[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 92 KB, 799x597, dde6a2b55371c568568ab17b25e297eb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8609410 No.8609410 [Reply] [Original]

why is it that this community of shut-ins that so strongly insists it is rejecting all the standards of the outside world enjoys parroting the most childish and cruel of its stigmas against minority religious, ethnic, and sexual groups? is it because the majority of us simply haven't had adequate contact with those who aren't exactly like us? has our own self-loathing completely deadened our sense of empathy?

what about our sense of irony, then? when it comes to minority groups, internet shutins are about as small, politically powerless, and universally reviled a group as they come. why do you enjoy playing one of the meatheaded intolerant idiots of the world? they're the same fucking ones who want to criminalize your loli doujinshi.

>> No.8609425

Because it's funny and we like to get a rise out of people.

If you notice, we also make fun of OURSELVES.

>> No.8609428

Because the REASON our world is shit is because of these people. Literally every single evil ever done can be traced to them.

>> No.8609441

It's just a couple slav faggots, don't mind them

>> No.8609442

Because Jews declared war on Germany over 15 years before the start of WWII

>> No.8609445

>is it because the majority of us simply haven't had adequate contact with those who aren't exactly like us?

The opposite, you see we actually were forced to interact with the outside world at one point. It really is funny how the anti-racist claim to be the worldly ones while those that actually grew up around chimps are labeled "ignorant", hate to tell you but just becuase you knew some suburban nigger who didn't go ape shit, it doesn't account for much. 黒人 a shit.

>> No.8609456

reported for pro-jewish propaganda thread.

>> No.8609460

>>8609428
Contemporary age is shit because of self-centered stupid caucasians' expansion.
>>8609410
I dunno, I'm a minority myself in many aspects.

>> No.8609471

>>8609445

I've always wondered, why do americans hate niggers so much?

I live in a country full of mestizos and black people and no one seems to give a fuck about them

>> No.8609499

>>8609471
it's the country's particular history

Self-justification for maintaining slavery in the south -> bitterness over the civil war -> discriminatory laws, customs and police forces -> riots and civil rights movement -> federally imposed non-discrimination laws, affirmative action policies -> ongoing white backlash

>> No.8609503

>>8609471
It's VERY different in the US. I grew up in Argentina, and our blacks, whites, and metizos just get along perfectly for the most part.

I moved in the US at around age 15 and I started to notice problems. People put too much emphasis on race first of all.
If you don't give special treatment to the kids they start to yell "das racis!" and stuff like that. They speak differently too, and it's on purpose. They intentionally try to not fit in to keep their culture rather than assimilate. If plenty of other black and hispanic kids can act normal, so can the other ones. Same as a white kid pretending to be black.

So it's not that they really hate blacks or hispanics here, they just hate their culture.

>> No.8609507

>>8609471
Racism is a religion, man. There isn't much sense to questioning it since they won't give you any plausible answers, and any undounded reasoning will work for them because that's simply what they want to believe in.
But basically, white americans forced black people into living on unfavorable terms for ages and won't accept the responsibility for its repercussion. Pretty much like people believe pigs are disgusting animals because we force them to live on a sty.

>> No.8609509

>>8609471
Ive seen some charts saying that on a per person basis they are responsible for roughly three times as much violent crime and robbery as any other minority.

Whether or not this is actually accurate I have no idea.

>> No.8609519
File: 143 KB, 838x983, 1280990934089.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8609471

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E

Why indeed, when all they do is commit crime, leech, and breed.

They'll also make your school experience a living hell might I add, you better hope you're into nigger things if you grow up around niggers. Reading aloud in a senior English class is grand too, when they still can't read a paragraph and ask "what dat word be?" every other sentence.

>> No.8609534
File: 72 KB, 400x400, 1301889250749.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

JIDF plz go.

>> No.8609536

>>8609507
>white americans forced black people
But that's wrong. The first recorded permanent slave in the US was by another black man. You're also implying that all white Americans did this. Slaves were very expensive, and only the few elite could ever afford a massive plantation and plenty of slaves, along with the means to feed them all.

Something that is interesting, is that black slaves were bred like farm animals. The smartest were killed and only the strongest and dumbest were kept to breed with other strong ones. Do this for a century and you have a group of people who are obviously going to end up being inferior. This isn't the case in places like the UK where blacks are just like everyone else for the most part.

>Responsibility
You don't inherit responsibility, and it's asinine to believe so. After the civil war nearly the entire south was in shambles and was flooded with northerners, meaning that nearly all of the very few who actually gained a lot from slave labor lost it all and were not able to pass it down to their children and grandchildren.

>> No.8609537

>>8609509
Black people are in jail in hugely disproportionate numbers. In part that's because the law comes down observably harder on them. Crack cocaine (used by poor black people) carries huge sentences compared to the stuff celebrities use. Another element is that they're disproportionately poor and get shitty education.

of course, there is a huge amount of resentment and anger about their present and past situation

>> No.8609544

>>8609519
>>8609509
>>8609507
>>8609503
>>8609499

Now I see, so basically black people is quite dangerous in america

>> No.8609548

>>8609519
God I love that image. Seriously, that image will always be my favorite anti-nigger image.

>> No.8609549

>>8609536
>>This isn't the case in places like the UK where blacks are just like everyone else for the most part.

No they aren't, who do you think started and participated in the London Riots?

>> No.8609559

>>8609549
Scotts and Gaelic scum in the kingdom. Should throw NI away.

>> No.8609566

>has our own self-loathing completely deadened our sense of empathy?
i could never feel empathy for anyone but 2d girls.

>> No.8609568

>>8609507

Racism is a religion? Multicult is a fucking religion. You're shitty social experiment has failed for over 60 years, how much longer until they start acting civil, please tell me, when will the madness end?

>> No.8609572

>>8609410
>self-loathing

Speak for yourself, I've accepted my faults and I won't apologise for them.

>> No.8609574

Hey guys, let's say I live in a latin american country, but my entire familly for both sides father and mother have spanish surnames, and phisically my skin is white and my eyes are green.

How pure is my breed?

>> No.8609579

Sometimes I don't like /jp/ because I feel like I'm discriminated against for not cross dressing or wanting to fuck men.

>> No.8609580
File: 129 KB, 550x736, experiment.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8609519
>>8609536
>>8609568
when I read stuff like this, it's always refreshing to remember that there is a black president of the united states with an IQ higher than the 3 of you combined

>> No.8609586

>>8609580
Such a great comeback to their points, an ad hominem.

>> No.8609588

>>8609580

Half-nigger, and you clearly don't understand outliers. Why would you look to an anomaly instead of thinking in aggregate?

>> No.8609591

>>8609579
Don't be silly, you secretly want to suck a loli's cock too

>> No.8609592

>>8609536
>The first recorded permanent slave in the US was by another black man
So what? White people perpetuated that business, that's just denying responsibility just as I thought. And your reply just reinforced the fact that they were forced to unfavorable conditions. Their method of thinking has nothing to do with their colors, but with their environment. They passed through ages in lack of education and social inclusion, then it's just obvious their separate comunity would behave like this in present times. Still, that doesn't give you the right to attach that feature to all black people, like racists do.

>You don't inherit responsibility, and it's asinine to believe so
The responsibility IS inherited because the process of thought of most american whites haven't changed, and therefore, it's not like blacks receive that much indifferent treatment nowadays.

>> No.8609593

>>8609580
Its funny because that comic pretty much shows the history of the Irish under the British.

I guess you haven't heard of the Bell Curve right?

>> No.8609595

>>8609588
Because he is too dumb to understand, apparently.

>> No.8609596

>>8609580
Yes, and his father was not a Black American. Your image sums it up very well, since his father side of the family did not go through that ordeal.

His mother was white so she did not either.

When you BREED people like that, then yes it will be genetic. There are still many who rise above, but the problems are still there. You're just as racist for blaming it all on white Americans. Slavery of Africans was done all over the world and by many peoples, not just Anglo whites.

>> No.8609600

>>8609586
Actually, racism correlates with lower IQ, so it's an informed estimate.

http://pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/04/0956797611421206.abstract

>> No.8609605

>>8609579

Don't worry man, we'll protect your minority rights by making straight, and manly thread quotas, and we'll also sticky your threads so they aren't unfairly bumped off the page by the evil status quo.

>> No.8609606

>>8609600
Except making informed statements and analysis is not racism, no matter how much you may call it so.

>> No.8609607

>>8609568
>You're
Not taking this as valid reply.

>> No.8609608

>>8609592
>The responsibility IS inherited because..
I didn't want to say it, but you're just a fucking idiot. I don't even know the names of my great grandparents, and you want me to be held responsible for shit they did? How about I hold YOU responsible for Congo and Zimbawe genocides? You're not against racism, you're just against whites.

>> No.8609613

>>8609580
Funny how well Asians and Middle Easterners do on those "white biased" tests.

>> No.8609618

>>8609608
I like to think that they are against logical thought. They don't seem to grasp anything no matter how many arguments you make or points you raise against them.

>> No.8609621

>>8609606
> informed statements
Did you even read those posts? Half the 'information' in this thread is outright bullshit taken from some stormfront sticky - find me a single reputable source that supports the contention that 'slaves were bred to be stupid.' The other half is completely out of context statistics that are not adjusted for poverty levels.

>> No.8609623

>>8609607

Why what's you're problem? I think your a faggot. Spelling errors are always a great cop out to avoid an argument. Ball's in you're court.

>> No.8609626 [DELETED] 

>>8609410
Good job OP, you really managed to make everyone on /jp/ mad, so here, have a bump.

>> No.8609630

>>8609519

Just from glancing that, I know it's BS because a lot of more recent studies have shown testosterone doesn't affect people in the way that's popularly held.

That and racists are almost always less well spoken than "anti-whites".

>> No.8609633

>>8609621
>reputable source

Yes, and anything that doesn't push an agenda and is accredited by those same group thought sectors will be marginalized.

>> No.8609634

>>8609608
>I don't even know the names of my great grandparents, and you want me to be held responsible for shit they did?
You're profiting from what they did in the form of greater access to educational opportunities, a more secure home environment, and more favorable employment odds. On the abstract, social level, it is not unreasonable to suggest you compensate the less fortunate in some minor way for the privileges you enjoy by the accident of your birth.

>> No.8609637

>>8609630
It's funny because everyone is a fucking racists.

>> No.8609639

>>8609621
Okay, it's obvious you're trolling now. 8/10 I guess, whatever.

>>8609630
And now, it seems another problem I can't ignore has appeared.

>> No.8609648

>>8609410
First, nobody fucking cares, and second, none of us are agitating for laws that criminalize being black.

>> No.8609650

>>8609608
You don't seem to get the point. It's not phisicaly inhererited, but the responsibility is still there because history repeats itself all over, always bordering the law. The pinnacle of hypocrisy, indeed.

>> No.8609651

>>8609634
>greater access to educational opportunities
There are no white only scholarships. My nation of birth thankfully qualifies me to file under Hispanic and claim the same benefits people in similar economic situations but of different races have available to them.

>a more secure home environment
You're assuming I have money. This isn't a race problem, it's an economic class problem.

>privileges you enjoy by the accident of your birth.
Please tell me those benefits. I'm already ineligible to many things because I am not native in this country. I'd love to have something to push me over the edge in any way, because I sure don't see any, especially based on race.

>> No.8609658

>>8609623
Because that mistake in particular is a notary joke, maybe? I wouldn't mind other typos.

>> No.8609663
File: 388 KB, 843x843, Transracial adoption study.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

/thread

>> No.8609664

>>8609650
>phisicaly
Not taking this as valid reply.

>> No.8609667
File: 21 KB, 250x311, 1329968112388.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8609410
A few years ago on /jp/ an Anon told me that Stormfront and otaku culture in general are both rallying points for beta males (real beta males, not the 4chan definition who simply can't get laid) and it stuck in my mind ever since. Thus some overlap is only natural.

>> No.8609670

>>8609651
>There are no white only scholarships.

Completely incorrect. Not only are there white-only scholarships, whites are more likely to get scholarships in general, even when adjusted for grades(which is in of itself a cultural problem until Stormfags can come up with a solid genetic link between race and intelligence, not just "well black kids in good families did well too" people are constantly told what to be because of who they are by the media)

http://www.good.is/post/debunking-the-myth-that-minorities-receive-more-college-scholarships/

White only scholarships are obnoxious as all hell though, because it's missing the point. It's not rewarding someone for being a member of a particular ethnic group, it's meant to help counter institutional bias against them and give them a leg up. It's a more practical solution to ending issues apparently posed by "multiculturalism", and sure enough crime rates in most multicultural countries are dropping.

>> No.8609672 [DELETED] 

>>8609667
Wow, that's actually very smart bro, and it truly makes sense.

Thanks for sharing that with us, broski.

>> No.8609675

>>8609651
I guess he pointed 'you' as in 'your group'. We are talking about generalized groups here, no one cares about your personal life.

>> No.8609677

>>8609651
'Scholarships' are an inadequate, minor tool to fill the gaping hole between the schools attended by black children and those attended by white children. If you were genuinely poor, of course, race-neutral scholarships would also be available to you.

Blacks are disproportionately in lower economic classes as the result of persistent structural discrimination. I'm discussing averages among racial groups, because that's what this is about. This is not about your particular circumstances.

I support welfare and race-neutral social programs to support the struggling and poor regardless of their ethnicity. Specific benefits for african-americans are nonetheless in order because of the unique structural problems and distrust they face. If you want to pretend that this doesn't exist, that's your own bag of oblivious.

>> No.8609689

>>8609664
As I said, I don't care about typos or grammar mistakes. Just stop spreading those fucking memes in this board.

>> No.8609693

>>8609663
>>8609663
>>8609663
>>8609663
>>8609663
>>8609663
>>8609663

YOU BETTER READ THIS YOU FAGGOTS, YOU CAN'T CRY BIAS EITHER BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WHO DID THIS WERE BY NO MEANS "RACIST"

>> No.8609700

>>8609693
I took a quick glance. I'm sure the sample size for such a study was far too small to make an accurate representation, but what I gather from a quick look is blacks are terrible parents?

>> No.8609698

Because white people always think they deserve more and are better for being white. When you're white and have pretty much nothing except whiteness, you lash out at others in order to convince yourself you are better than everyone else. It's sad really.

>> No.8609703

The truth is that a lot of groups don't get on purely on the basis of being marginalised. It's one thing conservatives don't realise as they deal with social conservatives and right Libertarians, to varying extremes, neither of which really give a fuck about marginalised people, and that's mostly it.

Because "Liberal" means diverse, you can get all kinds of group that conflict. For example a lot of black rights activists may be homophobic due to the "manly" or highly religious nature of the culture they grew up up in, and a lot of radical feminists(though I don't like radfems anyway, and I wish people would learn to distinguish them from sane, sex positive feminists) spend most of their time attacking transsexuals.

So someone who may identify as socially liberal or "pro minority groups" in some regard, or be a victim of the kind of persecution social liberals stand against, but there's always going to be stupid in-fighting and an element of "Well at least we're not THEM".

Also, keep in mind that most nerds are pretty far from being tough guys, and being racist, homophobic or misogynistic is a boost to their image in that regard.

>> No.8609708

The President is black because of institutional bias.

>> No.8609712

>>8609700

And you clearly didn't even look at it.

>> No.8609713

>>8609708
yeah, otherwise they'd repainted him to white long ago.

>> No.8609720

>>8609712
>Adopted, two white parents: 101.5
>Adopted, two black parents: 83.7
Yeah, no.

>> No.8609718

>>8609677
>unique structural problems and distrust they face.

The problem being the same they cause. Over time as these kids get "whitewashed" and drop the shitty poverty inducing and gangster culture, they'll be better off.

Unless you're somehow trying to claim they're inferior as a race as anon is, you'll understand that this is an economic class problem faced not only by blacks. So it is about my and similar circumstances on a large scale.

>f you want to pretend that this doesn't exist, that's your own bag of oblivious.
Most universities even keep quotas, although now that's leaning against Asians. Give it a few years for them to hit high and some new groups will start blaming them as a race, rather than the base economic problem.

>> No.8609724 [DELETED] 

>>8609693

If anything, that graph is hinting at cultural issues having far more of an effect than anything else.

Again even if you can say "even blacks with white parents do well", keep in mind that they're still living in an institution where "black" means something, and they feel something is expected of them being black.

The media markets minorities - if you're gay, you have to be camp, if you're black or hispanic, you have to be a gangsta, etc.

Sounds ridiculous? But we already have such structures that people rarely question exist - gender roles.

Two male, masculine parents can still very easily raise a very feminine female child. If that girl sees everything on the TV and in movies wants her to be like the Popstar flavour of the month, that's what she'll internalised.

It is the exact same thing with minorities, or at least, if it happens with gender, I see no reason why it can't happen with other things. Societal structure isn't "who your parents are", or even where you grew up.

I have never seen a Stormfag actually address this head on, for all their shiny statistics they're meaningless without a real genetic link between intelligence and race - of which there is none, and if there was, it'd be too small to be relevant.

>> No.8609736

Jesus Christ, just shut up PotC.

>Also, keep in mind that most nerds are pretty far from being tough guys, and being racist, homophobic or misogynistic is a boost to their image in that regard.
What I find hilarious is that all of you niggerlovers can only think of these reasons for why we may hate them. You simply CANNOT accept the fact we may hate them because they are the source of x times more crime, violence, murder, etc. etc.

>> No.8609737

>>8609724
Why don't you internalize this!

*grabs dick*

>> No.8609746

>>8609698
>Because minorities always think they deserve more and are better for not being white

Fixed that for you. Whites (more specifically, straight white males) don't have special rights and privileges protecting them like every other group. Any self-righteous prick crying "persecution" in modern countries is just flat out ignorant. Sure, there are some teenagers up north who think it's funny to draw swastikas on bathroom stalls and say "nigger" on /b/, but that's not a valid example of "widespread, institutionalized racism", or "anti-white racism doesn't exist", or any of that other shit I hear constantly.

No matter what group you're born into, there is always going to be some people that fucking hate you for no reason. No amount of counter-persecution, laws, or childish butthurt will ever change that.

>> No.8609748

>>8609736
Boost to their image part was a real kicker.
As if that didn't make us even much worse off socially just for having those viewpoints.

>> No.8609751

>>8609693
To quote the author of this study:
"The results of the transracial adoption study can be used to support either a genetic difference hypothesis or an environmental difference one (because the children have visible African ancestry)."
It's just as easy to interpret this data as supportive evidence for economic-independent institutional racism in American education.

>> No.8609754

>>8609736
You should learn to hate the roots of the problem instead and effectively deal with it. Stop treating a disease by curing its symptons.

>> No.8609757

>>8609693

If anything, that graph is hinting at cultural issues having far more of an effect than anything else.

Again even if you can say "even blacks with white parents do less well", keep in mind that they're still living in an institution where "black" means something, and they feel something is expected of them being black.

The media markets minorities - if you're gay, you have to be camp, if you're black or hispanic, you have to be a gangsta, etc.

Sounds ridiculous? But we already have such structures that people rarely question exist - gender roles.

Two male, masculine parents can still very easily raise a very feminine female child. If that girl sees everything on the TV and in movies wants her to be like the Popstar flavour of the month, that's what she'll internalised.

It is the exact same thing with minorities, or at least, if it happens with gender, I see no reason why it can't happen with other things. Societal structure isn't "who your parents are", or even where you grew up.

I have never seen a Stormfag actually address this head on, for all their shiny statistics they're meaningless without a real genetic link between intelligence and race - of which there is none, and if there was, it'd be too small to be relevant.

>> No.8609765

>>8609757
Why don't you internalize this!

*grabs dick*

>> No.8609760

>>8609720

You really are retarded aren't you? You can't even read. All the children were adopted by upper class, white families. They were BORN to two black parents, or BORN to one white parent and one black parent, or BORN to two white parents.

And it just so happens, the mixed kids were smarter than the black kids, and the white kids were smarter than the mixed kids, but according to faggots like you the only thing that should matter is the environment so why aren't the nigs right up in top tier with he whites?

>> No.8609762

One thing people miss in both arguments with regards gender & race is that a demographic *cannot make a choice*. All these posts about how most black people simply act like "Niggers" in the US, etc., they're not to blame for that. In fact, it's very hard to blame anyone directly for that(though I';m sure some political leaders throughout history could claim a Lion's share), but racism certainly doesn't make the problem better.

When you're dealing with one person, it's psychology. A group of people, it's sociology. And both of them can make people act in ways they don't intend to, or fail to realise is incorrect. You can't just blame American blacks(or Americans in general, really) for being worse than Argentinians, or whatever. There has to be some kind of cultural or societal factor at play, because choice and personal responsibility only works at an individual level.

>> No.8609771

>>8609703
You should really see a therapist and a psychiatrist.

>> No.8609773

>>8609760
Do you not understand that the color of your skin is a fucking massive 'environmental' element in America?

>> No.8609768

>>8609751
>institutional racism, institutional racism
You really believe all of America has it out for you, don't you? Except the brotthas, right? Gotta look out for the brotthas!

(Queue the statistics showing blacks have more to fear from other blacks than from whites.)

>> No.8609770

Tripfags being devout neo-liberals, how surprising.

Can we get some more Frankfurt School dogma please? Maybe a quick Freudian sermon for the sinners among us?

>> No.8609780

>>8609736

And do you have proof that those things are down to genetics, and not cultural bias?

I'm not talking about parental studies. I already pointed out how it makes no difference in the case of gender roles, so there's no reason why "culture" can't run deeper than your parents(a silly notion) in terms of your race.

Showing a complete lack of society for how culture & society work doesn't make me want to place my bets on you being honest.

>>8609760

Read my posts that are comfortably sandwhiching yours.

>> No.8609784

>>8609757

No shit becuase "institutional racism" is a far more batshit conspiracy than anything you can accuse us of.

Well I'm quite done here, if the fact that niggers are generally trouble isn't already self evident then there's no hope anyway. Fortunately, I don't have to convince you, I just have to convince onlookers who haven't lost every ounce of sense.

>> No.8609788

>>8609771

It's funny, because anyone with any experience with psychology would probably agree with me.

>> No.8609794
File: 80 KB, 492x559, batman holding a nigger.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8609762
>hurr durr society made me do it!!! not my fault u racist/sexist!

>> No.8609795

>>8609703
>sane
>sex positive feminists
Don't know if serious.
Sluts generally have serious issues.

>> No.8609800

>>8609762
Well that's what I've been trying to say since the 10th response in this thread, but "YOU'RE NOT BLACK YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND AND ARE EVIL!!"

I bet that other guy is American too. Less of a melting pot and more of a bunch of side dishes separating themselves.

>> No.8609802

>>8609780
>proof
Occam's razor.

That is all. Keep trying to find new ways out, girl.

>> No.8609805

>>8609784
>No shit becuase "institutional racism" is a far more batshit conspiracy than anything you can accuse us of.

You claim a genetic predisposition towards more violence and less intelligence. You have no peer reviewed studies conclusively saying this.

It's not a conspiracy, and you'd have to be unbelievably stupid or sheltered to think that institutional biases of all kinds don't exist.

Merely the fact that people are more likely to suspect you of violence or low intelligence based on the colour of a skin is enough to be a serious bias factor. The fact is that when there are so many different factors in play here, you can't say it's genetic until you've ruled everything out - which you're never able to do.

If gender roles exist independently of upbringing, so too can racial archetypes.

>> No.8609806

>>8609788
>psychology
heh

>> No.8609809

>>8609802
>girl
I don't that means what you think it means.

>> No.8609810

>>8609784
>No shit becuase "institutional racism" is a far more batshit conspiracy than anything you can accuse us of.

Institutional racism is not a conspiracy and it is not an intentional plan drawn up by men in smoky rooms. You simply do not understand what this term means.

Institutional racism is the product of inertia - racism not of individual people, but of the STRUCTURE within which they operate. Read the wikipedia article.

>> No.8609820

>>8609809
Just trying to be friendly.

>> No.8609827

>>8609802

Occam's razor means that the simplest solution is preferable; one should assume it in the face of extraneous details. It doesn't mean the simplest solution is right. We're not dealing with a blatantly simpler solution here though. I'm not proposing "Genetics plus SECRET AARDVARK SOCIETY".

Also, it would be a simpler solution in of itself if there was just an equivalent of gender roles for race. There's nothing remotely implausible about that. You see black people being marketed as gangstas all the time, and you have black people being gangstas.

>> No.8609829

>>8609810
So you do believe everyone has it out for you.

What do they call this again? Paranoia?

Maybe PotC is right that this is a psychological issue.

>> No.8609837

It's kinda stupid to be obsessed with racism, I mean who cares niggers are more stupid? However I think it's just as stupid for people to be offended everywhere for some random fucker over the internet expressing dislike for a group of people.

>> No.8609838

>>8609827
>You see black people being marketed as gangstas all the time
GEE, AND WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE CONSTANTLY MARKETING THEM AS ``GANGSTAS'' I WONDER?

>> No.8609841

>>8609788
Yes, because all educated people will agree with someone as brilliant and enlighted as yourself, and anyone who doesn't is an ignorant goon.

I'm still not even sure if you're being serious. Are you actually a teenager with a severe victim complex, or are you just fucking with us?

>> No.8609856

>>8609837
The only thing I care about is idiots coming up to me and basically saying "You are white. White people in the past did bad things to black people. I'm black, so now I want your money."

>> No.8609853

>>8609841
>teenager
You need to be a certain age to have yourself castrated because you believe you were actually meant to be born a female. At least he wont reproduce.

>> No.8609854

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

You seriously can't argue with he leftist, they're too far gone, no matter what proof you show them, no matter how clear and concise they'll latch on to some ridiculous excuses that'd can't be disproven objectively, like "institutional racism" anything to keep their dogma flowing.

They're too far gone.

>> No.8609866

>>8609795
>>8609794
So this group of guys resorted to "trolling" and posting reaction faces? No kidding!

>> No.8609868

>>8609838

I don't know, who owns most of the major record companies, who controls the media?

Also, I can prove my case with one word: Wiggers.

That's right. Wiggers.

Wiggers are white people who've essentially "contracted" Cultural Blackness. Wiggers(compared to regular whites) are generally untelligent, tend to hassle people, etc. etc.

You can say "Oh but that's cheating, they're trying to emulate black people".

But black people are trying to emulate black people too - since they're black after all, and need a frame of reference. And where do they get their examples from?

>> No.8609877

>>8609841
>Yes, because all educated people will agree with someone as brilliant and enlighted as yourself, and anyone who doesn't is an ignorant goon.

If you have a good argument, make it. "u jus say dat cuz u disagree wit me" is a lazy as fuck argument that only stupid or dishonest people use in this context. Racism, homophobia, sexism, whatever, aren't just "opinions", they actually affect people in the real world.

>> No.8609879

>>8609868
But that's wrong it's the jews.

>> No.8609884

>>8609856
Except what they really say is this:
"You are white. Due to a complex mix of historical circumstances and economic realities, you are more likely to be given a job than a black person otherwise identical to you in every way. As a result, some tiny chunk of your tax dollars will go to help resolve the institutional gaps that perpetuate this situation."

>> No.8609888

Oh and one more thing. The mules in that study were thought to be full black by their parents, and yet they did better than the full niggers. Why would that be? Don't tel me it's because the racist institution just so happened to innately pick up the fact that they were half breeds!

>> No.8609891

>>8609837
It's a fallacy to believe only local problems regard you. We are not fighting the people, but the ideology itself, because that's what brings trouble to a global level.

>> No.8609893

>>8609868
>I don't know, who owns most of the major record companies, who controls the media?

http://youtu.be/GeixtYS-P3s

>> No.8609895

>>8609805
>>8609827
Alright, you're seriously trying way too hard to sound like you know what you're talking about. Thesaurus abuse doesn't make you look intelligent, it makes you look like don't understand English very well.

(This is the part where you pop in some pseudo-intellectual response about how there's nothing wrong with the way you type/talk, and only a cretin would have a problem with it.)

>> No.8609897

>>8609884
So basically, the same thing but in more words.

>> No.8609903

Why are /pol/ threads in /jp/ always such shit?

Well, I guess /pol/ is actually a gigantic shitheap so it can't be helped.

>> No.8609904

Op is such a stupid monkey and so bad at writing a proper paragraph that he failed to get a single point across to any of us

>> No.8609906

>>8609891
If you care about things on a global level, or non-egoistic level, I'm afraid you are not taking it easy enough and would suggest to do so or kindly leave /jp/.

>> No.8609908

I can't take it easy when people start thread like this, man.

>> No.8609909

>>8609891
>believe only local problems regard you
It isn't when the same belief is held on a large scale. Those with influence enforce their belief, and then we have people who think that all others actually think that.

>> No.8609917

>>8609884
>As a result, some tiny chunk of your tax dollars will go to help resolve the institutional gaps that perpetuate this situation.
But we already have that. It's called welfare.

>> No.8609925

>>8609877
But, I wasn't making an argument. I'm just pointing out that your arguments are little more than you continually reinforcing your own opinions and sense of self-worth, mixed in with some ad hominems for good measure (see: your glorified "ur dumb" response to me).

And in this case, yes, your perceived prejudices against you are your personal opinions. You've provided nothing but pure conjecture as proof.

>> No.8609929

>>8609884
i don't think they'll be that nice and use so many big words while they're robbing you on the street.

>> No.8609932

>>8609906
Grow up. Manchildren shouldn't be accepted, even in /jp/. My hobbies have nothing to do with your autism and desire to only interact with other social failures. Furthermore, the sole existence of this thread proves that people in /jp/ still have a link to the outside world somehow.

>> No.8609934

>>8609854
>"institutional racism"

You've shown no understand as to what "institutional racism" actually is.

People think of you and treat you differently because of the colour of your skin. This is unavoidable. Calling it a "conspiracy" shows a level of delusion that goes way off the Paulbot charts.

>> No.8609935
File: 284 KB, 2048x1536, 1328947724083.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Does NAACP stand for "Niggers Are Always Causing Problems" or "Now Apes Are Called People"? I've heard both but I'm not sure which one is legit.

>> No.8609937

>>8609908
Same here dude, I don't know how people can be like this.

I'm socially retarded as balls but even I know skin color doesn't matter. I'll treat everyone the same regardless.

>> No.8609939

>>8609908
you have to fight your autism, son. press the hide button and the bad thread will magically disappear.

>> No.8609946

>>8609937
Me too. As normalfagglets trying to take my loli and kill my fun.

>> No.8609955
File: 29 KB, 143x211, patchy 02.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8609908
>>8609937

>> No.8609958

>>8609932
Your hobbies have very well something to do with whether you're a manchild or not and as long as you aren't taking responsibility for anything and just spend your days with Touhou and VNs, you are a manchild. If you're not an manchild and don't do that, get out.

>> No.8609960

>>8609937
Hell, I don't give two fucks about race myself. About a third of my friends are African American. Still, there's nothing valid about the bullshit that PotC is spewing. What a clown, seriously.

>> No.8609965

>>8609937
Except it's not just skin color but a mix of hereditary traits including bone structure and brain capacity.

>> No.8609968

>>8609762
Aight, then since we're all puppets being controlled by society as a whole, then I'm not at fault for making racist remarks.

>>8609932
>grow up
>manchildren

>>>/b/
>>>/adv/
>>>/r9k/

>> No.8609974
File: 171 KB, 902x938, hurr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8609935
hilarious, but not for the reason you thought

>> No.8609975

Why I hate darkies

1. Just look at them. They still resemble the apes that they were derived from. Same ape-shaped face, wide fucking nose, massive lips, and same nasty looking paws.

2. They are welfare hogging pieces of shit. When someone actually needs a little bit of help from welfare, they usually cannot receive it due to all the spooks living off of everyone else’s work.

3. Why not hate them? What purpose do they serve on earth, other than to make it unsuitable for everyone else?

4. They stink extremely bad.

5. They can barely speak properly. I hate listening to those ebonics speaking pieces of shit and trying to decipher what the fuck they are mumbling about. Maybe if they’d take some time away from stealing, robbing, raping, and ruining the world for everyone else…they could spend some time getting an education.

>> No.8609979

>>8609965
This. Skin is just skin, but the package tells about what's inside.

>> No.8609981

We should deport all racists for having a low average IQ.

>> No.8609982

>>8609958
No, they don't. But rather, the extent of time and relevance they hold within your routine, but then again you could be a manchild no matter what hobby you possess. Do you wish to be grouped with vagabond skaters, for instance? I guess not.

>> No.8609983

>>8609975
6. They make me mad seeing them on TV. BET? Why is it necessary to devote an entire channel to them? Do we really need to see them trying to make “music” while jumping around on stage just like their ape ancestors? No, we don’t. Maybe if they’d remove stupid shit like this, then maybe future niggers wouldn’t try to imitate these idiots.

7. Those stupid fucks wearing pants that are falling down to their knees. Um, hello you stupid niggers. It’s bad enough that we have to see your stupid faces and other uncovered regions. We really don’t want to see your nasty lower regions being exposed. If we wanted to see that, we have zoos and Animal Planet to get our fix for those who have a fascination with looking at apes exposed.

8. They walk around constantly grabbing their dicks. Why is that? Are they secretly
scratching at their venereal diseased cocks? Or, are they just trying to imitate their ape ancestors?

9. They ruin cars. Have you seen these idiots who sell crack to make enough money to put 24 inch wheels on a car designed for 14 inch wheels? They make them look like some sort of monster truck or something. STOP IT NIGGERS! Just because you have the minds of chimps doesn’t mean you should be entitled to destroy automobiles.

10. They ruin sports. It’s pretty bad trying to watch a sporting event and all you can see is a jersey/uniform on the screen. They are the reason they had to start putting names on the back. Who the fuck can tell them apart? When all you see is a shiny black image, it’s really hard to tell them apart. You stupid spooks.

>> No.8609990

Okay, copypasta is coming in. Thread ruined (haha).

>> No.8609985

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ARYSP70Q44

>> No.8609993

>>8609937

I don't like niggers, I don't like living around niggers, but honestly they're the least of the problem, you can't blame a creature for what it is. I just don't want to have to accommodate them, and I want simple facts acknowledged. That's really it.

>> No.8609995

>>8609981
If you're deporting people based on IQ (which isn't even a remotely reliable way of measuring intelligence, by the way), wouldn't you have to get rid of most "minorities" too?

>> No.8610002

>>8609982
Indeed, it's mostly about time. But prefering your hobby towards your life is generally seen as a unresponsible thing and thus you're not an adult. People on /jp/ usually have nothing but their hobby in their life.

>> No.8610005

A plague spreads that turns everybody into niggers when bitten. The only safe state is Kansas.What do you do to survive?

>> No.8610007

>>8609993
I don't even mind many black people. There are nice black people too. I just hate people who feel they are entitled to shit just because of who they are. Same with women or Muslims or any of those "we are oppressed, now pay me!" people.

>> No.8610008

Cohabitation with black people is very easy, let me teach you how.

1) Make sure all valuables are safely secure when outside your line of sight. Wallets should be kept in inner pockets at all time or wedged between your ass crack when sleeping.
2) Personal space must be respected at all times. Do not step on his shoes, take the stickers off his hat, or try to shrink his over sized shirts for him.
3) The first impressions count the most. Have you brought a fresh watermelon in for you both to enjoy? ( Extra Credit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-eitsutpOc))
4) Personal hygiene only applies to you. Do not try to tell him he smells, or comment that there is enough oil on his du-rag to combust the room if a spark went off.
5) Bonding. Bond about your youth how you would rob rape and steal from old white women who were walking their grandchildren in the park. This will allow you to become Homies.

Anime should be watched in the closest with earphones on. Manga read under the covers at night. If you want to convert him then try Afro-Samurai or what other god awful anime revolves around mindless violence and little or no plot (Dubs only). If he says "yo that some pussy as fagot shit" simply say its a lot better when your high and burn a joint together. When he is high he wont give a fuck.
Eroges are unfortunately out of the question. You may get away with Anime saying its a "funny ass cartoon" and Manga as a "comic book" but the moment he hears Japanese moans and a cartoon pair of tits pop up "shits gunna get real".

>> No.8610015

>>8610007
Can't get a job because aspergers: /jp/ thinks a few thousand a month entirely reasonable

Can't get a job because you live in a slum with 50% unemployment and rampant drug gangs: /jp/ thinks you should PULL YOURSELF UP BY YOUR BOOTSTRAPS

>> No.8610017

>>8610007
This times a fucking thousand. I never had a problem with African Americans nor any other "minority", just the ones that won't shut the fuck up about how horrible white men are and how they deserve special treatment.

>> No.8610020

>>8610015
Cry me a river you self-proclaimed victim. Nobody mentioned anything about /jp/ or NEETs in that post.

Stop attacking straw men.

>> No.8610023

>>8610015

At least /jp/ doesn't claim to be victims who deserve it. They're just cunts.

>> No.8610028
File: 49 KB, 242x250, bobdolecash.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Faggots,

Bob Doles name is Bob Dole, and Bob Dole hates every single one of you. Bob Dole thinks all of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any votes? Bob Dole means, Bob Dole guesses it's fun making fun of people because of Bob Doles own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than referring to yourself in third person.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit Bob Dole with your best shot. Bob Dole is pretty much perfect. Bob Dole was United States Senator from Kansas from 1969–1996, and the longest-serving Republican leader. What politics do you do, other than "jack off to naked drawn japanese people"? Bob Dole is also special counsel at the Washington, D.C., law firm of Alston & Bird., and have a banging hot wife (She just ran unsuccessfully for the Republican Presidential nomination in 2000 and was elected to the United States Senate in 2002.; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening to Bob Dole.

Pic Related: It's Bob Dole and his bitch

>> No.8610032
File: 223 KB, 800x600, 1285131445457.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Medio, awaken from your slumber!

>> No.8610041

>>8609995
We should also deport those who don't understand irony.

>> No.8610042

>>8610015
>a few thousand a month entirely reasonable
A few THOUSAND? You obviously have no idea what you are talking about here.

>> No.8610044

The most entitled people I've ever met in my entire life have been, uniformly, rich and white. They complain when they get speeding tickets they deserved in the BMW their daddy bought them for their birthday. They complain when their totally mean professor gives them a B on a paper that deserves an F. They complain when the taxes on the money they inherited from their dead great-grandfather goes up half a percent.

By contrast, the black scholarship students at that same college - the ones every stupid white kid with a 1200 SAT score bitches about taking the spot they are entitled to - were hard-working, studious people with perspective on life who valued the chances they got.

If you think you've somehow 'earned' the social position you were born with, you are the one who's entitled, not the people who are looking for a leg up from shitty circumstances.

>> No.8610047

>>8610041
Pretty hard to detect irony when plenty of people in this thread would say something like that and mean it seriously.

>> No.8610052

>>8610044
Troll post. Ignore.

>> No.8610053

>>8610047
Actually, that's just you projecting. Another reason for you to be deported.

>> No.8610055

Two out of the three black people I know speak Japanese and furthermore one of those dudes is literally the most otaku person I know.

Also,
>>2012, >>believing in IQ
ISHYGDDT

>> No.8610058

>>8610055
How droll.

>> No.8610064

>>8610044
Most white people are not rich, assclown. I know damn well I'm at the very bottom of the social ladder. At the very least I'm not being a self-righteous asshole about it, acting like I deserve special treatment for no good reason while simultaneously blaming everyone else for my own problems.

>> No.8610068

>>8610053
That makes absolutely no sense. I don't think you know what that word means.

>> No.8610069

>>8610064
I think you made a great post, but please don't bother, the guy is obviously a troll.

>> No.8610073

I hope the passing moderator closes this thread and threadbans everyone in it.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action