[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 110 KB, 536x814, 5a9b22cbc14855e919298f29d3dc525b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9658065 No.9658065 [Reply] [Original]

When did you last have an erotic dream, /jp/? I've never had many, but the last one I had involved seeing Ai in a store then stopping time somehow, then I was able to fondle her and eat her out for a few minutes before having to escape when time ran out.

>> No.9658073

I remember, on average, 3 dreams per year. There are no dreams. There is no hope. There will be no change.

>> No.9658096
File: 97 KB, 399x388, sadfrog.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Whenever I have a wet dream I wake up just when I'm about to come and stop it, and I do it automatically, my body can't just continue sleeping and let the cum flow.

>> No.9658102

>>9658096
It's not very satisfying anyway and you regret it the second you soil your bed.

>> No.9658104

I think it was about a week ago i had a dream where I pissed myself while wearing a diaper.

When I woke up I'd jizzed. Guess it could be worse.

>> No.9658107

>>9658104
>diaper
No, I'm not sure how that could be any worse.

>> No.9658109

>>9658102
I disagree, the only time I had an erotic dream it was very satisfying.

>> No.9658141

Last night. There was some guy showing off a video game he made on TV, and I was following in the foot steps of the character he was controlling, constantly stalking him, though nobody noticed me.

After flying through deep space his character talked to a giant old man with a huge man. He then appeared in a "new level". If I remember correctly, the guy who was doing the commentary said the level was at 3x speed and had a time limit. His character raised through the level, which was reminiscent of something from a 3D super mario game, and I followed behind him, taking any items hem missed.

At this point the guy's commentary stopped. His character reached a cheaply made baseball field, where he was batting and this girl, who I believe was his sister, was pitching. Since his character was finally staying in one place, I managed to catch up to him. He got hit in the head with a baseball and fell over. I immediately stepped over him and started raping his sister, alternating between her anus and vagina. He got up and tried to pull me off of her, but he was too weak. The girl said something like "You need to let it happen. He's an evil person." Which doesn't really make much sense.

That's all I can remember.

>> No.9658142

My erotic dreams only seem to involve lolis. I can only ever remember the dreams from the point when they are laying back on a bed or the floor in one of the houses I've lived in previously with their legs spread, sweaty, and either enjoying sexual pleasure or lost in it. About eighty percent of the time I am performing oral sex on them, although there have been a few times when I've penetrated them and fewer times when I've cummed inside of them.

These dreams always stick in my mind so stubbornly. When I delve deeper into my memory of the dreams I can recall in order of most apparent to least: the lighting (beautiful dark orange lighting coming in from the blinds), the overall atmosphere of the house/room (incredibly quiet and we are the only two in the house) , physical sensations (the feeling of a sweaty body, the wetness of her against my face), sounds like pants but never any words, and the dusty smell of the room.

Maybe I'll write one out some time.

>> No.9658178

>>9658142
Also, the loli is almost always the same slim-bodied loli with dark brown hair that goes down to around the middle of her back and has a slight tan from being outside. I knew someone like that while growing up.

>> No.9658195

I didn't have one last night sadly.
I thought I was going to have one fore sure, but no.

I really need one soon.
All my testosterone and semen is building up to high levels. I have ran on the treadmill and lifted weights at the gym, but that can only do so much when burning my testosterone.

I'm sure it will happen, but shit man.

Last time I had one must have been 3 weeks ago.

>> No.9658200

I wake up everytime

>> No.9660334
File: 187 KB, 546x384, zeon.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9660444 [DELETED] 

Bump.

>> No.9660451

>>9660334
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

>> No.9660632

I don't even remember when the last one was. I always wake up before the action takes place, or I'll cum very quickly. Some dreams long ago though:

-Find myself in my father's apartment's tiny bathroom with a white haired girl. I cum when touching her breast.
-My male friend turned into a girl and I'm fucking him. Though I'm horrified because his intestines are coming out of his stomach. Woke up sweaty.
-Find myself in a large carage with a red haired futa girl. Cum just when I put it in.
-Have an interesting dream about some sort of "magical battle royale" in a just abandoned shopping mall. I find myself in a salong with a dark skinned lady dressed in middle eastern garments. She lifts her skirt and shoves her dick up my throat. I cum and wake up that instant.
-I'm on top of a some kind of a dam. I notice I'm able to control lightning, get scared and run down. At terminus, a some sort a blue skinned mermaid awaits me. She says she will let me have that power if I have sex with her. Scared about some kind of "devil's deal" I try to run away, but I suddenly feel paralyzed and she shoves her cock up my throat.

Why can't I have good dreams? ;_;

>> No.9660635
File: 126 KB, 640x480, 27864421.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I always wake up right before putting it in. My brain wants me to remain pure.

>> No.9660955

>>9658200
Same here. I always realize it's a dream and wake up.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action