[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 37 KB, 500x401, modern-Private-House-Interior-design-clean-minimalist-and-simple-Japanese-house-Traditional-culture.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9766891 No.9766891[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I feel mature love towards Japan. It's not an otaku thing anymore. I feel a deep respect towards the Japanese. My favourite musician is Japanese (Towa Tei), my favourite architects are Japanese (Toyo Ito and Kengo Kuma), I love their culture rooted in silence and honour. I love bushido, I love how Towa Tei moved back from the lights of New York to his village back near Nagoya. I love their peaceful ways and their team work. Their minimalism. My favourite videogame creator is Japanese (Miyamoto), and the Wii U seems to be a really great machine (Wii was a dissappointment).
I love their language. The pronunciation is easy, and you can understand everything when you listen to it. I love Akira Kurosawa and the crazy Takashi Miike. Visitor Q and Hana-bi being among my favourite movies.

But will Japan feel the same way about me?

>> No.9766899
File: 67 KB, 720x720, 1348259571115.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not sensing enough feels in this thread.

Somebody please rectify.

>> No.9766905

Are you serious or is this ancient copypasta

>> No.9766903

WEEEEABOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.9766910

Mhhh... You could just leave it to respect and opinion. Otherwise you end up looking like a clown. Which is little shining through right now.

>> No.9766914

>>9766905
what? can't you feel the passion of his words? this is genuine love!

>> No.9766931

>>9766891
>But will Japan feel the same way about me?
ホワイツピッグゴホーム

>> No.9766932

You've gone full weeaboo, all hope is lost...

>> No.9766950

Just another elitist weeb

>> No.9766959

WHITU PIGGU GO HOOOOME!!

>> No.9766961

well if you like miyamoto and the wii-u then i'm afraid i must really question your tastes other areas as well. you truely are a shit eating plebian i am gomenasai to say

>> No.9766974

If I don't go to Japan, what will I do with my life?

Westerners are too rude :(

>> No.9766992

>>9766974
Go to China.

>> No.9766995

>>9766891

Have fun with their Xenophoby, shitty economy, machism, corrupt politicians and sick society.

>> No.9767006

>miyamoto
Any jap worth knowing won't want to know you then.

>> No.9767014

>>9766961
Wii-U has Bayonetta 2 you faggot, it's already good just because of that. I would gladly pay full price just to play that game. Fuck Miyamoto though.

>> No.9767027

このスレアラシ数がなんて高い

>> No.9767032

>>9767014
>Block turning game with milf tits
lel

>> No.9767069
File: 82 KB, 571x515, iknowthatfeel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>OP

>> No.9767073

weebs

>> No.9767124

>>9767032
>Block turning game
What?

>> No.9767187

Weeaboo as fuck

>> No.9767230

>>9766891
Good. It's a better form of "weeaboo". That is, "better" than just having a strong preference for /a/nime and Touhou; buying toys, dolls, figurines and whatnot.

>> No.9767233

>>9767006
please explain

>> No.9767251

What a fucking weeaboo. Please kill yourself, you are just an embarrassment.

>> No.9767306

I feel mature love towards America. It's not a burgerfan thing anymore. I feel a deep respect towards the Americans. My favourite musician is American (Lady Gaga), my favourite architects are Japanese (Frank Lloyd Wright and James Hoban), I love their culture rooted in loudness and selfishness. I love McDonald's, I love how Barack Obama moved back from the lights of New York to his village back near Kenya. I love their warmongering ways and their individual work. Their need to blow things out of proportion. My favourite videogame creator is American (Gaben), and the Xbox 360 seems to be a really great machine (Xbox was a dissappointment).
I love their language. The pronunciation is easy, and you can understand everything because they shout in your face. I love Tu-pac and the crazy George Bush. Transformers and Star Wars being among my favourite movies.

But will America feel the same way about me?

>> No.9767313

>>9767306
Fuck damn shitcunts I screwed up the architect bit

>> No.9767331

>>9767306
I lol'd.
Because that's probably how OP sounds from the ears of the Japanese.

>> No.9767345

You know, I'm a pretty huge weeaboo myself, but goddamn man, you are so entry level it hurts.

I guess you're going to end up like all the other ones who go to Japan and get burned because they didn't bother understanding what the culture is really like.

>> No.9767352

>>9766899
>>9767069
What are you trying to force here, retard?
Go back to your shitty board.

>> No.9767410

wii is good and original.
wii-u tries to be xbox.

play some mario galaxy and Zangeki no Reginleiv

>> No.9767432

I feel mature love towards England. It's not a royalty fan thing any more. I feel a deep respect towards the English. My favourite musician is English (Cheryl Cole), my favourite architects are English (Richard Rogers and Michael Wilford), I love their culture rooted in chavs and muslims. I love fish and chips, I love how Tom hardy moved back from the dark knights of Gotham to his village back near London. I love their anti-privacy ways and their dirty yellow teeth. Their need to drink tea at every occasion . My favourite videogame creator is English (Richard Garriott de Cayeux), and Ultima 9 seems to be a really great game (Ultima 8 was a dissappointment).
I love their language. The pronunciation is easy, and you can understand everything because they shout in your face. I love Dizzy rascal and the crazy Boris Johnson. Pride and Prejudice and The King's Speech being among my favourite movies.

But will America feel the same way about me?

>> No.9767441

>>9767432
D00d, you failed again.

>> No.9767507

I feel mature love towards Germany. It's not a nazi thing anymore. I feel a deep respect towards the Germans. My favourite musician is German (Johann Sebastian Bach), my favourite architects are German (Albert Speer and Karl Friedrich Schinkel), I love their culture rooted in ordnung und ehren. I love racial purity, I love how Hitler moved back from the lights of Berlin to his village back near Linz. I love their genocidal ways and their robotic work ethic . Their iconic symbols. My favourite videogame creator is German (Joseph Mengele), and the Leopard II seems to be a really great machine (Leopard I was a success).
I love their language. The pronunciation is easy, and you can understand everything because it sounds like they're trying to kill you. I love Otto von Bismarck and the crazy Heinrich Himmler. Triumph des Willens and Nosferatu being among my favourite movies.

But will Germany feel the same way about me?

>> No.9767549

>>9766891

I know how you feel, OP. I have the biggest love for Shiina Ringo.

Her voice is orgasmic.

>> No.9767554

I feel mature love towards Canada. It's not an hockey thing anymore. I feel a deep respect towards Canadians. My favourite musician is Canadian (Paul Anka), my favourite architects are Canadian (John Andrews and beavers), I love their culture rooted in maple syrup and hockey riots. I love politeness, I love how Alex Lifeson moved back from the lights of New York to his village back near Fernie. I love native-hating ways and their team work. Their wood grain. My favourite videogame creator is Canadian (EA Canada), and Need for Speed: Most Wanted seems to be a really great game (Need for Speed: Underground was a dissappointment).
I love their language. The pronunciation is eh-sy, and you can understand everything when you listen to it. I love James Cameron and the crazy David Cronenburg. Stereo and Naked Lunch being among my favourite movies.

But will Canada feel the same way about me?

>> No.9767689

I feel mature love towards China. It's not an Kung Pao chicken thing anymore. I feel a deep respect towards Chinese. My favourite musician is Chinese (YoYo Ma), my favourite architects are Chinese (I.M Pei and six year old child laborers), I love their culture rooted in Duck sauce and Bruce Lee. I love politeness, I love how Hu Jintao moved back from the lights of New York to his village back near Jiagyan. I love their loose copyright ways and their oppressive communist society. Their Kung Fu. My favourite videogame creator is Chinese (Jenova Chen), and GTA: Chinatown wars 2 seems to be a really great game (The first one was a disappointment).
I love their language. The pronunciation is Wei/pin-yinish, and you can understand everything when you listen to it. I love Ziang Yimou and the crazy Ning Hao. [anything starting Jackie Chan] and Kung fu Panda being among my favourite movies.

But will Canada feel the same way about me?

>> No.9767692

>>9767689
Fuck I forgot to change Canada to China.

*commits sudoku*

>> No.9767698

>>9767689
How can you fuck up so much?

>> No.9767707

>>9766891
holy shit weeb seek help

>> No.9767738

>>9766891
yeh sorry
you may not realize it but this is just a bad case of weeb

>> No.9767739

I feel mature love towards Costa Rica. It's not a Campesino thing anymore. I feel a deep respect towards the Costa Rican. My favourite musician is Costa Rican (Akasha), my favourite architect is Costa Rican (Felo García), I love their culture rooted in partying and liberty. I love pichazos, I love how Ale Fernández moved back from the lights of New York to his village back near Cartago. I love their peaceful ways and their team work. Their minimalism. My favourite videogame creator is Costa Rican, and my favorite game by far is MGS: Peace Waler.

I love their language. The pronunciation is easy, and you can understand everything when you listen to it. I love La Media Docena and the crazy VJ Campos. Gestación and Paso a Paso.

But will Costa Rica feel the same way about me?

>> No.9767755

I feel mature love towards U.S.A. It's not a McDonald's thing anymore. I feel a deep respect towards the American. My favourite musician is American (Metallica), my favourite architect is American (Bob Green), I love their culture rooted in food and freedom. I love not-acted fighting, I love how Blake Shelton moved back from the lights of New York to his village back near New York. I love their peaceful ways and their team work. Their minimalism. My favourite videogame creator is American, and the EagleStation seems to be a really great machine.
I love their language. The pronunciation is easy, and you can understand everything when you listen to it. I love Friends and the crazy Two and a half Men. Click and American Graffiti.

But will U.S.A feel the same way about me?

>> No.9767752

>>9767739
Do one with Sweden

>> No.9767762

>>9767739

This is gold... make one about Colombia

>> No.9767780

I feel mature love towards Sweden. It's not a Spurdo or hot girls thing anymore. I feel a deep respect towards the Swedish. My favourite musician is Swedish (Opeth), my favourite architect is American (Torsten Ottejö), I love their culture rooted in Spurdo and blondes. I love Swedish Military Knives, I love how Erik Grönwall moved back from the lights of New York to his village back near Knivsta. I love their unnoticeable ways and their single-minded work. Their lack of minimalism. My favourite videogame company is Swedish (Avalanche Studios), and my favorite game is Battlefield 1943.
I love their language. The pronunciation is not easy, and you can't understand everything when you listen to it. I love Idol and the crazy The Bridge. Let The Right One In and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo being among my favourite movies.

But will Sweden feel the same way about me?

>> No.9767790

>>9767780
But Spurdo is Finnish

>> No.9767801

I feel mature love towards Tevua. It actually is a Kud thing. I feel a deep respect towards the Tevuan. I don't know any musician or architect from Tevua. I love their culture rooted in spaceships and gorgeous lolis. I love tickle attacks and public executions. I love how Kudryavka moved from the lights of Japan to her village back near Tevua. I love their liberal communist-like ways and their space-or-nothing work. Their minimalism. I don't know any video games from Tevua. The pronunciation is covered up my a Japanese bitch in the news, but they say she had a gorgeous, sweet voice. I love the News Shows. Space adventure documentaries from TASA being among my favorite movies.

But will Tevua feel the same way about me?

>> No.9767847

Is this the start of an ebin new meme?

>> No.9767848

I feel mature love towards Korea. It's not an Kimchi thing anymore. I feel a deep respect towards Koreans. My favourite musician is Korean (SNSD), my favourite architects are Korean (plastic surgeons), I love their culture rooted in Kpop and DIE JJKOBARI SCUM ^____^. I love Kdrama, I love how Samsung moved back from the lights of Seoul to his village back near Dokdo. I love their boy bands and their 38th parallel. Their Tae Kwon Do. My favourite videogame creator is Korean (NEXON), and Korean MMO Grinder #131212 seems to be a really great game (#131211 was a disappointment).
I love their language. The pronunciation is easy, and you can understand everything when you listen to it. I love Kim Jong-il and the crazy fan death superstition. The nuking of Hiroshima and any K-Idol movie being among my favourite movies.

But will Korea feel the same way about me?

>> No.9767858

>>9767848
>SNSD
>not PSY
Le Gangnam Style face xD

>> No.9767889

I feel mature love towards Malfeas. It's not an Anathema thing anymore. I feel a deep respect towards the Yozis. My favourite musician is a Fetich soul (Ligier), my favourite architects are Second and Third Circle demons (Jacint and Amalion), I love their culture rooted in noise and madness. I love Infernal Monster Style, I love how Thrice-Damned Gorol moved back from the traitorous grasp of the Unconquered Sun to his proper place serving the imprisoned Primordials. I love their demonic ways and their endless struggle to reclaim Creation. Their ambition. My favourite strategic mastermind is a Yozi (Ebon Dragon), and Lillun really seems to be a great idea to contain Exaltations (Monstrances of Celestial Portion were a disappointment).

I love their language. The pronunciation is easy, and you can understand everything when you listen to it, provided that you don't go insane from the unholy knowledge. I love Cecelyne's sands and the crazy Adorjan. Tragic Love Amusement and Verdant Emptiness Endowment being among my favourite charms.

But will Malfeas feel the same way about me?

>> No.9767949

I feel mature love towards Finland. It's not an spädre thing anymore. I feel a deep respect towards the Finns. My favourite musician is Finnish (Kari Tapio), my favourite architects are Finnish (Alvar Aalto and Timo & Tuomo Suomalainen), I love their culture rooted in assburgers and silence. I love sisu, I love how Finland moved back from the Kindom of Sweden and from being a Grand Duchy in the Russian Empire to an intependent country. I love their violent ways and their agression. Their vulgar egoism. My favourite videogame reviewer is Finnish (Jaakko the original angry video game nerd), and the Nokia Lumia seems to be a really great machine (Older nokias were a dissappointment).
I love their language. The pronunciation is easy, and you can understand everything when you listen to it. I love Timo Soini and the crazy black Mannerheim. Mannerheim of Africa and Iron Sky being among my favourite movies.

But will Finland feel the same way about me?

This is just plain bad.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action