[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 31 KB, 421x290, 2k Monies.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8786694 No.8786694 [Reply] [Original]

Just out of curiosity how many of us has actually slept with a girl?

>> No.8786699

A quick poll revealed around 70% of us are virgins.
Sounds about right. Some of us aren't virgins but don't exactly go admitting it. Maybe we're ashamed and feel like we've ruined ourselves by giving in to stupid bullshit hormones when we didn't even care about sex because some slut tricked you and you thought she loved you but then she fucked someone else and you were completely heartbroken so fuck that no it's better to be a NEET and ignore the outside world, deluding yourself is more fun and ultimately satisfying enough.

Just speculating, though.

>> No.8786700 [DELETED] 
File: 267 KB, 795x720, 1333149897067.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

UH..UH....UHHH

PROBABLY ONLY 2 CHECK THEM

>> No.8786728

>sleeping with a girl
why would you do that

>> No.8786729

is a fake ROM Otaku Culture?
is sleeping with a girl Otaku Culture?
no?
then go away.

>> No.8786734

>>8786699
>she
I'm pretty sure anyone here who isn't a virgin lost his cherry to some dude.
I mean, I did.

>> No.8786749

>>8786734
Nope, I lost virginity to a prostitute. It sucked, anon, mastrubation is way better.

>> No.8786760

>>8786699
I don't admit to it because people tend to use "losing your virginity" as leverage to lord over or look down upon people.

It doesn't really matter in the end.

>> No.8786769

Eww this thread is gross.

>> No.8786784

I can't actually imagine sleeping with one. When I finish masturbating I just want to clean up as quickly as I can and go back to whatever I was doing before. With a whore, it would be very tedious. The creature even might have the audacity to demand companionship or something of that sort.

>> No.8786788

>>8786749
>It sucked, anon, mastrubation is way better.

I hear people say this all the time on here, but I have a hard time believing it given how obsessed a lot of people are with sex. Are you sure you or her weren't doing something wrong? Maybe you should asked for your money back

>> No.8786805

I'm not going to lose my arcane powers that easily.

>> No.8786817

I've slept with a couple of girls. The sex is great, but the rest of the time you have to keep them entertained and busy so they don't start giving you trouble. It's alot of work, unless of course you find a slut. Getting laid isn't that hard, and if you are using the excuse of " I'm fat and ugly, no girl wants me! ", I've known fat guys that got pussy every other day of the week. They might not have been banging super models, but they got laid. Believe it or not women need sex too.

>> No.8786821

>>8786788
Not him but I have had sex with a real person and obviously it feels better than a hand, but there's too much other stuff going on. You have to not ejaculate and make sure another person is being stimulated too. It's like really needing a shit but holding it in, while also occasionally pushing a bit of the shit out then letting it slide back in.
Overall it's uncomfortable and anxious and awkward. Buy an Onahole.

>> No.8786826

I've never slept with a girl.

>> No.8786825

>>8786817
>Believe it or not women need sex too.
People have the weirdest ideas of what the word "need" means.

>> No.8786832

>>8786821
>You have to not ejaculate and make sure another person is being stimulated too.
I imagine that wouldn't apply with a prostitute though. You'd only be edging on as much as you wanted to

>> No.8786834

>>8786826
Me neither.

>> No.8786850

>>8786788
Their obsession is entirely psychological.

And there's really no shortage of testimonies of whores being... underwhelming to say the least.

>> No.8786863

>>8786788

I think you underestimate the need people have to feel validated by society. Even if these guys bled out of their dick for a week after each time they had sex they'd live their life by it if they thought they were supposed to.

I've had sex and it was pretty good, felt better than masturbation and wasn't too awkward. Not worth it for the rest of the time you have to spend around someone to get meaningful sex, though. The more interesting a girl is tends to be inversely proportional to how attractive she is, so if you want the sex to be enjoyable she'll end up being a shell which blindly conforms to the norms of the time and won't allow you to live a lifestyle that isn't approved. Plus when you know a guy and he gets into a relationship he tends to become very deluded about what she's really like, and I'd rather just not have one than be that deluded and not even realise it.

I had a friend who was a regular browser of 4chan for years, then he finally got a girlfriend who meme spouts and says things like "I can haz?", the sort of stuff which used to make his blood boil and he doesn't even notice she does it. He just talks about how she's the one, this is different etc. Pathetic to see.

>> No.8786872
File: 199 KB, 907x665, autism37.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8786863
>I had a friend who was a regular browser of 4chan for years, then he finally got a girlfriend who meme spouts and says things like "I can haz?", the sort of stuff which used to make his blood boil and he doesn't even notice she does it. He just talks about how she's the one, this is different etc. Pathetic to see.

>> No.8786882

>>8786863
>the sort of stuff which used to make his blood boil and he doesn't even notice she does it.
Fucking witchery

>> No.8786891

>>8786788
It depends. For me the condom was too think and too tight and I almost couldn't feel anything. I'm sure sex can be great, but in that particular case wasn't.

>> No.8790317 [DELETED] 

Is a boy still a boy if he wears a dress?

If so: Yes

>> No.8793555

Quality thread, left by our janitor to signify what he wants /jp/ to be.

>> No.8793564

Ive never a girl's teeetees

>> No.8793609

I have never known the pleasures of a women and I most likely never will.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action