[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 22 KB, 320x287, bored fat mickeymouse.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9481465 No.9481465[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I refuse to date guys who are into anime.

No, seriously.

All you are are either fat fucks or skinny meek faggots. You have no backbone, no impulsiveness about you, no desire to change yourselves, no aggressive or assertiveness and you think just because we like anime too we should suddenly fall into your arms. Can that stupid pipe-dream, we'll take a normal guy with a variety of interests (and yes, that may include sports - if he's athletic himself all the better) over a guy who is obsessive about anime any day of the week.

Personality wise you are either morose and lazy or 'intellectual' and pretentious. There is nothing down to earth about you whatsoever. The former likes to use his apathy as an excuse not to do anything and the latter likes to consistently harp on about philosophy, politics, psychology, history, science or whatever in the vain (and horribly obvious and subtleless) hope that we'll be impressed by his 'working knowledge' of such things. How about you gain a working knowledge of the female body first? What college you go to doesn't impress me at all, I'd be more impressed with a mechanic with a bit of masculinity than a meek, quiet little BOY who goes to an ivy league college, the elitism and fact your kind looks down upon people isn't helpful either.

Finally, yes I'm asspained. I've lost a supposed 'friend' because he said my choice in partners (I don't do relationships at the moment, only 'mutually beneficial exchanges' shall we say) was 'awful' and went on a rant about it with the usual emo nonsense you'd expect from someone like that. What business is it of yours who I sleep with? Just because we share interests and are friends that is no reason for me to sleep with YOU.

/rant.

>> No.9481469

haven't seen this one in a while degeso*
*from an anime I watch

>> No.9481479

rant b epic gurl

epic for the win...!!

>> No.9481484

btw im guy

>> No.9481485

well, well, well, what have we here another faggot neckbeard (most likely yuro) shitting up the place with his /b/ faggotry. you picked the wrong night to fuck around, asshole. i've just texted the janitor (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report and sage the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the 4chan irc channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting the entire thread for additional proof and e-mailing moot about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid fucking dick sniffers pressing out whatever lolrandom faggot shit you want on the /jp/. it's time for you assholes to get a reality check, because this shit won't fly for much longer. prepare your anus, you 500 pound pile of shit. your days are fucking numbered

>> No.9481488

>>9481485
>on the /jp/

>> No.9481490
File: 674 KB, 701x1024, 1d9e91580812484b82b8e1ce38de93c5 .png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The guys who are into anime would refuse to date you too?

>> No.9481498

Great. That means more of them for me.

>> No.9481512

>>9481504
no

>> No.9481504

>>9481498
you a girl???

>> No.9481513
File: 53 KB, 1073x792, supermanfaceplam.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>bored fat mickeymouse.jpg

>> No.9481526
File: 20 KB, 387x398, american satire by gecko.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9481513
>supermanfaceplam

>> No.9481530

I'm an artist. I know more about your own body than you ever will.
Every single muscle, every bone in your body has been labeled and catalogued in my mind. Your figure, your proportions, all in the noodle. I can pleasure you in ways you have never imagined. How does it feel knowing that I know more about you than yourself? Your body is completely vulnerable to my technique. Now, let's fug.

>> No.9481529

>>9481490
I would date Madoka.

>> No.9481540

>>9481504
Baby, when the lights are off, I'm whatever you want me to be.

>> No.9481544

If you want more replies, OP, reverse the genders. You'll hit the bump limit guaranteed with all of the whining about "misogyny".

>> No.9481561

>>9481544
This is true due to the overwhelming population of women here.

>> No.9481567

>>9481529
I thought it was her at first too but apparently it's Nikki from the Puke Girl game.

>> No.9481575

>>9481567
>Puke Girl game
please can we not do this today

>> No.9481578

I remember one of those "search for the ultimate otaku" shows had a slight, friendly dude who (unlike the other top contenders, whose rooms were covered in dakimakura and Touhous) had a room jam-packed with shoujo and yuri series stuff, including a couple of Marimite uniforms that, after the program host prodded him about them, he confessed that he would show them to girls he was seeing and ask them to wear them to bed.

I want to dress up for him ;______;

>> No.9481601

>>9481465

This pasta is stale.

>> No.9481616

>>9481561
There are plenty of them lurking. Have you ever seen someone post anything remotely anti-female here before? They come flying out of the woodwork and whine like nothing else.

>> No.9481626

nice kopipe

>> No.9481631

>>9481616
Pretty much, it's kind of depressing.

>> No.9481634

Man, I don't like to brag, but..
>She hasn't seen my body

>> No.9481642

Do not worry, I have the feeling your hate is mutual.

>> No.9481653

I refuse to date girls who are into anime.

No, seriously.

All you are are either fat fucks or skinny meek cunts. You have no backbone, no impulsiveness about you, no desire to change yourselves, no aggressive or assertiveness and you think just because we like anime too we should suddenly fall into your arms. Can that stupid pipe-dream, we'll take a normal girl with a variety of interests (and yes, that may include sports - if she's athletic herself all the better) over a girl who is obsessive about anime any day of the week.

>> No.9481660

>>9481653
Personality wise you are either morose and lazy or 'intellectual' and pretentious. There is nothing down to earth about you whatsoever. The former likes to use his apathy as an excuse not to do anything and the latter likes to consistently harp on about philosophy, politics, psychology, history, science or whatever in the vain (and horribly obvious and subtleless) hope that we'll be impressed by her 'working knowledge' of such things. How about you gain a working knowledge of the female body first? What college you go to doesn't impress me at all, I'd be more impressed with a mechanic with a bit of feminity than a meek, quiet little CHOLD who goes to an ivy league college, the elitism and fact your kind looks down upon people isn't helpful either.

Finally, yes I'm asspained. I've lost a supposed 'friend' because she said my choice in partners (I don't do relationships at the moment, only 'mutually beneficial exchanges' shall we say) was 'awful' and went on a rant about it with the usual emo nonsense you'd expect from someone like that. What business is it of yours who I sleep with? Just because we share interests and are friends that is no reason for me to sleep with YOU.

/rant.

>> No.9481675

I refuse date girls because they are all sluts.

>> No.9481693
File: 95 KB, 598x508, 1317609264916.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9481675

>> No.9481687

>>9481601
And it tasted like shit to begin with.

>> No.9481702

The person has to be worth changing for.

>> No.9481715

Sometimes I really hope this whole summer thing is true and that all these people will go away soon

>> No.9481724

I refuse to date girls who arn't into anime. They've never watched Nano have to hurt her own daughter in order to save her life.
Or to break the spell on Fate. Such things are the most painful things humans can endure. A girl who doesn't understand this has no moral compass.
They've never laughed or cried at the beautiful works of Aya Hirano, so how do I know she can feel true emotion?
Girls who don't watch anime are undateable.

>> No.9481730

I refuse to date girls who are into anime.

No, seriously.

All you are are either landwhales or acne ridden dykes. You have no temperance, no humility about you, no desire to change yourselves, no loyalty or integrity and you think just because we like anime too we should suddenly fall into your arms. Can that stupid pipe-dream, we'll take a normal girl with a variety of interests (and yes, that may include sports - if she's athletic herself all the better) over a girl who is obsessive about anime any day of the week.

Personality wise you are either boring and slutty or hyperactive and retarded. There is nothing down to earth about you whatsoever. The former likes to use her vagina as an excuse not to do anything and the latter likes to consistently harp on about anime-shippings, yaoi fanfiction, japan, her parents, her shitty drawings or whatever in the vain (and horribly obvious and subtleless) hope that we'll be impressed by her 'otaku knowledge' of such things. How about you gain a working knowledge of the real world first? What roleplaying-forum you go to doesn't impress me at all, I'd be more impressed with a studen with a bit of brain than a obnoxious, ADHD girl who goes to a community college, the brainlessness and fact your kind can't converse politely with people isn't helpful either.

Finally, yes I'm asspained. I've lost a supposed 'friend' because she said my choice in partners (I'm in a committed relationship right now) was 'awful' and went on a rant about it with the usual emo nonsense you'd expect from someone like that. What business is it of yours who I like? Just because we share interests and are friends that is no reason for me to fall in love with YOU.
/rant.

>> No.9481746

btw I'm a mongolian

>> No.9481761

>>9481601
Tue Oct 28 04:37:52 2008
What are you TALKING about this epic meme is just getting started

>> No.9481818
File: 60 KB, 483x424, 1343520713226.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9481856

>>9481818
>>>/r9k/
>>>/v/
>>>/a/

>> No.9482029

>>9481818
Wow what a bitch.
Shit like this is why I will always get along better with guys.
Bitches, man.

On an unrelated note, have you ever noticed how girls will act like "OMIGOD YOU HAVE A VAGINA TOO?! OMIGOD FINALLY I CAN TALK ABOUT STUFF I LIKE INSTEAD OF BORING <insert anything cool here> LIKE THOSE GUYS!!! You hate that stuff too, right?"

And I'm always like "no bitch, shut up, I came here to eat cheetos and play D&D, now fug off we're in the middle of a battle."

>> No.9482044

>>9482029
How about you fuck off you "omg I'm not like those *other* girls" bitch.

>> No.9482049

>>9482044
Alright, I suppose I deserved that.
Sorry.

>> No.9482098

>>9482029
>I'm like
I really want to strangle people who talk like this. Can't you just make a statement instead of giving me the dialog? Jesus christ.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action