[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 164 KB, 734x993, 1335964325749.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8949759 No.8949759 [Reply] [Original]

How much cum do you have stored in your fridge or freezer?

>> No.8949767

I started cumming on my daughters food and in her drinks because she's gorgeous, a demanding spoiled bitch and I'm obviously a sexually twisted pervert. Once I watched her slurping down the cum-spiked d & d coolattas she'd make me bring to her as I taxied her selfish ass anywhere she wanted to go, I was hooked. It became an obsession. I added more and more of my freezer-saved loads to see if she might notice the taste. I gave her a strawberry milk that was more than half sperm once, and she gulped it all down in six huge swigs saying, "Mmm, that's really different and yummy!" (It had taken me almost 2 months to save all those sixty or so loads in my freezer) She drank them down in less than 30 seconds. Finally, I started paying her to drink stuff.

>> No.8949765
File: 54 KB, 615x639, 1334704937687.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I hope you guys seriously don't do this

>> No.8949769

You know, like warm beers, cold coffee and protein shakes, as a dare in exchange for all the money she was always demanding to bum off me. Well, then it got really nasty. I invented a protein drink called body blast, printed a label and stuck it on a bottle. Then I filled it full of straight, undilluted loads of my freezer-saved sperm. She drank a bottom of the bottle helping her first time (only ten loads). Then a third of a bottle (twenty-six loads), causing her to vomit a few minutes later btw. (She actually may have begun to suspect this was actually cum she drank at this moment... she stopped talking about how she got money off me to friends and she even began hinting how much the taste disgusted her because it reminded her of something else. However, if she was drunk and needed money she would ask if I had any bottles of that 'nasty' stuff so she could drink it for cash.) She seemed to get used to drinking it after some time to get over the shocking taste, cause she drank two thirds of a bottle 2 months later (about 60 loads) and a full bottle of cum almost 4 months after that, which I secretly videotaped. It's 60 seconds of viewing bliss as that bitchy-ass cum guzzling selfish cunt of a petty but fucking money hungry and stupid daughter of mine chokes down 87 loads of her own father's sperm, the sperm that made her. That was over a year ago,though. When I get sick with perverity to see my bitchy daughter drink gobbs of my spunk, I just watch the video. Then I wipe off my orgasm, throw out the tissue like a normal perve, and switch the channel.

>> No.8949777

speak of america, i have good story to tell of experience friends.

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fuck this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

>> No.8949900

oh my, what a healtful thread

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action