[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 2.15 MB, 1600x1006, 2d16cabd097d2717425edcc9fe847fe9.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8929277 No.8929277 [Reply] [Original]

If you could live in a world without death, /jp/, would you take it?

Naturally, this means that you no longer have to work if you don't want to. Because no matter what, you won't need food. So you can live however you please!

>> No.8929287

what if every particle of your body is disintegrated

>> No.8929295

No, I want to die. I just don't want to stay dead. Like a mummy.

I'd value it if whenever the world went to shit, I could just die for a 100 years and come back like Dracula.

>> No.8929299

s

>> No.8929320

Makes me don't have to go outside for food. Sounds nice.

>> No.8929385

Of course. I wouldn't even have to think about it for a second.

>> No.8929398

But I'll still have to work. How the fuck else will I be able to afford electricity? Or a computer?

>> No.8931949

>>8929385
Ah! People who respond like this are very interesting.

You understand that without death, there also must be no births, right? And you will be without a way to end your life, under any circumstances. Would you still take it without even having to think for a second?

>> No.8931955

If I could live for thousands of years, yes, sure. But actually living until forever? No, not at all.

>> No.8932137

a world without death, hmm...It would be incredibly beneficial to thought, science, alot of things...Maybe. Id have to be in a circumstance where id be presented the question first. Now if just I am immortal? Well, sure!

>> No.8932198

>>8931949
Not the guy you're replying to, but I wouldn't really mind. Assuming the uniberse won't implode, collapse on itself and thermodynamics don't apply to me, allowing myself to live forever, then sure. The only real problem is if I get myself in a worse-than-death scenario, like the US's secret services finding out about me, capturing me and using me as a guinea pig for dangerous drugs and stuff like that. Hopefully I'd be able to lay low. I'm a shut-in, after all.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action