[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 80 KB, 1024x768, 1306167299792.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8426220 No.8426220 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /jp/ I want to get into visual novels. I played one before, I think it was YMK or something? I played through one of the stories about a girl who really liked drugs, and got halfway through another where you date the popular chick and jump out a window.

The thing I didn't like about them was that they were hardly interactive at all. I think I made about 5 decisions throughout the whole game and while the stories were good, it made me feel like I was reading a book as opposed to actually affecting the world. Also, I'd like one that has a little more sex. I am human after all.

PS No I don't want to play katawa shoujo or whatever it's called. I'm not into disabled people.

>> No.8426229

Clannad

>> No.8426256

>>8426220
>it made me feel like I was reading a book as opposed to actually affecting the world

Fate/Stay Night has a lot of death or live choices, if that's what you like.

If you want something abstract, Remember 11 has dozens of choices that make certain characters do slightly different things, and can change some scenes in the 2nd route. The 2nd route actually changes some scenes from the 1st route.

Remember 11 is wonderful if you like a mix of sci-fi/mystery/suspense. Highly recommended if you're new to VNs and don't want another dating sim right away.

Otherwise, Clannad all the way every way.

>> No.8426360

www.vndb.com

now you dont have to ask

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action