[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 7 KB, 250x250, derpderp.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8687884 No.8687884[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Let's be honest. You faggots have played every single one of KoG's terrible Flash games for the sole purpose of downvoting it right after. Which Flash game did you dislike the least? Here is a list of the games to jog your memory:

Alice in Spaceland
Alice in Spaceland 2
Alice in Spaceland 3
Alice Xi
Cirno Xi
Spaceland Adventure

ZUN!bar and Tokiko are both not allowed to participate in this thread since they are rabid KoG fanboys.

>> No.8687888

you forgot spaceland adventure 2

>> No.8687890

>>8687888

I don't include that game because it is leagues above the rest.

>> No.8687896

>>8687888uu

nice tripz bro xD

>> No.8687905

suck my dXXk op

>> No.8687914

I'm sorry, I kinda enjoy KoG's shenanigans as long as they are harmless, but I have never played his games.

>> No.8687923

I know that you said that I can't participate, but I enjoy all of his games. They just have that something (love? autism?) that makes them special.

>> No.8687925

>ZUN!bar and Tokiko are both not allowed to participate

Well there goes the entire thread.

>> No.8687930

brb, find that one copy pasta review from the archive

>> No.8687941

From the archive:

I just finished playing through all of KoG's Spaceland games out of boredom. Here's how I rank them:

Alice in Spaceland: 0/10 - What a piece of autistic dribble. It's the same level 7 times in a row with more FOEs added on per level. The bosses are trash, the hit boxes are ridiculously large, and the final boss takes WAY too long to kill. Don't play it.

AiS 2: 0/10 - Exactly like the first, only the FOEs now shoot nearly invisible gray bullets that blend with the background. What the hell was KoG thinking?

AiS 3: 2/10 - An improvement, but not by much. Cirno is now in an ice spaceship (how does that even make sense?), and there are now long dialogues before the bosses. The humor is outdated and not funny in the slightest.

Alice Xi: 1/10 - IT'S THE SAME LEVEL TEN TIMES IN A ROW. I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING. KoG basically just swapped the graphics for each level and added a boss. It's so ridiculous when you look at it. The final level was okay though.

Cirno Xi: 2/10 - Only 3 bland levels with retarded FOEs. The final boss was anti-climatic. There's a ton of add-on bosses, but they aren't very good.

Spaceland Adventure: 1/10 - IT'S ALICE XI, ONLY ALL COMBINED TOGETHER. The boss is...a goomba combined with an FOE? I'm starting to wonder if KoG is ZUN's cousin, because he'd have to be either high or drunk all the time to make this crap.

Spaceland Adventure 2: 7/10 - Levels that are...playable? Bosses that are...interesting? 55 page fanfic that links EVERY single one of KoG's horrible games? I hate to admit it, but I really enjoyed this game. I can't believe the same person who made all the other games also made this one, since it is a MAJOR upgrade. Since KoG said this game was the game to end the entire series (and the 55 page fanfic wraps up most of the loose ends), it looks like he went all out in making it.

>> No.8687949
File: 390 KB, 800x600, 1298528658169.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Alice in Spaceland, the first one. Because it's the only in that actually the Touhou appears in the gameplay.

>> No.8687954

>>8687949
what?

>> No.8687960

>>8687941

Pretty much this. It's a shame KoG isn't making a Spaceland Adventure 3, since it'd be pretty good.

>> No.8687967

>>8687960
why not?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action