[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 172 KB, 850x1201, lewd youmu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9262641 No.9262641 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone ever had a Touhou related dream?

I had one last night. I was walking home when Youmu ran up next to me and we started talking. We hit it off pretty well, but I was always thinking in the back of my mind when to say "Hey, when can we stop roleplaying" so I am guessing I knew that it was just someone dressed up as Youmu rather than the actual Youmu. We walked back to my house where I showed her around my room and stuff. It's messy so I apologized. Then I said that i'm going back to the University for a presentation and she said "Oh, after-wards can we go see Yuyuko-sama?" and I said okay. Before we left my dad came and gave Youmu $100 for pizza (i have no idea). So we got to the University and got to the place I needed to be, I told Youmu to wait like 10 minutes outside the building and we'll meet up again. My "presentation" was just me wandering around some bizarre warped area where I saw all my high school acquaintences. They either ignored me or some of them were aggressive and they pushed and shoved me around before leaving. After that, I left and I realized i've been there for an hour and Youmu wasn't where I last saw her. So I wandered around the campus calling out her name but I got no answer. There were so many people on campus and I ended up going to the cafeteria where there was this chubby asian guy. I showed him a picture of Youmu asking if he saw her, he said he did but before he told me anything I woke up.

I hope dreams aren't symbolic and are just a clusterfuck of random shit because when I interpret this dream all I see is that i'm a big loser.

>> No.9262646

Did Youmu ever buy pizza?

>> No.9262655

>>9262646

No, we wanted to order some pizza but we never got around to it.

>> No.9262656

>>9262641
Well. Dreams tell of your own mind. Mine are all like lovecraftian horror. That being said i don't think i've never dreamed of Touhou.

>> No.9262666
File: 631 KB, 777x777, 1339127060865.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not a touhou as a main participant, usually just off to the side most of the time. Pic related, she shows up the most.

>> No.9262674

I had a dream where Reimu and Suika were drunk as shit from sake then Reimu was yelling that she wanted some orc dick and they both fucked an orc

>> No.9262681
File: 978 KB, 1689x1201, c96e4150d01085582f8798c58f2a4dcd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've been having more Touhous appear in my dreams lately, and in a small segment of a recent dream I was sleeping with Okuu.

>> No.9262698

OP here,

The dream felt SO GOOD. It just felt so fucking great and when I woke up I had mixed feelings of happiness and sadness. Youmu showing up in my life and Youmu leaving made me feel so god damn weird. I don't even know why it was Youmu and not Koishi (favorite touhou), but Youmu is cool too. I really wanted to see Yuyuko. I was thinking after I wake up that i'd be apart of the netherworld team.

>> No.9262705

I had a dream about being asphyxiated with gas. It was in old looking classroom, but not one I had seen before. It had metal desks with backs and drawers, and off-white linoleum flooring. After entering through a windowless metal door I discovered the room was filled with gas. There were breathing masks in the room, but they did not appear to be connected to anything. Other people were in the room although they did not appear to be familiar. They did not appear to be aware of their surroundings and perhaps they were being affected by the gas. A few minutes later I awakened suddenly.

>> No.9262718

>>9262698
She stole your money dude.

>> No.9262722

>>9262718

If that was the case, she stole my dads money.

Either way however I interpret this i'm just a huge god damn loser.

>> No.9262723
File: 43 KB, 800x600, nitori.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I just had a dream last night that I was riding my bike down some back-woodsy road in some forest. Then it came to this open field where I found a trailer like house. I went to the house and saw that Nitori lived there. She invited me in and she was quite shy (but she sounded like she wanted my penis)

We were talking about some things trying to make conversation be cause we were both kind of nervous.

I then went into her closet and found her dirty close hamper basket thing. I then took a huge deep breath and took in all of her sweet musky scent that is Nitoris dirty close. Then I started to piss on her dirty close (most likely because I had to pee irl and it was represented in my dream) I then saw a pair of her used underwear with a little brown staining on them and was about to smell them as well.

Nitori came into the closet and saw what I was doing. She knelt down and started to hug me and says she understands and she nick named me Shy Bear.

I am sure there was more to it after that but the rest is getting hazy now. I JUST woke up so it was fresh in my mind and i did not want to forget

>> No.9262734 [DELETED] 
File: 1.49 MB, 1300x1050, 1336833684773[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

About two weeks ago I had a strange dream due to one of my occasional Touhou practice binges.
In this dream I could fly around outside the normal play area rectangle, and into the score box and such.
The bullets still would home in on me outside the normal area, and in fact they were invisible while in the border, which made playing very difficult because for some reason the respawn wouldn't happen in the "default" location.

Have you had any strange Touhou dreams?

>> No.9262737

>>9262723
Holy shit. You have mind-cancer!

>> No.9262750

>>9262698
Know what you mean

>>9262723
Was mine and she was not even my favorite touhou. it puts things in a different light afterwords huh?

>> No.9262752

Dreams, or at least parts of them, can be symbolic a lot of the time, I find at least. You should be able to tell whenever they are. If you suspect it might be, it probably is.

On topic, I had a Touhou related dream once. It involved me, a whole bunch of random people, and Komachi, stranded on an island during some horrible hurricane. People were going crazy and killing themselves/each other. Komachi ended up saving me, ferrying us off and away.

>> No.9262767

>>9262752
>Komachi ended up saving me, ferrying us off and away
Y-you just kep thinking that anon ;_;

>> No.9262772

>>9262752

lol if she ferry'd you away that means you died

>> No.9262813

Do you guys have any friends that make up dreams so they can try to be funny or interesting?

>> No.9262837

>>9262813
Why would I make my dream up? are you fuck stupid?

>> No.9262857
File: 579 KB, 979x729, 4a66f7c793dde378f0cdfbe315fbc763.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9262752

I had a Touhou dream recently that I think means something but I'm not quite sure what. I was back in high school and Orin and Satori were watching some kind of sports on TV with me. When I turned and asked them where Okuu was, Orin kissed me and confessed her love. The thing is, I only like Orin, but I don't love her. I love Okuu. Why would my mind do this to me?

>> No.9262858

>>9262772
DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!

>> No.9262872

>>9262857
Usually this happens if you were looking at some picture of Orin before you fell asleep. The last person you see that day sometimes comes up in your dream.

>> No.9262883

>>9262857
You are just following my footsteps again. I realized as well that i loved Orin way more in the end.

>> No.9262887

>>9262872

I was looking at the Youmu thread before going to bed

>> No.9262893
File: 71 KB, 622x879, 1340123774578.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I once had a dream in which I was in my old apartment that my family lived in when I was 12 and below (it wasn't a very good neighborhood, by the way), except I was more or less my age now, and it was completely empty and I was the only one living there.

For some reason I found out Momiji was an android, and somehow for some reason "assigned" to me. I got mad when I found out that she wasn't really Momiji and was only pretending to be my waifu.

Things eventually went sour and my mental health declined that I would intentionally abuse her and eventually there were plenty of Momiji corpses strewn around the house, strangled, limbs ripped off, etc. However, a new one would always be assigned to me again, and the present Momiji would never mind the corpses, except gasp slightly at the mess and cheerfully clean them up (as if she wasn't programmed to respond to that kind of action or anything). It somehow turned out to kind of be liked a lucid dream, under the in-dream pretext of "i'm in a rehabilitation facility and this is their new program in order to re-socialize violent offenders which I actually volunteered for and had my memory erased beforehand".

Eventually I just couldn't stand it all, the dissonance between her reactions and my actions, and broke down crying, and Momiji in a comforting voice, said "I just want you to be happy, anon-kun", and I knew that it was without regard to my history or actions up to that point, and I eventually decided to keep this version of the android because I knew that despite all of that, she would probably be the closest thing that ever loved me.

;__;

>> No.9262896

I had one where I was just standing around in my back yard at night when suddenly Koishi tackles me out of nowhere. I ended up on the ground not really sure how I got there. Then she turned into a black cat and I remembered it was her that knocked me down. There was a bunch of questions I wanted to ask her but my husky dog (that I don't even have in real life) kept barking at her and wouldn't let it come closer so I went inside with the dog and tried to talk to the cat through a crack in the door. The cat kept trying to get in through the crack and it eventually succeeded and I had to chase it around and catch it so the dog wouldn't eat it.

Then some other shit happens like a slow motion knife fight, a war with giant retarded looking people, and a card game.

>> No.9262926

>>9262857

Your brain wanted to NTR Orin.

>> No.9262943

>>9262883

Nope. I've been with Okuu for 3 years now and I wouldn't leave her for the world. Orin is my 2nd favorite though, but still lightyears behind Okuu in terms of love.

>> No.9262952

>>9262857
I would do horribly loving things to this guy's Orin.

>> No.9262962

>>9262952
Agreed

>> No.9262978

>>9262893
You have preprocessed felling about your parents physically and/or mentally abusing you.

>> No.9263048

Although dreams only run off of images you've seen or thought of before, they're pretty much random garbage, and it is best not to try to interpret them as having any symbolic meaning in the real world.

>> No.9263095

I had a dream where I was being stabbed to death on a cross by Cirno, a la shion and satoko.
Didn't know what the fuck was going on but it hurt really badly.

>> No.9263115

>>9263095
Did she jack you off while your nailed on?

I dont particularly like guro but just thinking about Cirno nailing me to a cross then jacking me off gets me quite hard.

>> No.9263310

I had this dream a month or so ago, I still remember it surprisingly well.

It started off as I "woke up" on my bed. It was very dark. The only thing I could see were my bedsheets and a silhouette; sitting at my computer. It was Remilia. Se was using my computer for whatever reason- I didn't seem to mind though.
As I started to sit up I said: "Oh... Is there something I can do for you sweetie?" In almost a fatherly-like tone.
Without turning around she replied: "Ha- I don't think someone's called me ``sweetie'' in at least 300 years." She seemed to scoff under her breath.
"O-Oh... So what should I should I call you then? Remilia... Sama...?" I was really worried I might have angered her.
"Oh 'Remilia' is fine..." She replied in a monotone voice. "-But there's one thing you shouldn't forget."
She turned around in the chair and got off. She slowly walked in my direction, still silhouetted by the computer's monitors.
"The only reason you can still call me ANYTHING, is because I allow so." She continued, as she suggestively made her way onto my bed, almost straddling me. "You, are just a midnight snack. For me, and my sister. Understand?"
"Y-Ye-Yes... I'm sorry...." I managed to pathetically respond.
Then she was silent. On top of me and looking down with expecting eyes. I gulped. I began to slowly lift my head, presenting my neck to her. With a mocking sort of expression, she lowered herself and bit on my neck. This part is probably why I remember the dream so well, it was almost like there were two needles in my neck sucking my life away. My vision faded and I went unconscious. That was when I actually woke up.

tl;dr Remilia sucked my blood.
There. That was the only Touhou related dream I've ever had.

>> No.9263341

I have dreams fairly often about boating, or being on ships. In one of them, I passed by Komachi in her boat. Neither of us said anything.

>> No.9263381

How do I get dreams with Touhous? Usually I have horrible nightmares about disfigured images of my parents trying to change my attitude forcefully.

Yesterday, a skinny version of my long-dead grandmother tried to make me bow before a saint cross by locking me in a room with malnourished children, and saying I would have no food or water until I did so. Wednesday, my father took me to a psychiatrist, except all of his patients were either children or people with mental retardation.

I mean, I've had them for so long but I wouldn't mind to switch to something I'd actually like to go to sleep for.

>> No.9263436

I had a weird dream, I was in this old dilapidated building. Plain wooden construction, with wood tables, shelves, chairs, and other furniture. There were a fair amount of mirrors, too. Everything was dusty and kinda dirty. Youmu, Yuyuko, and Sakuya were with me. It was like a horror game, we had to solve some sort of puzzle to get out. I noticed that the images in the mirrors were off, and they showed some sort of dog monsters in the rooms with us. After noticing the monsters in the relections, they appeared in the room. Youmu fought a few, and we ran off. Yuyuko like, sheared half of the building off with magic, revealing a really nice, sunny grassland. Then the building kind of stretched out and covered the hole, and ended up bigger than it was before. Another monster showed up, and Sakuya stopped time around the monster and tossed a big bayonet at it.

You know, none of us ever talked to each other, and I don't think a touhou in any of my dreams has talked to me, but I have conversations in other dreams.

>> No.9263444

>>9263381
Was the psychiatrist and grandma part a dream?

>> No.9263467

>>9263310
It's oddly organized and structured for a dream.

>>9263381

I think you gotta be really sad or something.

>> No.9263476

>>9263444
Yes, of course. Other examples include my brother having some sort of parasitical plant lodged on his head/brain, and he tried to force the same parasite on my head. Good thing the half-headless dog he mangled told me to be careful! Oh, but then my brother went mad with rage, grew giant and destroyed a town.

One of the more elaborate ones involved me working at a company building (I'm not sure what they worked on so I'm just going to call it a paper company because there were lots of papers flying around), and suddenly it was invaded by zombies. I had to work my way down to the last floor kicking and bashing zombies in, and for a while it was kinda cool. When I reached the last floor, everything seemed to have stabilized, and out came the company C.E.O's with some sort of old computer in tow. We went to the first floor and they said they needed to hook me up to the computer for everything to be reverted back to normal. Suddenly, my mother shows up in a suit, her hand somehow had the power to magically knock out people by touching their heads. She knocks us all out, and even though I can't see, I can feel her hooking the machine up to all of us. I start crying and screaming in protest, but all in vain. Before I know it, I'm on a cell, being electrocuted and parts of my skin are burnt, my mother laughing maniacally on the background.

God damn you, mother.

>>9263467
Perhaps. I am going to a psychiatrist and am on antidepressants. Though they do not seem to help.

>> No.9263510

>>9262857
be glad that you had an experience in some sort of relationship with a touhou character. I wish had that kind of relationship.

sadfrog.jpg

>> No.9263834

I had a dream I was playing a game with Alice

That's all we did, we played the game until I woke up

Then I played a game.

Alone.

Alice isn't a particularly favorite 2hu of mine either, but that's the only 2hu dream I had

>> No.9263861

When I was a teenager I really wished I'd dream of being in any fantasy RPG setting, but that never happened.

What did happen however was that I once dreamt I was browsing some videogame site and then suddenly I was inside the place like it turned into a room with people I knew in it and we discussed stuff together. It was exactly what happened in one scene in Paprika, and I believe that movie wasn't even made back then. It was pretty cool.

>> No.9264023

That's it /jp/, i'm going to dream about a touhou this night and i'm gonna post about it.

I hope it's Satori

>> No.9264045

>>9264023
well get really really really tired and just when you thin you cant get any more tired get even more tired then look at some satori pictures then go to bed soon after

>> No.9264177
File: 112 KB, 500x467, 1339307886181.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9264045

I can't be tired when I look at the computer!

Ill just print some out.

>> No.9264242

I made a thread like this a bit ago for my touhou dream and it got deleted like right away. Wtf man.

>> No.9264276

>>9264242
No one likes you.

>> No.9264461
File: 110 KB, 960x1280, 1255024636249.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

In a dream I was fighting two dogs, I occasionally have dreams where I perpetually fight two enemies, and get increasingly frustrated.

This time Sakuya appeared, and said something vague yet somewhat-deep. "You won't get anywhere like this." or something.

>> No.9266635

well i didnt dream about touhou, but i did dream about people playing touhou music. Also giant tigers that shed pollen that spread it everywhere, but don't attack humans.

>> No.9266657

>>9264461
Now that you mention Sakuya, it seems like my in dream super power is the ability to slow down time combined with knife fighting. Man, I've had some pretty awesome dreams with that....

>> No.9267980

I dreamt that I went into a shower to pee in the drain (there was no toilet in the bathroom). Tenshi and another touhou came in while I was peeing and took away my clothes and said "If you're going to be so lewd, then you don't need any clothes!".

The last thing I did before that nap was play Jedi Outcast and watch Macross. How are any of those fucking related?

>> No.9268099
File: 615 KB, 796x750, OrinRide.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I had a dream not too long ago that involved Okuu and Orin as well. I was living with a friend in a house I didn't recognize. Orin had her typical job, and came home riding her wheelbarrow like a skateboard, looking like she's having a lot of fun. I helped her clean it out and washed the sheet that covers the remains she carries. Some say that you can't smell anything in dreams, but I could certainly smell death on her. I got used to it pretty quickly, but it was definitely unpleasant initially. I moved into the main room to see my friend lounging with Okuu's head in his lap and he was stroking her hair. They were talking, my friend in English, her in Japanese, but we could understand her perfectly. Upon seeing this, Orin shouted ``ずる~い!" and pounced on me. Telling me that if wasn't fair that Okuu was getting such nice treatment and she wasn't. So of course I doted on her. Cooked her dinner, brushed and braided her hair. Her natural scent was lovely. Before I knew it, she was sitting on my lap in my arms, and we were looking lovingly at each other. I kissed her on the nose to which she blushed with a smile and said she was happy. I woke up shortly after that. It was a very pleasant, every day sort of setting. I'd like more dreams like that. I'm glad to see that Orin is gets so much love here.

>> No.9268602

>>9268099

How come people get coherent nice dreams and I get dreams where I get abandoned by Youmu?

>> No.9268618

>>9262698
I know exactly what you mean. When I was a teenager, I had a dream about someone knocking my (parents') house gate, and there was no one in the house and a light rain (my favourite weather). When I opened the gate, Alice was standing there smiling at me, and in the dream, the most pleasant feeling embraced my body. I was static but a gentle smile drawing on my face, and an amazing warm coming to me like if anyone told me my mom dissipated and 40 years later she came home.
I felt absolutely good, there she was, Alice Margatroid, in the door of my miserable home in my miserable country. In the dream, I involuntarily told her "you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen", and she hugged me and gave me a bag of potato chips. Then I closed the door, and opened it again like "why the fuck did I shut the door on Alice?", and she wasn't there.
Then, still in the dream, my family and I were having breakfast and my dad, who I still hate to date, handed me a bag of chips and I was like "...no, of course not". He told me to look in the package, where the chips are made, and it said where Alice lives.
I woke up.

>> No.9268648

>>9268618

It's like it never ends nice. They always disappear or die or some other bullshit happens.

Fucking brain.

>> No.9268655 [DELETED] 
File: 65 KB, 553x546, NOT HOMU.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9268709

I was cuddling with Yuyuko. It was the only remotely sexual dream I've had.

She was soft. Her hands were really soft.

>> No.9268722

>>9268709
>She was soft. Her hands were really soft.
Oh shit man.

>> No.9268762

>>9268722
I had a dream where everything was 2D, including my apartment.
The dream was really short actually. I walked the stair to my apartment, I opened the door, and there was a majestically, marvelously Yuyuko in underwear, with her hair held up in a small tail up, looking at me barely surprised when I entered. I then woke up because my real body was too hyped.

>> No.9268849

Why won't the touhous talk to me in my dreams? ;_;

>> No.9268871

>>9268849

Which touhou didn't speak to you?

>> No.9268873

I had a short dream once where I was possibly invited to Yuyuko's house as the part I remember it started from was me, Yuyuko and Youmu saying good night to each other. I was supposed to sleep on a futon infront of the separate beds where Yuyuko and Youmu were going to sleep. Suddenly I got up to place my ear against a nearby wall and heard a very faint musicbox. After the musicbox stopped playing there was a very loud and sudden explosion which caused Yuyuko to yell Youmu's name and Youmu immediately took off somewhere. Meanwhile Yuyuko had grabbed me from behind by placing her arms under my armpits, around my chest so that her breasts pressed against my back ever so softly and carried me off by floating high enough for my feet to be unable to touch the floor. I have no idea where she took me, but she told me to stay there and that everything would be okay. I started waiting as she told me to, but very soon after she had gone I woke up.

I have never ever in my life felt as protected by anything as what Yuyuko did in my dream.

>> No.9268879

>>9268871
All of them. Yukari, Ran, Yuuka, Yuyuko, Youmu, Sakuya, Sanae, Remilia, Komachi, Wriggle, Eirin... whether they're kind, rude, or hostile, none of them ever talk.

>> No.9268888
File: 75 KB, 414x260, 007993.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9268873
>>9268762
>>9268709
We could start a thesis/theory that any bi-dimensional creation has power to usurp into human minds and appear in dreams. With that theory we could assume that of all Touhou series characters, Yuyuko is the one that frequents man's minds the most.

>> No.9268900

>>9268873
And to add a little detail of no importance: Yuyuko and Youmu both looked like their designs from Touhouvania 2.

>> No.9268902
File: 1.72 MB, 2456x3492, 1316296886755.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I had an extremely lewd 3-makeout session with Maribel and Renko. Renko was thoroughly caressed.

>> No.9268905

>>9268902
what does yukari have to do with it

>> No.9268914

>>9268888
>>9268871
I've also had dreams where Yuyuko is incredibly nice, and made me feel happy.

>> No.9268923

>>9268888
She always seemed warm and motherly, to me. Not my favorite, but there's an instinctual attraction there.

>> No.9268937

I had a dream that i joined in some gang all were male and most of them 10 year old kids. There was one old guy who was supposed to be newcomer with me. We were in middle of forest and lived in tree house made of some garbage blanks. It was night we all hanged around balcony joking and stuff. Then one guy yelled. ONIBASHIRA! And i said. "No that's a python. It strangles." We all observed that massive python for a while. Then it started to come right for us. And we decided it was better to head back inside. Everyone went in quickly and i was left behind door. But after knocking it furiously i was let in. Then i noticed two shadows on curtain and realized there were still two boys still outside. And i decided to go open door for them. As i opened the door, python lunged at my crotch head on, i woke up and could still feel the impact around tip of my penis and balls.

This is how i dream Touhou.

>> No.9268983

Why are Touhous so nice to dream about?

Is it because we can actually interact with them?

>> No.9269037

I had a dream about three days ago that I locked Sakuya, who was being a bitch, in a room, and when I opened it (only about five seconds later), she had hung herself from the rafters of the room. Her face was also covered with some thick, heavy, grey plastic bag of some sort. Like she was mummified and suffocating, but also being strangled from the rope around her neck.

In her death throes, she twitched and pointed a finger accusingly at me as I stood outside of the room. For some reason I walked around the room, and her body would turn on the rope and her twitching finger would keep pointing at me. Her arm didn't move, only her hand moved, jerkily.

That was only the end of a dream that was otherwise non-Touhou related. I have no idea what it means but it was absolutely terrifying at the time and it still is to think about.

I wish all my dreams weren't fucking nightmarish or creepy. I can't remember the last time I had a dream that was even remotely positive. I'm thinking about learning to lucid dream to change that.

>> No.9269056

>>9269037
Here's an interesting statistic!
98% of people who have practiced lucid dreaming just once, reported less having much less nightmares, if at all.

>> No.9269081

>>9269056
Well, that certainly is encouraging.

Thank you. I suppose I've got enough time to learn.

>> No.9269622

>>9268879
You need to find a voice and associated it with the characters. I suggest those songs which have vocals.

>> No.9270884

I dream about Chen every night.

>> No.9271297
File: 255 KB, 463x654, 1266943987486.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I had a dream about Byakuren last night. We were at some kind of japanese garden, talking about buddhism and meaning of life. She asked me what went wrong with my own life,I told her some stories and she just listened. It was a very nice experience. She had a very soothing voice and eyes filled with compassion.

>> No.9273171

>>9271297

I wish Byakuran was my counselor.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action