[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 74 KB, 242x251, 1342147435999.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9368628 No.9368628[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

HEY KISAMAS,

WATASHI NO NAMAE WA ANANIMASU OFFU KAKUSU TO WATASHI WA KIRAI EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ANATA. ALL OF ANATA ARE FAT, BAKA BAKA NO-LIFES WHO SPEND EVERY SECOND OF MAINICHI MITEIRUING AT BAKA PICTURES. ANATA WA SUBETE THAT IS WARUI IN THE SEKAI. HONTO NI, HAVE ANY OF ANATA EVER GOTTEN ANY NEKO? I MEAN, WATASHI GUESS IT'S TANOSHI MAKING FUN OF HITOS BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN UNKAWAIINESS, BUT MINNA TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. KORE WA WORSE THAN ONANI-ING TO PICTURES ON HESUBUUKU.

SHIRANAI HITO JA NAI DESHO? JUST HIT WATASHI AND BE SURE TO GANBARIMASU. WATASHI WA PRETTY MUCH PAAFEKUTO. WATASHI WAS AMERIKAN FUTBORU NO CAPTAIN, TO WATASHI WAS HAJIMASHTATER ON WATASHI NO BASUKETOBOORU TEAM. DONNA SUPOTSU DO ANATA ASANBOU, OTHER THAN "ONANI TO NAKED DRAWN NIPPONJIN"? WATASHI MO GET HOMO JA NAI A'S, TO WATASHI HAS A BANGING KAWAII SHOJO (KANOJO WA BLOWJOB WO SHIMASHITA; KUSO WA HONTO NI CASH.) ANATA WA ALL KISAMAS DARE SHOULD JUST KOROSU THEMSELVES. DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU FOR LISTENING.

(SONO PIC WA RELATED DESU, ARE WA WATASHI TO WATASHI NO ONNA)

>> No.9368640

>KUSO WA HONTO NI CASH
It gets me every time.

>> No.9368647

i can not japan

so many watashis

>> No.9368650

Translate it weeaboos

>> No.9368651

I think the worst part about shmup fanboys is that they're basically /v/'s equivalent of hipsters. They come in here with their shitty obscure arcade games from 1995 that nobody's even heard of, and act as if they're the most epic games ever made. They talk about the forgettable music, horrendously outdated gameplay (there's a reason shmups aren't a big genre anymore), and DEEP scoring systems on games that nobody else here gives two fucks about. They'll use their in-clique terms amongst each other in a desperate attempt to sound sophisticated and leet to everyone else. And why? To be cool on the internet. Don't bother mentioning that shmups as a whole are terrible- this only makes them cooler for liking something so obscure and disliked.

Better yet, most of them have a severe case of unwarranted self-importance. Acting like you're superior over video game abilities is retarded in its own right, but they take it to a whole new level. They've actually deluded themselves into thinking that it takes far more skill to play the same level again and again against a predictable AI opponent than competing with other players on say, a fighting game or FPS. Once you get them mad by pointing out their faggotry, they'll immediately start rageposting about how you "can't handle the difficulty" and how their shitty genre is "too advanced for modern gamers". You'd think that these kind of retro-goggle retards would have died out a long time ago, but this sadly isn't the case. When you throw in their tendency to be headband-toting japanophiles, you get some of the worst posters this side of 4chan.

>> No.9368653

>>9368647
>sage
>implying its not sahgay

>> No.9368664

>>9368628
Translate it weaboos

>> No.9368666

>>9368640
Me too. There's something about that statement that is so good.

>> No.9368671

sup 2kike, you were surprised with your success in that thread 5 days ago and decided to repost it?

>> No.9368685
File: 31 KB, 300x416, 1342147436102.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey pathetic Earthlings,

My name is Bejita, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are weak, foolish, inferior warriors who spend every second of their day collecting balls and making wishes. You are everything bad about the north galaxy. Honestly, have any of you ever went Super Saija-jin? I mean, I guess it's fun beating on people with insignificant power levels, but none of you could ever defeat me anyway. This is even worse than trying to destroy the Ginyu Tokusentai with a Sentō Ryoku of only 2000.

Don't be so pathetic. Just hit me with your best energy ball. I'm pretty much perfect. I’m prince of all the Saija-jin, and was one of the strongest warriors in Furiza's army. What training have you done, other than "Jack off with that old Kame-senin on his island"? I also kicked Kakaroto's ass, and have a genius human wife (She just made me Super Saija-jin 4; Shit was so HAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!). You are all weak and should just wait for me to kill you. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my Earthling wife.

>> No.9368699

>>9368685
Bulma sure got ugly as the series progressed.

>> No.9368707
File: 179 KB, 640x427, 1342147436201.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Faggots,

My name is Yāo hàn , I hate you for each one. You are fat, mental retardation, and still life to spend a day every second, looking at stupid ass pictures. You are in the world's all bad. To be honest, you have any cats? I mean, yes, I would like to make fun of people because of their own insecurity, it is very interesting, but you have taken a whole new level. This is the ventilation of the photos on Facebook, even more than the poor.

Do not be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I am perfect. I am the captain of the football team, the first of my basketball team. What you play sports, jack shut down naked pull the Japanese people "? I also get straight A, beat a hot girlfriend (She just blew my mother Sue cash). You who should just kill all fagots. Thanks for listening.

Related images: This is me and my bitch

>> No.9368714

>>9368707
Gom back to /int/ you dirty chink!

>> No.9368721

That was painful to read.

>> No.9368755

>>9368685
Hey Super Saija-jins, My name is Son Goku, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day trying to become a Saija-jins. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten to my Sentō Ryoku? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because there Sentō Ryoku isn't over 8000, but you all don't take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to the Seven dragon balls.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best kamehameha. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the of the Z fighters, and starter on my Earth defence team. What planet do you protect, other than Namek I'm also the planets last hope, and have a Sentō Ryoku of 8000 (I just blew you away; Shit was SO over 8000). You are all Sayians who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action