear in their sand dunes. After a single other rape of an English girl the entire community would throw the lot out, as they should've a while back. I'm not saying we ought to go back completely to the 19th century mindset as we've clearly learned a lot. Just displaying the absurdity of the situation that the only people that have defeated us is ourselves. That also means though, that we have the ability and and its completely fixable in fact if you're willing to humble yourself to any kind of human feel for your ancestors.

But no go be smug about this rant. Tell me to go back to /pol/. You're only dooming yourselves as well in the end.

>> No.10526809

This thread was moved to >>>/pol/156432626