[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 9 KB, 284x284, 1332285509231.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9514051 No.9514051 [Reply] [Original]

Well /jp/ I feel happy I think, I just had my first shower in about a month, I had a shave. I think I might even look okay enough to get myself a girlfriend, though I could just be kidding myself.

>> No.9514055

Get ready to fuck bitches son

>> No.9514064

Don't forget to wear a condom, anon.

>> No.9514065

I've lurked thousands of threads on /jp/ and I think to get a girlfriend all you have to do is go outside. Real life women aren't like 2D bishoujos, and they'll jump on your penis the moment you enter a public area. Then they'll divorce and sue you and put you in the "friendzone", because all women are secretly nasty pasties.

This is just what I learned off /jp/ though, so some bits might be wrong.

>> No.9514069

You might just look good to yourself, don't run the risk. This is an off-topic thread, still.

>> No.9514078

This is the kindofshit I see on r9k talking about their ambition to titty fuck a robot

>> No.9514090

>>9514051
>>>/facebook/
>>>/myspace/
>>>/tumblur/
>>>/r9k/

>> No.9514108

>>9514069
This is what I know in reality, I guess I just wanted to say that for a bit I suddenly gained a bit of confidence, it's gone and I'm back to myself guys, sorry for my outburst.

>> No.9515898

Getting a girlfriend is easy shit...online.

I've met up with a girl I met online and stuff, I didn't even make any moves. I'm not attractive, I'm just lazy and I don't care about girls. I didn't pretend to be someone I'm not and she still wanted to meet up. I even acted purposely creepy and weird just to test her but no, she still wanted to meet.

I should be posting this in r9k or something really but it's not exactly considered impressive there.

Well, I was proud of myself.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action