[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 65 KB, 446x302, qt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9299826 No.9299826 [Reply] [Original]

Where can I buy a shirt like this?

>> No.9299835

Japan.

>> No.9299840

Local anime store. I got one shirt that says. "Yaoi for love"

>> No.9299850

>>9299835
That's a mighty big country, fella. All kinds of things happen in Japan. Lemme tell you a story about Japan, let me. Well, I ain't very big for twenty-one, and it seems I never could have any good clean fun 'cause every time I'd go outside some great big bully'd come along. He'd hit me in the face and he'd knock to the ground, and he'd start kickin' me all around and that ain't exactly fair, friends, that's wrong. So I got me a paper the other night, and I crawled up on the sofa and I turned on the light and flipped through the pages till I found the classified ads. Said, "take karate from Lee Hung Chow; man, make your first appointment now, this course is guaranteed to make you bad."

Well, the next day I drove to the address by japanese design I was really impressed. It looked like a regular house of the rising sun. I walked inside, I was all alone. I had a nervous feeling down in my bones I was kind of sorry I'd ever even come.

Then a giant jap came through the door. He must have been about seven foot four, and he looked like he's prone to easy aggrevation. He said, "Lee Hung Chow, ah kee dung." That's japanese for fee fie foo fum. I tried to explain my entire situation.

>> No.9299856

>>9299850
He said, "number one course, yankee, self defense. Two hundred dollars and twenty-five cents";

I said "What's the twenty-five cents for? " and he said, "repairs."

I said, "repairs to what? ", and he said "to you"

And I thought to myself "man, that won't do." Felt about a half inch tall under that ol' slender stare. Ah, you think he was yellow...

I said, "I believe I better go check another place"

He said, "Ha so, yankee don't like my race"

I said, "now, there's a mistake, man, and that's true; I've been for you you Japanese all along. You japanese just can't do no wrong, and I thought you got mighty dirty deal in World War II."

Well, he grabbed me by the hand and gave a heave. I figured there's a pretty good time to leave before he had a chance to do me any definite harm. But my plan worked out in the end, you see, now no bully is gonna pick on me. Who's gonna hit a fellow with just one arm?

>> No.9299876

>>9299826
Don't you hear what the girls say?

>> No.9299881

>>9299876
I can't read it. They look like they're simultaneously orgasming from seeing his shirt though.

>> No.9299894

>>9299881
They're talking about the pleasure of being cummed inside

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action