[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 1.05 MB, 500x282, ika squiddacles.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8421091 No.8421091 [Reply] [Original]

The psychiatrists want to sell you drugs and books, books and drugs, they don't know the best treatment for autism is love!

Ika Musume probably isn't supposed to be autistic, but I think it's a nice little cartoon about a girl with autism who has lots of friends because they all try to understand her, they don't just tell her her way of thinking is wrong and try to "correct" it.

>> No.8421095

I'd "correct" her with my cock.

>> No.8421093

She has fucking tentacles. Life is easy with tentacles

>> No.8421096
File: 41 KB, 565x636, ika hweeh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8421095

>> No.8421101

Please take that name off

>> No.8421103
File: 748 KB, 1280x720, [FFFpeeps] Shinryaku! Ika Musume S2 - 12 [720p][0AF4CCF3].mkv_snapshot_04.16_[2011.12.27_07.47.19].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8421095
Don't sexualize Ika Musume.

>> No.8421111

That scene where Eiko crumples up Ika's ebi collection ;_;

>> No.8421119

Add me on MSN, gensokyo gal

>> No.8421115
File: 1.00 MB, 1351x1216, 198.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love you

>> No.8421130

>>8421119
>>8421115
Don't talk to Tokiko, he's a liar and a troll that pretends to be a girl on /jp/

>> No.8421172

>>8421115
>>8421119
What a creep.

>> No.8421174
File: 142 KB, 800x800, 141.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8421130
Report submitted! This window will close in 5 seconds...

>> No.8421178

>>8421174

The following will be a series of posts that contain some tough news. It's not pleasant to hear, but it's very important, and it's part of telling the truth. The key point of the following exposition is that many of us are too naïve and trusting. It takes a lot of convincing to get us to see a person as inherently morally questionable or inherently raffish. Alas, Tokiko is doing all he can to provide us with unmistakable proof that he is inherently both. For instance, Tokiko criticizes me for encouraging quality posts over imagedumps. If he wants to play critic, he should possess real and substantial knowledge about whatever it is he's criticizing. He shouldn't simply assume that there won't be a shitstorm from his exploiting the board's short attention span in order to encourage shitposts.

>> No.8421182

>>8421180

The vital matter is that the use of long run-on sentences, bad metaphors, multiple misspellings, and inappropriately placed $5 words like "imageboard culture" does not help his cause at all. But that's inconsequential because I frequently wish to tell Tokiko that he demonstrates a terrible, inaccurate, even disagreeable, misuse of /jp/ history with his damnable, puerile reinterpretations of historic events. But being a generally refined person, however, I always bite my tongue. He insists that he can be trusted to judge the rest of /jp/ from a unique perch of pure wisdom. Has anyone, at any time, ever been more wrong? To answer that question, we need first to consider Tokiko's thought process, which generally takes the following form: (1) It's perfectly ok to shitpost, so (2) there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of the same Tokiko pictures. Therefore, (3) he should be hailed as a good poster. As you can see, Tokiko's reasoning makes no sense, which leads me to believe that he exhibits an overweening sense of entitlement and a predilection for depreciating others. Let me recap that for you because it really is extraordinarily important: He has blood on his hands. Yet Tokiko pretends to be an innocent lamb who has our best interests at heart. We all know the reality: If he really had our best interests at heart, he wouldn't replace quality with shitposts.

>> No.8421180

>>8421178

To fortify a social correctness that restricts experience and defines success with narrow boundaries has never been something that I wanted to do. Never. Tokiko is too self-pitying to read the writing on the wall. This writing warns that you don't need to be a rocket scientist to detect the subtext of these posts. But just in case it's too subliminal for some, let me thrust it into your face right here: We must unmask his true face and intentions in regard to /jp/. If we don't, future posters will not know what a good post is. Instead, they will know shit; they will know autism; they will know imagedumps, namefagging, and grinding despair. Most of all, they will realize, albeit far too late, that prudence is no vice. Cowardice—especially Tokiko's gormless form of it—is.

>> No.8421181

>>8421178 >>8421180
Tokiko is many people. Stop pretending like she's only one.

>> No.8421183

>>8421182

There's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I profess, there's a time to do what comes naturally. Or, to put it less poetically, aspies often take earthworms or similar small animals and impale them on a pin to enjoy watching them twist and writhe as they slowly die. Similarly, Tokiko enjoys watching respectable anons twist and writhe whenever he threatens to contaminate our board with his posts.

Tokiko's teachings may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into lackluster autism. So far, this letter has merely identified the ways in which even children are not safe from Tokiko's horrible shitposts. Now, let me shift gears and start telling you about how I stand by what I've written before, that Tokiko has, at times, called me "shitposter" or "squiddy". Such contemptuous name-calling has passed far beyond the stage of being infantile but harmless. It has the capacity to thrust all of us into scenarios rife with personal animosities and petty resentments.

>> No.8421190

>>8421186

On a similar note, Tokiko keeps talking about the importance of his cause. As far as I can tell, his "cause" is to annihilate a person's personality, individuality, will, and character. He deeply believes—and wants us to believe as well—that his cause is just, that it's moral, and that /jp/ will love him for promoting it. In reality, Tokiko's criticisms of my posts have never successfully disproved a single fact I ever presented. Instead, his criticisms are based solely on his emotions and gut reactions. Well, I refuse to get caught up in Tokiko's "I think … I believe … I feel" game.

Now stay with me a moment here; I am making a point. Specifically, what we're involved in with Tokiko is not a game. It's the most serious possible business, and every serious person—every person with any shred of a sense of responsibility—must concern himself with it. You may be shocked to hear this, but when I'm through with him he'll think twice before attempting to work both sides of the post-quality fence. I wish I knew when Tokiko was planning on unleashing his next volley of useless, benighted offhand remarks. Alas, I'm no Nostradamus. Nevertheless, some of my predictions have come true in spades. For instance, I predicted ages ago that Tokiko would fill /jp/ with recrimination and rancor, and look what happened. Even scarier, I predicted that Tokiko would marginalize me based on my standing up for /jp/. Although most people doubted that prediction when I made it, they neglected to consider that Tokiko has got to go—and yesterday isn't soon enough. To end this series of posts, I would like to make a bet with Tokiko. I will gladly give him a day's salary if he can prove that he is a quality poster, as he insists. If Tokiko is unable to prove that, tahen his end of the bargain is to get out of /jp/ while I put to rest the animosities that have kept various anons from enjoying anything other than superficial unity. So, do we have a bet, Tokiko?

>> No.8421186

>>8421183

The key to Tokiko's soul is his longing for the effortless, irresponsible, automatic consciousness of an animal. He dreads the necessity, the risk, and the responsibility of rational cognition. As a result, Tokiko's posts contain a farrago of extraordinary claims with little or no evidence. The destruction of the Tower of Babel, be it a literal truth, an allegory, or a mere story based upon cultural archetypes, illustrates this truth plainly. If it is not yet clear that Tokiko's merely a sideshow exhibit in the circus of shitposters, then consider that it seems clear that as far as being autistic is concerned, none of the other /jp/ers hold a candle to him.

Someone just showed me a blog supposedly written by Tokiko. The blog spells out his plans to prime the pump of shitposting. If this blog is authentic, it tells us that I shall not argue that Tokiko's twitter postings are an authentic map of his plan to foster and intensify his drug-drenched drama of immorality. Read them and see for yourself. As you know, he habitually reads negative meanings into innocuous remarks. Oh, you didn't know that? That's because Tokiko has been trying to keep that fact hidden from the public so as to prevent people from realizing that he really struck a nerve with me when he said that shit in the name of quality is a valid use of /jp/. That lie is a painful reminder that this is our board, and I think we ought to keep it that way.

>> No.8421200
File: 65 KB, 517x818, 113.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mon visage quand your mad

>> No.8421209

That was a pretty interesting read. It's not often that such a piece of text on 4chan keeps my attention. Also, I think that you just proved yourself right, he just made a bottom-of-the-barrel response.

>> No.8421212

>>8421209
That reply wasn't me.

>> No.8421226

>>8421212
That reply wasn't me.

>> No.8421241

>>8421226
That reply wasn't me.

>>
Name
Subject