[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 269 KB, 700x900, c_1327352194085_8e39363590bc92ed30d876b35400e49a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9504087 No.9504087 [Reply] [Original]

/jp what do you think of furry culture? how does it compare / relate to otaku culture?

>> No.9504098

Don't care for it.

>> No.9504102

There is a question I see time and time again from furries- "Why do you hate us so much?". They point out all the other shit that gets posted on 4chan and can't understand why, of all the CP, dead cats and forced memes, that they're the most hated thing here. Well, I'm here to tell you: What you have is a fetish. That's all, a fetish. Just like people who want to be pissed on or people who love feet.

But you can't just have a normal fetish, oh no. You had to make it a "lifestyle". You had to build your entire life around your retarded fetish. Then you took it a step further- you wanted to be able to show off your fetish lifestyle and rub it in everyone's faces- and expected them to smile. You want to fuck cartoon animals and you expected people to be proud? Then you whine like nothing else when people tell you how retarded it all is, and cry "fursecution" like you're some oppressed fucking minority. Do you know what foot-lovers do? They keep it to their fucking selves. There's MILLIONS of them and they're quiet about it, stay in their own little communities and talk about it rather than grinding it in everyone else's face. They KNOW what they like is weird, and they fucking deal with it like normal people.

>> No.9504104
File: 51 KB, 400x579, sicp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

/jp/ what do you think of programming culture? How does it compare/relate to otaku culture?

>> No.9504105
File: 76 KB, 300x300, BreakingBad_Walter1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's literally the creepiest possible thing to be interested in.

If I had a son, and he told me enjoyed deepthroating mens shit logs to get off, I'd be less disgusted than if he told me likes to pretend to be an animal-person on the internet and go to furry raves.

It's not really related to otaku culture. It's got A LOT more to do with /co/ and western cartoons, which often feature anthropomorphized animals. Being the creepy little shits that furries are, they take this and twist it and get off to it. Even more disturbing, they make it a lifestyle.

>> No.9504106

>>9504102
THAT is why we hate you. You've got a retarded fetish and you insist on cramming it down everyone else's throat, then DEMANDING that they treat you nicely when you just said you want to fuck a man-dog. You act like you've got some grand right not to have the piss beaten out of you no matter how stupid what you're doing is. When a community tells you it doesn't want you there, you don't realize that it's not YOUR community and not your business. You try and FORCE them to tolerate you, you stay no matter how many people hate you, and just shove your shit in their faces harder. How could anyone NOT hate you?

So go ahead, furfags. Take a look in the mirror and tell me I'm wrong. Or grow some self-respect and keep your fucking fetish private like everyone else.

>> No.9504107

I don't like western furries very much, but the one in your picture is cute.

>> No.9504113

>>9504102

I mostly agree, but foot-fetish is so incredibly tame.

>> No.9504114

Jap furry art >>> western furry art
I always wanted to say that.

>> No.9504124

>>9504113
That copypasta was made years ago when it was a little more taboo. I think they just used it because it's a well known example.

>> No.9504129

>>9504114
Why is it that western people always give do girls/people long muzzles (or whatever the mouth part is called) that can't be attractive to them can it?

>> No.9504137

>>9504129
West loves realism.
The thought process during creation probably goes something like:
"If there was canine+human hybrid in real life, it'd probably look something like this..."

Adding fap appeal is entirely secondary. It's the japanese who are hellbent on making everything look as desirable as possible.

>> No.9504189

>>9504098
i can only really tolerate when there is no emphasis on the fact that its covered in fur. As in its colored a certain way, has the nose (not the muzzle, just the nose), and the ears and tail. I just see it as colored Kemonomimi women.. Like the fucker behind Peaches and Cream

>> No.9504556

I have fapped to them sometimes, yes.
It's just another weird fetish to me, their art has definitely improved throughout the years.

>> No.9504577

>>9504105
Read that in Walt's voice. It was a good read.

>> No.9505393

I don't mind the threads on Futaba of it at all. As long as it sticks to (Japanese style) 2D I don't see the issue. I want a kigurumi myself, actually.

The autistic, sex crazed mental cases who actually think they're these animals and go around acting like them are creepy though.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action