Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/lit/ - Literature

Search: , offset: 24


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.14429332 [View]
File: 123 KB, 633x758, 1575497419158.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14429332

>>14429293
>i-its made up!

>> No.14390056 [View]
File: 123 KB, 633x758, 1576942985555.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14390056

>>14389812
>You're the fucking one coping you little shit. Every time he responds to you with a carefully thought out and completely irrefutable post you just spam your stupid garbage again. What will get it through your thidk skull that you are wrong? Are you just too retarded to even realize you are retarded? Do you know how much of a fool you look to each and everyone on this board?

>> No.14389844 [View]
File: 123 KB, 633x758, 1575252430457.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14389844

>>14389823
>

>> No.14387066 [View]
File: 123 KB, 633x758, 1575005149242.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14387066

>>14387030
>You're the faggot
>Correct

>> No.14377429 [View]
File: 123 KB, 633x758, 1565563922826.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14377429

>>14377423
>You're the one coping because Shankara demolished your gay Buddhism

>> No.14340207 [View]
File: 123 KB, 633x758, 1550515343278.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14340207

>>14340169
>a bunch of bullshit

>> No.14325859 [View]
File: 123 KB, 633x758, 1575005149242.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14325859

>Madhva argued that Shankara championed monism because he was so stupid that he could only count to one

>> No.14256586 [View]
File: 123 KB, 633x758, 1551277170985.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14256586

>>14256506
>Madhva argued that Shankara championed monism because he was so stupid that he could only count to one

>> No.14202866 [View]
File: 123 KB, 633x758, 1567219410932.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14202866

>>14202793
>throw autism tantrums online 24/7 about how Advaita is correct and perfect, Buddhism is wrong and other sophistry
>when people reply telling you to fuck off, they're the ones lacking compassion and being obsessed
The absolute state of guenonfag.

>> No.14168362 [View]
File: 123 KB, 633x758, 1564077091597.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14168362

>>14168348
>seething Buddhistcuck detected

>> No.14054407 [View]
File: 123 KB, 633x758, 1567219410932.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14054407

>>14049161
>Buddha is wrong because... he's wrong!

>> No.13927750 [View]
File: 123 KB, 633x758, 1538624581489.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13927750

>>13927732
t. seething guenonfag

>> No.13829803 [View]
File: 123 KB, 633x758, untouchable feels.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13829803

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE STILL ARGUING ABOUT THIS 1000 YEARS LATER

>> No.13819607 [View]
File: 123 KB, 633x758, 1537765475450.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13819607

>>13819590
>b-b-but you see it was never meant to popular only le IQ ppl will understand!
lmao this much cope just because his discredited fringe ideology is irrelevant

>> No.13769025 [View]
File: 123 KB, 633x758, untouchable feels.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13769025

>>13769013
DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT KUNDALINI

>> No.13757906 [View]
File: 123 KB, 633x758, 1560974994528.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13757906

>>13757900
>The man was an absolute genius, spoke 8 or languages, mastet of metaphsyics, btfo most modern philosophy. OP is probably seething Whiteheadfag who is mad that Whitehead was retroactively refuted by Parmenides and Guenon

>> No.13751505 [View]
File: 123 KB, 633x758, untouchable feels.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13751505

P L E A S E

>> No.13731499 [View]
File: 123 KB, 633x758, 1566018482145.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13731499

>b-b-but I didn't plagiarize buddhism
>i-its in the pre-buddhist upanishads!

>> No.13497603 [View]
File: 123 KB, 633x758, 1552464457592.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13497603

>its another guenonfag having a mental breakdown against buddhists episode

>> No.13373682 [View]
File: 123 KB, 633x758, 1559555243418.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13373682

bump

>> No.13230707 [View]
File: 123 KB, 633x758, 1531496133280.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13230707

>>13230681
>>13230689
>b-but my shit was from the upanishads! its older than you stinking gayreeks!



Navigation
View posts [-24] [+24] [+48] [+96]