[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 388 KB, 630x630, 0d8b60357653b79765cb3b5bf9ad5fb9.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9853883 No.9853883 [Reply] [Original]

I honestly have never felt so lost in my life. I have been happy and really finally starting to enjoy daily life again but i can’t ignore the lingering fact that im not on track…to really anything. I once again want to change my major and i have absolutely no fucking idea what i want to do with my life. I sat for hours reading and researching majors only to feel more confused then before. Things probably got the lowest for me when i did shrooms a few weeks ago. I was with a group of friends and we where originally just doing E and drinking/smoking…i underestimated how crazy some of my friends are. Randomly they decide to get shroom extract (which is twice a potent as the mushroom form), while i was already rolling/drunk/high off my ass already. At the time it felt like a good idea but it was probably the worst experience of my life. I sat in a corner basically lost in my own mind for 6. It felt like i was failing at life and that everything, and i mean everything, was caving in on me. Ever since i have basically been stuck in that mindset. Im the kind of person that desperately needs a goal to follow or i can’t function properly and right now i have no goals….im just scooting by and filling voids with drugs and alcohol. My lifestyle right now is super fun but i know it will only lead to bad things.

>> No.9853884

I love the feeling of not having anything waiting for me in the future.

>> No.9853885

>>9853883
If you got friends and stuff you should try >>>/adv/

>> No.9853887

Please don't respond

>> No.9853949

go kill u're self

>> No.9853966

I live only to masturbate the following day

>>
Name
Subject