[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 455 KB, 1200x1696, gari39_000.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8895207 No.8895207 [Reply] [Original]

did you like Slutchouli's latest hijinks?

>> No.8895222

>Slutchouli
What do you mean, OP? In my personal world canon, Patchouli is a pure girl and always portrayed as such.
Also if you aren't going to attach an image to your post, you might as well post on the text boards.

>> No.8895229

Bitchouli.

>> No.8895232
File: 152 KB, 700x849, ptch384.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Clearly photoshopped. Patchouli is not lewd and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise.

>> No.8895241

I never get how people can find this sort of thing attractive. I don't want Patchy with her huge tits hanging out suggestively eating food. What is that supposed to imply? That she is good at fellatio and fellatio-related activities? How is that attractive? I guess it's relatively tame though. Most covers shove as much fetish fuel on the cover as they can, and for me it completely backfires.

I want someone to make a doujin where all the Touhous are pure little girls, but it's still somehow arousing. Maybe the nudity is incidental, or they have sex with me (after we get married).

>> No.8895332

>>8895241
some people have a penis that still works

>> No.8895367

>>8895241
>What is that supposed to imply?

That the depicted food is delicious. I'm not some crazed pervert who can't enjoy an attractive girl and attractive food on separate grounds, that she is eating the food item in question in a suggestive manner is irrelevant to me. I behold the lewd depiction of Patchouli and my penis is pleased, I behold the pastry and my guts are pleased, I recall the elegant and demure personality I associate with Patchouli and my mind is pleased. If you can dissociate your mental image of an innocent character from the observed depiction of that character performing unbecoming yet sexually arousing acts, then you can enjoy both at your leisure, keeping the character's status in some sort of quantum limbo where her slutty actions don't conflict with her pure personality.

>> No.8895371

>>8895241

Fuck off nerd, the world doesn't revolve around you and no one cares about your gay opinions.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action