[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 57 KB, 704x400, ZUNbar (2).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8299249 No.8299249 [Reply] [Original]

>years ago mom sees me playing ragnarok online
>WHY IS YOUR CHARACTER A WOMAN?
>"Because the male version of this class (professor) looks like a massive faggot."
>THEY KNOW YOU'RE NOT A GIRL RIGHT?
>"Of course."
>mom sees me playing GunZ
>YOU'RE PLAYING AS A GIRL AGAIN.
>make half assed explanation about how you can shoot around corners with female character and not with male and how the female animations give better visual feedback for hitting the timing of some moves
>THEY KNOW YOU'RE NOT A GIRL RIGHT?
>"Goddamnit mom look at the screen everybody on the server has a female character."
>Years later (last week), playing Tekken 6
>YOU STILL PLAYING GIRL CHARACTERS?
>Don't feel like explaining the reasons for picking a specific character in a fighting game regardless of gender
>"Yep."
>I'm not even playing the girl, I'm fighting against one.

>> No.8299250

...epic

>> No.8299253

Are we posting /tg/ copypastas or what?

>> No.8299252

>Christmas eve dinner with extended family
>forced to sit at the grown up table so I can't talk with 13 yr old male cousin about vidya, even if it's about call of dooty
>hot cousin that I guiltily fantasize having sex with sits across from me
>never talk to any girls or leave the house unless its for fast food
>being feeling nervous which also triggers me to get gas frequently
>constantly avoiding eye contact with her and mainly stare at my plate
>"Anon" she asks, "could you pass the parmesan please?"
>penis instantly begins swelling, gas is almost reaching capacity in my rectum
>"..h-hai ____! "
>while sitting, I reach for the parmesan in a dramatic fashion and at the same time tuck my boner between my thighs with the other hand. A little trick like a magician would do
>as I stand up to lean over and hand over parmesan she remarks "haha Anon you're too quirky"
>boner instantly goes from soft wood to raging hard
>boner springs up and smacks my uncle's hand as he was passing the spaghetti bowl underneath my arms
>tray goes flying and hits the floor, tossing spaghetti everywhere
>all small talk at the table ceases and all eyes are on me and my raging chubby
>before I say anything a loud fart rubs between my asscheeks and sounded something like PFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFTTTTFPFTPF
>run outside in treats and take the bus home
>forget I didn't bring my house key
>freeze for hours until parents finally get home
>notice they didn't bring back any gifts my relatives wanted to give me
>they went to bed without saying a word to me

>> No.8299254

Why do you play as a girl anon?
You some gay greentexter or something?

>> No.8299257

I try to play as girl characters, but I just can't get into it.
I want to feel like I'm the character.
Only once has it worked with a girl, and it was that Judo fighter with the poofy Japanese pants in Tekken. I forget her name.
In WoW I tried many times, but it never worked. I could only play blood elf males

>> No.8299258

>>8299253
This is /tg/ copypasta?

Aww, I miss the good copypastas. About katanas and paladins. Those were...better.

>> No.8299259

Why do sound familiar?Why aren't you having a bakkoi day?
Anyways,please listen to me.That it's really related to this thread.
I went to Yoshinoya a while ago;you know,Yoshinoya?
Well anyways there was an insane number of people there,and I couldn't get in.
Then,I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling,and it had"150 yen off"written on it.
Oh,the stupidity.Those idiots.
You,don't come to Yoshinoya just because it's 150 yen off,fool.
It's only 150 yen,1-5-0 YEN for crying out loud.
There're even entire families here.Family of 4,all out for some Yoshinoya,huh?How fucking nice.
"Alright, daddy's gonna order the extra-large."God I can't bear to watch.
You people,I'll give you 150 yen if you get out of those seats.
Yosinoya should be a bloody place.
That tense atmosphere,where two guys on opposite sides of the U-shaped table can start a fight at any time,the stab-or-be-stabbed
mentality,that's what's great about this place.
Women and children should screw off and stay home.
Anyways,I was about to start eating, and then the bastard beside me goes "extra-large, with extra sauce."
Who in the world orders extra sauce nowadays,you moron?
I want to ask him,"do you REALLY want to eat it with extra sauce?"
I want to interrogate him.I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.
Are you sure you don't just want to try saying"extra sauce"?
Coming from a Yoshinoya veteran such as myself,the latest trend among us vets is this,extra green onion.
That's right,extra green onion.This is the vet's way of eating.
Extra green onion means more green onion than sauce.But on the other hand the price is a tad higher.This is the key.
And then,it's delicious.This is unbeatable.
However,if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by the employees from next time on;it's a double-edged sword.
I can't recommend it to amateurs.
What this all really means,though,is that you,should just stick with today's special.

>> No.8299280
File: 79 KB, 375x560, tzL81[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>chase santa across the north pole on a train
>train gets bombarded by faggots
>have to defend train
>barely survive the ride
>search around for santa
>he's not here
>-=bd=- andy is here instead
>I fell for his trap
>his face when

>> No.8299658

I never noticed That I play cute girls in League of Legends
Until my friends noticed it... I don't want to be a girl I just love women.

>> No.8299678

Male characters usually don't look as appealing as the female ones. Usually. That's really all there is to it for me. If I have to stare at the same character portrait for hours on end it may as well be a cute girl, right? Well, I don't MIND pretending I'm a little girl, either, but yeah.

Also your mother needs to stop watching Lifetime, OP.

>> No.8299699

>>8299678
I never thought about what I would like to look at, but what would be a good way to present myself as.
So I always play bishie mages/sorcerers. EQ2 was best with this, as I could be human rather than an elf like LOTR.

>> No.8299720

I wanted to buy FFXIV since it's on sale for 14$ to play as a cute catgirl but I heard they were going to implement a monthly fee soon. Shit sucks.

>> No.8299716
File: 35 KB, 400x400, 1323848918586.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>I really think people under estimate how hard it is for someone with these attractions to live with themselves. Just think at how much society hates people like me. Just image if you woke up tomorrow and realised you had a sexual attraction towards children, what on earth would you do!

>This is the real life situation faced by all pedophiles.. many when they are only 11 or 12.

>Handing myself in wasn't because I thought I would eventually get caught, but it was out of desperation, because I couldn't bare the thought of living like this and not being able to get help.

>don't underestimate the sense of despair someone in my position feels. It was brave of me to hand myself in, but i've only really been able to build myself up since then.. before I was incredibly insecure and lacked a sense of self-worth. Cartoon CP is a gateway 'drug' IMO.

>> No.8299744

I've always played as a cute girl, and I don't know why any straight male would do otherwise outside of FPP games.
If you're a straight male, you find girls attractive, right? Then why would you make the character you see in front of you every time you play a dude?
Guys who look down on guys playing with girl characters either are teenagers who didn't yet grow up from their "eww girls have cooties" phase, or closeted homosexuals.
Well, now I play as cute girls because I want to become one, but that's a separate matter.

>> No.8299755

>>8299249
After years of time you haven't learned to hide your gaming from your mother? Amateur.

>> No.8299764

> Playing Fallout 3
> Creating my character
> Put a lot of time into her
> Mom walks by and watches for a few seconds
> "Wow, she's cute. Did you make her?"
> "Yeah."
> "Now if only you went outside you would probably have a girlfriend like her instead of making one."

>> No.8299766

>drink a bottle of wine
>little cousins get tons of toys
>have an excuse to play with them

Fuck yea

>> No.8299771

My mother always chastises me about my figure collection, shes lucky shes ran tier or I would say something bad about her.

>> No.8299774

I used to only play male characters (unless it was a game where gender and class were linked, so it couldn't be helped), because even if I didn't seriously RP, I still felt like I had to be represented by a male avatar. I thought playing female characters was creepy as hell.

Then around when I started playing Touhou games I suddenly started playing exclusively female characters without even thinking about it. Of course it helps that in animu-style games it's only to be expected that all the female characters are played by guys, so no one finds it weird. In Atlantica I kept having people think I was actually a girl though.

>> No.8299785

>>8299771
I've been away from home for several months now.
I can't help but let my mind wonder about home though. No one here is genuinely interested in what I have to say. When it's my mom though, she listens to my ramblings really does care. I feel so alone now.
If you guys still live with your moms, appreciate that. If she lets you buy figurines and doesn't call you out on it, she must really love you.

>> No.8299801

>>8299785
She buys them for me sometimes too, she bought me alter kos-mos ver 4 I love her so much ;~;

>> No.8299805

>>8299785
>>8299801
You have awesome moms.

>> No.8299807

>MERI KURISUMASU!!!!!!!!!
>it is not christmas
>there are no presents
>santa did rape me
>he hated /bun/'s shit cookies
>cums after putting it in
>laugh at him
>he takes a huge shit on my face
>wonder if raindear can think
>after he leaves it starts to spaghetti
>spaghetti is god
>dog racecar god
>dog is now a dinosaur bed
>bed begins to walk
>forgot to open door
>become a reclusive
>fucking /jp/

>> No.8299819

>>8299801
I'm jelly

>> No.8299820

I only play as male characters because I'm a roleplay faggot.
And it's always either asshole wizard or dickass thief.

>> No.8299849

>>8299820
I'm a RPfag and I play female characters.
None of that ERP horny 13-yr old bullshit too

>> No.8299858

>>8299249
>>8299252
>>8299280
>>8299716
>>8299764
>>8299766
>>8299807
Who are you quoting?

>> No.8299862

>>8299249
If I'm gonna play as a character in a mmo I'd rather see a little girl's ass than a grown man's ass.
Elin_Ass.jpg

>> No.8299865

If you don't wish to be the little girl, you don't belong here.

Also, I've always been better at writing and empathizing with female characters than male. I blame the fact I largely only hung out with girls until highshool, as I went to a shitty primary school and everyone bar two girls and the faintly creepy wheelchair-bound genius were underachieving meatheads.

>> No.8299888

i played a female character in a "famous mmorpg" game

a classmate told me, that i want to life my female life in this virtual world

of course i thought "wtf, what a logic..."

and yes, he was playing only male characters, so i told him, that he should be gay, because he likes to see his male asses the whole time he is playing this shitty game (and yeah.. a lot of max lv male characters..)

what a gay

>> No.8299936

I pick female casters and male fighters. I pick hybrids based on looks.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action