[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 12 KB, 350x279, tylerdurdendisgusted.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8945337 No.8945337 [Reply] [Original]

You guys are apart of what is wrong with the world. Nothing more than ticks and leeches you take from society but never give back. It would be better if you all did us a favor and killed yourselves.

>> No.8945342

OP is so visibly upset, that he needs to create a thread on our glorious board in an attempt to raise his self worth.

Come at me OP. I am the fucking pinnacle of man, both body and mind. I attend an Ivy league university, completely payed off by scholarships, with the leftover money used to buy myself a luxury vehicle. My grade point average is perfect point O. After I finish my dual bachelors I will be accepted straight away into the doctorate program. I will have two doctorate degree's by age twenty-five, owe zero debts, and make more money a year than you will in a lifetime. The funny thing is, this is the average /jp/ browser. There are many who far surpass me.

Of course, knowing this, you figure the only way to attack me is the only way you know how, using words of which the meaning escapes you, insult some genre of game no one on this board plays, and using our own image macros to mock yourself.

You forgot your "My face when" by the way, the text suits you perfectly.

Go ahead and reply, doing so only proves my point to such an extent that you might as well just beg to suck my dick and eat my bodily waste, so that maybe an iota of my greatness could pass onto you.

>> No.8945345

We will never reproduce so i don't see the problem, you should be worrying about niggers, mexican, jews and sandniggers.

>> No.8945353

>>8945342
tld;r-copypasta

I wish someone on here would actually be reasonable instead of autistic.

>> No.8945355

>>8945345
No, no, no. A -good black anon- is not an impossibility.

>> No.8945368

Why do I have a feeling OP is talking about himself? I am sorry to hear that

>> No.8945379

>You guys are apart of what is wrong with the world.
>are apart of
>apart

So, we aren't a part of what is wrong with the world?

>> No.8945388

But we already took ourselves out of the gene pool.
What else do you want.

>> No.8945629

>>8945368
You are on /jp/ don't lie

>> No.8945633

A part, not apart. Personally, I feel I am apart from what is wrong with the world.

>> No.8945641

Cool these esse.

>> No.8945648
File: 157 KB, 1280x720, 1332026365878.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8945379

>> No.8945650

>You guys are apart of what is wrong with the world.
Yeah, being a shut-in usually means you're disconnected with everyone. It's pretty nice.

>> No.8945663

The only reason people get so annoyed by NEETs is because they know work is the most bullshit thing in their life.

>> No.8947065

>>8945633
>implying op didn't do that on purpose as a subtle troll

>> No.8947266

>apart of what is wrong with the world

>apart (comparative more apart, superlative most apart)
>1. Separately, in regard to space or company; in a state of separation as to place; aside.
>2. In a state of separation, of exclusion, or of distinction, as to purpose, use, or character, or as a matter of thought; separately; independently

We know, huh?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action